The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A message from Ivette"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-02-05, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"A message from Ivette"
Most of you probably didn't know that Ivette and I have been friends before she ever made it into the Big Brother house and became America's Sweetheart. Now I know that most of you think that Ivette is just annoying and loud, but let me tell you that you couldn't be more wrong. Recently Big Brother gave Ivette the opportunity to place a phone call to me. She asked me if I would share the conversation with all of you. She wanted to clear up some misunderstandings about her character. I think you'll agree that she isn't really as evil as we make her out to be.

Me: Hey Girl! I've missed you!

Ivette: HEY BACON! I'VE MISSED YOU EVEN MORE.

Me: I'm really rooting for you to win, but apparently America doesn't really care for your group.

Ivette: WHAT??? WHY DO THEY NOT LIKE US???

Me: Well, they really fell in love with Kaysar. When you all backdoored him it got a heated response and they've decided to mostly take it out on you and April.

Ivette: I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT. THE FRIENDSHIP DOESN'T UNDERSTAND IT. I MEAN, WHY DO THEY LOVE KAYSAR'S GROUP? WE'RE THE GOOD ONES!

Me: Oh, I know. I really don't understand it either, but that's how it goes sometimes.

Ivette: I HATE THE OTHER GROUP! DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED WHEN BEAU PUT RACHEL UP FOR EVICTION? SHE MADE A FACE! THAT NO GOOD B!TCH!

Me: Why are you shouting at me?

Ivette: I'M SORRY, I'LL CALM DOWN.

Me: You're still shouting, but anyways what about Rachel made you hate her? We're all a little confused about that.

Ivette: YOU DIDN'T SEE HER FACE??? BEAU DELIVERED THAT TERRIFIC SPEECH ABOUT HER AND HOWIE AND ALL SHE CAN DO IS JUST MAKE A FACE. WTF IS WRONG WITH HER? I HOPE THEY MADE HER TAKE THE EPISODE OF HER EVICTION TO SHOW JENNIFER. HOPEFULLY JENNIFER WILL MAKE SNIDE, PETTY COMMENTS BACK TO HER. THAT'LL TEACH THAT B!TCH TO MAKE FACES.

Me: ooooooooooookay. Anywho, how come you reacted so badly to Janelle winning the phone call?

Ivette: OH, I HATE THAT B!TCH *starts crying* SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW MICHAEL FOR TWO WEEKS AND SHE GETS TO TALK TO HIM. TWO WEEKS! THAT'S NOT ENOUGH TIME TO GET TO KNOW SOMEONE! IF CAPPY WERE HERE HE WOULD MAKE EVERYTHING O.K. I LOVE CAPPY! I WISH I WOULD HAVE ASKED FOR A PHONE CALL FROM HIM. OH MY CAPPY! *cries hysterically*

Me: Well, don't feel too bad. You're still in the running for the Million dollars.

Ivette: YES, BUT BOTH BEAU AND I ARE UP FOR EVICTION! IF BEAU GETS ELIMINATED I WON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. FIRST CAPPY, THEN JAMES, AND NOW POSSIBLY BEAU. WHO WILL GET MY TACO FLAVORED KISSES IF ALL THREE OF THEM ARE GONE??? *cries some more*

Me: Well, I think our time is up. But I would like to wish you luck with the rest of the game. And who knows, maybe you or Beau will win the Veto and the person they put up beside you will be eliminated.

Ivette: I DOUBT IT! HOWIE WOULDN'T LET THAT HAPPEN. GOD I HATE THAT B!TCH!...I MEAN GOD I HATE THAT A-HOLE! DID YOU SEE THIS PAST WEEK HOW HE WOKE ME UP FROM MY 3 P.M. NAP? WHAT A...

*click*

As you can see, Ivette really is a sweetheart. She's just misunderstood. So let's not bash her anymore then...ah screw it. Bash away!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A message from Ivette Estee 09-02-05 1
   RE: A message from Ivette Lisa0116 09-02-05 2
 RE: A message from Ivette nailbone 09-02-05 3
   RE: A message from Ivette RollDdice 09-03-05 16
 RE: A message from Ivette Majic Mitch 09-02-05 4
   RE: A message from Ivette HistoryDetective 09-02-05 5
       RE: A message from Ivette Estee 09-02-05 6
           RE: A message from Ivette HistoryDetective 09-02-05 7
               RE: A message from Ivette Estee 09-02-05 9
           RE: A message from Ivette bystander 09-02-05 8
               RE: A message from Ivette Lisa0116 09-02-05 10
               RE: A message from Ivette HistoryDetective 09-02-05 11
                   RE: A message from Ivette bystander 09-02-05 12
 RE: Is Bacon for real ? goldie1000 09-02-05 13
   RE: Is Bacon for real ? Estee 09-02-05 14
   RE: Is Bacon for real ? true 09-02-05 15
   RE: Is Bacon for real ? J Slice 09-03-05 17
       RE: waiting.... goldie1000 09-03-05 18
           RE: waiting.... Lisa0116 09-06-05 19
               RE: waiting.... Tahj 09-06-05 20
               RE: waiting.... goldie1000 09-07-05 21
                   RE: waiting.... Lisa0116 09-08-05 22
                   RE: waiting.... Tahj 09-08-05 23
                       RE: Only Bacon knows for sure.... goldie1000 09-08-05 24
                           RE: Only Bacon knows for sure.... Tahj 09-09-05 27
                               RE: Only Bacon knows for sure.... bystander 09-09-05 30
 RE: A message from Ivette kingfish 09-09-05 25
   RE: A message from Ivette Lisa0116 09-09-05 26
       RE: A message from Ivette Tahj 09-09-05 28
           RE: A message from Ivette Iam_Xtreme 09-09-05 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-02-05, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A message from Ivette"
Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-02-05, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A message from Ivette"
Are you goin' all cuban on Bacon???

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-05, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A message from Ivette"
I call BS!!! that couldn't have been Ivette. Not ONCE did she say "Know what I mean" or "Know what I'm saying".

o-

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-05, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: A message from Ivette"
Hey bacon, did you have a chance to ask her about that unfortunate tattoo right between her oobies <click>?
Does it really say "Foxy Lady"?

Lvoed the improvised "Slip & Slide" though...

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-02-05, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A message from Ivette"
TACO FLAVORED KISSES, now that's funny.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-05, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A message from Ivette"
One guy's funny is another guy's ethnic slur, I suppose.

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

09-02-05, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: A message from Ivette"
You did not just call me ethnic.

09-02-05, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A message from Ivette"
Don't you mean:

YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME ETHNIC.

journal

And don't get me wrong, because I thought the rest of the original post was brilliant.

09-02-05, 04:44 PM (EST)
9. "RE: A message from Ivette"
Hey, in another ten years, I'm gonna be part of the dominant population in this country, Minority Boy.

And I am not loud. I'm just big-larynxed!

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-02-05, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A message from Ivette"
Oh, Taco is ethnic? Sorry, I have my mind in the gutter.

09-02-05, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: A message from Ivette"
THAT WAS TOO FUNNY!!!!

fish taco anyone??? Ivette is available soon.......

09-02-05, 04:52 PM (EST)
11. "RE: A message from Ivette"
Oh, Taco is ethnic? Sorry, I have my mind in the gutter.

OMG!!! I guess I didn't have my mind in the gutter far enough... I took it as a completely different reference.

journal

09-02-05, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: A message from Ivette"
Yeah, she's our very own Taco Belle.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-02-05, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Is Bacon for real ?"
Recently Big Brother
>gave Ivette the opportunity to
>place a phone call to
>me. She asked me if
>I would share the conversation
>with all of you. She
>wanted to clear up some
>misunderstandings about her character. I
>think you'll agree that she
>isn't really as evil as
>we make her out to
>be.

>
Hmmm...

So I guess this means we can SUE Big Brother for mis-information. Big Brother states that no one in the house will have contact with the outside world, at all.
And yet she was allowed to call you ?
That doesn't sound right to me.
I'm not sure if I believe any of this.
I will send your post to Big Brother and see what they have to say about it.

09-02-05, 06:10 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Is Bacon for real ?"
Oh, he's like totally lying. Trust me.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-05, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Is Bacon for real ?"
This?!?

Hmmm...

So I guess this means we can SUE Big Brother for mis-information. Big Brother states that no one in the house will have contact with the outside world, at all.
And yet she was allowed to call you ?
That doesn't sound right to me.
I'm not sure if I believe any of this.
I will send your post to Big Brother and see what they have to say about it.

Is even funnier than Bacon's original post.

Buahahahahahaha!

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-05, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Is Bacon for real ?"
::snert::

J Slice
::muffle:: BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks! That was hilarious!

09-03-05, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: waiting...."
Still waiting for a reply from Big Brother.
Want to know if what Bacon said is real or a funny hoax.
With the live feeds down they should have no problem getting back to me.
My lawyer is on hold for now.

09-06-05, 11:42 AM (EST)
19. "RE: waiting...."
Can you take a joke????

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-06-05, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: waiting...."
I think she took it and ran with it. Lol.

Moves courtesy of Syren

09-07-05, 05:30 PM (EST)
21. "RE: waiting...."
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-05 AT 10:04 PM (EST)

>Can you take a joke????

Funny thing is that it's not a joke.
BB did in fact allow the houseguests to make a call.
That is what I have been informed of anyhow.

Interesting guess we should of believed Bacon afterall

Joke is on you !

09-08-05, 10:16 AM (EST)
22. "RE: waiting...."
Well, if BB DID let them make a call, I would be disappointed. I hope it is a hoax. Why would Yvette and the rest of the NH still be crying about Janelle talking to Michael if they had been allowed to make a call???

09-08-05, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: waiting...."
Now Goldie, you KNOW even entertaining the thought of suing BB is a joke....and so is expecting BB to get back to you.

Moves courtesy of Syren

09-08-05, 09:09 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Only Bacon knows for sure...."
Yes you are right, I would need a ton of money to sue. But my lawyer will entertain the notion if he feels it is well worth his time and trouble. And there is solid ground to go on.

All I know is that I was informed that they did in fact get to make one call. BUT - I was not told whether it was to Bacon or not.

So it could still be false. I would actually think she would call her mom or girlfriend first, rather than a friend.

And that is also why I was baffled, as to why she was crying, cause she didn't get America's choice for a call. She was pretty upset (it didn't look fake).

Maybe she called her friend Bacon cause she knew America would give her an extra call anyhow.

She does believe that America likes her better.

So only Bacon knows for sure.
So far I don't know what to think, I give up.

Maybe Bacon is her brother (0r does she have a brother) ?

All I do know is that I am glad she didn't win the call !

09-09-05, 11:02 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Only Bacon knows for sure...."
OK, wait. Soooo, you REALLY think Bacon's post is real? Ummm, I hate to break it to ya, but he's clearly being facetious.

Moves courtesy of Syren

09-09-05, 11:35 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Only Bacon knows for sure...."
Mindboggling.

Janelle and I channel each other while everyone in the house is asleep. Is that? against the rules?

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-05, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: A message from Ivette"
I should confess, I too had a telecom with a BB6 hamster, April. Also an acquaintance from before the show.

Me; Hey April, remember me, Kingfish, from the club?

April; Oh yeah. You wanted to stuff your ones in the No No spot, instead of the strings or top. Yeah I remember. Then you wanted me to pick up dimes with my pee-pee. You didn’t think I could do it. (Easiest five dollars I ever made).

Me; That was before your busto enhancement.

April; Yeah. I mean, no…. these are real. Really. I swear! I swear!! I swear!!!

Me: How do you feel about your chances now?

April: I don’t care about the money. Just want to be a wholesome person.

Me: what about…

April: I said I don’t Care!!

Me: Why……

April: I said I DON’T CARE!!

April: I don’t Caaaaare!!
April: I don’t Caaaaaaaaaaaare!!
April: I don’t Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare!!
April: I said I don’t Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare!!

Thanks for lettng me share.

09-09-05, 10:21 AM (EST)
26. "RE: A message from Ivette"
You are not being serious, right???

09-09-05, 11:04 AM (EST)
28. "RE: A message from Ivette"
Good lord, are people really this gullible?

Moves courtesy of Syren

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-09-05, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: A message from Ivette"
LMAO!

Signature Created By: tribephyl

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •