The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S22: No more Missyae?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-27-10, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S22: No more Missyae?"
The good news for S22 is that “Sourced Spoilers” may play a much smaller role in S22 than they have in recent seasons.

It appears that the primary leak responsible for sourced spoilers to Missyae may have been plugged and that Missyae will not be a significant source of information for S22. Apparently false information was intentionally leaked to Missyae in order to isolate the leak and close it down. In addition, a law suit was filed and as a result Missyae has either been cut off from his source or has chosen to limit sourced spoilers, in light of the pending legal action.

Regardless, Missyae’s previous source for spoilers has dried up and Missyae has been contaminated with false spoilers…as a result, he is no longer considered a reliable source of information.

In light of these developments, Blackwhale, SurvivorsUnite, TDT, and others become more important again as we prepare to spoil S22. Facebook analysis, tweets, and traditional spoiling will play a much greater role, as detailed sourced spoilers may no longer be available and each week’s outcome may not be known in advance.

***WARNING: SOURCED SPOILERS…DON’T GO IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW!!! ***

The S22 sourced spoilers were first discussed in Outfrontgirl’s thread here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=7520&forum=DCForumID2&omm=0

We now know that not all the “Sourced Spoilers” posted by Missyae were reliable; Missyae has told us that himself. Some of them however, probably were reliable until CBS decided to try and plug the leak.

In addition, Blackwhale and SurvivorsUnite, known sources with inside information, have also provided “Sourced Spoilers” for S22. In the wake of Missyae’s fall from grace, their information becomes potentially more reliable.

Here’s a summary of sourced spoilers for S22 posted before the leak was plugged.

* Rob Mariano and Russell Hantz will be on S22.

*They will have some kind of protection (immunity?) until the merge.

*Russell will be voted out on September 5th (TC9 according to TDT’s calendar) This may mean he doesn’t make the jury, if there is a F3 and a 7 person jury.

* Russell does not make it to the family visit.

* Rob outlasts Russell (makes the jury?)

*Neither Rob or Russell make it to the F3.

Here are the source quotes from their threads at SSucks:

Missyae:

7/19 Missyae

Survivor 22: Russell Hantz vs Rob Mariano!
Oh yes, its true, its damn true. More info coming later.

7/20 Missyae

Neither player will leave early…

7/27 Missyae

Not just joking, this is true. Gibson you asked if they were going to be players or \'coaches\' (\'mentors\') - Both!

8/10 Missyae

Maybe they will be 'Mentors' until the merge and after the merge it will be Game Time and they become contestants who can be voted out at that point. Unless they have come up with something different in the past week.

8/10 Blackwhale

Russell flew out of the George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston yesterday. I can personally confirm this.

Like many of you, it was wishful thinking that had me hesitant to believe missyae about this season, although missy definitely has been spot on all along. But I have heard directly from an eyewitness who saw Russell Hantz at the Houston airport yesterday. What else would he be doing there? The timing fits exactly.

It's happening folks, sorry to say. Bravo to missyae for scooping this information up almost 4 weeks ago.

8/22 Missyae

I never waivered from the original spoiler of Russell vs Rob on 22. I never said I would spoil cast members before filming was finished. I did say they would more than likely be mentors. I said they would be immune until the merge. I did say at that point they become regular players. I also said some of that could change last minute by MB or JP.

This is JP's baby, he wanted this. Now could Russell and Rob have talked Game at the recent activity at Sea World before departing? Why of course they could have. Would they be smart enough to work together or at least tell each other they will work together, maybe. So my original spoiler has remained emphatic and they are filming it right now as I said. So yes, it is really happening. My guess would be JFP might have spoken to Russell before he left. They do talk I think. There are plenty of pictures of them together online. But thats just an opinion, I dont know if JFP talked to Russell about it or not. Or maybe like someone else suggested, read it here. The line about Russell not playing anymore could also come from the rumor that 22 is the last season.

If you hate spoilers so much I guess it won't bother to you wait and see, eh? Anyone still think this theme is not happening? One thing that might give some Russell Haters a little bit of hope, Melanie Hantz has been very active at Facebook. Maybe he didn't make the family visit challenge? Maybe they didn't have that challenge? Maybe someone else went? One thing we do know for sure, Russell and Rob went.

Blackwhale:

I am waiting to see if I can get some confirmation regarding the tribal council that occurred on Sunday, September 5.

Remember, it's only day 30 today.

If it works how it's worked before, 8 family members will get the call to get ready to go sometime circa tomorrow. Then about 2 days after that, 7 family members fly out, and the next day, 6 of them are present for the challenge.

I did hear that Melanie Hantz won't be receiving the initial call based on developments that occurred in the game last week, but that is still in rumor phase at this point. I'll have better info after filming ends.

I HEARD Melanie won't get the call.

I didn't hear a word about Amber. What I said about Romber in missy's thread was purely speculative and as an encouragement not throw away any possibilities.

I just brought up Melanie not getting called because missyae brought up the idea of the family visit.

My understanding is that Melanie will not be called, based on the rumor that Russell was voted out on September 5. It's not solid, but I have reason to believe its true. I will give definitive confirmation after filming is over.

Today is day 36 and there was never any noteable Facebook absence from Melanie Hantz. She was online playing Petville most of the day Friday, took a weekend getaway to Louisiana in which she left Saturday afternoon, continued posting updates via iPhone through the evening, dialoguing with her friend that she was going to visit in Louisiana, and was back last night to resume tending to Petville. Doesn't seem like she ever went to Nicaragua to me.

I do still believe what I alluded to 9 days ago and elaborated on 6 days ago - September 5 was the last day of RH's reign in S22.

Rob Mariano outlasts Russell Hantz.

I hear that Russell needed an above average amount of therapy from Dr. Liza (Siegel). He was in disbelief that, as the best player ever, he would be voted out when he was.

cheesefries wrote:

Good news for YemaGirl.

I am hearing about another "fierce black girl." Personality is more along the lines of NaOnka and Yasmin and not so much the meaker black girls they had in the past.

Hi all. I did not want to hijack missy's thread. I don't have much info to add to the mix, but I did hear something new. I understand that Rob and Russell each get to choose a person to "sponsor/mentor." Basically, they "bet" on this player. If the person Rob or Russell chooses ends up winning the game, they get a sizeable slice of money out of it.

Yes, I know this sounds incredibly Big Brotherish, but it's what I'm told! The details are a little fuzzy to me, but I do believe that this is the general gist of it

SurvivorsUnite:

haha....No, neither Rob nor Russell are in the finals. Relax

Sad, only way he can make it is by being handed protection until the merge.

It's thought to be major BS by lots.

Krautboy

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S22: No more Missyae?   Krautboy     12-27-10       
   RE: S22: No more Missyae?   vince3     12-27-10     1  
   RE: S22: No more Missyae?   Flowerpower     12-28-10     2  
   RE: S22: No more Missyae?   Outfrontgirl     12-28-10     3  
     RE: S22: No more Missyae?   Krautboy     12-29-10     6  
         RE: S22: No more Missyae?   Scarlett O Hara     01-07-11     36  
   RE: S22: No more Missyae?   Outfrontgirl     12-29-10     4  
   RE: S22: No more Missyae?   Chez     12-29-10     5  
     Missyae Lawsuit   Krautboy     12-30-10     7  
         RE: Missyae Lawsuit   dabo     12-30-10     8  
         RE: Missyae Lawsuit   tribephyl     12-30-10     9  
             RE: Missyae Lawsuit   Outfrontgirl     12-30-10     10  
             RE: Missyae Lawsuit   Krautboy     12-31-10     12  
                 RE: Missyae Lawsuit   Outfrontgirl     12-31-10     13  
                     RE: Missyae Lawsuit   PepeLePew13     12-31-10     14  
                         RE: Missyae Lawsuit   BrassFan     01-05-11     23  
                             RE: Missyae Lawsuit   Outfrontgirl     01-06-11     24  
                                 RE: Missyae Lawsuit   BrassFan     01-06-11     27  
                                     RE: Missyae Lawsuit   Krautboy     01-06-11     28  
                                     RE: Missyae Lawsuit   Snidget     01-06-11     29  
                                         RE: Missyae Lawsuit   Outfrontgirl     01-06-11     30  
                                             RE: Missyae Lawsuit   Krautboy     01-06-11     31  
                                             RE: Missyae Lawsuit   Outfrontgirl     01-06-11     32  
                                             RE: Missyae Lawsuit   vince3     01-06-11     33  
                                             RE: Missyae Lawsuit   Round Robin     01-07-11     34  
                                             RE: Missyae Lawsuit   GOOU     01-07-11     35  
                                             RE: Missyae Lawsuit   Outfrontgirl     01-07-11     37  
                     RE: Missyae Lawsuit   dabo     01-03-11     21  
                         RE: Missyae Lawsuit   jules011     01-23-11     50  
                             RE: Missyae Lawsuit   Educator     01-29-11     51  
                                 RE: Missyae Lawsuit   PepeLePew13     01-29-11     53  
                                 RE: Missyae Lawsuit   Krautboy     01-29-11     54  
         RE: Missyae Lawsuit   Chez     12-31-10     11  
             TEMPEST IN A TEA POT - I TOLD YOU S...   goldenmike4393     02-03-11     55  
                 RE: TEMPEST IN A TEA POT - I TOLD Y...   Estee     02-03-11     56  
                 Not necessarily   AyaK     02-03-11     57  
                     RE: Not necessarily   goldenmike4393     02-03-11     58  
                         .   Estee     02-03-11     60  
                     RE: Not necessarily   Outfrontgirl     02-03-11     59  
                         RE: Not necessarily   PepeLePew13     02-03-11     61  
                             RE: Not necessarily   Round Robin     02-04-11     62  
                                 RE: Not necessarily   Estee     02-04-11     63  
   Blackwhale Spoiler   Krautboy     01-02-11     15  
     RE: Blackwhale Spoiler   Outfrontgirl     01-02-11     16  
         RE: Blackwhale Spoiler   Krautboy     01-03-11     17  
             RE: Blackwhale Spoiler   Outfrontgirl     01-03-11     18  
     RE: Blackwhale Spoiler   Flowerpower     01-03-11     19  
   RE: S22: No more Missyae?   Brownroach     01-03-11     20  
   Another Blackwhale Spoiler   Krautboy     01-04-11     22  
   RE: S22: No more Missyae?   Outfrontgirl     01-06-11     25  
     RE: S22: No more Missyae?   dabo     01-06-11     26  
     RE: S22: No more Missyae?   Educator     01-29-11     52  
   Latest Blackwhale spoilers   Krautboy     01-12-11     38  
     RE: Latest Blackwhale spoilers   Estee     01-12-11     39  
     RE: Latest Blackwhale spoilers   Flowerpower     01-12-11     40  
   More from Blackwhale   Krautboy     01-14-11     41  
     RE: More from Blackwhale   Flowerpower     01-14-11     42  
   RE: S22: No more Missyae?   Outfrontgirl     01-15-11     43  
     RE: S22: No more Missyae?   Round Robin     01-15-11     44  
         RE: S22: No more Missyae?   Outfrontgirl     01-15-11     45  
             RE: S22: No more Missyae?   Round Robin     01-16-11     46  
                 RE: S22: No more Missyae?   Outfrontgirl     01-16-11     47  
                     RE: S22: No more Missyae?   Round Robin     01-17-11     48  
   Blackwhale Sourced Spoilers Link   Krautboy     01-17-11     49  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •