The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 8 Title and Press Release Clues -- "All Hell Breaks Loose""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-29-09, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 8 Title and Press Release Clues -- "All Hell Breaks Loose""
Posted by hagiz1 at Sucks:

S19E08 - All Hell Breaks Loose Airdate: Nov 5th 2009

Make that "all RussHell breaks loose." The Murge is hear, the Murge is hear!

Feel free to add the Press releases and other clues below as they appear.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Relea... dabo 10-29-09 1
 Preview transcript PepeLePew13 10-30-09 2
   RE: Preview transcript michel 10-30-09 3
       RE: Preview transcript dabo 10-30-09 4
           RE: Preview transcript byoffer 10-30-09 12
       RE: Preview transcript Brownroach 11-02-09 28
   RE: Preview transcript frisky 10-30-09 11
 CBS Press Release CTgirl 10-30-09 5
   RE: CBS Press Release SquidProQuo 10-30-09 6
       RE: CBS Press Release SquidProQuo 10-30-09 7
           RE: CBS Press Release CTgirl 10-30-09 8
               RE: CBS Press Release Brownroach 10-31-09 16
           RE: CBS Press Release goldenmike4393 10-30-09 9
               RE: CBS Press Release emydi 10-30-09 10
                   RE: CBS Press Release Brownroach 10-31-09 15
   RE: CBS Press Release CTgirl 11-02-09 27
 RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Relea... SquidProQuo 10-30-09 13
   RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Relea... PepeLePew13 10-31-09 14
       RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Relea... mman9000 10-31-09 17
           RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Relea... Brownroach 11-02-09 31
               RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Relea... Outfrontgirl 11-02-09 32
       RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Relea... Georjanna 10-31-09 18
           RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Relea... PepeLePew13 10-31-09 19
               RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Relea... SquidProQuo 10-31-09 20
                   RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Relea... Georjanna 11-01-09 24
               RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Relea... Georjanna 11-01-09 21
                   RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Relea... dabo 11-01-09 22
                   RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Relea... LFJ 11-01-09 23
 RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Relea... SquidProQuo 11-01-09 25
 RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Relea... SquidProQuo 11-01-09 26
   RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Relea... goldenmike4393 11-02-09 29
       RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Relea... Outfrontgirl 11-02-09 30
           RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Relea... goldenmike4393 11-02-09 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-09, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Release Clues -- "All Hell Breaks Loose""
Galu has the numbers, Galu disintegrates along girls v. guys v. Shambo lines.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-09, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Preview transcript"
Here's the transcript of the previews from SFever:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...

Survivors: You are now one tribe! <Survivors yell and celebrate with new merged tribal buffs> To our new tribe. <Survivors toast>

Russell <in confessional>: All of a sudden, all hell breaks loose.

John <talking to Dave?>: Monica needs to go home tonight.

Shambo <talking to Russell>: Laura is the only name we are writing down.

Laura <talking to Russell>: It'll be Shambo.

Kelly: It's Erik 100%.

Russell <in confessional>: I gotta do what I gotta do. Things are gonna get crazy tomorrow.

Note that most of these comments were made to RussHell, so he's the one doing the RussHell seed plantings just like he did on Day 1. He's getting info and planting seeds without the others knowing, probably during the beerfest at the merge party.

Here's how I think the vote is going down:

The three Galu girls are still unhappy at Shambo for her treatment of Laura, so they want to throw their votes to her as a little 'finger wag' to keep her in line. 3 votes for Shambo

The four Galu men and (they believe) Shambo agree to stick together to vote for the FF alpha male (RussHell) to get him out of the game. That's five votes for RussHell.

These four Galu men and three Galu girls believe that FF will stick together to vote somebody, so that's four votes for whoever they believe to be Galu's alpha male (Erik), so the 5 from the guys + Shambo should be enough.

Whooops. One little problem with the Galu's scenario above: Shambo's not with the guys, she's agreed to go with RussHell and the other FFs.

Erik gets voted out on a 5-4-3 split with RussHell getting 4 votes and Shambo 3 votes.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-09, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Preview transcript"
That would be a crazy vote. But Kelly is on board for Erik and Russell would want him out if he learns about his HII. Shambo wouldn't keep it locked!

So, I see another possibility:
Shambo will vote Laura and remain out of the loop, continuing her isolation story.
The 4 Galu men vote together. (Monica or Russell, it doesn't matter)
The 4 Foa Foas and the 3 Club Med women vote Erik.

10-30-09, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Preview transcript"
Interesting idea since Laura caught the RussHell seed on her visit, and Laura has the Galu sorority girls following her lead. But she's the one saying vote out Shambo. Sham is probably the last Galu RussHell would want to target at this time. And Sham has the RussHell seed as well.

Agree that the FF4 stick together as a voting blok, at this point they have no choice.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-09, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Preview transcript"
But she's the one saying vote out Shambo.

She could be saying this to one of the Galu men, just to throw them off her real idea to attack Erik.

11-02-09, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Preview transcript"
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-09 AT 05:27 PM (EST)

The 4 Foa Foas and the 3 Club Med women vote Erik.

This is the most likely scenario to me. I think Club Med would switch from Shambo to one of the Galu guys once they figure out that Monica and Laura are both being targetted (all they need is for RussMole or Natalie to tell them the Galu guys are behind it). Brett might vote along with them as well.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-09, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Preview transcript"
Missyae says "Of course Shambo will flip but I am told that does not just happen immediately."

She also says that FF were just as surprised at TC when Galu ate one of their own.

I think that FF hopes that their recruiting of Laura has worked, but they can't be sure until the votes are read. At that point, they are surprised to find that three Galoser's vote with them (Laura, Monica, Kelly).

Laura would be an unexpected manipulator to the casual viewer, because her story just started to arc when Russell left (she delivered a voice-over eulogy of sorts) and last week when she went to FF. Only by reading the loser interviews would you know that Laura has control at Galu.

From Laura's perspective, she is using FF to vote with her and her girls against the guys. That's not to say that RussHell relinquishes control. Laura suggests Shambo, and RussHell is not down with that at all because he wants to save Shambo for his own use. He wants to go after one of the alphas and picks Erik. Laura agrees, and manipulates his ouster amongst her minions.

From RussHell's perspective, he has Laura, then sees at TC how much control she has over the votes on her own tribe. He'll use her for this, but I don't think she'll last much longer once her realizes how she's been planting Laura seeds at Galu.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-09, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "CBS Press Release"
AFTER A LONG-AWAITED MERGE FEAST, THE TWO TRIBES BECOME ONE AND AN UNEXPECTED MASTER MANIPULATOR EMERGES, ON "SURVIVOR: SAMOA" THURSDAY, NOV. 5

Certainly a long-awaited merge feast for Foa Foa!

Unexpected Master Manipulator - could that be Natalie since a few FF mentioned needing her to schmooze the Galus? Despite what the preview showed us, ER must be the target for at least a few Galus. Perhaps Natalie is able to help spread the Russell seed and put the focus on Erik.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-30-09, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CBS Press Release"
Yes, I like the idea of the Unexpected Master Manipulator being Natalie....that would certainly help her edit. And in the Insider Clips, Mick says FF's plan hinges on Natalie at the merge, so they're counting on her for her social game, to infiltrate the Galu girls alliance.

But I also wonder if it could be someone on Galu -- e.g., Kelly and/or Brett? Or maybe even Shambo?

Erik is the obvious target for Fao Fao, but he shouldn't be the obvious target at Galu at this point. Based on some of the Insider Clips with Monica, I would think that John would be the Galu girls' 1st target....so who plants the Erik seed instead?

10-30-09, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: CBS Press Release"
P.S. Could someone tell the Galus that Erik has the HII and this is their only chance to blindside him?

10-30-09, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: CBS Press Release"
I also thought it might refer to someone at Galu. But I couldn't decide who would be considered a "master" manipulator. It can't be any of the guys because they wouldn't turn on each other and Brett is too UTR. Perhaps its Laura who takes the Russhell seed and convinces the girls to turn against Erik instead of voting out someone from FF.

10-31-09, 11:45 AM (EST)
16. "RE: CBS Press Release"
Remember RussSwell said to watch out for Brett and Kelly in a post-evac interview. I think it might refer to one of them, since we see Kelly targetting Erik in the preview. Maybe Brett starts to emerge this week.

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-30-09, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: CBS Press Release"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-09 AT 01:11 PM (EST)

***P.S. Could someone tell the Galus that Erik has the HII and this is their only chance to blindside him?***

I suspect Shambo will relay the message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-09, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: CBS Press Release"
I don't think she knows for sure. SHe is dim, remember.

Shambo may tell RussHell that she told Erik (and John) about the clues like she did with FF...but why does Kelly say to go after Erik...maybe it's after Laura talks to RussHell?

10-31-09, 11:39 AM (EST)
15. "RE: CBS Press Release"
As far as we've seen, Erik hasn't told anyone he found the HII.

11-02-09, 03:23 PM (EST)
27. "RE: CBS Press Release"
There is a second part of the clue that wasn't posted on their main press release page so I missed it:

"All Hell Breaks Loose" - In anticipation of the merge, the outnumbered Foa Foa tribe devises a strategy that will allow them to make quick alliances with some of Galu's strongest players, on SURVIVOR: SAMOA, Thursday, Nov. 5 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

So this might point to Natalie being the master manipulator unless MickDreamy ups the social part of his game. Natalie and Mick get a lot more attention in the vidcaps and photos than Jaison. This strategy might originate from Russhell but he is not an unexpected manipulator. I suspect that Foa Foa feels they have two good ins with Shambo and Laura and capitalize on those relationships (especially with Laura).

I almost hesitated to look and see what TV Guide wrote since those clues have been wrong twice, but it merely says that Foa Foa and Galu merge and another castaway is voted out.

10-30-09, 11:40 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Release Clues -- "All Hell Breaks Loose""
I just noticed this press photo on Survivor Fever...Monica, Kelly and Natalie are hanging out on the beach -- another indicator that Natalie is the unexpected master manipulator?

P.S. Woo-hoo, I finally learned how to cut and paste vidcaps, thanks to Sol and Frisky

10-31-09, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Release Clues -- "All Hell Breaks Loose""
TDT said this was the first close-up shot when the tribes merged:

More editing manipulation to show that Natalie is the master manipulator?

mman9000 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-31-09, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mman9000 Click to send private message to mman9000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Release Clues -- "All Hell Breaks Loose""
I agree that the master manipulator is possibly Natalie. She's been making bonds with the Galu that come to visit (well, at least Shambo and Laura), so Natalie could easily convince the Galu girls to join the Foa Foa ranks (perhaps by luring them with a secret female alliance, which Natalie has no intention of keeping).

However, Missyae indicates that Foa Foa had no idea that Eric was going home, so maybe if Kelly (the one seen mentioning Eric in the preview) tells only Natalie, Natalie chooses to keep it a secret for some reason or another.

As well, if Natalie is not the master manipulator, then I expect the unexpected manipulator to be someone like Mick or Jaison who we know are smart, but we haven't seen that smarts in the game.

11-02-09, 07:18 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Release Clues -- "All Hell Breaks Loose""
However, Missyae indicates that Foa Foa had no idea that Eric was going home

That's not exactly how it was put. The Foas supposedly had no idea Erik had found the HII until they watched the show. In retrospect they were shocked he didn't play it when they thought it was obvious he needed to. See the contents of Posts #89 and #106:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/7285.shtml

Which makes me wonder if Jeff is going to say anything about the HIIs now that they've merged. So far he's not mentioned them at TC. How can you play your HII if you don't know what the protocol is?

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-09, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Release Clues -- "All Hell Breaks Loose""
Right, as you say ... missyae says Erik should have caught on that they were gunning for him. Foa Foa will vote for Erik.

I imagine that Jeff says the HII spiel every TC; it's just that the editors take it out when it has no relevance and is a time waster. They ought to show it this next time and possibly thereafter.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-31-09, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Release Clues -- "All Hell Breaks Loose""
This is a prime example of why I should wait until the experts tell me what I'm seeing. I could have sworn that the focus in this shot was on Mick.

Ah, well ...

G

10-31-09, 01:05 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Release Clues -- "All Hell Breaks Loose""
Eh, it could be Mick and it could just be where the sun happened to be shining, but Natalie is practically glowing in that pic.

10-31-09, 02:51 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Release Clues -- "All Hell Breaks Loose""
Georjanna, you're not losing it -- I just rewatched the preview and there is definitely a shot of everyone toasting at the merge and Mick appears to be at the "head" of the table, so to speak. But I don't think it's the very 1st merge shot, which is what TDT is referring to.

Also, there is a new web promo out with some new footage, and Natalie appears to be a lot more prominently positioned in that one, so TDT could very well be referring to that one.

Here's the transcript of the new web promo (thanks to Survivor Fever):

Announcer: When you're outnumbered...

Natalie: We have four people and they have 8

Announcer: ...and outplayed...

Russell <in confessional> : Keep swinging, eventually you're going to hit home runs.

Announcer: ...you're only hope of survival is a merge.

Russell: I'm not nervous about numbers. I'm too good for this game.

Announcer: Now everyone's scrambling.

Shambo <in confessional> : I'm done with her, I have no use for her.

Russell: You have to outwit them.

Laura: It's going to have to be a big blindside.

Russell: I think she should go first.

Dave: He's a crafty dude.

Announcer: Can the losers pull off a shocking upset?

Russell: We already have our plan down!

Interesting that in the original preview, Laura was pushing for Shambo to go....but now in this new web promo, she's saying it's going to have to be a big blindside, so RussHell (or someone else? Kelly?) has obviously gotten to her and changed her mind on the boot target, because Shambo wouldn't be a big blindside.

11-01-09, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Release Clues -- "All Hell Breaks Loose""
Squid,

Thank you! I'm relieved to know that someone else had the same impression of the second merge 'portrait' that I did. Thank you, too, for all of the heavy lifting you've done this Season. I've come to rely on you to bring us the latest. And your compelling analyses to go with it.

As for what happens this week:

I have no idea whether the 'unexpected master manipulator' is a figment of CBS's imagination, a flash in an Episode pan or a new force in the Game. Or who it might be: he or she could be any one of the Foa Foa other than Russell. But if the manipulator is a Galu then I think that Brett is the most likely candidate. So I'll leave who does what with who to whom this week up to those of you with an eye for detail far better than mine. But, there is one thing in the transcript that you brought us that really struck me - Russell: We already have our plan down!.

And I've added the emphasis because it is the first time that I recall hearing or seeing Russell use anything other than I and my in the same sentence with plan. So I wonder just how broad that we - and Russell's vulnerability - is?

My luck, the we will turn out to be a royal one.

G

11-01-09, 01:27 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Release Clues -- "All Hell Breaks Loose""
Darn! I wish that I could figure out how to make screen caps. I have Windows Media on my computer and a handy little key that says "Print Screen" and that 'Help' assures me is there to capture the active window's content. But, it doesn't appear to do anything when I hit it.

Anyway ...

I agree. Natalie is glowing. But, when I watched the preview initially, my impression was that the camera was following Mick. And, advancing the video frame-by-frame (as I am right now), that is still my impression.

As the two tribes 'merge' on the beach, the first shot is of Mick in profile to center left (with John to his right) and Natalie face-front to center right. But as the camera continues to record the scene, it 'moves' Natalie off screen right and stays with a still-centered Mick's profile and ascending fist. It closes with a shot from behind him: John still to his right and Erik (I think) at his back with an embracing arm over Mick's shoulder. Mick's fist is now fully raised. And, as though in emphasis, Brett is now face-front ... applauding. And Natalie has become a shoulder.

So, my feeling is that Mick and Natalie share this first (of two) merge close-ups. But the scene is Mick's.

And I don't think that there can be any question about the subject of the second, follow-up portrait. With twelve citizens of a new tribe present, that is a long look at Foa-Foa's Chief.

But, I don't know if the whole thing is of short-term, mid-term or long-term relevance. Or of no importance at all. It may be, though, relevant to remember that Galu was a tribe that - although its members, individually, didn't always agree with Russell Swan's decisions - as a group, bought into the concept of a Chief. And none of them bought Shambo in the role. I don't think that they bought Russell Hantz in it either.

But Mick, with a bit of what makes both Russells tick in his makeup, may have finally found his constituency ...

G

11-01-09, 02:15 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Release Clues -- "All Hell Breaks Loose""
Basically, the game hits midgame relevance at the merge, challenge threats are challenge threats are challenge threats. Forget previous tribal designations, it's all individual game and social play from here on.

I hope you're right about Mick, actually, but he hasn't shown much game up to now.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-09, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Release Clues -- "All Hell Breaks Loose""
Georjanna,

You have an artist's eye for detail and perspective, combined with great intuition. I appreciate your input, and would like to see Mick take it all. Even RussH seems to defer to him when he makes comments like (paraphrasing) "I am sure I can get Mick to go along with...".

11-01-09, 11:45 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Release Clues -- "All Hell Breaks Loose""
Georjanna, here's the Mick shot you are talking about. It's at the end of merge sequence where we see Natalie 1st.

To Dabo's point about it being a very different game now, I'd love to see Mick go on a challenge run. And, even though he hasn't really showed any hints of playing up the McDreamy thing so far, it could definitely work on the Galu yoga girls

P.S. There's an interesting shot of pretty boy John and Mick in the press photos...I have a feeling that John is going to be threatened by Mick, esp. if he finds out he's a doctor.

11-01-09, 12:03 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Release Clues -- "All Hell Breaks Loose""
Bringing over a couple insider clips that seem to support the idea that Natalie is the Unexpected Master Manipulator:

* When Mick votes for Liz at TC: "I feel terrible about blindsiding you like this. This is strictly strategic, and that's it. We have a soft alliance over at Galu, and a lot of it hinges on Natalie's play. That's all this is about.

* Liz after getting voted out: "Strategically, it makes sense for Natalie to stay, in case there is a merge....Diplomatically, Natalie has made some strides with Laura, so it's a very strategic move on Foa Foa's part. In that sense it's not that surprising they voted me out."

These nuggets, coupled with all the promo and press shots of Natalie schmoozing the Galu girls, seem to confirm that she's the unexpected manipulator. That said, though, if it is indeed someone on Galu, I do really like Georjanna's take on it being Brett -- especially since he's been so hidden up to now.

11-02-09, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Release Clues -- "All Hell Breaks Loose""
Actually, Natalie is my pick for sole survivor after seeing the transition to come...

RussHELL and Mick are misdirection.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-09, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Release Clues -- "All Hell Breaks Loose""
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-09 AT 05:47 PM (EST)

I agree. The editing hid Natalie at first and now she is getting the build-up:

For me this was the key shot from the merge feast. Not only is "one tribe" plastered on her, but it's an odd shot in that there are other players in the frame but all at angles or in shadow, and Nat's face just pops out. The Mick shot is very nice, and we are glad Mick is saved, but it has more context to it (shows more about the scene (drinking) and Russell's face is clear. It doesn't exist solely to focus on Mick's face, even though it's definitely featuring Mick.

11-02-09, 08:17 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Episode 8 Title and Press Release Clues -- "All Hell Breaks Loose""
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-09 AT 08:18 PM (EST)

"You are one tribe now."

Ha! It reads one thing, "You are one tribe now" but it's says quite another. It's the equivalent of the long shot of Bob! I will be totally shocked if she doesn't win now.

Everything has truly changed.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •