The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"James.. sorry to see go????"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

johnnikins 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-08-05, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail johnnikins Click to send private message to johnnikins Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"James.. sorry to see go????"
I am sure that many people will disagree with me.. I want to make it clear that I think James needs to go.. and Sarah needs to go just becuase she is a moron for following her sweet baby James.. (of course we'll see how long that lasts when she gets out of the house a reads and sees everything he said about her.. if he'll let her watch anything anyway)

My point is wether you like him or not.. his comments and hatred for the Dark Side is pretty funny. He is pretty funny. And while he has to go.. he will be missed.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: James.. sorry to see go???? universityofkentuckyrocks 08-08-05 1
 RE: James.. sorry to see go???? choochoo 08-08-05 2
   RE: James.. sorry to see go???? megpie 08-08-05 3
 RE: James.. sorry to see go???? SpoonStruck 08-10-05 4
 RE: James.. sorry to see go???? Lasann 08-10-05 5
   RE: James.. sorry to see go???? ginger 08-10-05 6
       RE: James.. sorry to see go???? frisky 08-10-05 7
           RE: James.. sorry to see go???? ginger 08-10-05 8
               RE: James.. sorry to see go???? leianawd 08-10-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-08-05, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: James.. sorry to see go????"
I actually think james is the only one who really wants the money. He jst trying to win the money. I'm cheering for James. He's my favorite.

UL will always suck in my book!

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-08-05, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: James.. sorry to see go????"
I can see your point. Of the remaining people in the house, James is a real gamer, unlike the remaining sheep and dolts. Like him or hate him, he plays with passion.

megpie 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-08-05, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail megpie Click to send private message to megpie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: James.. sorry to see go????"
I am sorry, but I don't think James knows what passion means. Look how he talks about Sarah and then tells her he loves her. If he truly loved her, he would not talk about her behind her back. If that is a good game player then I don't know what a game player is suppose to be. He is a lair and plays Sarah for a fool. I just hope that she finds out the truth about him and drops his sorry butt. JMO

SpoonStruck 290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-10-05, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpoonStruck Click to send private message to SpoonStruck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: James.. sorry to see go????"
James is set to go for another week. I hope Cryvette gets evicted, which will set Aperil to go off on another one of the women--probably something involving the women like Beau and Rachel and Sarah. Then I hope James exploits Aperil's mental disorder and works her over to his side, while at the same time Kaysar is voted back into the house. Next in my ideal world (as ideal as BB can get), Kaysar wins HOH again with a dramatic twist. Kaysar nominates Maggot and Maggot's shredded pinata, and the former is expelled from the house.

I, for one, am glad James won POV. There is a small bit of hope that not all is lost.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-10-05, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: James.. sorry to see go????"
I too like James, to a point. I want to see him stay so that Kaysar can continue his plan. Evilette goes this week, Maggie the next, then Beau, then it's time for James to go.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-05, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: James.. sorry to see go????"
After that veto competition, I say James deserves to win. What a bunch of rubes.

I also think he adds entertainment value, and will miss him if/when he goes. This does not mean I find him an appealing person, but I think the hamsters already spend too much time judging how "good" people are and not playing the game. I say Go James.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: James.. sorry to see go????"
I agree, Ginger. If anything, Lames provides entertainment value. He's the only person, with the possible exception of Howie, who I've not heard say "I hope I get to sequester!!"

I'm not impressed with how he treats Saragh, but she chooses to adore him anyway in her creepy Katie Holmes way. If someone told me to "shaddup" every five seconds, I'd be down his throat. And not in a good way.

The world is my litterbox.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-05, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: James.. sorry to see go????"
She sounded pretty ballsy when she told him to "stop talking f___ing strategy" last night. I think I'm developing an inappropriate sapphic crush.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-10-05, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: James.. sorry to see go????"
I don't think that Sarah is stupid and a follower like some people see her as her only problem is that she has a boyfriend that doesn't listen to her advice LOL. Personally, I would like to see James stay over the weeks I have grown more fond of him when before I really didn't care for him at all. He will keep the entertainment coming I really don't want to be left with the Cappy Troupe who bore the hell out of me or see Howie try to grab at the girls boobies.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •