URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 728
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
""Howie's an Idiot" well at least he's not a liar"

Posted by leianawd on 08-19-05 at 08:22 AM
I loved the whole convo that Howie, Janelle, Rachel, Kaysar, Maggie and April were having outside. I loved it when April was like you guys shouldn't blame just Jenn because it was a group effort we all made that decision. Then five minutes later she says to the group I don't care what you think Howie or if you put me up I wasn't the one that made the decision. I was like what is she saying she just told them not to blame it all on Jenn because it was a group thing and last anyone knew April is part of the "Friendship" so what is she selling out people in her own alliance and worse her own partner and right in front of Maggie. Then April has the nerve to say Howie is acting like an idiot, when clearly she is the house idiot, and then Janelle saying something along the lines of may be an idiot or better to be an idiot than a liar. When is the "Friendship" going to get a clue and figure out that April will lie and point a finger at people in her alliance and even her own partner to win that money, not that I really care if she does but shouldn't the people in the "Friendship" care unless they just want to carry her through and hand the money over. April you are a freaking idiot who's only purpose in the house is to be Howie's punching bag for the viewer's amusment.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion