URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 747
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Deliberate sabotage"

Posted by frodo2 on 10-02-04 at 11:57 AM
I'm a man, but I think the casting directors may have deliberately picked poorly qualified women so that Trump would have gotten a man this time. How else would they have gotten such a rotten batch? Of the 9 women, only 2 are halfway respectable, and at least 4 are below average with respect to the general population.

If they wanted to, they could have found Carolyn clones. but the they didn't, it seems like they were looking for the next Omarosa instead, so they ended up with maybe 1 Omarosa (maria) and several Erekas.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Deliberate sabotage"
Posted by TiahCh on 10-02-04 at 04:22 PM
SOOOOO TRUE! I think Trump got offended when the women won many rowunds in the last season and this is his vindictive plot! Last season, he made it seem negative when the women wouldn't call in their friends in the board room. But then the men did it, he didn't say anything.

Posted by Pepito on 10-03-04 at 09:05 AM
I think that was something that would have been impossible for the producers to predict. The female resumes are on a par with the gents, and I'm sure they all interviewed courteously and calmly, hiding their true characters.

Posted by squealer on 10-03-04 at 01:49 PM
You're right. I was trolling. Much better word.
If you don't fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Posted by subman on 10-03-04 at 02:16 PM
"Of the 9 women, only 2 are halfway respectable, and at least 4 are below average with respect to the general population."

How could you possibly know that? Although the women won the first six tasks last season, when they started to lose we saw the exact same behavior from that group that we have from these women. Men and women exhibit different forms of social behavior when placed under stress. When you combine this with the fact that the women have lost 3 of the four challenges, we have seen that the continued losses on the women's team have acerbated this behavior.

Engineered by Gothmog, 2004

Posted by TiahCh on 10-05-04 at 07:12 PM
No they don't! You think guys are campfire boys in competition? get serious! The knifes and nails come out just as fast! Then how do you explain the Season one's women winning round after round? These women are plants! They were chosen to bring down the demeanor was business women because Trump is offended by too many successful women! He can settle for tokens, but not too many!

Posted by subman on 10-06-04 at 04:37 PM
Subman places Tiahch's photo face down on his dresser and stares off into space........considering what could have been?

Posted by qwertypie on 10-06-04 at 11:26 PM
(gentle hug to subman)

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Posted by subman on 10-07-04 at 01:21 AM
Yeah, broken relationships are tough?