The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24E08 - Title Just Annihilate Them"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

jasonkola 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-29-12, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jasonkola Click to send private message to jasonkola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S24E08 - Title Just Annihilate Them"
Thread for discussion of title and teasers.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S24E08 - Title "Just Annihilat... jasonkola 03-29-12 1
   RE: S24E08 - Title "Just Annihilat... dabo 03-29-12 2
       RE: S24E08 - Title "Just Annihilat... PepeLePew13 03-29-12 3
   RE: S24E08 - Title "Just Annihilat... Arnold_Lorax 03-29-12 4
       RE: S24E08 - Title "Just Annihilat... byoffer 03-29-12 6
           RE: S24E08 - Title "Just Annihilat... Arnold_Lorax 03-29-12 7
 RE: S24E08 - Title Just Annihilate... Flowerpower 03-29-12 5
   RE: S24E08 - Title Just Annihilate... Scarlett O Hara 03-31-12 28
       RE: S24E08 - Title Just Annihilate... Arnold_Lorax 03-31-12 29
           RE: S24E08 - Title Just Annihilate... Outfrontgirl 03-31-12 32
               RE: S24E08 - Title Just Annihilate... Arnold_Lorax 03-31-12 33
                   RE: S24E08 - Title Just Annihilate... Outfrontgirl 03-31-12 35
 Jeff Probst Tweet jasonkola 03-29-12 8
 EW Teaser VolcanicGlass 03-29-12 9
 E8 Press Release Blind Freddy 03-29-12 10
   RE: E8 Press Release jasonkola 03-29-12 11
       RE: E8 Press Release baddove 03-29-12 12
           RE: E8 Press Release Georjanna 03-29-12 13
               RE: E8 Press Release michel 03-31-12 31
                   RE: E8 Press Release PepeLePew13 03-31-12 34
                       RE: E8 Press Release michel 04-01-12 36
                       RE: E8 Press Release Outfrontgirl 04-01-12 37
                   RE: E8 Press Release Georjanna 04-01-12 38
                       RE: E8 Press Release michel 04-02-12 39
                           RE: E8 Press Release Georjanna 04-03-12 40
   RE: E8 Press Release Flowerpower 03-29-12 14
       RE: E8 Press Release jasonkola 03-29-12 15
           RE: E8 Press Release Karchita 03-30-12 16
           RE: E8 Press Release Flowerpower 03-30-12 18
               RE: E8 Press Release CTgirl 03-30-12 21
       RE: E8 Press Release dabo 03-30-12 17
           RE: E8 Press Release Flowerpower 03-30-12 19
               RE: E8 Press Release SOAR64 03-30-12 20
                   RE: E8 Press Release beaglemaster 03-30-12 22
                       RE: E8 Press Release SOAR64 03-30-12 23
                           RE: E8 Press Release kingfish 03-30-12 25
 RE: S24E08 - Title Just Annihilate... PepeLePew13 03-30-12 24
   RE: S24E08 - Title Just Annihilate... jasonkola 03-30-12 26
       RE: S24E08 - Title Just Annihilate... dabo 03-30-12 27
       RE: S24E08 - Title Just Annihilate... Blind Freddy 03-31-12 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-29-12, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jasonkola Click to send private message to jasonkola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S24E08 - Title "Just Annihilate Them""
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-12 AT 12:59 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-29-12 AT 12:58 PM (EST)

This title makes me think the girls want to target the guys. It could be just the Nusalani targeting the Numanono.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-29-12, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S24E08 - Title "Just Annihilate Them""
I think this could be a Michael or Jay comment that Salani2 should just wipe out (pagong) Manono2.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-12, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S24E08 - Title "Just Annihilate Them""
It could also be something that Kim would say, about having the upper hand over the guys and/or Manono2 - she seems to be a get-to-the-point type.

Arnold_Lorax 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-29-12, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S24E08 - Title "Just Annihilate Them""
Jay was the one quoted last night saying we need to stick to the plan because if we change and something happens it can come back and bite us or something along those lines. I would think this is something he will say.

I have a bad feeling that it is Michael this week and by not sticking to the plan of pagonging numorons it will eventually bite Jay in the near future. Kim and Chalsea are going to keep Troy and Jay and all the girls alliances open as long as possible so even booting Mike will not appear too much of a red flag though Jay is getting suspisious in his upcoming epdisoe comment.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-12, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S24E08 - Title "Just Annihilate Them""
Even though Michael is not in Jay's core alliance, Jay should want to keep Michael around. Eventually the talk will turn to "boot a challenge threat", and having Michael in the game will help to protect Jay (who is probably the biggest physical challenge threat).

IMO Jay will want to "Just Annihilate" the nuManono, and that will be his speach.

03-29-12, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S24E08 - Title "Just Annihilate Them""
Thats what I was saying, Jay won't want to boot Michael but he will go along with his alliance if that is what they want to do. He will be the one to say lets just annialate them and wont get his way. Because of this it will make him a threat and being outnumbered by the girls which is I think Kim and Chalseas mane plan.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-12, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S24E08 - Title Just Annihilate Them"
I could see Alicia saying this....it sounds like something Colton would say, and since she emulated him so much, I could see her saying it, and ironically bite it in the end...fwiw.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-31-12, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: S24E08 - Title Just Annihilate Them"
I agree with FloPo - Alicia will say this. I hope she goes next too!

03-31-12, 09:36 AM (EST)
29. "RE: S24E08 - Title Just Annihilate Them"
Hope will not spring eternal as little miss sunshine will be around for a long way to come get used to her.

A man goes this week for sure.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-12, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: S24E08 - Title Just Annihilate Them"
>>> Hope will not spring eternal as little miss sunshine will be around for a long way to come get used to her.
A man goes this week for sure.

Arnold,
I'm going to ask your forgiveness in advance for making a comment about posting style, but I need to say this.

You are new here, and our way of doing things is different from Sucks. There it is common for people to make mysterious comments of conviction that this or that will happen. We don't do that here.

The way we operate is that we don't just offer an opinion or pronouncement. We provide the basis for what we say.

If you are making spec based on an edit or something like that, you explain why the player will be long term, or why you think a man will go.

If you are basing your opinion on a source, then you say so. If you are using a source that has posted on the web, you say which one, and you link it.

If it is a private source, then you say you have one. No one will push you to divulge a confidential source (or shouldn't).

When you make comments like this it is not good because you hint that you KNOW, which sounds like a source. If it is spec, then indicate it is your opinion.

Thanks in advance. I only did this because you have made a number of blanket statements about who is going to be late game, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is wondering what is going on with it.
Example:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/7877.shtml#11

Also, you made an innuendo that FlowerPower was following the Survivor Whispers predictions when she argued for Jonas.
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/7880.shtml#38
If FP were going by Whispers, she would have said so. That was her own logic, not derivative of anyone else's, so when you diminished it by referring to a source she doesn't even read did not sit well with me.

As with MESS Hall, we have evolved a way of spoiling here that works for us, and it does not include cryptic comments.

03-31-12, 11:15 PM (EST)
33. "RE: S24E08 - Title Just Annihilate Them"
Thank you for the sane explanation I will be less cryptic and explain my logic better in the future.

03-31-12, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: S24E08 - Title Just Annihilate Them"
Thank you, Arnold.
btw, I had not read the exchange in Vidcaps when I wrote this. I hadn't gotten to that topic yet. My post was totally independent.

I just now did read it, and I would say that even though it is annoying to have to repeat oneself, none of us can assume that people have read or have recall of all the other stuff we've said.

I can't even recall all the stuff I've said myself, or where, sometimes I have to search to find my own quote or even wonder if I made the post I thought I made.

You don't have to go over it all again, a simple, "as I argued in the Vidcaps topic" or whatever to point us to your earlier thoughts is fine.

But here is another difference from Sucks. No matter how confident we are in our thinking, as long as it is spec based on edit or story arc, we don't state it as if it's a fact.

Statement based on a clear vidcap or interview or a reliable source -- fact.
Spec based on editing, interpretation, patterns, or Magic 8 balls -- indicate it is such with IMHO, my take, I think, most likely, ... you get the picture. Of course, if it is a post in the editing topic, then it is understood that it is spec, but in topics where sources are allowed, we just don't know unless you are clear.

03-29-12, 03:23 PM (EST)
8. "Jeff Probst Tweet"
I was looking at last nights tweets from Jeff. I found this.

JeffProbst #survivor I have to run - next week it picks up even more. The women are now in charge. The men MUST stop them!

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-29-12, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "EW Teaser"
Tease us up for next week, sir!
A shocking blindside eradicates any sense of security in the Tikiano tribe.

source: http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/03/29/jeff-probst-episode-7-survivor-one-world

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-12, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "E8 Press Release"
From CBS....

---------------------

A SHOCKING BLINDSIDE ERADICATES ANY SENSE OF SECURITY IN THE TIKIANO TRIBE, ON “SURVIVOR: ONE WORLD,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 4

CHEAT TWEET: A shocking blindside shakes the tribe on #Survivor Wed, April 4 @ 8pmET/PT! http://bit.ly/HoDTJC

"Just Annihilate Them" — The game gets personal when one tribe member is confronted about her physical appearance, and a shocking blindside eradicates any sense of security in the Tikiano tribe, on SURVIVOR: ONE WORLD, Wednesday, April 4 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
--------------------------

03-29-12, 05:30 PM (EST)
11. "RE: E8 Press Release"
These three teases make me think the guys stir up some controversy between the girls, perhaps between Christina and Alicia. The question is is the boot decoy Micheal or Alicia?

If the guys can get one girl to vote with them they could shake things up. If they get one girl to flip they would know who is being booted and could give him the Idol. I am not sure Troy wants to out his idol or save it to save himself at some point. I guess it depends on how solid he feels with the core alliance.

baddove 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-29-12, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail baddove Click to send private message to baddove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: E8 Press Release"
Chelsea's silicone boobies? Alicia's very real and large butt? Kitty Kat's scar?

Whatever it is, this kind of behavior is petty and childish.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-29-12, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: E8 Press Release"
If it has to be somethng, I hope it is Alicia's unkempt- even by Survivor standards - appearance.

I am terribly afraid, though, that it is going to be Christina's prominent teeth. And that kindly ol' Dr. Tarzan - what a waste of undergraduate years! - is going to perform the intervention.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-12, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: E8 Press Release"
Tarzan is a plastic surgeon so he probably wouldn't mention teeth. I'm thinking that, with all good intentions, (!) he tells Alicia that a nip and tuck would help her appearance, maybe even tells her to set an appointment!

03-31-12, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: E8 Press Release"
Would he still have a practice at age 64? Most doctors (I come from a family with 8 doctors) typically retire much earlier than 60 if they have any work to do with their hands - i.e. surgeons. If Tarzan no longer personally handles (did I just say that aloud?) patients, he might be pushing paperwork at a desk supervising other surgeons or nurses, but he certainly doesn't seem like the type to do so.

We saw how jittery his hands were during the balance IC in the last episode - if he's still hands-on at his practice, then he certainly isn't inspiring confidence in his future patients.

04-01-12, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: E8 Press Release"
I doubt he still practices but I also doubt he remembers that he is retired!

04-01-12, 01:51 AM (EST)
37. "RE: E8 Press Release"
It appears he is not retired, and his patient reviews are recent and very positive.

http://www.wellness.com/reviews/2465011/gregory-smith-md-cosmetic-surgeon

http://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-gregory-smith-xt9wn/patient-ratings

http://www.facelift-pedia.com/cosmetic_surgeon/dr_Gregory_Smith/Texas/TX/Houston/plastic_surgery/video/

He talks about being head of a surgical team in Insider Ep 7 ...

04-01-12, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: E8 Press Release"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-12 AT 02:31 PM (EST)

Michel (Tarzan is a plastic surgeon so he probably wouldn't mention teeth),

I hadn't read the following excerpt from Jonas' exit interview with Reality TV World when I posted my comments. I was thinking, primarily, of Tarzan's apparently baseless animosity toward Christina and the fact that confrontation is his style. Unfortunately, perhaps this question and answer puts a 'face' on his distaste for both Jonas and Christina.

Note: Because I think that it is motivated by her determination to not occupy the last spot on any alliance's totem pole, I can understand Alicia's nastiness toward Christina. But, until now, I could not think of any reason for the surgeon's vitriol.

Reality TV World: I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but Jeff Probst inadvertently sparked another racial comment controversy last night when he tweeted that although last night's CBS broadcast only showed Tarzan venting that he couldn't look at your face anymore, what Tarzan apparently actually said was that he couldn't look at your "Asian face" anymore. Are you aware of that, and what's your reaction to that?

Jonas Otsuji: I was not aware of that. (Laughs) I think that's a little -- to say "Asian face," that's a little unnecessary. Yeah. And then the fact that he completely called out Christina like, "I don't like you." That's a little shocking, yeah. Wow. (Laughs)

And now we have this - perhaps only very coincidental - photo of Christina as part of the promotional package for this week's episode.

I really hope that none of this has anything to do with Christina's ethnicity. I am worn out with racial controversy. And you would think that Survivor's equal-opportunity deprivations would go a long way toward leveling that particular playing field. But it seems that - some - equally hungry, filthy, stinking and stressed people can find a way to make themselves even - uglier.

04-02-12, 06:49 PM (EST)
39. "RE: E8 Press Release"
I'll stay away from any comments about racism. As far as we saw, Tarzan had no problems with Bill and he's been talking to Sabrina. I just wanted to say that the easiest explanation for Tarzan's animosity towards Christina was the vote she gave him.

04-03-12, 02:36 AM (EST)
40. "RE: E8 Press Release"
I'll stay away from any comments about racism.
So I see.

As far as we saw, Tarzan had no problems with Bill and he's been talking to Sabrina.
So I saw.

I just wanted to say that the easiest explanation for Tarzan's animosity towards Christina was the vote she gave him.
So I have seen.

So I do seem to have a talent for treading where you don't care to go, don't I? ...

03-29-12, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: E8 Press Release"
The game gets personal when one tribe member is confronted about her physical appearance, and a shocking blindside eradicates any sense of security in the Tikiano tribe,

Alicia is on Christina....again. Christina votes with the guys and gets out a central female player...Sabrina, Chelsea, or Kat. Kat was talked about being a target last week because she was the best in the RC, and it came down to her and Troy in the IC. I say it could be Kat...fwiw.

With the girls having the numbers over the guys the SHOCKING blindside has to be a girl going. They are expecting a guy to go, but SURPRISE, it's a girl.

My 2 cents.

03-29-12, 09:26 PM (EST)
15. "RE: E8 Press Release"
I was thinking the same thing but I would think Christina would want to target Alicia. Also if the girls decide to target Jay or Troy that would be shocking. I hope it is just Christina voting with the guys. That would fit the bill of eradicating any sense of security on the Tikiano tribe.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-30-12, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: E8 Press Release"
The girls might decide it's time to target Troy, but they don't know he has the HII. He could get the men to vote together and link up with Christina and use the idol to bounce one of the girls, most likely Alicia.

That would certainly be a blindside and eradicate any sense of security in the tribe. And it would put the five guys + Christina in the majority over the five remaining women.

Thanks snidget & tribe!

03-30-12, 07:16 AM (EST)
18. "RE: E8 Press Release"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-12 AT 07:23 AM (EST)

but I would think Christina would want to target Alicia.

Yes, that would be Christina's first choice, but I think the guys could talk her around to someone more threatening....? There is time to take out Alicia later, perhaps.

What we do know: The girls are talking about taking out Michael because he is such a threat. Troy and Jay are very jittery with good reason.

Most likely Troy and Jay talk about it with themselves and make a plan to recruit Tarzan, Leif, and Mike to target one of the girls, most likely they would target someone that is not in their secret alliance...Kat, Alicia, Christina, Sabrina. Troy's right hand man, Jonas, was targeted last week, will they go after Kim's right hand gal this week? Sabrina. She has been the narrator and let's face it, narrators have been known to go around merge time? They could also target Kat, who is seemingly doing the best in challenges. I don't think Christina or Alicia would be that big of a blindside since they were on the nuManono tribe...but, Alicia could be a contender.

A huge blindside would indeed be one of the people that is in the core alliance of 4. And, after the week that Troyzan had last week, he would indeed be the biggest blindside of all. You never know, if MIchael wins the next IC, then the girls may continue to go after the next biggest threat, and since Troy won the last IC, he could become a target...They could do it, for all we know Tarzan could vote with the girls again...food for thought.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-12, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: E8 Press Release"
Leif is now a free agent too. He is rather at a loss for an alliance. I don't know if he'd vote against Troyzan but I could see him voting with the girls just to stay alive for a few more episodes. They mostly likely wouldn't tell him the boot choice until the walk to tribal though!

03-30-12, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: E8 Press Release"
Alicia is on Christina....again.

Possibly. Most of these players would be too politic to make a comment on someone's appearance, other than perhaps a comment on the game taking its toll, but that is true for all of them. Alicia might make it personal, but why Christina would care one hoot what Alicia thinks of her looks is beyond me.

Alternate possibilities.

One of the guys, in a guy locker room moment amongst the guys, might simply say so-and-so isn't his type. But Michael drops that on to the woman it was said about per his strategy of shaking things up to create targets ahead of himself in the pecking order.

Jay could be the one who says something, or Troy though as a photographer he's more accustomed to dealing with people to get the shot.

The other alternate would be Tarzan, who is now out as a surgeon. Just in casual conversation, not meaning any slight, it could further come out that plastic surgery is his specialty, and being an idiot he might start listing off the things he could do for all of the players, men and women. Alicia, being able to take any comment entirely out of context, might just go bonkers.

03-30-12, 07:22 AM (EST)
19. "RE: E8 Press Release"
Or, Tarzan in a "locker room" moment with the guys could start telling the guys which girls have fake boobs....

SOAR64 146 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-12, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAR64 Click to send private message to SOAR64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: E8 Press Release"
Tarzan's vast medical knowledge regarding girls boobs would not be necessary in that case, everyone knows that real boobs float in water (in this case the ocean), fake ones don't.

beaglemaster 108 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-12, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beaglemaster Click to send private message to beaglemaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: E8 Press Release"
Well, hmmm...I did not know that. Learn sumt'n new every day!

Now I'll catch myself checking to see if it's true, Hope no one else catches me checking. (No Miss, I'm not a pervert, Just making scientific observations!)LOL

SOAR64 146 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-12, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAR64 Click to send private message to SOAR64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: E8 Press Release"
Don't feel bad about looking, women have been checking out the size of men's hands and feet since the first people began living in caves.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-12, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: E8 Press Release"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-12 AT 01:38 PM (EST)

Silly. Besides being not true (neither saline - i.e. salt water - or silicon (which is twice as dense as water) implants are buoyant in salt water) the problem would be detaching the boobs from the body to check each girls implants out. In salt water, the whole body floats anyway, with or without saline/silicone implants. In fact, silicone implants would tend to make a body sink.

03-30-12, 11:53 AM (EST)
24. "RE: S24E08 - Title Just Annihilate Them"
With the new spec going around, how about this...

Troyzan is the shocking blindside, and as he gets up to go, he says to certain people that he knows stayed loyal to him during the vote, "Just annihilate them."

03-30-12, 01:47 PM (EST)
26. "RE: S24E08 - Title Just Annihilate Them"
I just noticed Survivor Fever has the Title of this episode listed as "Lets Annihilate Them". Now I am not sure which is correct. Not a big difference but I thought I would bring it up.

03-30-12, 02:14 PM (EST)
27. "RE: S24E08 - Title Just Annihilate Them"
The title given on the promo at CBS is Just Annihilate Them.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/2217372026/survivor-one-world-just-annihilate-them

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-12, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: S24E08 - Title Just Annihilate Them"
Lots of details to manage....probably just an oversight, apparently now corrected tho. Thanks for the heads-up.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •