The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Howie's an Idiot" well at least he's not a liar"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-19-05, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Howie's an Idiot" well at least he's not a liar"
I loved the whole convo that Howie, Janelle, Rachel, Kaysar, Maggie and April were having outside. I loved it when April was like you guys shouldn't blame just Jenn because it was a group effort we all made that decision. Then five minutes later she says to the group I don't care what you think Howie or if you put me up I wasn't the one that made the decision. I was like what is she saying she just told them not to blame it all on Jenn because it was a group thing and last anyone knew April is part of the "Friendship" so what is she selling out people in her own alliance and worse her own partner and right in front of Maggie. Then April has the nerve to say Howie is acting like an idiot, when clearly she is the house idiot, and then Janelle saying something along the lines of may be an idiot or better to be an idiot than a liar. When is the "Friendship" going to get a clue and figure out that April will lie and point a finger at people in her alliance and even her own partner to win that money, not that I really care if she does but shouldn't the people in the "Friendship" care unless they just want to carry her through and hand the money over. April you are a freaking idiot who's only purpose in the house is to be Howie's punching bag for the viewer's amusment.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •