The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vern Yip getting his own NBC show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-08-04, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vern Yip getting his own NBC show"
I was watching the Today show this morning and they had Vern Yip (the only consistently good designer on Trading Spaces). He was hyping a new show he is doing for NBC tentatively titled "Design Intervention". Still time to apply if you are interested:

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/footer/Contestants.shtml#design

Are you a family living in an unfinished house? Did you attempt to build a house on your own, buy an old house thinking you'd fix it up, or start a major renovation and just ran out of money, time, or energy? Are you now stuck living in one big mess? Has your dream house become your biggest nightmare?

If so, apply now, and you could receive the home help you need from famed designer Vern Yip (Trading Spaces) and his team of experts!

P.S. I did search News but didn't see anything about this. If I missed it, I'm sorry.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vern Yip getting his own NBC sh... smiley 03-08-04 1
   RE: Vern Yip getting his own NBC sh... Bebo 03-08-04 2
       RE: Vern Yip getting his own NBC sh... Swami 03-08-04 5
           RE: Vern Yip getting his own NBC sh... Bebo 03-08-04 7
 RE: Vern Yip getting his own NBC sh... mtopaz 03-08-04 3
 RE: Vern Yip getting his own NBC sh... StarryLuna 03-08-04 4
 RE: Vern Yip getting his own NBC sh... AugustGirl 03-08-04 6
 Ah, to be a contestant weltek 03-09-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-08-04, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vern Yip getting his own NBC show"
He is by far the best designer on Trading Spaces so this should be good to check out

*Proud Member of the RR/RW Old Fart Club*

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-04, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vern Yip getting his own NBC show"
I'll definitely watch. Mr. B and I are hooked on "Extreme Home Makeover", and we've been in major Vern withdrawl since he left TS.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-04, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vern Yip getting his own NBC show"
Dang! I keep forgetting to watch Extreme Home Makeover! One of these days....

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-04, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Vern Yip getting his own NBC show"
We are so hooked. They keep picking such nice families that you can't help but be pleased. This week's family included a single mother who's a social worker, her daughter, and the two teenage boys she's adopted. She also keeps foster kids on a regular basis.

Not only did they fix up the house (including adding a second story!) but got the guy who designed the Batmobile to soup up their old car for the older boy. Mom told him he could get his license once he got a job to pay for the car expenses, and the contractors who led the construction offered him a job at the end of the show.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-08-04, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vern Yip getting his own NBC show"
What I wouldn't give to have Vern come and do any room he wished in my house! He really is a wonderful designer. Some of the other designers are hit and miss, but I have liked every room he made over on Trading Spaces.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-08-04, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vern Yip getting his own NBC show"
That's so cool! I wish I had a house so Vern could come fix it up!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-04, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Vern Yip getting his own NBC show"
I was all bummed from reading Weltek's Doug thread where she said Vern had left TS, and now I'm happy because Vern has his own show! YAY! I love Vern. His designs are awesome.

I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-04, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Ah, to be a contestant"
Darn. Doug had mentioned Vern had his own network show coming. If only I'd not finished our house we build last year. It would've been worth it to have Vern come in! Maybe I'll go home & tear down some stuff tonight.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •