URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 723
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Thank you, Jennifer!"

Posted by cambo on 08-19-05 at 01:38 AM
I just want to thank Jennifer for helping to create a night of the best non-scripted television I've seen in a long time.

Watching Howie and Janelle go crazy, Beau flip out, Ivette become the voice of reason, Julie Chen question Jen's tactics, and April crying b/c her dog wasn't around to defend itself was great tv! It also made the HOH competition that much more nerve-racking to watch.

Yes, breaking your word is a part of the game, but I wonder if Jennifer finally realizes it's not the smartest move to break a deal you made in front of the entire other team!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Thank you, Jennifer!"
Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-19-05 at 02:57 AM
In order for Jennifer to realize that basic concept, it would require for her to have a brain. And, I think it's already been established by her own behavior that Jennifer is an idiot!

Posted by jazzyj1288 on 08-19-05 at 07:37 AM
Amen! Jennifer is an idiot, not only do you make the pact in front of the other team, but you don't even see that it puts you and your partner, April in the hot seat. Hopefully Jennifer will be out of the house on Saturday night!

Posted by louieb on 08-19-05 at 03:06 AM
It really was a beautiful night.

Posted by leianawd on 08-19-05 at 08:10 AM
It was a beautifully orgasmic night of pure chaos!!!! I loved it!

Posted by Majic Mitch on 08-19-05 at 09:31 AM
I don't like any of these people, and could care less who wins. But, knowing that Janelle would actually get out some "The Family" made me do a quick woo hoo...