The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Jerri Skank Preview"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Emma Peel 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-27-01, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Emma%20Peel Click to send private message to Emma%20Peel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Jerri Skank Preview"
Did anyone else just see the Survivor commercial that just aired around 11:30 pm, central on 2/26? Jerri talking animatedly about her ultimate sex fantasy involving Colby and chocolate..the commercial ends with Colby throwing a bucket of water on Jerri, who is sitting up on something like a lifeguard stand..Colby just walks away. I would too. I hope she goes down screaming this episode (no pun intended).

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Jerri Skank Preview DivaByTheSea 02-27-01 1
   RE: New Jerri Skank Preview ItzLisa 02-27-01 2
 RE: New Jerri Skank Preview TGman 02-27-01 3
   RE: New Jerri Skank Preview SurvivorBlows 02-27-01 4
   RE: New Jerri Skank Preview Rudyrox 02-28-01 6
       RE: New Jerri Skank Preview samiam 02-28-01 7
           RE: New Jerri Skank Preview Rudyrox 02-28-01 8
 RE: New Jerri Skank Preview Minstrel 02-28-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-27-01, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Jerri Skank Preview"
Are you serious? I can't imagine MB doing a commercial like that? Was it a preview for the show? I haven't heard this one.

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-27-01, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Jerri Skank Preview"
>Are you serious? I can't
>imagine MB doing a commercial
>like that? Was it
>a preview for the show?
> I haven't heard this
>one.
*** I would think that we'd have seen that in the previews for episode 6.... not saying you're mistaken, only that it's a tough one to figure out!

****************************** "I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas." (Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handy)

TGman 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-27-01, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TGman Click to send private message to TGman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New Jerri Skank Preview"
I just caught the end of it when I was flippin' channels last night. I only saw that part where Colby was tossin' the bucket of water at Jerri. The commercial itself was kinda odd though. The "voice-over" seemed like it was done by someone different than whoever usually does it, but who knows.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-01, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New Jerri Skank Preview"
I caught the last 4-5 seconds of a Ep 6 promo during the end of Letterman show last night (about 12:30 EST) that I had not since before -- it ended with Jerri talking and then a cut to Colby saying something like "fat chance"

...beyond that, I have no clue was the topic was about or how long the spot was.

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 06:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New Jerri Skank Preview"
Yes, it's definitely a different voice-over person. This guy voice sounds a lot like the guy who used to do the voice over trailers for the CBS daytime soaps. (It's been so long since I watched daytime TV I have no idea if he's still around)

I'm not sure why they took a new approach to this trailer.. it seemed to try and take a sexual approach rather then a dramatic one like the others ads. It's basically showing Jerry talk about her "Sex and Chocolate" fantasy and how it involves Colby. It shows a little bit of Colby and her flirting but the very last scene is Colby saying "I ain't no Hershey bar".. or something to that effect. It's an odd promo all around.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-01, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New Jerri Skank Preview"
I think since the last promo focused almost entirely on Kucha, they wanted to give us something else to chew on.

This one focuses on Ogakor. Disregard the order in which the clips are played in the promo and piece it together logically. We see Jerri (with Amber behind her) running with something in her hand. However, this cannot be part of any challenge because (A) that's not her "challenge" outfit and (b) she's not wearing her bandana, as they must do outside of camp. I think they went to get the treemail, read it, and went running back to camp to share the news.

In the shots where she is on the structure, she is wearing her tribal bandana on her left wrist, so it is a challenge. Which one? I'm assuming, according to this theory, that it's the RC.

I think this is all film related to, and of, the reward challenge this week...and I think the reward is chocolate. This would account for all the chocolate fantasy talk, as well as the kicker for the ad "The sweetest Survivor yet". It ain't Jerri and Colby being "sweet" on each other. It ain't "sweet revenge." It's chocolate.

I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating. -- George W. Bush

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: New Jerri Skank Preview"
Yeah, you're right. I looked at the scene with Jerry running with something in her hand in slow motion (Replay TV has great slomo) and it's a scroll... like the ones they get to tell them what the challenge for the day is going to be. I'm pretty sure that is her running back from checking the 'mail'.

I think you have the reward thing pegged!

Mary

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-28-01, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New Jerri Skank Preview"
This is possibly what the CBS web site is promoting as someone stopping a fight. But that's a guess. It does seem logical that Keith and Jerri "get into it" again. Maybe a Kimmi and Alicia confrontation? You heard it here first!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •