The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jeff Probst Tweets"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-16-11, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Episode 5 Tweets"
1. Life without Russell begins...
2. Only four weeks in and already so much story - I still promise you - it's going to be good till the end!
3.Everytime a tribe returns from TC we have a crew waiting. No matter how late. Our crew is always there.
4. There are anywhere from 1 to 3 crews on the beach most times of day. 24/7 there is always at least one camera rolling. Always.
5. Say what you want, Phillip is aware of what's going on.. and if people disregard he could really mess up their game at the end
6. #Survivor and that's why Rob has been asked back 4 times. That is how you play Survivor.
7. total cameras during a challenge can hit up to 20 including POV cameras plus all the sound teams. We smother it!
8. the dude on RI has to keep going back because that's his home- he's in the "losers bracket" for now but that will change
9. cold weather survivor unlikely... gear, and they'll only huddle together in the igloo
10. Our beauty teams go shoot for days to bring you those shots
11. look how rough that water is - very tough to work in - the fact they caught fish is really impressive. This show is real.
12. Two fish for 8 people. Rough, right?#Survivor
13. John Kirhoffer writes our treemails. The man is a wordsmith! He takes pride in his Survivor rhymes.
14. Matt seems to be the favorite... love taking these instant polls - thanks for responding.
15. Julie may regret that comment. NOBODY is ever a pawn in this game.
16. we love having duels at top of show. You get an early death and a cliffhanger at the end of the episode with TC.
17. Yes I stole most of my dialogue for RI from Eminem... and Joseph Campbell!
18. That was no hype. Kristina nearly passed out. So hot.
19. hese moments are unprecedented. Awesome discovery from RI - them talking to each other. GREAT stuff
20. Rob is very clever Great at not answering anything revealing
21. Matt has done it again. Stays alive! You're starting to like him aren't you?
22. This guy is a major threat. Major. {He's referring to Matt}
23. We never expected or anticipated these moments when we created the RI Arena. It totally changes the dynamics of the game.
24. Krista and Stephanie are making a bold move.
25. These moments were very emotional. Much more emotion than TC. Crazy but true.
26. The buff in the fire was a last minute - we needed a punctuation like the torch snuff. I like it and it's now part of our "world"
27. Matt is definitely earning it. A long time alone out there. Boredom is a tough foe.
28. great line from stephanie.
29. The person from RI goes back at a certain time... we haven't yet shared. Only get one chance to do it the first time!
30. I own about 15 blue shirts same ones for many many years. Can't tell you who hides the idol. Proprietary!
31. here is very little to no interaction between crew and Survivors. Only the producers and me. that's it.
32. A to Q - it was a tough decision to burn their buff - but you have to look out for the show first - then "memorabilia" & souvenirs
33. A to Q - impossible to name a fav contestant or TC - I have never myself hidden an idol. Sounds fun though!
34. Matt sits on his ##### most the day at RI. There is nothing to do! that's part of it - the boredom - surviving it
35. Somebody give Phillip some love.
36. Come on tell the truth - you know you'd be up for dinner with Phillip - the dude is fascinating and so earnest
37. I'm so impressed with Natalie - only 19 years old - hanging in there -
40. you can smell the fire on their clothes at challenges - REEK of smoke. Always the same smell.
41. body odor is also always the same - worse than a gym locker - it's "stank"
42. h if only we had more time in our episode - we could have given you more shower time - sorry guys.
43. I'm always impressed with the world they create out of so little - it's pretty impresiive
44. the best female worker" - sometimes Phillip just needs to not try quite so hard
45. Never? Never. Never? Never. Never. #Survivor LOVE this dialogue.Screenwriters like Scott Rosenberg get paid $$$ to write stuff like this
46. don't underestimate Phillip... warning you... the guy could blow up and screw it all up. He's got a lion and a gorilla !!!
47. 'm a lord. I'm waiting for my opp to replace the king. It's hemmingway esque!
48. A to Q - we take contestants far enough away that nobody can hear them during interviews. Those are sacred.
49. A to Q - script? Absolutely not! that's one of the reasons the job is so fun - it's live and it's improv - just like tonight!
50. A to q - there are rules to what they can kill - rats, snakes fish yes - monkeys no.
51. When is Russell coming back...? Really? You miss him that much already? He'll be so flattered.
52. NO shaving on Survivor.No toothbrush, no mouthwash, no shampoo,no make up- no nothing. They look good cause it's natural
53. A to Q - my favorite part of Survivor is all of it - seriously. I really like it. As for Matt - he has rice - same as the tribe
54. We have a helicopter 24/7 to get those beautiful shots. They're in the air in 7 minutes and shooting in 9.
55. I agree with Krista - Zapatera are not focused where they should be.
56. So has Zapatera lost their momentum or will they get it back?
57. what a drag - seriously a drag to lose their fire... Okay here we go - challenge time!
58. There is always excitement when a challenge begins because it's as "live" for us as it is for them... it's show time.
59. I love challenges that force a hero and/or a goat. In this one ONE person is responsible for everything - hero.. or goat.
60. they would have killed someone to get to those donuts. They love those kind of rewards. No sweets - you really miss it
61. Steve sitting out? Surprising.
62. Stephanie never shies away from a challenge. Game time, she wants the ball and she wants to take the shot.
63. We probably had 20 cameras on this challenge. Every angle. Every contestant. Our director David Dryden is ON it.Our crew rocks
64. a new sitcome I want to watch on CBS: Ralph and Steph inherit a house together. Phillip is their neighbor. Anyone? Bueller?
65. he blindfold always works. so confusing and we work hard to make sure they don't cheat with the blindfolds.
66. challenges like this are chaotic. I have to be careful when I speak because I don't want to screw them up
67. when our director sees a piece missing he tells a camera op to get a shot. We have to get the shot. No excuses.
68. we've had 80% of the same crew for years - really helps with communication - we all know each other so well
69. who will win? rob or steph?
70. This is a big one - if Rob pulls it out - huge momentum for Ometepe - if not - they're in a hole.
71. I think the game just changed. And now Zapatera complaining --
72. I see the love for Rob. I share it. He's the one guy I'd bet on season in season out.
73. Jule is nuts. Even though we lost we won? What game is she playing? Crazy strategy.
74. A to Q - We have a full medical team - 2 docs, 2 nurses, 2 paramedics - can't tell you if we have any evacs gotta watch..!
75. A to Q -Any food challenges? Hmmm... you know the answer... gotta watch! sorry!
76. A to Q - can u be on show w asthma or diabetes? Depends if you can pass our physical - it's certainly possible! Apply...!
77. We lay out our challenges before hand because some of them take weeks to construct - same with duels!
78. A to Q - So is Steph in trouble? Think David should have done the challenge? Second guessing so easy from this side, right?
79. Who is going home?
80. have I said how much I love our beauty shots?
81. magine 12 days with very little rice and then a basket of donuts. Your body can't handle it.
82. Ashley cracks me up - very funny.
83. Okay I'll limit my tweeting.. just watch this.. .awesome
84. this is how you play survivor... and rob is just starting...
85. poor Grant, he has no idea who he is playing with...
86. did you catch that - Rob just told our cameraman - keep up if you want to get the shot cause I gotta hustle
87. guys like Boston Rob, Coach, Phillip, russell have kept me employed for 11 years. Thank you...
88. t's like 5th grade. one kid punking the other.
89. look at that shot of the turtle - Nat Geo worthy
90. David is a lawyer - very good with words. Shut it Sarita.
91. Now you need to win? Personnel problem? Wow. This tribe is lost. LOST.
92. Tribal is always always always fun. You never know what will happen or who will say what?
93. Steph is the favorite to go... let's see
94. Tribal is so fun - watching them work it out - feeling the pressure - they know somebody is going home in 3 minutes
95. Kirsta laying it out. Love it. big move. Revealing it and pushing David to flip
95. Steve - man you are a backseat driver. THis group - struggling.
96. It was very windy that night... and a storm brewing. TC can last 45- 90 minutes depending on the night.
97. Krista.... or Steph.....
98. Those are real fires at TC.
99. Matt vs. Krista.... Krista is a farm girl - she could take Matt out. Next week duel will be good...
100. we have a massive art dept that makes all our props - they're world class - big time artists.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jeff Probst Tweets   Flowerpower     03-09-11       
   RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   dabo     03-10-11     1  
   RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   kiki_k     03-10-11     2  
   RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   Blind Freddy     03-10-11     3  
   RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   Outfrontgirl     03-10-11     4  
     RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   Outfrontgirl     03-10-11     5  
         RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   Flowerpower     03-10-11     6  
             RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   Brownroach     03-10-11     7  
                 Agree   dabo     03-10-11     8  
   Episode 5 Tweets   Flowerpower     03-16-11     9  
     RE: Episode 5 Tweets   kiki_k     03-16-11     10  
         RE: Episode 5 Tweets   Brownroach     03-17-11     14  
     RE: Episode 5 Tweets   Travel_Queen     03-16-11     11  
     RE: Episode 5 Tweets   PepeLePew13     03-17-11     12  
         RE: Episode 5 Tweets   suzzee     03-17-11     15  
     West Coast Feed   Flowerpower     03-17-11     13  
         Thanks FloPo   suzzee     03-17-11     16  
     RE: Episode 5 Tweets   drich61     03-17-11     17  
   RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   Flowerpower     03-21-11     18  
     RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   Corvis     03-21-11     19  
         YEAH!   Flowerpower     03-21-11     20  
     RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   Outfrontgirl     03-21-11     21  
   Post Ep 6...   Flowerpower     03-23-11     22  
     RE: Post Ep 6...   Blind Freddy     03-23-11     23  
         RE: Post Ep 6...   Outfrontgirl     03-23-11     24  
             RE: Post Ep 6...   dabo     03-24-11     25  
     RE: Post Ep 6...   Travel_Queen     03-24-11     26  
   Post Ep 7   Flowerpower     03-30-11     27  
     RE: Post Ep 7   michel     03-30-11     28  
     RE: Post Ep 7   dabo     03-31-11     29  
     RE: Post Ep 7   Outfrontgirl     04-01-11     30  
   Post Episode 8   Flowerpower     04-06-11     31  
   Post Episode 9   Flowerpower     04-13-11     32  
     RE: Post Episode 9   Travel_Queen     04-13-11     33  
         RE: Post Episode 9   PepeLePew13     04-14-11     39  
     RE: Post Episode 9   Brownroach     04-13-11     34  
     RE: Post Episode 9   Outfrontgirl     04-14-11     35  
         RE: Post Episode 9   Nightsky     04-14-11     36  
             RE: Post Episode 9   dabo     04-14-11     37  
             RE: Post Episode 9   Travel_Queen     04-14-11     38  
     RE: Post Episode 9   dabo     04-14-11     40  
         RE: Post Episode 9   SquidProQuo     04-14-11     41  
             RE: Post Episode 9   dabo     04-14-11     42  
         RE: Post Episode 9   Outfrontgirl     04-19-11     44  
             RE: Post Episode 9   Brownroach     04-20-11     45  
   Boston Rob Tweets...   Flowerpower     04-19-11     43  
   Tweets post episode 10   Flowerpower     04-20-11     46  
     RE: Tweets post episode 10   PepeLePew13     04-20-11     47  
         RE: Tweets post episode 10   SquidProQuo     04-21-11     48  
     RE: Tweets post episode 10   dabo     04-21-11     49  
         RE: Tweets post episode 10   CTgirl     04-21-11     50  
     RE: Tweets post episode 10   Flowerpower     04-21-11     51  
   Post Episode 11   Flowerpower     04-28-11     52  
   Tweets post Ep 12   Flowerpower     05-05-11     53  
     RE: Tweets post Ep 12   Outfrontgirl     05-07-11     54  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •