The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"E11 Title - 'Never Say Die'"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-12, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: E11 Press release"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-12 AT 10:18 AM (EST)

Wow, Gothmog, that was a great comment...

There's definitely a reason that we're being shown more of Kim's strategy and not the other players'. I don't think it's because the others aren't strategic; I think it's because Kim's either works (or works better) or is significant in her fall..

I would like to propose that we entertain the downfall of Kim, because I don't want to be led down the garden path via the editing. I know that many have noted Kim as the most likely winner since day one. So far everything seems to be coming up Kim, but let's examine a few things...

First of all, a few weeks ago Troy tweeted an interesting comment, located here.

"Kim said she doesn't have enough time to get to everyone before tribal council!!!! Don't ever forget this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Then, as I was perusing the boards, I noted an interesting exchange in the challenge thread at Sucks Mess Hall initiated by our own OFG...located here. She notes that the clues are always written chronologically...

So here is the body of this press release:
"Never Say Die" —
Castaways oil themselves up for a wet and wild immunity challenge. While the lucky winners enjoy a picnic vacation, Tikiano’s sore losers strike at the chance to powwow at camp, and feelings of alienation drive leery tribe members to seek out all of their elimination options,

Sequence described:
challenge
Castaways oil themselves up for a wet and wild immunity challenge.
reward
While the lucky winners enjoy a picnic vacation,
powwow in camp during reward
Tikiano’s sore losers strike at the chance to powwow at camp,
pre TC scrambling (includes Kat fight)
feelings of alienation drive leery tribe members to seek out all of their elimination options,

She also noted in the VO for a promo that Jiffy says: Probst: "Only guarantee you see tomorrow is to have Immunity tonight."

So, the IC is the morning. With the challenge shots we get an awful lot of pics of both Chelsea and Kim...

....and I might add that Chelsea hooks one with this shot...

I think that after the IC, they all go back to camp, and go down to wash their bodies off in the water...

**Note lots of focus now on Kim and Alicia...

The girls go down to wash off and Troy goes to have a confessional after returning from the IC that he obviously does not win...

Troyzan: (confessional) "I need three people that know I can be the fourth. Then that would just turn everything upside down.That would be beautiful."

Then, we know via the clues that the "winners are going to enjoy a picnic vacation". So, perhaps as some have spec'd at Sucks, they are taken away/removed somewhere for a nice picnic vacation via helicopter or via automobiles. But, they are removed and taken away. We know that all of this happens in one day....IC, back to beach to wash off, then winners go for nice, time-consuming picnic vacation so the losers back at camp can powwow...comments from the powwow...

Note, At the beginning Tarzan is most likely starting the fire...we see him bending over as all of the losers that don't go on the picnic are there...Troy, Christina, Kat, Sabrina, and Tarzan. (Leaves Kim, Chelsea, and Alicia to go off to picnic), so at the beginning of the following conversation, the fire is starting...

Troyzan: "You need to wake up."
Kat: "No. You need to relax."
Troyzan: "Those girls are taking advantage of you and you're starting to realize it."

Note Kat starts to cry, and I think gets up to leave and go cry on the beach somewhere alone...(Note her hair in the shelter and hair blowing as she leaves to go to the beach....

Once she is gone, the fire is ignited and higher now, Tarzan has gotten it going and we now get the conversation about what is your plan, Troy? I'll give you a vote, we need another option, we only need one to turn....as follows here:

Sabrina: "What would be your master plan, Troy?"

Troyzan: "If you want me to give you a vote, I'll give you a vote."

Christina: "We have to think of another option."

Sabrina: "We just need one girl to turn."

Most likely, Troy, Tarzan, Sabrina, and Christina could be in on it, IF, they can just get one more girl to turn....it will all come down to Kat....

Then the picnic winners are returned, and there is NOT much time left before TC...we see Kat take Kim down to the beach to talk about her day...note that Kat is still in Jay's wife beater and her hair is to the side, and Kim is in her blue bathing suit with her buff around her chest....just returned from the picnic...

Kat: "I'm furious today. I had a ..."
Kat: "I'm furious. Everybody here thinks of me as this follower out there. Like I had....
Kim: (speaking over Kat) "Well, it's not easy for me, today, either."

Just thinking, while this appears to be after Kim comes back from the picnic, they both are looking still kind of wet...it is possible that this conversation takes place right after bathing in the water and before Kim leaves on the picnic....I just don't know? This conversation either occurs right after bathing upon return from the IC before the picnic, OR, it is just after arrival back from the picnic....Kat's hair looks dry mid day when seen in the shelter with all of the losers, but in the conversation with Kim it appears far more wet to me....food for thought.

Regardless, I think these shots are just prior to leaving for TC...

Troyzan: "You should consider changing who you're voting for."

Note Kat has changed into bra, pink top, and then later on the way to TC most likely here she is...

I think that Kat may just indeed change her vote, as we know from Troy's tweets that she is the only one that he still likes....does she change her vote and either Sab, Christina, and Tarzan don't, or Kat changes her vote and one of the girls is indeed voted out...

Chelsea, Alicia, OR Kim...all three are ALL over the promos...we know that there is not going to be alot of time between returning from the picnic and TC, and the girls still may think that Troy has a HII...

Remember what Troy tweeted we needed to remember...."Kim said she doesn't have enough time to get to everyone before tribal council!!!! Don't ever forget this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

ETA: The 5 second promo spells it out...
VO: Will the women turn on each other?
Troyzan: (confessional) "That would be beautiful."
VO: New Survivor, CBS, Wednesday.

I also think that the losers left at camp that are thinking of their chances with the end game are realizing that Troy is a vote that they can use/must use now....if they don't use him now, he'll be gone at F7, when it's a better time to turn. In other words, Troy will be toast later, and he is the most likely to get people on board with them. So, I do think that Sab and Christina at least, maybe Tarzan as well are feeling that it is now or never this episode....fwiw

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 E11 Title - 'Never Say Die'   Blind Freddy     04-19-12       
   E11 Press release   Blind Freddy     04-19-12     1  
     Easy translation.   Estee     04-19-12     2  
     RE: E11 Press release   Outfrontgirl     04-19-12     3  
         RE: E11 Press release   itsagame     04-19-12     4  
             RE: E11 Press release   Outfrontgirl     04-19-12     5  
     RE: E11 Press release   Outfrontgirl     04-19-12     6  
         RE: E11 Press release   rachelOH63     04-19-12     7  
             RE: E11 Press release   Outfrontgirl     04-19-12     9  
                 RE: E11 Press release   VolcanicGlass     04-19-12     11  
                     RE: E11 Press release   Outfrontgirl     04-20-12     13  
                         RE: E11 Press release   VolcanicGlass     04-20-12     19  
                     RE: E11 Press release   Outfrontgirl     04-20-12     14  
                         RE: E11 Press release   dabo     04-20-12     15  
                         RE: E11 Press release   PepeLePew13     04-20-12     17  
                         RE: E11 Press release   VolcanicGlass     04-20-12     20  
                             RE: E11 Press release   Outfrontgirl     04-22-12     27  
                         RE: E11 Press release   Belle Book     04-20-12     21  
                             RE: E11 Press release   parathor     04-20-12     22  
                                 RE: E11 Press release   Loree     04-20-12     23  
                                     Kim...   Flowerpower     04-20-12     25  
                                 RE: E11 Press release   PepeLePew13     04-20-12     26  
                                     RE: E11 Press release   parathor     04-24-12     32  
                         RE: E11 Press release   bondt007     04-20-12     24  
                             RE: E11 Press release   Gothmog     04-22-12     28  
                                 RE: E11 Press release   Flowerpower     04-24-12     31  
                                     RE: E11 Press release   VolcanicGlass     04-24-12     33  
                                         RE: E11 Press release   Flowerpower     04-24-12     34  
                                             RE: E11 Press release   Outfrontgirl     04-24-12     41  
                                         RE: E11 Press release   dabo     04-24-12     35  
                                             RE: E11 Press release   Flowerpower     04-24-12     36  
                                             RE: E11 Press release   dabo     04-24-12     37  
                                             RE: E11 Press release   PepeLePew13     04-24-12     40  
                                             RE: E11 Press release   VolcanicGlass     04-24-12     38  
                                             RE: E11 Press release   Flowerpower     04-24-12     49  
                                             RE: E11 Press release   OllieKat     04-24-12     50  
                                             RE: E11 Press release   Outfrontgirl     04-24-12     52  
                                             RE: E11 Press release   OllieKat     04-24-12     53  
                                             RE: E11 Press release   Outfrontgirl     04-25-12     55  
                                             Aside   dabo     04-25-12     54  
                                             RE: E11 Press release   PhillyBrat     04-25-12     57  
                                     RE: E11 Press release   jasonkola     04-24-12     39  
                                     Chelsea pics   Outfrontgirl     04-24-12     42  
         RE: E11 Press release   PepeLePew13     04-19-12     10  
             RE: E11 Press release   Outfrontgirl     04-20-12     12  
                 RE: E11 Press release   PepeLePew13     04-20-12     16  
                 RE: E11 Press release   tullfan     04-24-12     43  
                     RE: E11 Press release   Outfrontgirl     04-24-12     45  
     RE: E11 Press release   michel     04-19-12     8  
         RE: E11 Press release   Flowerpower     04-20-12     18  
   TitanTV episode description   Blind Freddy     04-24-12     29  
     RE: TitanTV episode description   Outfrontgirl     04-24-12     30  
     RE: TitanTV episode description   VolcanicGlass     04-24-12     44  
         RE: TitanTV episode description   Outfrontgirl     04-24-12     46  
         TV Guide print edition   Outfrontgirl     04-24-12     47  
         RE: TitanTV episode description   Outfrontgirl     04-24-12     48  
             RE: TitanTV episode description   OllieKat     04-24-12     51  
                 RE: TitanTV episode description   dabo     04-25-12     56  
     RE: TitanTV episode description   chinadj     04-25-12     58  
         RE: TitanTV episode description   Blind Freddy     04-25-12     59  
             RE: TitanTV episode description   CTgirl     04-25-12     60  
         RE: TitanTV episode description   Sheldor     04-25-12     61  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •