The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S20 Spolied Cast Quick Reference"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-31-09, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S20 Spolied Cast Quick Reference"
LAST EDITED ON 01-02-10 AT 09:12 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-31-09 AT 12:53 PM (EST)

BR started a spoilers thread for S20 awhile back, quite interesting and a lot of good stuff there. But it is getting quite large so I thought I'd just separate the spoiled cast to its own thread for quick reference. 20 players. All are second- or third-timers, so I'm including some notes about which editions, placement/cast size, and a few incidentals.

VILLAINS

Benjamin "Coach" Wade (S18 5th of 16)
Courtney Yates (S15 2nd of 16)
Danielle DiLorenzo (S12 2nd of 16)
Jerri Manthey (S2 8th of 16: S8 10th of 18)
Parvati Shallow (S13 6th of 20: S16 1st of 20)
Randy Bailey (S17 8th of 18)
Rob "Boston Rob" Mariano (S4 10th of 16: S8 2nd of 18)
Russell Hantz (S19 2nd of 20)
Sandra Diaz-Twine (S7 1st of 16)
Tyson Apostal (S18 8th of 16)

HEROES

Amanda Kimmel (S15 3rd of 16: S16 2nd of 20)
Candice Woodcock (S13 8th of 20)
Cirie Fields (S12 4th of 16: S16 3rd of 20)
Colby Donaldson (S2 2nd of 16: S8 12th of 18)
James Clement (S15 7th of 16: S16 7th of 20)
James "JT" Thomas (S18 1st of 16)
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper (S17 3rd of 18)
Rupert Boneham (S7 9th of 16: S8 4th of 18)
Stephanie LaGrossa (S10 7th of 20: S11 2nd of 18)
Tom Westman (S10 1st of 20)

NOTES

S1 Borneo (originally just called Survivor): 0 castmembers
S2 Australian Outback (aka Australia): 2 castmembers for third time (this edition ran 42 days instead of the usual 39)
S3 Africa (aka Kenya): 0 castmembers
S4 Marquesas: 1 castmember for third time
S5 Thailand: 0 castmembers
S6 Amazon: 0 castmembers
S7 Pearl Islands: 2 castmembers, 1 for second time, 1 for third time (this edition had two eliminated players returned to the game prior to the merge)
S8 All-Stars: 4 castmembers already noted (all of the cast in this edition were returning players)
S9 Vanuatu (Islands of Fire): 0 castmembers
S10 Palau: 2 castmembers, 1 for second time, 1 for third time (in this edition the players all lived together at the outset, 2 were eliminated when the tribes were picked)
S11 Guatemala (Mayan Empire): 1 castmember already noted (this edition had two returning players from S10)
S12 Panama (Exile Island): 2 castmembers, 1 for second time, 1 for third time
S13 Cook Islands: 2 castmembers, 1 for second time, 1 for third time
S14 Fiji: 0 castmembers
S15 China: 3 castmembers, 1 for second time, 2 for third time
S16 Micronesia (aka Fans vs Favorites): 4 castmembers already noted (in this edition half the cast were returning players; * James Clement was eliminated from the game for medical reasons)
S17 Gabon (Earth's Last Eden): 2 castmembers for second time
S18 Tocantins (Brazilian Highlands): 3 castmembers for second time
S19 Samoa: 1 castmember for second time

ETA: LOL at self, mispelling in subject line, cannot correct.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S20 Spolied Cast Quick Referenc... kingfish 12-31-09 1
   RE: S20 Spolied Cast Quick Referenc... dabo 01-02-10 13
 RE: S20 Spolied Cast Quick Referenc... michel 12-31-09 2
 Official Cast tribephyl 01-01-10 3
   RE: Official Cast michel 01-01-10 4
       RE: Official Cast vince3 01-01-10 5
       RE: Official Cast tribephyl 01-01-10 6
           RE: Official Cast Outfrontgirl 01-01-10 7
               RE: Official Cast tribephyl 01-01-10 10
                   RE: Official Cast michel 01-02-10 11
                   RE: Official Cast byoffer 01-03-10 15
                       RE: Official Cast michel 01-03-10 16
       RE: Official Cast Belle Book 01-01-10 8
           RE: Official Cast michel 01-01-10 9
               RE: Official Cast Belle Book 01-03-10 17
           RE: Official Cast BrassFan 01-04-10 18
       RE: Official Cast PepeLePew13 01-02-10 12
           RE: Official Cast tribephyl 01-02-10 14
   RE: Official Cast Brownroach 01-04-10 19
       RE: Official Cast SuperClyde 01-04-10 20
       RE: Official Cast Belle Book 01-04-10 21
           RE: Official Cast Brownroach 01-05-10 25
               RE: Official Cast PepeLePew13 01-05-10 26
       RE: Official Cast michel 01-04-10 22
           RE: Official Cast Belle Book 01-04-10 23
               RE: Official Cast michel 01-04-10 24
 Sneak Peek michel 01-06-10 27
   RE: Sneak Peek Outfrontgirl 01-07-10 28
       You Tube CTgirl 01-07-10 29
           RE: You Tube skye 01-07-10 31
 RE: S20 Spolied Cast Quick Referenc... PepeLePew13 01-07-10 30
   RE: S20 Spolied Cast Quick Referenc... michel 01-07-10 32
       RE: S20 Spolied Cast Quick Referenc... PepeLePew13 01-07-10 33
           RE: S20 Spolied Cast Quick Referenc... michel 01-07-10 35
       RE: S20 Spolied Cast Quick Referenc... vince3 01-07-10 34
   RE: S20 Spolied Cast Quick Referenc... Outfrontgirl 01-07-10 36
 RE: S20 Spolied Cast Quick Referenc... goldenmike4393 02-02-10 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-09, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S20 Spolied Cast Quick Reference"
Pretty impressive research. Even more impressive if that's from memory.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-10, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S20 Spolied Cast Quick Reference"
LAST EDITED ON 01-02-10 AT 12:04 PM (EST)

It was research, I culled info from several sources. I couldn't have done it from memory, even if I had I would have double-checked from other sources anyway.

Kudos to BR and all posters on the outside spoilers thread, and to Anti at Sucks for giving me the idea to include the notes section.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-09, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S20 Spolied Cast Quick Reference"
Thanks for this Dabo. I had forgotten that Courtney was on there and I don't think I ever saw the tribe distribution before. I'm a little surprised that Candice, who mutinied against Uber-hero Yul, isn't a villain while Sandra, who opposed Uber-villain JFP, is.

Unless the years haven't been kind to Colby, Rupert and Tom, the heroes look much more powerful. Even for the women: Candice, Amanda and Stephenie seem to form a stronger trio than Jerri, Parvati and Danielle.

Cirie, on a tribe with Amanda and "Don't eat the apple" James, will have a tough time. She'd have a better chance on the opposite tribe. On the other hand, brains are on a short supply on that team compared to muscles and you remember what she said about that.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

01-01-10, 02:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Official Cast"
CBS speaks as revealed by Jason Hughes

HEROES:

Rupert Boneham
Seasons: 'Pearl Islands' (8th place); 'All-Stars' (4th place)
Memorable moment: Known for his boisterous personality, bushy beard and tie-dyed shirts, Rupert made his mark on the first day of 'Pearl Islands' when, embracing the pirate theme of the season, he stole the shoes of the opposing tribe.

James Clement
Seasons: 'China' (7th place); 'Micronesia' (7th place (injury))
Memorable moment: James has the unfortunate distinction of being the only player in the history of 'Survivor' to be voted out of the game while in possession of two immunity idols.

Colby Donaldson
Seasons: 'The Australian Outback' (2nd place); 'All-Stars' (12th place)
Memorable moment: Colby made a costly (to the tune of $900,000) decision when, after winning the final five immunity challenges, he selected the well-liked Tina Wesson to sit beside him in the final tribal council, instead of Keith Famie. Third time's the charm?

Cirie Fields
Seasons: 'Panama' (4th place); 'Micronesia' (3rd place)
Memorable moment: Cirie endeared herself to fans through two seasons of 'Survivor' with her sweetness while playing an amazing social game, which included several blindsides and eliminations of close allies.

Amanda Kimmel
Seasons: 'China' (3rd place); 'Micronesia' (2nd place)
Memorable moment: Amanda became the first female to find a hidden immunity idol on 'China,' using it to save herself.

Jessica "Sugar" Kiper
Season: 'Gabon' (3rd place)
Memorable moment: Sugar spent more time on Exile Island (or "The Sugar Shack," as she called it) than any other player; she found the hidden immunity idol almost immediately.

Stephenie LaGrossa
Seasons: 'Palau' (7th place); 'Guatemala' (2nd place)
Memorable moment: Stephenie was the only surviving member of her tribe; rather than participate in a merger, she was simply absorbed into the opposing team, and was quickly voted out.

James "J.T." Thomas
Season: 'Tocantins' (winner)
Memorable moment: In one tribal challenge, J.T. lost half of a tooth to secure his victory. Host Jeff Probst later returned the tooth at the live reunion special.

Tom Westman
Season: 'Palau' (winner)
Memorable moment: During an impromptu fishing challenge, Tom stunned everyone when he caught a shark.

Candice Woodcock
Season: 'Cook Islands' (8th place)
Memorable moment: Candice chose to join the other tribe with then-ally Jonathan Penner -- a costly mistake, as Jonathan went on to stab her in the back.

VILLAINS:

Tyson Apostol
Season: 'Tocantins' (8th place)
Memorable moment: Tyson will forever be remembered for his biting commentary during interview segments ("It's funny when people cry," he said) and his constant sparring with Sierra Reed, who managed to finish one place ahead of him.

Randy Bailey
Season: 'Gabon' (8th place)
Memorable moment: Randy held a grudge with Sugar for taking the last cookie that he'd bought during an auction. Much to his dismay, Sugar wound up giving the cookie away.

Sandra Diaz-Twine
Season: 'Pearl Islands' (winner)
Memorable moment: Sandra became sole survivor of 'Pearl Islands,' despite having never won a challenge throughout the season.

Danielle DiLorenzo
Season: 'Panama' (2nd place)
Memorable moment: Danielle's key moment came when she beat Cirie in a fire-making challenge to earn her spot in the final three.

Russell Hantz
Season: 'Samoa' (2nd place)
Memorable moment: Russell went in intending to play the game hard and "evil," which meant doing things like pouring out his own tribemates' canteens and burning their socks just to get into their minds.

Jerri Manthey
Season: 'The Australian Outback' (8th place); 'All-Stars' (10th place)
Memorable moment: Perhaps the first "Queen of Mean" in 'Survivor' history, Jerri infamously accused Kel Gleason of smuggling beef jerky into the Outback.

Rob "Boston Rob" Mariano
Seasons: 'Marquesas' (10th place); 'All-Stars' (2nd place)
Memorable moment: At the live 'All-Stars' reunion, Rob proposed to ally -- and now wife -- Amber Brkich.

Parvati Shallow
Seasons: 'Cook Islands' (6th place); 'Micronesia' (winner)
Memorable moment: In an attempt to extend her stay, Parvati put her best flirt forward when she got into a hot tub nude with Ozzy and Yul.

Ben "Coach" Wade
Season: 'Tocantins' (5th place)
Memorable moment: In a shocking move, Coach chose to go without fire and food during his stay on Exile Island.

Courtney Yates
Season: 'China' (2nd place)
Memorable moment: Courtney was an aggressive player from the start, making strong alliances and crafty strategic moves throughout the season, though she is most remembered for her sharp wit and how incredibly thin she got during the course of the show.

check. check. check.
Good job spoilers.

01-01-10, 03:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official Cast"
LAST EDITED ON 01-01-10 AT 10:56 AM (EST)

That guy Hughes should be ashamed:

>Rupert
>Memorable moment:
Being a complete moron who thought he deserved to win and that everyone would be happy to tag along on his adventure is what most remember.

>James

>Memorable moment: Ok, that one is obvious.

>Colby
>Memorable moment:
Being Jiffy's favorite.

>Amanda
>Memorable moment: Losing twice because of poor performance in front of the jury is more accurate. Or it would have to be the blur that covered her a$$ through most of China.

"Sugar"
She threw the game away because of daddy issues.

Stephenie
>Memorarable moment: Being an entitled b*tch who lost more challenges than anyone in history and thought Rafe was helping her when his plan was to destroy her chances is what I remember.

J.T.
Memorable moment: Sorry but J.T. lost the challenge where his tooth was broken. I'd say getting everyone to want to give him the game is more memorable.

Tom
>Memorable moment: The shark wasn't killed during a challenge. His immunity run was more memorable anyway.

Candice
Memorable moment: Candice certainly didn't choose to mutiny WITH Jonathan. He followed but she had no intent of having him with her.

Tyson

>Memorable moment: His feud was much more with Erinn and she beat him by 5 spots. Most remember his naked dance.

>Randy
Memorable moment: The cookie? I think falling for the fake idol is much more memorable.

>Sandra
>Memorable moment: Her feud with Fairplay is much more memorable, especially his guarantee that she would never win and her reaction at the dead grandma.

Danielle
>Memorable moment: Voting out Bobdawg and winning final immunity are much more memorable.

>Russell
>Memorable moment: Hogging 90% of the confessionals is what we remember.

Jerri

>Memorable moment: The roar heard around the continent when she was voted out is kinda more memorable.

>Boston Rob What I remember is the fool that looked completely lost in front of the jury.

>Parvati
>Memorable moment: Winning Micronesia as part of the black widow brigade trumps that I would say.

Coach
Memorable moment: That's what's shocking about Coach? Nothing about the pygmees? Nothing about being a sexist pig? About destroying his tribe or about giving the game to JT?

Courtney
>Memorable moment: "Courtney was an aggressive
>player from the start, making
>strong alliances and crafty strategic
>moves throughout the season..."

This has got to be the worst. What was this guy watching or rather what Chinese concoction was he taking? Courtney complained, that's her whole story. It was funny but not strategic. Wait, he even said "crafty strategic"!!!!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

01-01-10, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official Cast"
It should've been for Courtney her inability to cut a friggen rope with a hatchet in one of the most overproduced, special defects-laden challenges in the history of the show!

01-01-10, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Official Cast"
Boston Rob: What I remember is the fool that looked completely lost in front of the jury.
Yes, the look is true. It's the same one he had when he got voted out at merge in Marquesas. But consider the seethingly bitter A.S.S. jurors in Kathy, Tom and Lex. Amber's win, much like Natalie's, was a sand-box fight gone awry.

What's more, I remember Rich's Shark Catch but Tom's? ... nope.
Tom caught a shark? I thought he just jumped one. Oh wait, that was Terry.
Hmmm... Danielle.
Who again is Danielle? Memorable? Nope.

Amanda, definitely the blur.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

01-01-10, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Official Cast"
The picture of Candace sure looks like Perverti to me. They were allies, but still ...
http://insidetv.aol.com/2009/12/31/survivor-heroes-vs-villains-cast-revealed/

01-01-10, 10:59 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Official Cast"
LOL.
Wow.
I guess Candice wasn't that memorable after-all.

Or Parvati WAS that memorable

01-02-10, 02:32 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Official Cast"
Maybe this is really Adumb using a pen name. Adumb didn't mind; Parvati or Candace could each have a side of him!

But really, it proves someone didn't do much research.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-10, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Official Cast"
Candice was certainly memorable to me...

IMO she was hotter than Parvati, especially considering she seemed like a nicer person.

01-03-10, 12:52 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Official Cast"
I certainly agree that she was something to remember. Why choose? My most memorable moment of them was Survivor's kinkiest challenge ever:

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-01-10, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Official Cast"
What I remember about Rupert: Being a strong player who didn't realize how much of a threat he really was in Pearl Islands -- and who should have.

What I remember about James: His failing to play both of his Hidden Immunity Idols -- and getting burned, as well as his reaction when Erik chose to give the Immunity Necklace to Natalie. That was priceless!

Colby's most memorable moment: I'm going with the CBS bio on this, as he wasn't memorable enough when I saw him in All-Stars.

Amanda's most memorable moments: Failing to defend herself in Tribal Council -- twice!

Sugar's most memorable moment: Giving the Immunity Idol to Matt, thus getting rid of Crystal.

Stephenie: I don't hate her like you do, Michel, so I'm going with her being the last person on Ulong.

J.T.'s most memorable moment: Being the only contestant in the Final 2 to get a unanimous vote. (Not final 3 -- Earl did that.)

Tom's most memorable moment: I guess either killing the shark or going on that Immunity run.

Cirie's most memorable moment: Her coming up with the idea of having Erik give the Immunity necklace to Natalie. Priceless!

Candice's most memorable moment: the mutiny. She may not have done it just for Adumb, but it wasn't smart.

Tyson's most memorable moment: I'll go with your one, Michel.

Randy's most memorable moment: Either the cookie or falling for the fake Immunity Idol will do.

Sandra's most memorable moment: For me, it was the look on her face when Lil voted out Johnny Fairplay.

Danielle's most memorable moment: I'm going with the tiebreaker challenge, although her winning the final one was also good.

RussHell's most memorable moment: When he lost.

Jerri's most memorable moment: I'll go with being voted out in her original season, although I don't really remember seeing it.

Boston Rob's most memorable moment: Proposing to Amber.

Parvati's most memorable moment: Her saying that Erik would go down as the Dumbest Survivor ever.

Coach's most memorable moment: Seeing him go down in flames.

Courtney's most memorable moment: I don't really know -- other than complaining, of course.

01-01-10, 08:38 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Official Cast"
Did it come off as if I hated StepheME? Nah, it's just that I found it hilarious that editors could turn Palau's sweetheart into the Mean Mayan Queen. You do remember the shots of her sitting up on the ruins and ordering Lydia to bring her water and food, don't you?

01-03-10, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Official Cast"
Ah. I see. I don't really remember those shots -- just as well. I think the reason why the editors made Stephenie Palau's sweetheart in that season and the Mean Mayan Queen in Guatemala is partly a matter of shaping their story. In Palau, Ulong was really falling apart, so the editors made Stephenie into a real sweetheart. In Guatemala, I suspect that they made Stephenie into the Mean Mayan Queen because they knew Danni had won and they wanted us to root for her and be happy when she won. So they had to denigrate Stephenie in the process.

BrassFan 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-04-10, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Official Cast"
>Sugar's most memorable moment: Giving
>the Immunity Idol to Matt,
>thus getting rid of Crystal.

In reality, her giving the idol to Matt didn't help get rid of Crystal. Matt received 2 votes, and Crystal received 4. Even without her giving the idol to Matt, Crystal would have gone home.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-10, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Official Cast"

>Tom
>>Memorable moment: The shark wasn't killed during a challenge. His immunity run was more memorable anyway.

Not a tribal challenge, but a "challenge" with Ian as he had brought in a giant clam earlier in the episode to feed the tribe with. So this was Tom's way of securing the 'alpha male' role in the tribe in response to Ian's catch.

01-02-10, 04:15 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Official Cast"
challenge? More like a wizzing contest.
Tom's petty self couldn't be shown up by some nerdy-nice-guy-do-gooder.

But what I remember most from that episode was the reveal of the IC being an S.O.S. challenge.
Something the Ulong 3 practically had handed to them and they still mussed it up. Sending Ibrehem to the lodge and setting up the showdown between Steph and BJ.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-10, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Official Cast"
LAST EDITED ON 01-04-10 AT 01:06 PM (EST)

Candice's most memorable moment was inadvertently causing Billy to become head-over-heels smitten with her after she said three words to him at a challenge.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

SuperClyde 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-04-10, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SuperClyde Click to send private message to SuperClyde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Official Cast"
Oh, I had forgotten about that! Clear winner is that moment with Billy. Wow, he was sure he had found love on Survivor. Bless his misguided heart!

01-04-10, 04:49 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Official Cast"
That was another good one! Poor Billy -- the look on Jeff's face when Billy said that he found love at first sight with Candice was priceless! Although he would've gone home even if he hadn't said that, that sealed the deal for Billy's tribe.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-10, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Official Cast"
I remember Cristina and Cecilia trying unsuccessfully to stifle giggles after Billy made his announcement at TC.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

01-05-10, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Official Cast"
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-10 AT 07:31 PM (EST)

No kidding.

Definitely worth another look here.

The Jiffy Probe double-take was priceless - he reminded me of Steve Martin's double-take in "Father of the Bride" when he was told on the phone how much it would cost to pay for his daughter's wedding.

01-04-10, 07:03 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Official Cast"
So true. One of the funniest moments ever. But, do you remember what were those 3 words that Candice said to Billy?

Billy had just told Raro that he was the one going that night because "they (Aitu) hate me". Candice, who was closest to him, responded: "Ah! We love you." The difference a "we" makes compared to an "I"!!!!!!!!!!

01-04-10, 08:17 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Official Cast"
Oh yeah! I don't know what made Billy think she said, "I love you" when she said "We love you." Other than temporary lunacy, that is.

01-04-10, 10:19 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Official Cast"
You're being very generous with the "temporary". My nickname for Billy was "Heavy Mental".

01-06-10, 10:04 PM (EST)
27. "Sneak Peek"
There was a sneak peek into the new season during PC awards.

The contestants arrive in 4 helicopters and Rupert, Russell, Colby, Parvati, Jerri and Coach had confessionals

Rupert said something about getting a 3rd chance to prove he's the best. (Still deluded)
Hantz says he is the best.
Colby said it's been nearly 10 years and he wants to prove to himself he can still do it.
Parvati says she feels like she's in a heavyweight fight and has to defend her title
Jerri said she's ready to embrace her inner villainess.
Coach said he will slay all dragons and trust no one.

They also said there will be another peak tomorrow during "Entertainment Tonight".

01-07-10, 04:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Sneak Peek"
LAST EDITED ON 01-07-10 AT 04:46 AM (EST)

Rupert, Hantz, James, Colby (pause)
Parv, Coach, Jerri

Rupert acts like having a third shot when you've never won is a good thing.
Hantz is humble as usual, but actually comes off less self-deluded than Rupert, which granted is a low bar.
James says nothing about the apple. Says he wants to compete against the best.
Colby still has it.
Parv throws in a winner quote right away because it worked for her last time.
Coach says this time around I will slay everyone and trust no one. (no dragons mentioned)
Jerri promises not to cry at the reunion if people see her as a bitch this time.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-10, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "You Tube"
for those who missed it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdj3gOem_I4

Did Jeff go to Cheyne's barber?

Snowfall by Tribe

skye 2261 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-07-10, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skye Click to send private message to skye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: You Tube"
LAST EDITED ON 01-07-10 AT 08:00 PM (EST)

That one is blocked in Canada so those of us in the North:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPyy3k3kRdY

ETA this link featuring Jenna and the cast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_Dg4-S-duU

"I don't think witchcraft is a religion." G.W. Bush

01-07-10, 07:51 PM (EST)
30. "RE: S20 Spolied Cast Quick Reference"
Just thought this was a revealing comment - on the CBS site bios in Danielle's likes/dislikes area, this is what she had to say about the 'Previous Survivor she respects the least': Russell Hantz (Samoa).

Considering that she was on a tribe with him and did the filming for S20 before S19 aired on TV, it's clear that RussHell hasn't changed his modus operandi between the seasons and she was basing her opinion on what she saw of him in camp.

01-07-10, 09:42 PM (EST)
32. "RE: S20 Spolied Cast Quick Reference"
Wouldn't those bios be done before S20 started? It could simply be that she puts him as least respected because she doesn't know him.

01-07-10, 09:51 PM (EST)
33. "RE: S20 Spolied Cast Quick Reference"
If so, why pick him when she doesn't know a thing about RussHell while there are dozens of others from the previous 18 seasons that she could pick from?

01-07-10, 09:58 PM (EST)
35. "RE: S20 Spolied Cast Quick Reference"
You respect people you know. She could have a measure of respect for the 18 others especially if she met them at Survivor functions but have no opinion on Hantz.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-10, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: S20 Spolied Cast Quick Reference"
To throw us off of the conspiracy thought that Parvarti's being given a ready-made alliance that includes RussHell from her good friend in the casting department?

01-07-10, 11:05 PM (EST)
36. "RE: S20 Spolied Cast Quick Reference"
Those bios are done after I would think. Maybe Russell dumps her and she's bitter. I can't see those two getting along very well. Both are abrasive and have big mouths. Of course that could be said of Sandra as well, but Sandra has the perspective of more mature age going for her.

LOL at Vince.

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-02-10, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: S20 Spolied Cast Quick Reference"
LAST EDITED ON 02-03-10 AT 01:22 PM (EST)

Timed-release articles from EW (gearing up for the start)

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/02/02/survivor-heroes-vs-villains-parvati/

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/02/03/survivor-heroes-vs-villains-james/

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •