The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S25 ep7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-29-12, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S25 ep7"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-12 AT 02:48 PM (EST)

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

REMINDER: Per promos there will be a merge, meaning the commencement of individual immunity challenges! YAY! Now we can vote on which player loses which challenge the quickest!

The DAWs

KALABAW2 TRIBE
Carter Williams (Kalabaw)
Denise Stapley (Matsing)
Jeff Kent (Kalabaw)
Jonathan Penner (Kalabaw)

TANDANG2 TRIBE
Abi-Maria Gomes (Tandang)
Artis Silvester (Tandang)
Lisa Welchel (Tandang)
Malcolm Freberg (Matsing)
Michael Skupin (Tandang)
Peter "Pete" Yurkowski (Tandang)
Roberta "RC" Saint-Amour (Tandang)

ELIMINATED
ep 1. Zane Knight (Matsing)
ep 2. Roxanne "Roxy" Morris (Matsing)
ep 3. Angie Layton (Matsing)
ep 4. Russell Swan (Matsing)
ep 5. Dana Lambert (Kalabaw, Kalabaw2) medical evacuation
ep 5. Sarah "Dawson" Dawson (Kalabaw, Kalabaw2)
ep 6. Katie Hanson (Kalabaw, Kalabaw2)

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Jeff." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Jeff and his knee, no wait I meant his shadow, oh wait that's a nickname, Carter." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. (Official nicknames are noted above.)

Other things you want to vote on (will there be food bribes, who wins immunity, who recognizes Lisa/Blair if anyone, whether Lisa or Denise is really Malcolm's Outback Mama), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight vote thread around here, we are very attitudinal about it, and it's easier that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Mike." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Mike and Jonathan" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

Make your case as much as you want (please), but don't get sidetracked, there are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, we're really all interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics!

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something.

5. Have fun!

Participate.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RC crispy06 10-30-12 1
   RE: RC byoffer 11-01-12 19
   Bow to the Great One emydi 11-01-12 21
 Artis KwietOne 10-30-12 2
 Carter forehead 10-30-12 3
 Jeff Bebo 10-30-12 4
 Bye-bye, Carter! Belle Book 10-30-12 5
 Carter Karchita 10-30-12 6
 HEY ARTIS... Round Robin 10-31-12 7
 Carter dabo 10-31-12 8
 Jeff Loree 10-31-12 9
 Carter PepeLePew13 10-31-12 10
   Vote Change = R.C. PepeLePew13 10-31-12 12
       Bows to the great one emydi 11-01-12 20
 Carter byoffer 10-31-12 11
 Carter Scarlett O Hara 10-31-12 13
 Carter parathor 10-31-12 14
 Carter SOAR64 10-31-12 15
 Carter Murphy3126 10-31-12 16
 Carter Zeek 10-31-12 17
 Vote Tally dabo 10-31-12 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

crispy06 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-30-12, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail crispy06 Click to send private message to crispy06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RC"
When RC said that 'we aren't a big happy family' in the preview she was stating the obvious. The merge exposes Tandang's fractures and she becomes the first member of the jury.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-12, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: RC"
well done crispy!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-12, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Bow to the Great One"
We're not Worthy---We're not Worthy

Sorry didn't see this....great vote crispy even w/o the tweet!

KwietOne 1111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-30-12, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Artis"
Usually don't post in the Survivor thread, but just putting in my 2 cents. Looks like merge and time to vote out a Tandang. Gotta vote out a physical threat. My guess it's either Artis, Pete, or Mike. Pete's got Abi & maybe Malcolm (for now). Mike seems to have that "older" alliance. Artis is the last pre-jury.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-30-12, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Carter"
I'm buying (for now) that it has to be one of RC/Jeff/Artis/Carter. Who?

RC posted a pic on her facebook page last weekend of her sister - referring to her as the loved one visitor. (You'd better watch it RC...) Clearly, it is too early for that in the merge ep.

Artis tweeted a while back to Dawson to finally meet (tweet was deleted very quickly). Dawson's gone, Artis makes the jury. Does the jury start now? I'll speculate no, but I could be very wrong about that.

Gameplay wise (very dangerous to use), Tandang should eliminate a Kalabaw before the infighting (especially with Denise and Malcolm around). So, down to Jeff and Carter.

Hmm, let's use dabo's confessional analysis. That crazy spike for Carter does it.

Tandang eliminates a young guy in the merge ep.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-12, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Jeff"
I think it's either Carter or Jeff. Since I laid out all my speculation that it's Jeff, I'll stick with it.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-30-12, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Bye-bye, Carter!"
He's a loyal foot soldier to Jeff, Jonathan is probably suspicious that Jeff and Carter will be targeting him, the former Tandangs probably don't want to go after each other right away and Carter had a big spike in Katie's farewell episode. Therefore, Carter's gone.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-30-12, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Carter"
What BB said.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-31-12, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "HEY ARTIS..."
...it's time for you to go!

10-31-12, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Carter"
Confessional Spike. And basically, per exit interviews of Kalabaw women, he's a male chauvanist pig, and Denise knows this and passes it along to the Tandang women that despite their divisions they should eliminate this guy as soon as possible.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-12, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Jeff"
The tribes merge and they talk. Jeff's real identity is figured out. They agree he doesn't need the money and vote him out.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-12, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Carter"
There's a reason, I believe, for Carter getting a huge spike in confessionals last week after not getting any in the previous few weeks - the same reason that Katie got a huge spike the episode before without any confessionals earlier ... he's being set up for his boot ep.

It's the merge, and that's traditionally the time of booting for potential challenge threats who have been edited to not have a significant role in an alliance. It's a formula we've seen quite often over the years in Survivor history, and it's why I'm going with Carter over, let's say, Artis (who also got a little bump in confessional time) because Carter is a bigger threat in challenges than Artis and Artis for the moment is part of the dominant Tandang group that has the controlling numbers.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-12, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Vote Change = R.C."
My first instinct is to still go with Carter as my boot choice, but now there's a tweet from Pete that may or may not have inadvertently hinted at RC leaving tonight:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/7960.shtml#5
(Potential spoiler alert in that post)

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-12, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Bows to the great one"
We're not worthy----We're not worthy

Nice catch!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-12, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Carter"
I am torn between him and Jeff, but think Carter's story is over (and he is hungry).

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-31-12, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Carter"
Hoping for Carter ...

2nd choice is R.C.

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-31-12, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Carter"
Survivor 101: don't kick off your own side right at the merge.

(also see: Dabo's spike chart)

Alt boot: Malcolm (spike dip, minority tribe, possible to go on an immunity run... but they're not THAT smart)

SOAR64 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-31-12, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAR64 Click to send private message to SOAR64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Carter"
He has lost so much weight, it's clear that he needs more food than he would get if he stayed. Nothing personal, but I am tired of watching him purse his lips. Yuck!

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-31-12, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Carter"
RC looks & sounds scared & Abi keeps giving her an evil eye, but Carter sounds like he's ready to go. Seems like there should be some more confrontations between Abi & RC for their mutual hatred, but that might happen at Ponderosa. Still the confessional spike seems to set Carter up for next, as otherwise, no reason to show him as he's kinda boring.

Zeek 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-31-12, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zeek Click to send private message to Zeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Carter"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-12 AT 06:47 PM (EST)

forehead's logic sounds good to me, as well as Dabo's confessional tracker.

10-31-12, 07:43 PM (EST)
18. "Vote Tally"
This is vote tally #1, post 18, compiling 16 votes and 1 vote change.

Carter - 10
Artis - 2
Jeff - 2
R.C. - 2

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •