The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bash the vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-12-05, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bash the vote!"
A few thoughts.

#1. 'Everyone, please welcome tonight's special guest host, Julie Seacrest'. Because of course the Chenbot didn't know who the top two where before she opened the envelope. Or the final winner. Or where she was. Or who she was talking to.

#2. No more second chances, people -- we all heard her say she'd see the losers at the finale (which seems really, really close given the number of hamsters remaining). So the Bring Back Sarah campaign can die here and now.

#3. Eighty-two percent, huh? And five million total votes? Let's think about this. According to threads in all three sections, we've had people voting for Kaysar at the rate of several thousand votes per hour. A few of those spread over a week make five million in a hurry. So either:

A. CBS figured out a way to discount duplicate votes or
B. Every last person who watches this show posts here. All two hundred and forty-seven of you.

#4. There is no rumor about the FBI having been given permission to detain anyone who voted for Kaysar. It's just your basic solid fact.

#5. And now, Michael's vote total.

Six.

Not six percent. Six.

#6. I'm patiently waiting for the first person to say the HoH competition was set up with the foreknowledge that Eric wouldn't be coming back, 'cause he couldn't have reached the button. :p

#7. Would someone tell Ivette that every gay resident of Miami Beach disowned her in the first week?

#8. Act now! Write CBS and tell them you want another overbearing, bossy, loud-mouthed firefighter who can't hold his alcohol on Survivor! Maybe this time, the tribe will remember to vote him off!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bash the vote! Tahj 08-12-05 1
 RE: Bash the vote! Bebo 08-12-05 2
   RE: Bash the vote! ginger 08-12-05 4
   Excuse me Bebo LadyT 08-12-05 6
 RE: Bash the vote! kathliam 08-12-05 3
   RE: Bash the vote! ginger 08-12-05 5
       RE: Bash the vote! Tahj 08-12-05 7
           RE: Bash the vote! ginger 08-12-05 8
               RE: Bash the vote! Tahj 08-12-05 9
                   RE: Bash the vote! ginger 08-12-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-12-05, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bash the vote!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-05 AT 11:50 AM (EST)

1. Julie who? Oh, you mean Julie Seacrap. I think she was acting that way cause she wanted to boff Michael. She must have been positively wet when he didn't get chosen.

2. Sarah is dead to me. RIP

3. Yeah, 5 million my ass.

4. Ah, so THAT'S where those lost 8 hrs.went.....and why my butt was sore....hmmm.....hope they were cute.

5. Michael will feel fully compensated after sex with Julie.....NOT!

6. You're so deliciously evil.

7. and the shunning has spread to the entire country.

8. Get thee hence, Eric! Send Eric to Survivor where he will be mistaken for a wild boar and stabbed to death.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-05, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bash the vote!"
I'm sorry, but I can't bash the vote. I'm just sitting here, proud to be an American reality TV show fan, since I think last night was one of our finest moments. We showed the world that we can overlook ethnic and religious differences and make a decision based on something far more important - who's the bigger eye candy.

*sniff*

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-05, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bash the vote!"
*holds Bebos hand and lights candle*

*which, when you think about it, is a pretty tricky thing to do*

I was thinking along the same lines. And then I laughed at myself. But I was, actually, thinking along the same lines.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-05, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Excuse me Bebo"
If we were going by better eye candy, Dr Will would be back. I myself would have voted ten million times

TishyTime

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-12-05, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bash the vote!"
#6. I'm patiently waiting for the first person to say the HoH competition was set up with the foreknowledge that Eric wouldn't be coming back, 'cause he couldn't have reached the button. :p

*snort* and bwahahahaha! That Estee, she funny. *grabs Sharkie Wipes to clean French Vanilla cappucino off monitor* Note to self: french vanilla through the nose hurts.

It's a bob wannabe!

08-12-05, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bash the vote!"
She is piquant, our Estee, isn't she?

I like to make up odd theories about her life IRL since she's about as secretive as Garbo.

08-12-05, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bash the vote!"
If Kathy Griffin were posting I would think it was Estee (and I mean that in a good way cause I love Kathy.)

Moves courtesy of Syren

08-12-05, 12:51 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Bash the vote!"
Oh, Estee's MUCH fatter than Kathy!

*runs*

08-12-05, 01:28 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Bash the vote!"
Well, at least when they discover your body, we'll know who kilt ya.

Moves courtesy of Syren

08-12-05, 03:07 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Bash the vote!"
Only if an incredibly witty note is left alongside the corpse.

I like Kathy G., too.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •