The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"House of Dreams - ep Feb 16th"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-04, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"House of Dreams - ep Feb 16th"
Well John is out. I think Sherrill is in big trouble. He is doing too much backstabbing and nobody is going to trust him anymore. He thinks he is controlling things. But who will vote for him in the final if they are all mad at him?

What was up with Tony? He talked in circles and tried to make it sound like he was booting his bestfriend because that is what God and John wanted. Okay...

When will Jim and Flor get the red hats together? That would be the best episode. I want to see how close they would be if they were up against each other.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: House of Dreams - ep Feb 16th Lisapooh 02-17-04 1
 RE: House of Dreams - ep Feb 16th bubbastan 02-17-04 2
   RE: House of Dreams - ep Feb 16th Loree 02-18-04 3
       RE: House of Dreams - ep Feb 16th bubbastan 02-18-04 4
           RE: House of Dreams - ep Feb 16th pancho 02-18-04 5
 RE: House of Dreams - ep Feb 16th Puffy 02-18-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: House of Dreams - ep Feb 16th"
Sherril has said he wants to create "drama" UGH - he drives me crazy!!! I hope they get rid of him first chance they get.

And Vivica with her whining about the letter drove me nuts too!

And Tony sucks too. I don't think God cares who Tony votes for. That is a new one for me though. God told me to vote off John as a test of my commitment to Him. Is there peyote out in those woods or something - what is up with that?

I was so glad Jim got the letter from his WIFE - it's about time someone remembered he was actually married. Jim and Flor suck suck suck suck suck.

Can you tell I dislike about everyone on this show?

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-17-04, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: House of Dreams - ep Feb 16th"
I think that John got whacked as payback for his lack of support when Wanda was on the block in the previous episode. John was part of the Jimbot alliance until his schmoopy was on the block, at which point he turned on them. If he didn't have a hand in voting out Wanda, I think that the juggler would have been put on the boat. Although his booting was somewhat his own fault, I felt kind of bad, since he was one of the more likeable members of this band of cast-offs.

Tony succeeded in losing any sympathy I might have had for him. So "God" told him he had to vote John off? What a crock o' crap! Tony just saw a chance to vote off someone whose single dad story-line might have caused his own homeless dad story some competition in the sympathy parade. In fact, by using God as an excuse for his actions of betrayal, he made it to the bottom of my list, and I'd actually rather see Jim or Flor win at this point. At least they aren't blaming their actions in the game on a higher power.

Sherrill is definitely gunning for the Dicque Hatch memorial trophy. While I find his self-proclaimed aim of "creating drama" pretty loathesome, I have to admire his success in totally playing the younger and dumber crowd not once, but twice within the last few weeks. This guy just keeps skipping back and forth from side to side and selling his vote out to the highest bidder. As poorly as most of these people are playing, this strategy just might work for him. He's managed to remove a lot of the competition so far. Right now, while Mike and company are still in the game, he's probably only in danger if he went up against one of the remaining Jimbots.

It's weird, because I ususally find myself cheering on the "good" guys and gals over the players in these types of games, but since there really isn't much in the way of "good" guys or gals left, I find myself cheering for the players here, such that they are.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-04, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: House of Dreams - ep Feb 16th"
That is one of the problems with this show. There is not really anyone to cheer for. I just have people I don't quite dislike as much as others. But nobody stands out as someone I want to win the house.

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-18-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: House of Dreams - ep Feb 16th"
Amen to that sentiment! At this point, I'm kind of wishing that Norm, I mean George, wins the house. It will give him somewhere to go in his old age, because I just don't think that hosting game shows is in the cards for him.

pancho 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-18-04, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pancho Click to send private message to pancho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: House of Dreams - ep Feb 16th"
I was thinking the same thing about George.
He is kind of like that chick that was on Joe Millionare Alex something.
pancho

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-04, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: House of Dreams - ep Feb 16th"
Flor promised Sherrill to be in the final 3 with her and Jim, when Flor and Sherrill were both red hats, if Sherrill would not vote out Jim and would vote out Diggy. If Sherrill didn't vote out Diggy, then both Flor and Sherrill would have been booted. So perhaps that's why he voted out Jim, instead of making it a tie vote. He was being true to his alliance with Flor and Jim. I hate them both.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •