The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Update Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-12, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Update Spoiler Thread"
Please post here...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Threa... dabo 04-18-12 1
 RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Threa... Flowerpower 04-18-12 2
 RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Threa... PepeLePew13 04-18-12 3
   RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Threa... rachelOH63 04-19-12 40
       RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Threa... PepeLePew13 04-19-12 45
 RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Threa... PepeLePew13 04-18-12 4
   RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Threa... Karchita 04-19-12 41
 Post IC.... Flowerpower 04-18-12 5
   RE: Post IC.... dabo 04-18-12 7
   RE: Post IC.... jbug 04-18-12 27
       RE: Post IC.... michel 04-18-12 28
           RE: Post IC.... dabo 04-19-12 33
               RE: Post IC.... michel 04-19-12 35
 Post RC.... Flowerpower 04-18-12 6
 Pre IC... Flowerpower 04-18-12 8
   RE: Pre IC... PepeLePew13 04-18-12 11
 RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Threa... PepeLePew13 04-18-12 9
   RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Threa... dabo 04-18-12 10
       RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Threa... michel 04-18-12 19
           RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Threa... PepeLePew13 04-18-12 20
               RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Threa... dabo 04-18-12 23
               RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Threa... michel 04-18-12 25
                   RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Threa... Karchita 04-19-12 43
   RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Threa... Belle Book 04-18-12 18
   RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Threa... samboohoo 04-19-12 36
       RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Threa... jbug 04-19-12 39
   RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Threa... Karchita 04-19-12 44
       RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Threa... byoffer 04-19-12 46
           RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Threa... Karchita 04-19-12 47
           RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Threa... SOAR64 04-19-12 48
 The vote... PepeLePew13 04-18-12 12
 Post IC.... Flowerpower 04-18-12 13
   RE: Post IC.... PepeLePew13 04-18-12 14
       RE: Post IC.... Flowerpower 04-18-12 16
           Girls believe that Troy has an HII Flowerpower 04-18-12 17
           RE: Post IC.... michel 04-18-12 21
               RE: Post IC.... Delurker_MN 04-18-12 29
                   RE: Post IC.... dabo 04-19-12 32
               RE: Post IC.... Sheldor 04-18-12 31
               RE: Post IC.... tikigirlie 04-19-12 34
   RE: Post IC.... Karchita 04-19-12 42
 Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower 04-18-12 15
   RE: Next time on Survivor.... michel 04-18-12 22
       RE: Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower 04-18-12 24
           RE: Next time on Survivor.... michel 04-18-12 26
       RE: Next time on Survivor.... parathor 04-19-12 37
           RE: Next time on Survivor.... SquidProQuo 04-19-12 38
 RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Threa... Murphy3126 04-18-12 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-12, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Thread"
Recap. Jay is sent packing, Troyzan completely alone.

04-18-12, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Thread"
Can Troy find a way back in....Jay got voted out, so I am next in line, see all of the girls, Sab tells him nothing personal, Christina says, take it as a compliment....Troy calls out Christina, why did you vote with them - you have been on the block every time, then they jump on Troy....Alicia calls him out, she says he shouldn't be upset with me, I didn't vote for him....he tells Christina to speak for herself, and not let Alicia talk for her, it's troy vs everybody else!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-12, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Thread"
Just an observation... the woman shown holding a torch in the far background during the credits is an Alicia-esque figure.

rachelOH63 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-19-12, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Thread"
>Just an observation... the woman shown
>holding a torch in the
>far background during the credits
>is an Alicia-esque figure.

That quick scene stood out to me. Originally, I thought it was Kim's double, as she had a different color bikini top & bottom on. The double's bikini was black on top, red on the bottom. However, Kim's bikini is purple on top; black on bottom (I think). Alicia also has a 2 color bikini; red on top; animal-print on bottom (I think). And the double looked more like Alicia body-wise. Makes me go "Hmmmm". I looked at about 4 opening credits after that. This is the first episode that scene is in (Again, I think).

Now here's an interesting thing. DVR the credits very slowly, and right at the end before the final Survivor logo flashes, there is a blonde, red bikini top or bra, standing straight-on, facing the camera (like she's voting). I'm going with this being Chelsea's double. What does that mean? Have these subliminal (SP?) scenes ever been in other seasons?

04-19-12, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Thread"
Yes, just two seasons ago, we had a healthy season-long debate on the significance of three figures in the background on a bridge holding torches and they looked like Rob, Natalie (?) & Phillip. Turns out they were the final three.

Often, though, there isn't anything of significance in the credits and there's even been composites of different people such as in Survivor: Australia.

04-18-12, 08:12 PM (EST)
4. "RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-12 AT 08:18 PM (EST)

Nice to see Troyzan displaying his misogynistic side.

We're off to the Survivor Auction now! Christina's wearing Alicia's dress - and boy that dress really enhances things, doesn't it?

ETF names

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-19-12, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Thread"
I didn't notice the dress, but this week Christina looked breathtakingly beautiful.

04-18-12, 08:18 PM (EST)
5. "Post IC...."
Troy is talking to Chelsea, what are you doing, it's just a game, they are ridiculous, I have the right to be angry, Jay took it like a man, he deserves to be here more than you, he worked his A$$ off to be here everyday, and he's gone....These girls are ridiculous...blah,...

Troy reads tree mail - going once, going twice...spend your cash...it's an auction...they are talking about food but I don't care about food, if Jeff says here is something that can help you go further in the game I am spending all of my $500 bucks on that!

Welcome to Survivor auction...bidding is in increments of 20....if you see something you like then bid on it, because it will stop without warning, Chelsea bidding 160 on Donuts and iced coffee...

delish!

Next is chips and guacamole and Margarita on ice....Sabrina gets 400 for it...

Protein boost...Protein shake with 2 bananas, Leif bids 100 for it...sold

Next, Survivor shower with shampoo and toothbrush....Kim bids $40 and wins it, the others want food...

Tarzan don't stare....Next...BLT chips and a cold ice tea, 180 to Kat

Next a bidding war, peanut butter and chocolate, Kim comes out of the shower to get it...Kim bids 220, to Kim....half naked woman in a towel now has Chocolate and peanut butter...

Tarzan, why aren't you bidding....

Next, loved ones letters from home....all of your letter...Alicia cries and bids 500, gets them!

Chelsea cries, Christina cries...Alicia reads the letter from her dad....Leif is crying...they are all crying...if you have 500 you can get your letter, and Tarzan spends his 500 to get his letter, and he's crying....Sab is crying, he soesn't ant to share reading with them....

Troy, what are you missing right now....He feels completely alone, after last night, I'm alone and to know you have a letter there from my brother or dad encouraging me, I am going to have to do it on my own...

Next, an advantage in the next immunity challenge....300, Christina bids 360, Troy 380, 420 to Troyzan....damn right....Sabrina says we are still gonna vote you out....it annoys me that they want me out, that's why I am mad, Christina is like a guinea pig, they are all for her getting it....Sab says that's the nature of the game...Next Item will come covered and it comes with a note...160 to Kat....a cake, she is jumping up and down, she reads the note outloud, you bought this cake for the entire tribe and you have 60 seconds to eat it, and Troy grabs a big piece, the auction is over....

04-18-12, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Post IC...."
Troy was an idiot for not jumping on it with a $500 bid.

Did they give everyone extra strong hormone therapy in the morning medical inspection?

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-12, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Post IC...."
wonder what Christina was holding out for?
her $500 will be a sodden mess if she gets rained on again.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-12, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Post IC...."
Like Adam who got a full breakfast that wasn't shown, Alicia probably voted on something late and it was ignored. Just a way to make her look dumb.

04-19-12, 00:41 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Post IC...."
Alicia spent her entire $500 on the letter from home.

04-19-12, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Post IC...."
Thanks! I meant to write Christina but Alicia works also!

04-18-12, 08:26 PM (EST)
6. "Post RC...."
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-12 AT 09:25 PM (EST)

So far I think they have cast doubt on Christina, Alicia and Sabrina as boot prospects, imo....we'll see what unfolds...

Can't wait to see if there is a note about another HII in Troys note for the advantage...

Day 26...Tikiano...back at camp....Troy on the beach with his message, now in confessional....if you can get an advantage, take it....your odds have increased to winning th eIC to 1 in 4....you can't mess with Troy, they are very scared, heck, if there is a new HII out there, I will start looking, put fear in people's haeart and you can scramble a little bit....they all see him looking everywhere, and now Kim is looking and going by him....he is looking without any shame, there are 8 of us, so let's us all go look for it, so one of us will find it and not him...

Chelsea: Christina backed out of the bidding against Troy, how could she do that...Troy has put the crosshairs on his back, we want to take him down, but he is going to put more heart into this game than most of the people here...

Troy, I see Kim looking at me, and she is looking at me, and I act cocky with a piece of cloth in my pocket, I want them to think I have it, now they are talking about splitting the vote, Kim says, if he has the HII, that is the worst that could happen...if he wins IN and gets another HII, who knows what he can pull off, hopefully we will get him before he gets me home....

04-18-12, 08:37 PM (EST)
8. "Pre IC..."
Sorry I screwed up my subject header up above....it is pre-IC now....so far Christina looks to be in the hot seat as she stopped bidding against Troy and enabled him to get the advantage for the IC...

Day 27...Come on in guys, at the IC....3 stages, first one Troy sits out because he has the advantage, 3 will move on and join Troy in the second stage. !st stage is untying the ropes....move on to next stage, slam the coconuts to bounce out your targets, and the first 2 move on to sling shot where fire coconuts to a wall of targets, knock out a line vertical or diagonal, or horizonal and you win...

Troy, open the note and read it....move directly to the second stage, everyone else draws for spots...starts...first 3 to finish move on and join Troyzan...go...un tie bundle of ropes and get the ring at the end, Troy spent 400 to skip this step, while everyone else was eating he was worried about this challenge....Tarzan on last bits of rope...Tarzan has it first, and screams, Kim, and Christina move on....all join Troy in round 2.

Here we go, first 2 to finish move on to final round, race as fast as you can go, Tarzan knocks out first, then Troy has a target out, Kim misses, Troy has second target, Kim hits her first, Troy has one left, just misses, and Kim knocks out second target, Tarzan knociks out his second, and Troy knocks out 3rd, and screams this is my island you can't beat me, and Chelsea and Sab give him lip, and Tarzan moves on to the finals joining Troy....

See the IN, here we go, final round Tarzan vs Troyzan, 1 shot at a time, knock out 3 in a row, launch, Troy connects and Tarzan connects on their first round, next round...Troy connects but Tarzan misses....make them in a line, next shot, and Troy and Tarzan both knock out and both are one shot away from win....Troy just misses, and Tarzan knocks out another but not in a row....so we are still one shot away....Troy goes, and Tarzan misses, and Troy knocks out his third in a row and wins immunity....and looks over to guys and says DON't MESS with ME...you guys are scared to death, I have been going 50 percent, you want to go, come on....Troy is safe, some one is going home tonight, and see a shot of LEIF!

04-18-12, 08:41 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Pre IC..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-12 AT 08:42 PM (EST)

You might be correct it's Leif - I had Christina as my boot choice, but with Troy's over-the-top actions, Kim and the girls might want to guarantee that they have the numbers for the next time Troy doesn't have immunity - they'll want to have the numbers in order to split the vote 3-3 to flush out Troy's HII (if he gets one) and still have enough to boot someone else not in their group.

04-18-12, 08:38 PM (EST)
9. "RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-12 AT 08:44 PM (EST)

For whoever speculated that the editors are grooming Troyzan for Fan Favourite... nope. He's becoming a world-class jackass with his over the top tauntings and put-downs.

He's going to get booted at the very first opportunity, the next time he doesn't have immunity of any kind.

04-18-12, 08:41 PM (EST)
10. "RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Thread"
Yeah, he's a maniac. Kind of amusing but not in a root for Troy way.

04-18-12, 09:17 PM (EST)
19. "RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Thread"
Troy reminded me a lot of Terry in this episode. The same arrogance, the same defiance. Showing Tarzan telling Troy to be nobler after a win was a dead give-away that Troy won't make it to the end.

BTW, as for Fan Favorite, remember that, even if Cirie was fan favorite in EI, Terry was close. I wouldn't rule Troy out just yet.

04-18-12, 09:21 PM (EST)
20. "RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Thread"
Yeah I don't see how Troy's getting to the end, he's got to win six immunities in a row to do so.

And while I do remember Terry having some arrogance and defiance, he was nowhere near as bad as Troy was tonight. This was a terrible episode for Troy - the editors really made him look bad.

04-18-12, 09:30 PM (EST)
23. "RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Thread"
I didn't mind the ragin' so much, it's kind of amusing. But he was making it unpleasant in some ways and it probably worked against him trying to put together the Manono2 plan. Not that there was much chance of that working anyway. A misfit alliance in which four of five members are just not good at the game itself, even if it worked for one episode, probably would have fallen apart pretty quickly the next day.

04-18-12, 09:50 PM (EST)
25. "RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Thread"
Terry yelling out "KaChiiiing!" every time he won immunity was pretty bad but maybe Troy was even worse than Terry...

04-19-12, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Thread"
I think Troy has been worse than Terry.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-18-12, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Thread"
Well, I haven't seen the episode (mainly because I'm watching American Idol and that's two hours long), but Troyzan shouldn't become a world-class jerk, as that won't help his cause any. Then again, even if he was nice as can be, he's still a goner the next time he loses Immunity. He's the biggest challenge threat amongst the men and even if he was becoming a world-class jerk, Tarzan's just as bad and even less threatening than Troyzan!

Belle Book

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-12, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Thread"
I actually loved it. But then again, Terry is one of my all-time favorites so that should tell you where I'm coming from. I wanted Troy to keep going. He did a great job calling out Kim/Chelsea/Sabrina/Kat, and he would have been perfect had he spilled everything about New Solani (sp). I'm sure Kim & Sabrina would have denied it, but I think Kat would have completely cracked.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-12, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Thread"
what gets me is how those who think they have the numbers to control everything get all upset when another fights to stay in the game. It's like they think the underdogs should just lie down and die.

04-19-12, 12:21 PM (EST)
44. "RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Thread"
I don't mind him calling out some of the others for their behavior, but I think his comments at the challenges have been out of line. Way out of line. And he's been doing it since at least the second episode.

His excuse that it is due to his competitiveness is bs. Competitiveness is one thing; good sportsmanship is entirely another. Jeeze, that kind of behavior isn't allowed in Little League and would get you booted from a lot of high school teams. Did this guy grow up under a rock?

Wait, don't answer that.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-12, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Thread"
While I completely agree with you, the other comment I would add is that I think his reactions are reflective of how incredibly LONELY the game of survivor can be. Despite being on tribes with all these other people, ultimately (and every day along the way) each of them is alone. Finding someone who they can actually trust must be an incredible impact on one's sanity there. Learning, as Troyzan did with Jay's boot, that those your trusted are now against you must be massively devastating.

We saw some of this during the auction last night. Although he was commited to buying what he (correctly) hoped would be a IC boost, he was really tempted to buy the letter from home because of the overwhelming loneliness he was feeling.

I think his outbursts last night were less about being competitive and more about trying to strengthen his character against the loneliness.

Did it look bad? Sure. But I can understand how one might get there in such a situation.

04-19-12, 02:33 PM (EST)
47. "RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Thread"
Excellent point. I think the loneliness is very much part of what they all experience, yet is not seen so often by us viewers because it is internal and private. It usually isn't good tv.

Honestly, in his position I am not sure I would behave any better as far as the outbursts and so on, but I am always a good sport, even when I do not feel like being one. He has been a poor sport all along.

SOAR64 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-19-12, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAR64 Click to send private message to SOAR64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Thread"
I disagree that any survivor contestant would be brought to tears after just 26 days into the game. This is not an excessive amount of time to be away from loved ones.The contestants know that a good display of tears is a good way to gain the attention of the camerman and the producers who edit the show. They know that soon they will be receiving their check from Mark Burnett and all the perks that come with being a Survivor contestant. Not to mention the $10,000.00 they each receive for being present at the reunion show. I served in the U.S. military and have been away from my family much longer that 26 days at a time.

04-18-12, 08:54 PM (EST)
12. "The vote..."
No HII played.

Leif
Lief <sic>
Leif
Kim
Kim
Tarzan
Tarzan
Tarzan
Leif

4-3-2 vote for Leif!

04-18-12, 08:54 PM (EST)
13. "Post IC...."
Troy is game on and in their FACE! The minute he doesn't have immunity he is SO toast....he really called out Christina in this episode, I think....

Walking back from the IC, Tarzan wants to say something, if you win, be noble, it looks bad, but Troy says he can't help it, he's highly competitive....Tarzan says that I am your friend, shake my hand, I am still gonna try and beat you....Troy says the IN is my best friend, this is their worst case scenario, Troy wins....see Chelsea and Kim, choppoing coconut...they think he has an HII, we need to take out Leif, but if we take a girl...as long as he's here, he'll blow everything upside down...Chelsea conf: I think if we took a girl out now, it would create chaos and turmoil so it looks like TArzan or Leif...see Leif and Tarzan talking about either one of them out, as Tarzan cleans his face off....best strategy, Troy says, I will talk to Leif, Tarzan, Alicia and Christina, and if we have 5 votes let's vote out Kim....you have a chance to do something huge, break up those 4 girls over there and once one is gone, it wouldn't be difficult to get them all out....see him working Leif, Tarzan....this would be the best scenario, worst would be to vote out Leif or Christina, that would take out my options and then they would have major control....see him working Christina now...move yourselves ahead, why stick with the plan when it is their plan to vote you out 6th, come with us and you are 4...Alicia gets it and she feels like she doesn't want to make a rash decision...Alicia in Conf: Troy is on to something, if he wins the IN, I will side with Troy, it's something that I have to think about,

Troy: This could be the only opportunity you will get, come with me, you can't go wrong....

TC: So at both the auction and the challenge there was a lot of anymosity against you....he can't help it because he's competitive...what do you ecpect Chelsea says when you say this is my #$%#%^ island...Sab says you are a great competitor but I have seen you morph into a guy I cnanot identify....you are not my mother and you can't tell me what I can and cannot do...Sab tells him he can't handle the truth....you lied to Mike and voted out Jay....Sab and Troy are going at it...

Jay laughs....Chelsea in the context of competition you have to respect a guy fighting to stay in....Yes, today the old paranoia set in...the old Manono....Troy is trying to switch and get all fo the people on his side....it will be Leif, Tarzan, Christina and Alicia, if you come with me, you can garauntee yourself to be here at 5 if they would vote with me...Chelsea says you are only guarenteed if you win immunity....it's not true, if we take the numbers we will still be here...Kim and girls start to talk...Christina, walk me what you hear with Troyzan's pitch....it's 5 vs 4, do you believe in the original Salani alliance...this game is about outwit, outplay...Kat says if anyof us would go to Troy the girls would be screwed....Alicia says do I trust someone now....when do you make a move, and Alicia says, yes, that's why I'm struggling...

Troy votes Kim, you are a fantastic player and probably the best girl here
Chelsea: Leif you are wishy washy and it makes everyone here feel uneasy...

Tally the votes:

No one plays an HII

Votes: Leif
Leif
Leif
Kim
Kim
Tarzan
Tarzan
Tarzan
Leif

Leif is out....the girls split the vote....

Tarzan and Troy, win immunity or find a way in...

04-18-12, 08:59 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Post IC...."
Tarzan voted for Leif while Troy/Leif were the Kim votes. Tarzan sure looks like he's in cahoots with the ladies again as he also voted with the ladies last week.

04-18-12, 09:04 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Post IC...."
Hopefully with the votes going three to him, he will wake up and smell the coffee...he's next if Troy wins immunity....geez Tarzan, give Troy your VOTE!

04-18-12, 09:09 PM (EST)
17. "Girls believe that Troy has an HII"
Girls believe that Troy has an HII...So, if Tarzan votes with Troy next time, and he should...the girls can still force a tie between Troy and Tarzan, then on the revote, get Troy if he doesn't play the HII....he has got to win IN everytime, or he's toast...

04-18-12, 09:23 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Post IC...."
Tarzan's opportunity will come at 7, not at 9 like it was now and not at 8 like it will be next week.

Voting with Troy gives the game to Troy. If Tarzan survives to 7 then he could swing the game with the bottom 3 girls. If, say, Kat, Christina and Alicia decide to turn on the Big 3 by using Tarzan then Tarzan would only have to make it to the F3 to win!!!!!!

Christina and Alicia would have been stupid to go with the THREE guys as they would have been out for sure before the end. Now, they still have options but Troy has got to go for them to have a shot to win.

Delurker_MN 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-18-12, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Delurker_MN Click to send private message to Delurker_MN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Post IC...."
Wow, Michel! I never would have thought of it! Maybe Survivor should put you on the show!

04-19-12, 00:01 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Post IC...."
They'd probably do something gimmickly like divide the tribes by nationality, Canadians on the green tribe, Americans on the blue tribe, French on the orange tribe.

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-18-12, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Post IC...."
michel wrote:

> Tarzan's opportunity will come at 7, not at 9 like it was now and not at 8 like it will be next week.

> If Tarzan survives to 7 then he could swing the game with the bottom 3 girls.

Agreed and that scenario would be very similar as to how Chris swung the game with the bottom 3 women (Eliza, Twilla, and Scout) in Vanuatu. Even though Ami won the Final 7 Immunity challenge they were able to blindside out Leann, then pick off Ami (Chris won Immunity) and Julie (Eliza won Immunity). Then Chris won the final two immunity challenges and they voted off Eliza and then Scout leaving only Twilla and Chris.

Since this is likely a Final 3 finale there is one less tribal council to survive than Vanuatu. Only the Final 5 TC (Kim's last chance to use the HII) and Final 4 TC. So Tarzan+3 would only need to win those last 2 Immunity Challenges to keep Kim out of the Final 3.

Of course Troyzan can do this same ploy if he wins immunity two more times...

tikigirlie 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-19-12, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tikigirlie Click to send private message to tikigirlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Post IC...."
Of course this also requires Christina to actually MAKE a move. She would need to trust Alicia and Tarzan more than she trusts Kim, Sab and Chelsea. I don't see it happening because or how ALicia and Tarzan have treated her. And I think Kat is firmly in the K/S/C corner.

Anyone notice that Kat yelled "that just lost you 9 jury votes"? I think I heard her say 9, which is interesting since there was only 8 of them. But I agree, no way any of them would vote for Troy if he made it to F3.

04-19-12, 12:11 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Post IC...."
Troy votes Kim, you are a fantastic player and probably the best girl here.

To me, this suggests that if Troy ends up on the jury and Kim ends up in the Final Three, Troy would vote for Kim.

04-18-12, 09:03 PM (EST)
15. "Next time on Survivor...."
Geez, I was so hoping that the guys would swing something....this is going to be boring....Troy is in until he loses the IC. And, what the heck are Alicia and Christina waiting for....idiots...I don't think they are playing well, they can't beat the other girls, imo. If they wait till Troy is gone, they are done....PAGONG anyone?

Next time on Survivor...

The women are fighting, see Kat and Kim....
Kat:I'm furious,
Kim:it's not easy for me either, this is my worst day out here...
Then see Kat crying...
Jiffy: and Troy moves in for the kill...
To Kat at camp with Sab, Christina and Kat
Troy: You need to wake up!
Sabrina: What would be your master plan, Troy?
Troy:If you want me to give you a vote, I will give you a vote, Troy in confessional: I need three people and I would be the fourth and we would turn everything upside down, and that would be beautiful...

See Leif: This is one of the things I've always wanted to do, sleep under the stars blah, blah, blah...

04-18-12, 09:27 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Sabrina and Chelsea were shown fighting with Troy, not Kim. Kim was the target and the previews toss more doubt in her direction. eif was edited like a nobody so that we wouldn't be upset when he was voted out by the women. Kim sure looks like the winner.

04-18-12, 09:40 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Kim sure looks like the winner.

Yes, she certainly does, michel....but, I would still like to see some kind of shake up! Not that it will happen, but I'd dearly like to see it!

04-18-12, 09:58 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
If there is a shake-up I think Kat would be the one to end up with the win!!

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-12, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Strong episode for Kim, no doubt!

"Thoughts, kimosabe?" = the lone ranger = the sole survivor?
(Chelsea's response = "what?" = doubt?)

Chelsea's continued use of the phrase "shut up" = negative attitude = how she'll respond to annoying jury questions?

Chelsea outed Leif as wishy-washy, but herself appeared wishy-washy? Is there a way for her to just stand there and look pretty, instead of talking? (I'm still thinking she's the eventual winner, but nowadays it's just out of stubborn thinking than actually believing)

Kat was again shown to be dumb. But I kinda like her.

Troyzan had a bunch of winning quotes. I think he's just the "doubt" thrown in for Kim's eventual win.
(her jury management skills will be put to the test, though)

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-19-12, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Agreed, another great episode for Kim. She stayed above the fray while Sabrina and Chelsea appeared to take the brunt of Troy's wrath/bickering. And Troy's voting comment that Kim is the best of the girls seemed telling.

Interesting that both Tarzan and Alicia seemed to have a positive uptick this episode....showing their "softer" sides, ha!

So looks like the girls were worried that Troy might possibly have found an HII so they split the vote. Tarzan was smart in voting for Leif -- Leif should have done the same, although I'm sure the outcome would have been no different if there was a tie/revote.

Not much hope for anything interesting coming up....looks like an obvious Kim win unless someone makes an unexpected move.

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-12, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: East Coast Update Spoiler Thread"
Thank ya'll for posting. Missed the show tonight, have to watch later on CBS site. I've enjoyed following E. Coast update many a night when working late during busy season for several years now. Definitely interested in seeing Troyzan's antics.

Unless Michael's thought of a Grog (aka Tarzan) uprising comes to be, this show's over. Troyzan can't win that many immunity challenges. Kim appears to be really keeping her girls in line.

I think I might throw Chelsea into the mix of a possible Grog alliance against Kim & Sabrina. She is competitive & wants the money. Her sense of being loyal went out the window with her Jay vote. I don't think she has a chance against Kim or Sabrina. Alicia & Christina for sure should flip. I'm beginning to think Kat is too dumb to see she should flip, & I've already grossly underestimated the stupidity of several players. It amazes me how many contestants on the show seem to have no real interest or strategy to win, even bad strategies, just the anybody but me approach.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •