The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Deliberate sabotage"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

frodo2 289 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-02-04, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodo2 Click to send private message to frodo2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Deliberate sabotage"
I'm a man, but I think the casting directors may have deliberately picked poorly qualified women so that Trump would have gotten a man this time. How else would they have gotten such a rotten batch? Of the 9 women, only 2 are halfway respectable, and at least 4 are below average with respect to the general population.

If they wanted to, they could have found Carolyn clones. but the they didn't, it seems like they were looking for the next Omarosa instead, so they ended up with maybe 1 Omarosa (maria) and several Erekas.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Deliberate sabotage TiahCh 10-02-04 1
 RE: Deliberate sabotage Pepito 10-03-04 2
 RE: Deliberate sabotage squealer 10-03-04 3
 RE: Deliberate sabotage subman 10-03-04 4
   RE: Deliberate sabotage TiahCh 10-05-04 5
       RE: Deliberate sabotage subman 10-06-04 6
           RE: Deliberate sabotage qwertypie 10-06-04 7
               RE: Deliberate sabotage subman 10-07-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TiahCh 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-02-04, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TiahCh Click to send private message to TiahCh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Deliberate sabotage"
SOOOOO TRUE! I think Trump got offended when the women won many rowunds in the last season and this is his vindictive plot! Last season, he made it seem negative when the women wouldn't call in their friends in the board room. But then the men did it, he didn't say anything.

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-03-04, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Deliberate sabotage"
I think that was something that would have been impossible for the producers to predict. The female resumes are on a par with the gents, and I'm sure they all interviewed courteously and calmly, hiding their true characters.

squealer 26 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-04, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail squealer Click to send private message to squealer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Deliberate sabotage"
You're right. I was trolling. Much better word.
If you don't fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

subman 1546 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-03-04, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail subman Click to send private message to subman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Deliberate sabotage"
"Of the 9 women, only 2 are halfway respectable, and at least 4 are below average with respect to the general population."

How could you possibly know that? Although the women won the first six tasks last season, when they started to lose we saw the exact same behavior from that group that we have from these women. Men and women exhibit different forms of social behavior when placed under stress. When you combine this with the fact that the women have lost 3 of the four challenges, we have seen that the continued losses on the women's team have acerbated this behavior.

Engineered by Gothmog, 2004

TiahCh 32 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-04, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TiahCh Click to send private message to TiahCh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Deliberate sabotage"
No they don't! You think guys are campfire boys in competition? get serious! The knifes and nails come out just as fast! Then how do you explain the Season one's women winning round after round? These women are plants! They were chosen to bring down the demeanor was business women because Trump is offended by too many successful women! He can settle for tokens, but not too many!

10-06-04, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail subman Click to send private message to subman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Deliberate sabotage"
Subman places Tiahch's photo face down on his dresser and stares off into space........considering what could have been?

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-06-04, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Deliberate sabotage"
(gentle hug to subman)

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

10-07-04, 01:21 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Deliberate sabotage"
Yeah, broken relationships are tough?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •