URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7916
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S22 E13 "Nine Lives""

Posted by SquidProQuo on 05-03-12 at 11:44 AM
Thread for discussion of episode title and clues

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S22 E13 "Nine Lives""
Posted by SquidProQuo on 05-03-12 at 11:47 AM
CBS doesn't have the clues posted yet, but here is Jeff's teaser for next week from EW. I've noticed the past few weeks that Jeff pretty much just paraphrases the CBS clues anyway. (Maybe after he screwed up on the wrong week, he feels it's safer.)

EW: Just two episodes left. Tease us up for next week, sir.
JP: Next week, a tribe member emerges from the background to join strategy talks and there’s an unlikely betrayal within an alliance.

Posted by SquidProQuo on 05-03-12 at 11:56 AM
Just throwing out some initial thoughts:

Nine lives = Christina. (Was ready to be voted out several times, vidcap of Alicia being snotty to her while she has the immunity necklace in her hand, perhaps telling her she should have been gone long ago, etc.). ALT on this could be Tarzan -- last man standing, should be gone.

Tribe member emerges from the background to join strategy talks -- Based on the vidcaps, could this be Tarzan? In the one vidcap he's telling Chelsea and someone else that he should be F3 etc. With Alicia winning IC and Tarzan being tied to her, this would also make sense. They've been a somewhat hidden alliance but perhaps now they step up as a pair to try to call the shots?

Unlikely betrayal within an alliance -- Looks like Chelsea and Sabrina will be on the hot seat if Alicia indeed wins IC. Could even be Kim.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax on 05-03-12 at 12:09 PM
Nine lives = Tarzan

A tribe member emerging from the background to join strategy talks = Tarzan also

An unlikely betrayal within an alliance is finally Chalsea turning on Kim. I believe it was foreshadowed last week with Chalseas words "I won't do anything without making sure Kim agrees" (paraphrasing) when she was talking about the boot candidates.

This should be a great episode.

Agman siggified me

Posted by bertygal13 on 05-03-12 at 12:16 PM
I hope you're right Arnold. I would love to see Chelsea step up.

Posted by VolcanicGlass on 05-03-12 at 12:28 PM
Squid, "Nine Lives" was a title made up by Anti at Sucks.

Posted by SquidProQuo on 05-03-12 at 12:33 PM
Oops, sorry guys! Thanks for letting us know, VG. I was in a hurry at work this morning and just went there quickly because I couldn't find it on CBS. Didn't read the thread so didn't realize it was just a placeholder name.

Can I edit the thread title? Leaving for meetings all afternoon but will try to fix later today.

"RE: S22 E13 "tobedisclosed""
Posted by dabo on 05-03-12 at 12:57 PM
Subject lines cannot be edited. We'll just have to carry on as best as possible.