The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trading Spaces Home Free"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-04, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trading Spaces Home Free"
Anyone watch? Anyone vote? I voted against the Lavender team because the wife was such a witch.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trading Spaces Home Free FarmBoy 03-08-04 1
   RE: Trading Spaces Home Free Devious Weasel 03-08-04 2
       RE: Trading Spaces Home Free FarmBoy 03-08-04 3
 RE: Trading Spaces Home Free mtopaz 03-08-04 4
   RE: Trading Spaces Home Free Devious Weasel 03-08-04 5
       RE: Trading Spaces Home Free mtopaz 03-08-04 7
 RE: Trading Spaces Home Free Monicanada 03-08-04 6
 RE: Trading Spaces Home Free Roobean 03-09-04 8
 RE: Trading Spaces Home Free true 03-10-04 9
 RE: Trading Spaces Home Free deweydrop 03-15-04 10
 RE: Trading Spaces Home Free mtopaz 03-15-04 11
   RE: Trading Spaces Home Free FarmBoy 03-18-04 12
       RE: Trading Spaces Home Free Tiggertramp 03-29-04 13
   RE: Trading Spaces Home Free Galsview 04-05-04 16
 03/28 episode mtopaz 03-29-04 14
 RE: Trading Spaces Home Free Galsview 04-05-04 15
 Second elimination episode mtopaz 04-06-04 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-08-04, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trading Spaces Home Free"
I went to the site to vote, but didn't see anywhere to do it.

I need a clue peeps!

I didn't really like either of these first two teams, so I'm voting for the team I think will be easy for another team to beat later on.

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece
Your WSC3 SR Winner

03-08-04, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Trading Spaces Home Free"
You had to do it before 2:00 am eastern time this morning. They only kept the voting open that long.

03-08-04, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Trading Spaces Home Free"
Oopps! guess I missed that one. Hopefully I'll remember to vote next week.

Your WSC3 SR Winner

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-08-04, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Trading Spaces Home Free"
I was jumping back and forth between three shows last night, so I just saw bits and pieces. Was the Lavender team the one that ended up with the firefly room? Where both of them were completely unenthusiastic over the result? I wasn't too impressed with either room.

03-08-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Trading Spaces Home Free"
They got the Lavender room, and she could do nothing but complain about it. I mean, it wasn't great, but it wasn't that bad. It was as if she was trying to make the viewers think the room was bad so they would vote for her. The other couple were very nice and complimentary when they saw there room.

03-08-04, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Trading Spaces Home Free"
It was as if she was trying to make the viewers think the room was bad so they would vote for her. The other couple were very nice and complimentary when they saw there room.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I hope the other couple got the most votes then.

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-08-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monicanada Click to send private message to Monicanada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Trading Spaces Home Free"
Had I voted, it would have been for the green team. I liked the Lavender team's design better, but, you're so right, that wife was a witch!

Created by the amazing J Slice!
RMMW!

Roobean 155 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-09-04, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Roobean Click to send private message to Roobean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Trading Spaces Home Free"
I agree that the lavender team seemed to be doing whatever they could to get more votes but I also think the room they worked on did turn out better. I also didn't care for the lady on the green team and her crying ways. I hope neither of these teams win the whole thing.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-04, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Trading Spaces Home Free"
I tried to watch it, but I fell asleep. Hopefully, I'll be able to pay better attention this week.

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-15-04, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Trading Spaces Home Free"
how was the wife on the lavender team a witch? I actually really liked that couple...and I'm glad they moved on.

They have more design sense then the green team did. I think that's what it all boils down to. They created a BEAUTIFUL room...I just feel bad that they got stuck with a home-depot orange room.

come on - orange and eggplant? (orange WAS the green teams original choice of paint!) fugly.

Glad the lavender team moved on.

Not sure if I want yellow or purple to move on this week...wasn't too thrilled with either room...although I like the husband, Angel, on the yellow team...very creative.

I would have to go with yellow from last night...Vilma and Angel...too bad I forgot to vote! hehe

03-15-04, 02:21 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Trading Spaces Home Free"
Neither room wowed me last night, but neither one was a disaster either. I liked the window treatments and the bedding in the room done by the two guys, and I liked the accessories and the shelving in the room done by Angel and Vilma. I disliked the room color, but the two guys seemed okay with it. On a personal level, I liked Vilma and Angel's attitude better -- they had more fun with it, and I hope they move on to the next level.

03-18-04, 04:03 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Trading Spaces Home Free"
I agree,

I wish we could vote the purple and yellow teams through, and net let either of the first two teams through.

Your WSC3 SR Winner

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-29-04, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Trading Spaces Home Free"
I am SO with you farmboy! Their rooms were beautiful, both of them! It was so hard to choose!

I did not like that drama queen in the first match up..."I hate my room" Get sympathy so people vote for you. Call yourself a christian?

Excellent siggy by JSlice

Galsview 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-05-04, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Galsview Click to send private message to Galsview Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Trading Spaces Home Free"
Remember they didn't get to choose what color to paint the rooms!
I think Angel and Vilma do excellent work... Angel is super talented - I think they should put him on the show as one of the carpenters/designers. He paints original art, woodworks, designs... excellent. And although she's crazy, Vilma has a great sense of shopping style. The stuff she picked out and bought so far has been excellent.

03-29-04, 02:53 PM (EST)
14. "03/28 episode"
I watched last night, but can't remember the team colors, so I'm going to refer to the teams by the colors of the rooms they each did. I hope the green team wins. I liked their room design best, and they made some valiant efforts to disguise that too vibrant green color. I also liked the accessories they chose for the room, plus the fact that instead of whining about having to select items from a tackle shop, they just got down to business and found some funky things that would work.

As to the blue team, I didn't care for their finished room -- it was too starkly blue and black. I know they had a tough color to work with, but I wish they had either used more fabric or screens or something to tone down the color and make the room a bit more restful.

I also wouldn't vote for them to win, based on the fact that they want to send their children to private school. Heck, save the money and homeschool those kids! Overall, I liked the green team better, based both on their finished room design and on their personalities.

Sig pic by the fabulous JSlice!

Galsview 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-05-04, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Galsview Click to send private message to Galsview Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Trading Spaces Home Free"
Complete witch and coniving too. In her squeaky voice..."oh, i don't like anything because i want america to vote for me!"

04-06-04, 06:56 PM (EST)
17. "Second elimination episode"
I watched this episode, with Angel and Vilma and the bald guy and his chipper wife. Based on personality alone, I still prefer Angel and Vilma. They also scored points for completing their room, including having a place for the big plasma TV (not just sitting there in its packing box, like the other team). I predict that they are voted to go on to the final round.

Sig pic by the fabulous JSlice!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •