The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S22 E13 "Nine Lives""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-03-12, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S22 E13 "Nine Lives""
Thread for discussion of episode title and clues

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S22 E13 "Nine Lives" SquidProQuo 05-03-12 1
   RE: S22 E13 "Nine Lives" SquidProQuo 05-03-12 2
   RE: S22 E13 "Nine Lives" Arnold_Lorax 05-03-12 3
       RE: S22 E13 "Nine Lives" bertygal13 05-03-12 4
 RE: S22 E13 "Nine Lives" VolcanicGlass 05-03-12 5
   RE: S22 E13 "Nine Lives" SquidProQuo 05-03-12 6
       RE: S22 E13 "tobe... dabo 05-03-12 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-03-12, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S22 E13 "Nine Lives""
CBS doesn't have the clues posted yet, but here is Jeff's teaser for next week from EW. I've noticed the past few weeks that Jeff pretty much just paraphrases the CBS clues anyway. (Maybe after he screwed up on the wrong week, he feels it's safer.)

EW: Just two episodes left. Tease us up for next week, sir.
JP: Next week, a tribe member emerges from the background to join strategy talks and there’s an unlikely betrayal within an alliance.

05-03-12, 11:56 AM (EST)
2. "RE: S22 E13 "Nine Lives""
Just throwing out some initial thoughts:

Nine lives = Christina. (Was ready to be voted out several times, vidcap of Alicia being snotty to her while she has the immunity necklace in her hand, perhaps telling her she should have been gone long ago, etc.). ALT on this could be Tarzan -- last man standing, should be gone.

Tribe member emerges from the background to join strategy talks -- Based on the vidcaps, could this be Tarzan? In the one vidcap he's telling Chelsea and someone else that he should be F3 etc. With Alicia winning IC and Tarzan being tied to her, this would also make sense. They've been a somewhat hidden alliance but perhaps now they step up as a pair to try to call the shots?

Unlikely betrayal within an alliance -- Looks like Chelsea and Sabrina will be on the hot seat if Alicia indeed wins IC. Could even be Kim.

Arnold_Lorax 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-03-12, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S22 E13 "Nine Lives""
Nine lives = Tarzan

A tribe member emerging from the background to join strategy talks = Tarzan also

An unlikely betrayal within an alliance is finally Chalsea turning on Kim. I believe it was foreshadowed last week with Chalseas words "I won't do anything without making sure Kim agrees" (paraphrasing) when she was talking about the boot candidates.

This should be a great episode.

Agman siggified me

bertygal13 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-03-12, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bertygal13 Click to send private message to bertygal13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S22 E13 "Nine Lives""
I hope you're right Arnold. I would love to see Chelsea step up.

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-03-12, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S22 E13 "Nine Lives""
Squid, "Nine Lives" was a title made up by Anti at Sucks.

05-03-12, 12:33 PM (EST)
6. "RE: S22 E13 "Nine Lives""
Oops, sorry guys! Thanks for letting us know, VG. I was in a hurry at work this morning and just went there quickly because I couldn't find it on CBS. Didn't read the thread so didn't realize it was just a placeholder name.

Can I edit the thread title? Leaving for meetings all afternoon but will try to fix later today.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-12, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S22 E13 "tobedisclosed""
Subject lines cannot be edited. We'll just have to carry on as best as possible.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •