The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jeff Probst Tweets"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-11, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Post Ep 6..."
Ok, here we go...

1. The Previously ons are edited by Eric Gardener. They are an art - telling a story in a short time - everything you need to...
2. Do you think Matt cares who comes to RI? I think he is starting to feel like it's his home and has a home court advantage
3. Their religious connection was an interesting happy accident. They share faith but they are competitors. Interesting duel
4.Stephanie is in trouble and she knows it. This conversation w Steve made me uncomfortable.
5. A to Q - Krista and Matt hook up? If so they better hurry cause somebody is going home in the next act.If we had it we'd show it
6. spa days... they're not as bad as they sound. keep in mind they do have a LOT of free time... sunning is common.
7. The key to spa days is not getting upset about others having them... unfortunately Phillip missed the memo.
8. This is Phillips biggest obstacle - his need for credit. It is going to haunt him. So hard to pull our ego out of it
9. The Survivors are told when there is treemail. So they know when to go look.
10. we decided to give luxury items because we knew RI would be difficult. They give us a list of choices, then we select which one
11. Kind of amazing the serendipity of a person of such strong faith - matt - being the first to call Redemption Island home
12. e hide nothing - I love people who have faith.. in anything. It's what gets us through. Okay duel time!
13. Krista grew up on a farm. She knows her way around a rope. Is Matt in trouble? Who wins? M or K?
14. Matt needs to hustle. It was dead quiet at the Arena during this duel. Huge excitement.
15. One of Matt's greatest strengths is that he never panics.... and once again he stays alive! Matt could still win this game!
16. Krista is quite a woman - after just losing.. .she had the clarity of heart to give up her bible to Matt. Huge gesture.
17. man poor Matt - all he did was accept a bible. Now his one ally is turning on him...
18. A to Q Matt lives alone on RI.He is usually very bored.There is very little to do.Not as many water challenges due to rough water
19. A to Q- almost NO interaction between crew and players. They talk to me and the producers who interview them - that's about it.
20. Sarita is going to get on people's nerves if she doesn't step up and stop complaining. Never ever a good idea to complain
21. Ralph couldn't care less!
22. David is now ready to switch... I like David. Highest IQ score from this group during our casting testing
23. David can argue either side - if he goes deep on this show he could make a compelling final Tribal argument.
24. Okay hang on... this is gonna be good. Phillip has had enough...
25. I love Phillip. I wish he could come back next season. But Phillip - let it go!
26.Grant knows what time it is... don't say a word... Phillip can't help himself.
27. what is crazy is that there are cameras in their face -- they forget! They just forget.. and before you know it they're arguing
28. Rob is a master watch what he does
29. 1. he soothes Phillip
30. 2. he knows that the less they do the more likely he is to stay in control
31. 3 he mocks phillip after he leaves gaining more favor with the girls.
32. Do you believe Stephanie is sincere?
33. I'm not sure what is going on with Steve - he's very sedated. Dude played 13 years in NFL where's the fire?
34. Nobody buying Stephanie's apology - do you agree that Steph is stronger than Sarita?
35. A to Q - no cold weather. Survivors stay on another island until show is over. We test IQ's, we test physical, mental, all of it
36. A to Q further - we test IQ to just give us more insight into how someone will respond to different situations - it's good info
37. Funny that so many of you find Phillip annoying - clearly I am on the other side of the fence. Maybe cause not living w him.
38. A road trip with Phillip and Coach would be a blast... granted I may drop them off at some point but for a day or two...
39. So glad you are digging RI - I think it's here to stay. Agree? I can't imagine going back to the old - voted out - you're gone
40. A to Q - yes we film them 24/7
41. ah yes my favorite blue shirt.
42. Phillip throwing it down! Yeah baby!!!!
43. we've done this challenge many times over the years - it always plays well and creates big moments.
44.the key to this challenge is athleticism and communication - watch Mike and Grant - huge match up.
45. Once again Stephanie not afraid to put herself in a critical position. And young Natalie in the key position for Ometepe
46. Right off the bat Natalie and Grant - good communication and Grant is a stud.
47. know it's self-serving, but damn this show is good. Love Ralph screaming for the ball!
48. Natalie is 18. 18. Impressive how she handles it all.
49. Ometepe is on a roll and yes I'll say it - Zapatera started this slide when they threw the challenge to get rid of Russell.
50. glad you dug the challenge! Look for it again next year. You speak, we listen. It's on the books.
51. A to Q - Grant does not get another shirt. But they had needles/thread so I think he sewed it up afterwards
52. A to Q - I rehearse a few challenges - when I can convince the dream team to let me!
53. A to Q - eating or auction this season? Hmmm should I tell you? Nah.. gotta watch!
54. A to Q - we NEVER eat in front of castaways. We always are mindful of their situation.
55. This Jesus is the 2nd biggest in the world . Brazil has the biggest.
56. When I had some time off this is the spot I would go - it was gorgeous.
57. They LOVE that food. And now Rob is going to make yet another MASTERFUL move.
58. A perfect time to change up his game and let someone else find it. Very smart playing. Now Grant feels in control.
59. Okay watch the next two minutes - its' one of the best scenes of the season
60. hell hath no fury... I say it again. Write stuff this good and you will work in Hollywood until you're old and gray.
61. CBS - Les Moonves if you're listening. I want to pitch a show. It's called Phillip Shepherd.That's all I have for now.Interested?
62. Say what you want about Stephanie - she is a fighter. Who is going home?? Stephanie? Sarita? Someone else? Pipe in.
63. Phillip is no dummy. Brighter than you'd guess. Okay time for TRIBAL
64. boy it's pretty divided - but it looks like the odds are on Sarita going home.
65. I love Tribal council. If it's raining they love Tribal too because of the heat and they stay dry.
66. Why do we omit words when everybody knows what they're saying? Silly.
67. David is a smart dude. Good listener. Very observant.
68. Ralph has got a wicked beard.
69. She couldn't do it. Good effort but now Stephanie must face Matt in HIS house - will be very tough...
70. my armchair quarterback - I think Zapatera is still focused on Russell - and they're fast losing the battle.Have to turn it round.
71. I see your comments a lot of you feel that Z made a big mistake tonight. I agree with you. We'll see how it plays out!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jeff Probst Tweets   Flowerpower     03-09-11       
   RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   dabo     03-10-11     1  
   RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   kiki_k     03-10-11     2  
   RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   Blind Freddy     03-10-11     3  
   RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   Outfrontgirl     03-10-11     4  
     RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   Outfrontgirl     03-10-11     5  
         RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   Flowerpower     03-10-11     6  
             RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   Brownroach     03-10-11     7  
                 Agree   dabo     03-10-11     8  
   Episode 5 Tweets   Flowerpower     03-16-11     9  
     RE: Episode 5 Tweets   kiki_k     03-16-11     10  
         RE: Episode 5 Tweets   Brownroach     03-17-11     14  
     RE: Episode 5 Tweets   Travel_Queen     03-16-11     11  
     RE: Episode 5 Tweets   PepeLePew13     03-17-11     12  
         RE: Episode 5 Tweets   suzzee     03-17-11     15  
     West Coast Feed   Flowerpower     03-17-11     13  
         Thanks FloPo   suzzee     03-17-11     16  
     RE: Episode 5 Tweets   drich61     03-17-11     17  
   RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   Flowerpower     03-21-11     18  
     RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   Corvis     03-21-11     19  
         YEAH!   Flowerpower     03-21-11     20  
     RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   Outfrontgirl     03-21-11     21  
   Post Ep 6...   Flowerpower     03-23-11     22  
     RE: Post Ep 6...   Blind Freddy     03-23-11     23  
         RE: Post Ep 6...   Outfrontgirl     03-23-11     24  
             RE: Post Ep 6...   dabo     03-24-11     25  
     RE: Post Ep 6...   Travel_Queen     03-24-11     26  
   Post Ep 7   Flowerpower     03-30-11     27  
     RE: Post Ep 7   michel     03-30-11     28  
     RE: Post Ep 7   dabo     03-31-11     29  
     RE: Post Ep 7   Outfrontgirl     04-01-11     30  
   Post Episode 8   Flowerpower     04-06-11     31  
   Post Episode 9   Flowerpower     04-13-11     32  
     RE: Post Episode 9   Travel_Queen     04-13-11     33  
         RE: Post Episode 9   PepeLePew13     04-14-11     39  
     RE: Post Episode 9   Brownroach     04-13-11     34  
     RE: Post Episode 9   Outfrontgirl     04-14-11     35  
         RE: Post Episode 9   Nightsky     04-14-11     36  
             RE: Post Episode 9   dabo     04-14-11     37  
             RE: Post Episode 9   Travel_Queen     04-14-11     38  
     RE: Post Episode 9   dabo     04-14-11     40  
         RE: Post Episode 9   SquidProQuo     04-14-11     41  
             RE: Post Episode 9   dabo     04-14-11     42  
         RE: Post Episode 9   Outfrontgirl     04-19-11     44  
             RE: Post Episode 9   Brownroach     04-20-11     45  
   Boston Rob Tweets...   Flowerpower     04-19-11     43  
   Tweets post episode 10   Flowerpower     04-20-11     46  
     RE: Tweets post episode 10   PepeLePew13     04-20-11     47  
         RE: Tweets post episode 10   SquidProQuo     04-21-11     48  
     RE: Tweets post episode 10   dabo     04-21-11     49  
         RE: Tweets post episode 10   CTgirl     04-21-11     50  
     RE: Tweets post episode 10   Flowerpower     04-21-11     51  
   Post Episode 11   Flowerpower     04-28-11     52  
   Tweets post Ep 12   Flowerpower     05-05-11     53  
     RE: Tweets post Ep 12   Outfrontgirl     05-07-11     54  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •