The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did anyone catch Carmen and Dave's wedding?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-05-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did anyone catch Carmen and Dave's wedding?"
The finale of Til Death Do Us Part was on this week. Their wedding was so wonderful! Lots of sweet moments and funny moments too, but it really came down to how much they obviously love each other! I hope they get a Newlyweds show a la Nick and Jessica because I think Carmen and Dave will be even more fun to watch!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did anyone catch Carmen and Dav... ginger 03-12-04 1
   RE: Did anyone catch Carmen and Dav... trshtvjnky 03-12-04 2
 RE: Did anyone catch Carmen and Dav... MollyTV 03-13-04 3
   RE: Did anyone catch Carmen and Dav... ginger 03-15-04 4
       RE: Did anyone catch Carmen and Dav... StarryLuna 03-15-04 5
           RE: Did anyone catch Carmen and Dav... ginger 03-15-04 6
               RE: Did anyone catch Carmen and Dav... StarryLuna 03-16-04 7
                   RE: Did anyone catch Carmen and Dav... ginger 03-16-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-12-04, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did anyone catch Carmen and Dave's wedding?"
RATS. Forgot. Although I'm sure it will be repeated ad nauseum. Wanna whip out a quick summary? You're a bride-to-be so you should have been taking notes!

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

trshtvjnky 197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-12-04, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trshtvjnky Click to send private message to trshtvjnky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did anyone catch Carmen and Dave's wedding?"
You're a bride-to-be so you should have been taking notes!

First note should be:

__ Cancel parrot’s participation in vow ceremony

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-13-04, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did anyone catch Carmen and Dave's wedding?"
i really liked this series...i watched all of it...
the funny thing to me is...
i thought dave acted like the bride...carmen was all "whatever" this is fun...and dave was worried about the colors of his tie and who was doing what at the ceremony...
i thought he was one step away from falling off that wagon...

and honestly he seems like it would just take a "bad day" to do this to him. he is soooo nervous.

i hope they do come back as newlyweds...how inspiring to see them live in a NORMAL sized house...and have a budget to stick to...not like nick and jessica who can't even find the laundry room(i think that should be the excuse).
molly

03-15-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did anyone catch Carmen and Dave's wedding?"
And years later, we can catch both couples at daycare with little Nick Junior and Ashleigh (Jessica and Nick's offspring) and Yolanda and Queeg (Navarro chillun).

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

03-15-04, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Did anyone catch Carmen and Dave's wedding?"
I'm not sure if Jessica would be able to spell Ashleigh. She'd have to name her child something simple like Jessica Jr.

03-15-04, 06:18 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Did anyone catch Carmen and Dave's wedding?"
Jessica's little sister (and I swear I did not know this til just now) is named ...wait for it....Ashlee! Spelled just that Simpsonian way. They're going to give her her own series next season (you know, I like Newlyweds but am not quite ready for a spinoff...).

03-16-04, 04:58 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Did anyone catch Carmen and Dave's wedding?"
Oh good gravy, that is the scariest thing I've heard all day!

Runs away to hide in the corner.

03-16-04, 05:17 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Did anyone catch Carmen and Dave's wedding?"
God, do you think there's more? How many siblings does Jessica have? Very very afraid.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •