The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thank you, Jennifer!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-19-05, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thank you, Jennifer!"
I just want to thank Jennifer for helping to create a night of the best non-scripted television I've seen in a long time.

Watching Howie and Janelle go crazy, Beau flip out, Ivette become the voice of reason, Julie Chen question Jen's tactics, and April crying b/c her dog wasn't around to defend itself was great tv! It also made the HOH competition that much more nerve-racking to watch.

Yes, breaking your word is a part of the game, but I wonder if Jennifer finally realizes it's not the smartest move to break a deal you made in front of the entire other team!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thank you, Jennifer! JoshInSGV 08-19-05 1
   RE: Thank you, Jennifer! jazzyj1288 08-19-05 3
 RE: Thank you, Jennifer! louieb 08-19-05 2
   RE: Thank you, Jennifer! leianawd 08-19-05 4
 RE: Thank you, Jennifer! Majic Mitch 08-19-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-19-05, 02:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Thank you, Jennifer!"
In order for Jennifer to realize that basic concept, it would require for her to have a brain. And, I think it's already been established by her own behavior that Jennifer is an idiot!

jazzyj1288 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-19-05, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jazzyj1288 Click to send private message to jazzyj1288 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thank you, Jennifer!"
Amen! Jennifer is an idiot, not only do you make the pact in front of the other team, but you don't even see that it puts you and your partner, April in the hot seat. Hopefully Jennifer will be out of the house on Saturday night!

louieb 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-19-05, 03:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail louieb Click to send private message to louieb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thank you, Jennifer!"
It really was a beautiful night.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-19-05, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thank you, Jennifer!"
It was a beautifully orgasmic night of pure chaos!!!! I loved it!

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-19-05, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thank you, Jennifer!"
I don't like any of these people, and could care less who wins. But, knowing that Janelle would actually get out some "The Family" made me do a quick woo hoo...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •