The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S25 Missyae Cast and tribe Spoilers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Arnold_Lorax2 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-19-12, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax2 Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
84. "Missyae Cast Assesment"
This has a ton of information and as per his usual he doesn't list them all exactly in order so as not to give it all away but this will give you a great idea of this season and even some of next. I had already spoiled the S26 merge tribe buff color a few months ago.

• First let's get off the start line with a few basics about The Game. Rain Rain and more Rain. It rained for the first 16 straight days and even after it stopped for a few days it kicked in again. This made conditions very hard on this group of Survivors. Water challenges are back! Mark Burnett insisted on this and who can argue with Mark? He was on site more this time than in the most recent seasons. One female player even loved to pat him on his #####. I won't tell you who but look on Penner's tribe for the fiesty lady. The pre jury spent their getaway in Malaysia and I will cover some of the shenanigans that went on there later. Merge color is black, next season on 26 it is green. Oh and Cochran does really good. Now let's get to the Missyae Power Rankings. Just like last season, these could change over the weeks so don't let the cement dry on it just yet
The Cast of Characters
1. Jonathan Penner - Okay, everyone knows I am Penner fan so it's no secret he gets the top spot but he earns it. Dodging early trouble and injuries to both an elbow and ankle this guy is the cream of the crop. Expect some great things from him this season in challenges and in his social play. I won't tell you how much weight he lost but it was a good thing he packed on some pounds as a strategy before he left home. I have not heard from any sources of any players who did not like Penner. One source even called him "the wizard" The Wizard will be on your tv sets for a long time this season. Like pro wrestler Ric Flair says, "to be the man, you got to beat the man" Penner is that man.
2. Denise Stapley - I really like Denise, she has everything a Survivor player needs to be successful. She is smart, social, cunning, athletic and she can read people. She was on a tribe that was demolished early on and she was moved to Penner's tribe where she was in an all female alliance with Dana, Dawson and Katie. This alliance only fared well for 1 lady, Denise. She reminds me alot of another favorite player of mine Dr. Jill. The biggest difference is, Denise went much much further than Jill.
3. BLAIR, wait scratch that Lisa Whelchel - I know I know I know you are asking have I lost my freaking mind again? Just think back to each time you asked me that question, was I right? I am right again. This lady is not just an ex tv star, she is a huge Survivor fan and she played the game like one. True enough it was tough early on with her religious background and beliefs but she caught on. Expect her to make a move late in The Game that eventually helps decide the winner of this season. Watch for her much younger, good looking, very nice, preacher brother to visit her on the family visit. Nothing but nice things can be said about Lisa.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Michael Skupin - Where the hell you been so long Skup and why haven't you graced our tv sets sooner? Everyone has wanted this guy back for years and he is back and ready to play hard or go home. He leads a tribe that is so dominant they never visit Tribal Council till the merge. How? Well after he rips open his foot on the first challenge he sets the tone, win challenges and they do! For those expecting to see Mr. Nice Guy, forget it. Skupin is back to play hard and do what he has to do and that will lead to him being seen by many as a villain. One of the biggest moments of the season is when his son visits him at the family reward, not many dry eyes. I was told by sources that Mike's son is a wonderful guy and has a "great soul" I can't wait to see both of them this season! Thanks for coming back Skup!
5. Abi Gomes - Well it's time to talk about the one of the most hyped players ever. I have not hyped a newbie like this since Russell Hantz and everyone remembers how that turned out right? I have No Doubt in my mind if the show is renewed we will see Abi make a repeat appearance. Why all the hype? Well lots of reasons. This Brazilian bombshell is going to be loved by many and hated by many. Of course she lasts a very long time as her sweet mom Miss Vera visits her and oh does she love her some Abi. Everyone out there loved Miss Vera too. She can't speak english but she doesnt have to, this was a very touching moment to see how much a mother loves a daughter. Too bad for the players Vera was not playing because they did not enjoy their time with Abi out there. Her rivalry with RC will be one of the highlights of the season. Do not expect them to exchange Christmas cards this year. Abi is very blunt and can come off as being very abrasive, thats just how she is. Away from Survivor I find her to be a very caring, intelligent lady. But make no mistake about it, she wanted to win that money and she went after it. Now, just how good is she? Well she did have the benefit of being on a dominant tribe otherwise she would have been an early target. She also had a great alliance with Pete where they literally hooked up. She also had Artis in her back pocket for most the time. But in all honesty, she did get some lucky breaks because of that dominant tribe she was on. One returning player tried to talk to her about her social game but it fell on deaf ear. Abi does it her way and you fans will have to decide if you like her way or not. Very memorable character for sure. She tears her ACL on her knee and still lasted many more days, she is recovering now from surgery on that knee. There is some debate on when it actually was torn, I was told by one source it was on day one and another source said no it was much later. All in all, I like her.
6. Malcolm Freberg - Someone give the casting agent who cast Malcolm a damn raise and promotion. This guy is not only a player but he is TV GOLD. As JJ Fantz would simply say.... BAM! This guy is gonna entertain your socks off. He was so good they asked him to go back on season 26 and he made the damn jury again! If not for a late game blunder this guy could have gone all the way. He does not like Pete, Abi or Skupin even though he ended up on that tribe when his original tribe was demolished. I would have loved to seen him end up with Penner's tribe but it didn't happen. I have talked to many sources and have not heard one yet that does not like Malcolm. He is described as smart, hilarious and good looking. He coined the phrase "floaters" for Angie and Katie. No, not because they were floating under the radar but according to Malcolm with their boobs, they didnt have to swim, they could float. He took on the traits of his brother Miles. He didnt tell them he was an ex college football player from an Ivy league school. He sorta played everything off as him being sort of a guy who has had issues in his life, like his brother Miles. Well all this is going just great until guess who shows up for his family visit, BAM you got it, Miles. Now Miles loves to drink Southern Comfort and yep, he knocked back some to get ready for his tv debut. Guess what brother Miles did? He outed Malcolm as being a Ivy leaguer and not being the happy go lucky person he was pretending to be. In actuality Malcolm was pretending to be Miles but using his real name of Malcolm. So Miles and Malcolm are gonna be Survivor history. I would love to see these 2 on The Amazing Race together. Both are very nice young southern gentlemen. Call him Boston Rob with a twist!
7. RC Saint-Amour - I love this lady! I love her backstory, I love how she played, I love the person she is. You want a challenge demon? Look no further, here is your girl! Not only is she superb in the water, she is great at puzzles too. She starts off a tad slow on the first challenge but talk about putting it into a gear, no wonder her tribe dominated early on. Have I said how much I love this girl yet? Unfortunately for her there were a few people who did not love her so much, I wont name names *ABI PETE* but they were on the same tribe. RC is a super fan and has endured alot of things in her personal life to live out this dream of being on Survivor. I hope everyone supports her because shes a good soul. If they get renewed and have female all stars back (hear that Probst, FEMALES) RC deserves another shot. Shes just that damn good.
8. Pete Yurkowski - Yeah I have to rank him this high because he did go far. I told you fans of Whispers long ago this guy is a douchebag and he is. I was told to expect him to be a villain and I do not doubt that. However, a credible source says they dont think he will be seen that way. If I had to bet, I am betting he will be a villain. He is a control freak and is a bit jealous by nature. He is in an alliance with Abi and they hooked up LITERALLY. I could tell you something more about that to show just what a huge assclown he is but I won't because it's pretty personal. Something else I am told about Pete is, he might just be a switch hitter, he does love him some Carter. Make no mistake about 1 thing though, nobody and I mean nobody loves Pete, more than Pete. He barely misses the family visit as they had his douchebag brother ready to fly and see him but it was cancelled. I was told his brother is such a douchebag that CBS was actually glad Pete left the game and his brother didnt get to go. How is that for a brother tandem? Give me Malcolm and Miles any day of the week. Color me NOT impressed. Hi Pete, you have been initiated into the Missyae Assclown Hall of Shame.
9. Jeff Kent - First off a disclaimer, I loved him when he played baseball. I love how hard nosed, in your face and gritty he was, plus he decked Barry Bonds so thats worth some love in itself. Now how will that work on Survivor? Not too damn good. First he tried to pretend he is a rancher so people wont know "I AM SO DAMN RICH ALREADY" But when you tell a lie, you tend to have to tell another one later on so he keeps building on this lie to the point hes a rancher who hob knobs with the Governor. So what do Survivor players think then? Of course "HE IS SO DAMN RICH ALREADY" Now more stuff about Kent, he loves cleaning his boots, I bet he cleaned them 100 times out there. Something else? He did not like any of the women out there. He is a mormon and he was on a tribe with an openly lesbian. Can you imagine what Penner was thinking? LOL Something else? Carter was so far up Kent's ##### he could tell you if he had rice that day or not. They always slept beside each other too. What did Boston Rob say long ago? You wanna know who is together, watch where everyone sleeps. Now what did help Kent is he was around a brilliant player named Penner who knew as long as this egotistical guy was around, he was safe. So even though Kent is alot of bad things, he is a competitor and Penner did work well with him.
10. Artis Silvester - This cat is unique. Even after they all got back home, most players still did not believe he had survived cancer. Now true enough there were so many who made up their background stories that it was easy to not believe Artis. I tend to believe him. One source tells me he was "nuttier than Phillip Sheppard" He is on the dominant tribe so he does not have to worry about rubbing people the wrong way early, but does that bite him later when he is around Penner's people? I was also told he had "very crazy eyes" eyes that make you think drug user. Hey, I dont make it up, I just report it. Either way, he will be entertaining and you will feel about him like we do so many others, you will either love him or hate him. I am in the middle with him.
11. Carter Williams - First off Carter, I know you are reading this and I wanna give you some friendly advice. Right now you are surrounded by lots of Survivor fans who love their Survivors. This will pass, when it does, you will not be a major celebrity or star. You will still be Carter Williams. Stick with your fiance and forget the little teeny boppers you wanna meet in L.A. at a hotel with Pete. Hmmm, theres that Pete and Carter reference again huh? Thats friendly advice from someone who is not doing their first rodeo fella. Now to his game, yeah he loves Jeff Kent, slept with him, followed him around, and thats the extent of his game play. Was not that great around camp. He is supposedly a very religious young man and I believe that. Thats why I have faith there is still time to right the ship for him. Penner loved him so there has to be something good there about him, I just have yet to find it.
===========================================================
12. Sarah Naomi Dawson - Get this right, call her DAWSON! Jeff Probst says he has no idea what planet this chick is from. I was told by another source "shes just strange" I also know she was popular with some of the players and was a huge part of the ladies alliance I mentioned earlier of Denise, Dana and Katie. So what about her game play? Well it's been hard to gauge for me. I do know she is another super fan who loves the show and has been very active online in the past with other fans so she "gets it" She is a smart cookie, shes not someone to back down from a challenge and she even went off on a big traveling expedition when it was over cause it was hard to sorta come down from the high of being out there. She has a rough time early on in a challenge with Abi where she ends up with a swimsuit malfunction, dont get your DVRS ready yet guys, my bet is it dont make the final edit. However I can tell you that Probst may have said she came from another planet but he liked her toughness and spunk. The medivac changed her entire game. She went from being very safe to being part of a horrible day. Did I say earlier there would be a double boot? I mean I ain't saying Dawson is part of one but watch for one. Dawson also is part of Survivor history. There will be something happen with her that has never happened before. This was so hush hush, not even the rest of the players knew what was going on. Lets just say the player who accepted the medivac was not near as ill as Dawson was but Dawson refused to leave like that and she will forever have my respect for enduring what she did out there. I will let you watch this play out and watch your hearts break at the eventual outcome of Dawson on Survivor: Philippines. Damn I hate it when stuff like this happens to people who wanted to play the damn game so bad. Crap.
13. Dana Lambert - Let me get this out of the way first, Dana, I love you. I hope you understand I am just doing what I do for fans and it has nothing to do with how I feel about you. I really really really like you. You are a fellow Razorback for gosh sake, notice how I didnt use Petes sake, dont like that guy, but I do like you Dana, so please forgive me for what I am about to write. Please. Dana is also another huge huge superfan of the show. Dana is the medivac folks. She had lots of things that went into this happening to her. First off the rain was horrific as I explained earlier. Secondly Dana had very little clothing with her. Thirdly, she was very sick with her stomach and throwing up, she was legitimately sick. And lastly, she fell in love or I should say lust. The person she fell for had already left The Game was safe, warm, dry, fed and freaking drop dead gorgeous at Ponderosa. I have often said this girl might be the hottest, prettiest female to ever be on Survivor so why wouldnt Dana fall for her? If I was single and out there, I would have. Luckily I have a great lady though. Anyway, all of those things contributed to Dana just basically quitting. Yes, technically its a medivac due to being so sick at her stomach but she was also love sick. It is sorta complicated to me because they were not on the same tribe together but had I seen this girl at challenges and I was single I may have pulled a Billy Garcia and fell too. I have debated with myself for weeks about how much to tell fans about this because it became very personal and had nothing to do with The Game. Her leaving did basically kill off Dawson's chances because had Dana not left, Carter was the vote out that night. Without Dana in the alliance, Dawson was the vote out. Now this lust continued at Ponderosa, on the trip to Malaysia, and even on the flight back home. They didnt try to hide the fact they had something going sexual going on. Another player even walked in and caught them in a compromising position. I wish I had pics, DAMN I wish I had pics but I dont. I want both Dana and that other person to know, I like you both and am just doing what I do for fans. To borrow an old adage "you made your bed, now lie in it"I am sorry Dana Woooo Pig Soeeeeey!
14. Katie Hanson - I have heard lots of stuff about Katie and she seems to be a very sweet young lady. Katie was also in that female alliance with Dana, Dawson and Denise that failed when Dana was medivacced out. Katie always slept beside Penner and if it seemed people were gonna be in a different sleeping arrangement she got upset and did not want to leave the graces of the man Penner. Of course Penner is still madly in love with his wife of 21 years Stacy but I can see why Katie would latch to him, hes a super nice man and he would be the person on this tribe I would want to align with, so why the ladies and not him? Bad move on her part. She caused an "oh #####" moment for Penner early on when it was revealed she voted for him to leave at Tribal Council, luckily this opened up Penners eyes that his bedmate was not in it with him but was against her. I was told in the past 24 hours that Katie also was a wild one at Ponderosa but do not have it confirmed yet as to who with. I was given a name but wont say anything unless I can confirm it. For those who do not know, I like to have 3 confirmations before I run with anything. I was told by one source Katie would welcome the chance to do Playboy and if thats true, I can only say DO IT DAMMIT! Shes not just a dumb beauty queen as shes involved in learning to go into the police field in some way. How about CSI Miami in a swimsuit Katie?
15. Roxanne Morris - I really like this girl. I like her background, shes cute as she can be and she seems to be just oh so sweet. Wrong tribe, wrong season Roxy. Simple as that. I hear shes not too fond of a few girls from Ponderosa but then again, her lifestyle does not match theirs. I am told this girl can get down and dont be shocked if a cuss word slips out of her mouth. Either way I just wish she had been part of another tribe because it was all downhill from the start for Roxy.
16. Russell Swan - Damn, how does a returnee name slip this far down the list? Well according to sources he was really pumped up physically but he sucked at challenges. Also when his tribe lost a challenge he was quick to point fingers and blame others. This did not sit too well with players who were already a little suspect with having a returning star on their tribe. Russell leaving so soon seems to have made him a bit bitter right now. Cheer up Russell, it happens. You are still a part of Survivor history. What made things even worse for his trip to the Philippines is he had to endure these young, party hungry, sex hungry, alcohol fueled pre jury members not only at Ponderosa but also on the trip to Malaysia. I dont blame you Russell, it would have been hard for me to watch too.
17. Angie Layton - Wow, where to start. I found out about Angie being on the show long long ago and started checking out her background and I loved what I saw. I saw a gorgeous young lady with a bright future in front of her. I still see that for you Angie. I started the pimping of her long ago and she quickly became one of the best known newbies of the season. For that Angie, its okay to say Thank you Jim. Now all those stupid ##### rumors that haters put out are false. Get that straight, they are false. If you have not read them or heard them, you dont need to and I wont mention them. Now back to her game play. Believe it or not, this blonde goddess is not dumb, she knows how to "work it". She is a very good manipulator even though she does not last long at all. Another player who was really hurt by what tribe she was on. Had she been with Skupin, she probably fits right in. I wish she had lasted longer for the entire male population because she is nice to look at. However she was not made for this show on this particular tribe, plain and simple. I think there will be many, many opportunities come to her after this exposure and I hope she does not choose to be overexposed. Sometimes in life you run up on someone you cannot manipulate.
18. Zane Knight - Another player I really like This guy could hang with Missyae any day of the week, hes my kinda homie. Zane just had too many things working against him too. First off, wrong tribe. It is a constant theme and there is a reason why, that tribe sucked in so many ways I would be here typing all night to list them all. Another thing working against him was how much he smokes back home, not a good place for a heavy smoker, ask that guy I refuse to name cause hes such an assclown *SHANE*. Another thing that didnt help him out any is that he has not 1 but 2 bad knees. He has had surgery in the past and withheld this from the casting agents and producers. I dont blame you by the way Zane, I wouldnt tell them either. You mix all of that together with the horrible conditions, Roxy being cute, Swan being needed at the time, Angie being drop dead gorgeous, Denise being strong, Malcolm being Malcolm and you get Zane as your first boot this season. Sorry Zane, would have loved to see you go far and shake things up my buddy but you are a cool dude and you have a great wife and great life ahead of you.
There you have it fans, the Missyae cast assessment for Survivor: Philippines. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I have enjoyed compiling all the info. I wanna thank the members of my spoiling team, you know who you are, you did a great job this season and cant wait to get started on season 26, oh wait a minute, we already have and I know the outcome. Damn boys we are good!!!!!!!
There are many more tidbits I held back and dont think this is an exact boot order. I stress that to you. This list will change some, not alot but some.
To all the players from this season, you are the nicest group of players as a entire cast since Survivor: Nicaragua.
Don't forget to be in Survivor Whispers each Wednesday night to watch and chat live with us as the show airs. Missyae will kick this season off as the host at 8pm EST Wednesday, September 19. Ask to be a guest host one week, you will love it.
Join Christina Cha from Survivor: One World each week on the Survivor After Buzz show online, I hear she is gonna have some great guests this season!!!
Now I will go back to my little Spoiler Cave in Arkansas until season 26!!!!
Missyae

Agman siggified me

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S25 Missyae Cast and tribe Spoilers   Arnold_Lorax     05-09-12       
   RE: S25 Missyae Cast and tribe Spoi...   Estee     05-09-12     1  
     RE: S25 Missyae Cast and tribe Spoi...   tribephyl     05-11-12     2  
   Potential Spoiler...   PepeLePew13     05-14-12     3  
     RE: Potential Spoiler...   Arnold_Lorax     05-14-12     4  
     RE: Potential Spoiler...   Outfrontgirl     05-15-12     12  
         RE: Potential Spoiler...   PepeLePew13     05-15-12     14  
             RE: Potential Spoiler...   Outfrontgirl     05-15-12     24  
   RE: S25 Missyae Cast and tribe Spoi...   michel     05-14-12     5  
     RE: S25 Missyae Cast and tribe Spoi...   dabo     05-14-12     6  
         RE: S25 Missyae Cast and tribe Spoi...   michel     05-14-12     7  
             RE: S25 Missyae Cast and tribe Spoi...   Estee     05-14-12     9  
                 RE: S25 Missyae Cast and tribe Spoi...   michel     05-14-12     10  
                 RE: S25 Missyae Cast and tribe Spoi...   PepeLePew13     05-14-12     11  
   RE: S25 Missyae Cast and tribe Spoi...   SpotTheDiffference     05-14-12     8  
     RE: S25 Missyae Cast and tribe Spoi...   Outfrontgirl     05-15-12     13  
     RE: S25 Missyae Cast and tribe Spoi...   Estee     05-15-12     15  
     Tirbe names   PepeLePew13     05-15-12     16  
         RE: Tirbe names   SOAR64     05-15-12     17  
             RE: Tirbe names   byoffer     05-15-12     18  
                 RE: Tirbe names   SOAR64     05-15-12     19  
                     RE: Tirbe names   PepeLePew13     05-15-12     20  
                         RE: Tirbe names   CTgirl     05-15-12     21  
                             RE: Tribe names   PepeLePew13     05-15-12     22  
             RE: Tirbe names   SpotTheDiffference     05-15-12     26  
                 RE: Tirbe names   Arnold_Lorax     05-15-12     27  
                 Hey, Spot!   dabo     05-16-12     31  
                     RE: Hey, Spot!   SpotTheDiffference     05-16-12     32  
         RE: Tirbe names   Outfrontgirl     05-15-12     23  
             RE: Tirbe names   SpotTheDiffference     05-15-12     25  
                 RE: Tirbe names   Outfrontgirl     05-15-12     28  
                 RE: Tirbe names   CTgirl     05-15-12     29  
   RE: S25 Missyae Cast and tribe Spoi...   Mattyboy     05-15-12     30  
   RE: S25 Missyae Cast and tribe Spoi...   KeithFan     05-16-12     33  
   Jeff, EW and the next season   CTgirl     05-16-12     34  
     RE: Jeff, EW and the next season   SpotTheDiffference     05-16-12     35  
         RE: Jeff, EW and the next season   CTgirl     05-16-12     36  
             RE: Jeff, EW and the next season   dabo     05-16-12     38  
     RE: Jeff, EW and the next season   tribephyl     05-17-12     44  
   S26 Cast (half)   Arnold_Lorax     05-16-12     37  
     RE: S26 Cast (half)   PepeLePew13     05-16-12     39  
         RE: S26 Cast (half)   SpotTheDiffference     05-16-12     41  
             RE: S26 Cast (half)   PepeLePew13     05-16-12     42  
         RE: S26 Cast (half)   Arnold_Lorax     05-17-12     46  
             RE: S26 Cast (half)   PepeLePew13     05-17-12     47  
     RE: S26 Cast (half)   jasonkola     05-16-12     40  
         RE: S26 Cast (half)   Karchita     05-17-12     43  
             RE: S26 Cast (half)   CTgirl     05-17-12     45  
                 RE: S26 Cast (half)   jasonkola     05-17-12     48  
                     RE: S26 Cast (half)   Karchita     05-25-12     51  
   Penner's tribe   tribephyl     05-24-12     49  
     RE: Penner's tribe   Estee     05-24-12     50  
     RE: Penner's tribe   Arnold_Lorax     05-25-12     52  
     Dana Lambert's Old Myspace Page   IceCat     05-25-12     53  
   More tweets   Arnold_Lorax     05-26-12     54  
   Spot's Weather Report   SpotTheDiffference     05-28-12     55  
     RE: Spot's Weather Report   SpotTheDiffference     06-05-12     56  
   more random tweets...   tribephyl     06-10-12     57  
     RE: more random tweets...   Arnold_Lorax     06-14-12     58  
     Lisa will be trouble.   Estee     06-14-12     59  
         RE: Lisa will be trouble.   tribephyl     06-14-12     60  
             RE: Lisa will be trouble.   Estee     06-14-12     61  
                 RE: Lisa will be trouble.   tribephyl     06-14-12     62  
                 RE: Lisa will be trouble.   udg     06-15-12     63  
                     RE: Lisa will be trouble.   Estee     06-15-12     64  
                         RE: Lisa will be trouble.   bondt007     06-18-12     65  
                             Who wouldn't?   Estee     06-18-12     66  
   even more tweets...   tribephyl     06-24-12     67  
     RE: even more tweets...   tullfan     06-24-12     68  
     RE: even more tweets...   Arnold_Lorax     06-24-12     69  
   Premiere: September 19th.   Estee     07-11-12     70  
     RE: Premiere: September 19th.   tribephyl     07-11-12     71  
     RE: Premiere: September 19th.   PepeLePew13     07-12-12     72  
   RE: S25 Missyae Cast and tribe Spoi...   tullfan     07-23-12     73  
     RE: S25 Missyae Cast and tribe Spoi...   Outfrontgirl     07-25-12     74  
         Abi Maria Gomes Homecoming photos   Outfrontgirl     07-25-12     75  
             RE: Abi Maria Gomes Homecoming phot...   tullfan     08-03-12     77  
         RE: S25 Missyae Cast and tribe Spoi...   Estee     07-25-12     76  
   SF has full cast   tribephyl     08-15-12     78  
     RE: SF has full cast   Breezy     08-20-12     79  
     RE: SF has full cast   Max Headroom     08-20-12     80  
         RE: SF has full cast   PepeLePew13     08-20-12     81  
             RE: SF has full cast   tribephyl     08-20-12     82  
     RE: SF has full cast   byoffer     08-20-12     83  
   Missyae Cast Assesment   Arnold_Lorax2     09-19-12     84  
     RE: Missyae Cast Assesment   tullfan     09-20-12     85  
         RE: Missyae Cast Assesment   forehead     09-20-12     86  
             RE: Missyae Cast Assesment   Brownroach     09-20-12     87  
                 RE: Missyae Cast Assesment   forehead     09-21-12     91  
             RE: Missyae Cast Assesment   Arnold_Lorax2     09-21-12     89  
                 RE: Missyae Cast Assesment   forehead     09-21-12     92  
         RE: Missyae Cast Assesment   Round Robin     09-21-12     88  
             RE: Missyae Cast Assesment   tullfan     09-21-12     90  
                 RE: Missyae Cast Assesment   Round Robin     09-23-12     93  
                     RE: Missyae Cast Assesment   tullfan     09-23-12     94  
   Missyae Power rankings week 4   Arnold_Lorax2     10-13-12     95  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •