The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Congratulations, Kaysar!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-17-05, 02:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Congratulations, Kaysar!"
Remember back when we hardly knew the hamsters and Swami had to gently introduce this crew of asshats to us with a summary of the first episode?

Really, the only thing interesting about this contest is that none of these men have any body hair. There is not a chest hair in sight. No hairy arms. No hairy legs, and (I would assume) no hairy asses.

Well, there have been changes in the Big Brother household since then. Our little baby hamsters have been growing up. We've seen them celebrate birthdays ...

... but now we also see Kaysar entering puberty. It's not just the mood swings. Awww, he was sporting some chest hairs on last night's episode.

Congratulations, Kaysar! I know you're going through lots of changes, some with your body and some with your emotional angst, but we've all been there and gotten through it and so will you. Kids can be cruel at that age but if they tease you or reject you, it's just because they are jealous. OK? It's not through any shortcomings or stupidity of your own.

And no matter what happens, you still have more hair than Crappy. You know that makes you more of a man, right?! (That and the ten inches you have on the Mini Me understudy.)

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!

I can do light and fluffy (or is that light and furry) too...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Congratulations, Kaysar! LibraRising 08-17-05 1
   RE: Congratulations, Kaysar! ceej 08-17-05 8
   RE: Congratulations, Kaysar! kingfish 08-17-05 9
 RE: Congratulations, Kaysar! Swami 08-17-05 2
   RE: Congratulations, Kaysar! nailbone 08-17-05 3
       RE: Congratulations, Kaysar! Swami 08-17-05 4
 Follicular Revenge upon You SpoonStruck 08-17-05 5
   RE: Follicular Revenge upon You HistoryDetective 08-17-05 6
       RE: Follicular Revenge upon You SpoonStruck 08-17-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-17-05, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Congratulations, Kaysar!"
Kaysar has more hair on his eyebrows than the rest of the house has on their entire body.

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

ceej 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-17-05, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ceej Click to send private message to ceej Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Congratulations, Kaysar!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-05 AT 03:32 PM (EST)

tehehe--although i have a thing for men w/bushy eyebrows!

"There is not a chest hair in sight. No hairy arms. No hairy legs, and (I would assume) no hairy asses."

well, at least not howie--i was slightly disturbed by the fact that i noticed howie has no body hair while he was wearing his speedo (cause that means i was looking close enough to notice). i think it's the whole train wreck thing!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-05, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Congratulations, Kaysar!"
Between his eyebrows, even.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-05, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Congratulations, Kaysar!"
I love it when Kaysar twirls his hair!
I love a man with good hands, lol.

(That and the ten inches you have on the Mini Me understudy.)

I knew I should have got the live feeds! Dang!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-05, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Congratulations, Kaysar!"
Not THAT ten inches!!!

o-

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-05, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Congratulations, Kaysar!"
Hey, I can dream if I want to, Boner. I like my ten inch fantasy.

SpoonStruck 290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-17-05, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpoonStruck Click to send private message to SpoonStruck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Follicular Revenge upon You"
I could've lived peacefully, happily, the rest of my life without somebody prompting me to, uh, wax contemplative over the HGs pubic hair.

This was so cruel. But remember. Pubic karma does exist.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-05, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Follicular Revenge upon You"
I guess that you missed all the footage CBS broadcast last year specifically about Drew shaving himself so he would look like a little boy.

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

Maybe he was trying to score an invitation to the Neverland Ranch.

SpoonStruck 290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-17-05, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpoonStruck Click to send private message to SpoonStruck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Follicular Revenge upon You"
I missed all of BB5 last year. Oh, but thank you, HD, for more visuals.

LOL ---> "Maybe he was trying to score an invitation to the Neverland Ranch."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •