The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"House of Dreams - ep Feb 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-03-04, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"House of Dreams - ep Feb 2"
Okay they had a deadlock this time.

I really dislike the little group of Flor, Jim and Wanda. The others are crazy to keep Flor. And Sherrill was stupid to give in to Flor. I do not believe she really would have walked out with him if he wouldn't give in. But she bullied him into believing he had to change and she would protect him. Sure. He goes up against one of her group and she is going to save him? Never.

Don't the others realize that they can never win if they don't break up the little pact those have with Jim & Flor?

And Flor has no respect for Jim's wife or marriage. She actually seems proud of their sleeping together at night.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: House of Dreams - ep Feb 2 fnbdave 02-03-04 1
 RE: House of Dreams - ep Feb 2 bubbastan 02-04-04 2
   RE: House of Dreams - ep Feb 2 Loree 02-04-04 3
       RE: House of Dreams - ep Feb 2 Lisapooh 02-04-04 4
 Tony gets hurt Loree 02-05-04 5
   RE: Tony gets hurt Lisapooh 02-05-04 6
       RE: Tony gets hurt fnbdave 02-06-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

fnbdave 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-03-04, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fnbdave Click to send private message to fnbdave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: House of Dreams - ep Feb 2"
If you think yesterday's deadlock was bad you ain't seen nuthin yet...heads are going to roll soon...

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-04-04, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: House of Dreams - ep Feb 2"
You sure called that one, Loree. I could not believe that Sherill was dumb enough to fall for Flor's empty promise to protect him in the future.

As soon as the jury locked, you just knew that there was no way that Flor was going to stand on her principles and go home along with Sherill, and I can't for the life of me understand why Sherill didn't figure that out.

He might have won out if he didn't stubbornly insist that Jim was his only choice. If he made a strong case for one of the lesser jimbots, he might have convinced Flor, and the anti-jimbots could have enjoyed a bit of an edge. Now Sherill is a dead man walking.

These folks should have watched Survivor, Big Brother, or the like in preparation for handling the group voting dynamics.

02-04-04, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: House of Dreams - ep Feb 2"
Yep, now Sherrill has also angered Mike and his buddies. So Sherrill is worse off. But I can't see this show going smoothly for the Jimbots. Nobody has control over who pulls the bad keys. And sooner or later a couple Jimbots will come up against each other. Then there will be fireworks. And doesn't Wanda realize she is the 3rd wheel with Jim & Flor?

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: House of Dreams - ep Feb 2"
I don't like Flor's group and I can't stand Mike either. Who exactly is there to cheer for on this program right now?

02-05-04, 11:43 AM (EST)
5. "Tony gets hurt"
Does everyone think they boot Tony with his arm in a sling? I wouldn't want someone sticking around that could not help build the house.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tony gets hurt"
I think they would be happy for any excuse to get rid of Tony before it gets close to the end. There's no possible deadlock this week, right? So, he'd have to get a bad key or quit. My first guess is that this is hype - but who knows? I'm losing interest in the show because I really don't want any of these people to get the house, you know?

fnbdave 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-06-04, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fnbdave Click to send private message to fnbdave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tony gets hurt"
I think this is their opportunity to get Tony out...I mean this week is not a deadlock but the following week will be and if Tony is still not well...hmmm

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •