The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Insider Transcript - Episode 9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-09, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Insider Transcript - Episode 9"
From James Barber. Sorry I've been remiss about bringing these over the last few weeks.

Secret Scene: Tyson

A moody and sleep-deprived Tyson mocks Sierra's backpeddling attempts in the aftermath of Brendan's departure

(returning from TC)

Tyson (solo): Tribal was awesome. My plan worked perfectly. Brendan's out. It couldn't have gone better. Now we just have to deal with Sierra.

(everyone's in bed)

Sierra: For the record, I'm not trying to save myself here. It's fine. I don't mind being the seventh person out. That's fine. It's an accomplishment. I just want to be honest. I didn't come up with any of the plans, but I did follow. I've already said this out loud. I made bad choices.

Tyson: Sierra, we're gonna go to sleep. We know the runaround you give. I'm not trying to be rude right now either, I'm just saying...

Sierra: I'm giving you a runaround.

Tyson: Well, yeah. You are giving excuses. You've basically said you were a follower and then gave more excuses as to why you're a follower.

Sierra: I'm not saying I'm a follower, I'm just saying I believed in something and to a certan extent today was a surprise, so well done, and...

(Tyson makes fake snoring sounds)

Sierra: OK, Tyson, just be rude about it.

Tyson: I'm not being rude, you're just long-winded and it's all the same.

Sierra: I'm just trying to make my peace. That's it.

Tyson (solo): I was pretty harsh with Sierra, but she didn't want to take the credit for anything that would happen. I knew what she'd do. I knew she'd backpedal and scrambel and try and get people on her side, but nobody's falling for it.

Sierra: I'd sure never treat any of you guys like this if it was vice/versa.

Tyson: OK. Prodigal daughter returns.

Tyson (solo): I'm very happy Sierra's going next. Unh, in your face, eat it Sierra!

Tribal Council Voting

Find out what each castaway had to say as they cast their votes

Tyson (Sierra): I'm voting for you because you have a weird, deformed finger from a horse bite. Gross.

JT (Tyson): Sorry, buddy. Just in case I can't beat you later.

Erinn (Tyson with a heart): I wish you never would have lied to me. I wouldn't have to do this.

Taj (Tyson): I'm sorry.

Stephen (Tyson): When opportunity knocks, you have to let him in, because opportunity is a mean dude, and if you don't, then he might burn down your house or steal your car. I'm sorry, man.

Sierra (Tyson): You're a jerk.

"Coach" (Sierra): Last week, Sierra, I slayed the dragon. This week I had to take care of his bride. Truth and consequences, that'll set you free every time. Goodnight, sweet princess.

Debra ("Siearra"): Sierra, you made a bad play in the game, I hate it. I'm going to miss you, my sweet friend. Good luck.

Tyson's Final Words

Tyson reacts to having just been blindsided by his tribemates

"Those sneaky bastards. Now I know how Brendan feels. Probably completely indifferent. Anyway, it's a little weird being outfoxed by an idiot, but I'll hand it to Sierra. Good job."

(cut)

"I thought I had my game in the bag, but apparently I'm assuming Sierra or somebody convinced everybody I was a big enough threat to go out this early. It was probably a smart move on their part, but yeah, it's a big shock to me to go out."

(cut)

"I was probably too confident after I won the first few challenges, and too trusting in my alliances. Yeah. Lesson learned. I should have probably snooped around a little bit more, even after I'd made my alliances, and probably not been quite as confident or so gullible."

(cut)

"I think everybody turned on me except for Coach and probably JT. I mean it's hard for me to think Debbie did, but she could probably be convinced, so the people who voted for me were probably Debbie, Sierra, Stephen, Taj, and Erinn."

(cut)

"Good luck to everybody. I guess everybody deserves to be there. You beat me, that's a huge, huge accomplishment. Keep going, guys."

(cut)

"Yeah, it bothers me a little bit that Sierra will be here longer than me, but I'm not crying over it."

Tyson the Day After

Tyson reflects on his time in the game, noting what he would do differently if he were to have a second chance

"Winning the challenges, definitely, especially the first one, when I won the first individual immunity, it made me more confident. At the start of the game, when you're especially split up into tribes, you have a hard time gauging how strong everybody is, competition-wise."

(cut)

"When I think about it, I'm a 30-year old man who works out about 20 to 30 hours a week, so I should have an advantage, but some of these guys look like they're pretty physical. So to win the first one with no problem at all, and then win the second one, was like, 'Well, I'm everyone's superior here, so I can start being myself and stop pretending like I like people.' Which may have proved to be my downfall."

(cut)

"I trusted Coach's alliance with JT and Stephen, which is what I shouldn't have trusted. Coach I trusted just fine, Debbie I trusted fine, then when Coach came to me like, 'I made best friends with JT,' I thought, he does have a sultry voice, so it seems only natural we should trust him. (wags his finger) Do not trust the Southern man. I can never go to the South after this."

(cut)

"It's frustrating to be taken out of the game, being a competitive person, but actually pro-cycling has helped me to tolerate losing. As a pro-rider, I've never won a race. I've always helped other people win races, I've always been in the background, whereas maybe 6, 7 years ago, when I was racing amateur, I was the star of the team. Swimming in high school, I was the star of the team. The coach's darling. I could get away with murder and he didn't care, because I was the go-to guy. Just probably my experience as a pro cyclist has helped me deal with not winning all the time. Coming out here too - I'm familiar with the game. It's usually not the strongest person who wins. They usually pinpoint the smartest and the strongest and take 'em out. The more pathetic you look and act, it usually gets you pretty far in the game. I'm not worried. Those people can have in their money. I feel like in the future I'm going to have more success and happiness than them anyway. Give them the dollar bills and I'll keep my awesome personality and fantastic good looks."

(cut)

"It was definitely shocking to be blindsided. I think the blindside for most people comes when they're the most confident. That's where we were at the moment. I was like, 'We've got this wrapped up, it's sad I don't have the immunity necklace but I think I can get through one without having it.'"

(cut)

"You think back and you go, 'Dammit, I was an idiot!' and you through all the other scenarios you could have played to actually get in the final 4 with the greatest of ease. All I had to do was talk to Brendan instead of talking to all the Jalapao members right off the bat, or even use Sierra right after Brendan got voted out and take JT out or somebody, and the game would have been in my hands."

(cut)

"The only real regrets are that I really, I wasn't myself as much as I could have been. I think it might have gotten me voted out earlier, but...you have to go into the game being so reserved. Every single confrontation the tribe had I would walk away because I knew if I sat there I would just jump on somebody and tell 'em they're an idiot and they were wrong and let them know I'm better than them. (laughs) Pretty much every time a few words were spoke, I was like (making a backing up noise) into the background."

(cut)

"For me, it's never like a spiritual thing, it's not even a natural thing. It's me being me and not giving a (expletive) and dealing with what I got, y'know? Yeah, that's kind of always been me. I don't care how much money I have. I'm just gonna spend until it's down to zero and then figure out how to get more. There's a lot of people that stress about stuff like that, but I'm just kind of like (shrugs). Always seems to fall into my lap. I'll just wait and gold bars will probably fall out of my #####."

(cut)

"I lived in the Phillipines for 2 years, it was the same thing. I lived in a little hut with nothing. When I got back, yeah I did appreciate things for about a week, and then you're back... everybody here's like, 'I'm going to appreciate things for the rest of my life.' No. After a week, you're like, 'Gimme more cars and I want a motorcycle and some jewelry and fur coats.' Everybody wants that. I'll have a fur coat at the finale."

Sierra Blames Brendan

After Brendan's blindside, Sierra expresses her regret for trusting him

"I feel like I got used because I formed an alliance with Brendan. He left me on the outs of a lot of things he was doing. When he'd go to Tyson and say, 'Yeah, I'm taking you to the final four,' but he was lying, and he'd go to Coach and say that. I think he got too cocky at the end. He got too greedy and he was always changing, and being fickle..."

(cut)

"All these people...it just messed with my head and I didn't know what to believe. I wish...I also feel like I was gonna follow the four-way alliance with me, Brendan, Taj, and Stephen. I even said that to Brendan. We will not cross them, we will follow what we said we were set out to do, unless they cross us first."

(cut)

"If gone accordingly, and if Brendan didn't get so greedy, and if Brendan did just follow the plan, we would still have the largest upper hand in this whole entire game. Becuase he did get greedy, because he didn't make Taj feel comfortable when she got here, which is what you should protect, your golden goose, I am screwed."

Tyson's Favorite to Win

Tyson reveals who he feels deserves to win the million dollars. His answer might surprise you.

"In my own mind, I am the favorite to win this game. I think I've got my strategy lined up pretty good. I've stayed on everyone's good side as best I can, which right now, everyone seems to really like me a lot. I've checked in a little bit with JT, that if I went to the final would he vote for me. He said yeah, 'nobody else in this game would deserve it more than you do.' I think that's how people feel, kind of. I have to tread kind of lightly when we blindside people, and build up my relationships and keep them strong, but for the time being, there's only a few things that could really go bad, or there's only a few things that could screw up my run to the final. One would be me changing my game to the affect that people don't like me or think I'm too arrogant, or Stephen or JT either winning immunity or using an idol at the perfect time. Other than that, I'm pretty confident I'm gonna get to the final."

Tyson on the Capoeia Reward

After the Capoeira Reward, Tyson shares his disconnected view of the performance

"Priority #1 for me at the rewards is to eat, and it was no different at this one. I wanted to try and get a taste of everything, so I got one of everything pretty much. The stuff I didn't like I didn't finish, which at first I felt guilty for, but then I was like, I'll just throw it away. One of my favorite pasttimes it wasting food anyway, so it made me feel right at home."

(cut)

"The Capoeira Karate Kids didn't, I don't think they understood where we were coming from or what we were doing. When we loaded up our plates they seemed pretty impressed with how fast and how vigourously we ate. Debbie tried to tell them. I don't know if they understood or not, but bottom line is I was trying to get as much food in my stomach as possible and I didn't really care what they thought."

(cut)

"They brought us up and gave us lessons. I wasn't too excited. I'd rather have sat and tried to eat more. I was a good sport and got up there and danced around."

(cut)

"It was OK. They looked like they were having fun with us. Debbie had a lot of fun dancing around because she can do handsprings and stuff. She was in her element."

(cut)

"It was a good thing to see. When I look back on it I'm not gonna be like, that's one of the greatest moments of my life."

Coach Explains Himself to Sierra

After Sierra accuses Coach of being adamant about voting her out, Coach defends himself

Coach: Am I consistent about voting you out? Yeah. I'm not adamant about it, so don't say that snappy thing to me as a parting shot. OK, what I was gonna tell you was (Sierra says something I don't understand, and Coach holds her arm), what I was gonna tell you was, please give me a hug before you leave at Tribal Council.

Sierra: I will, but I just thought after all we've spoken and all the things I've shared with you, that maybe you'd let go of your, "She wrote my name down, so she has to go."

Coach: I have. I've talked to you more in the last 2 days than anybody. I've been there for you whenever you've asked the last 2 days. Not everybody else has.

Sierra: A part of me felt like maybe tonight, you'd try to swing something. I wasn't banking on it, but I thought you weren't like...

Coach: You never know what's gonna happen, but don't say mean comments to me on your way our like that.

Sierra: I know. It just hurt when I heard it.

Coach: You don't have to believe everything you hear.

Sierra: I thought...this is true.

Coach: I've always been with you every step of the way.

Sierra: OK. I know. I just thought it would be a hard choice, you wouldn't come back to me like...

Coach: Wait until you see the whole thing. When you see the whole thing in 3 months, you'll see that it did tear me up.

Sierra: And I will give you a hug.

Debbie Deals With Sierra's Fits

Although Sierra's excessive fits annoy the tribe, Debbie's heart still goes out to her

"I absolutely feel for her. And when she pitched her little fit this morning and stomped down to the beach and said she didn't want anything to eat, I kept telling people, 'We need to save her some rice.' And they were like, 'No. She said she didn't want anything to eat. She marched off. Let her go.' My Mom did that to me once, that's what Erinn said, or Tyson. I'm not gonna go against my alliance for Sierra's baby fit. She needed a moment. There have been times out here I've needed a moment, and I really wanted to be alone, and if I went with her, we would not have been alone. I wanted her to have her moment. It sounds a little bit cold, but me, in my heart, it hurts for her, but I'm not gonna go around coddling her and all that because I'm playing a game."

(cut)

"In life, when you lose somebody's trust, you don't make somebody trust you. I believe you earn trust and you earn respect. I can't make my employees trust me at work. I earn their respect. You can't make somebody trust you. That is something you have to earn. This late in the game, when trust is blown, it's almost too late to earn trust back."

Coach's Relationship With Sierra and Erinn

Coach explains his predicament of maintaining a close personal relationship with Sierra while doing what is necessary to stay in the game

"Sierra and I have a very personal bond. I think we're a lot alike. I look back to when I was 23. I think I was young and full of myself and made poor decisions. We all have. I continue to make poor decisions. It's a deeper relationship. With Erinn and myself, it's a lot more on the surface, superficial. I'm not saying she's superficial. In fact I told her today, and I want it made known, that I think Erinn has changed in this game. She came in as a superficial person who wanted to manipulate and everything, and I think I've rubbed off on her. I think I see her true colors. Her character has changed while she's been out here. She's grown into a woman, much like Stephen has grown into a man. I respect her for that. With Sierra, it's personal. Erinn, it's a little more superficial. We're never gonna have those deep conversations. Sierra and I have always understood ourselves. When I told her, I think on day 3, I said, 'Sierra, you're a very free-spirited girl. You're a very free spirit.' And she says, 'I know, Coach. So are you.' I think we kind of understood each other in more ways than one when that happened."

(cut)

"The battle that is going through my head is someone you have a very deep relationship with, and you know they'll never write your name down again. You know they'll be loyal to you to the end now. Then you have Erinn, who honestly I trust her for this next vote and that's about it. She could turn. If she gets a better opportunity, she's playing this game to play this game. She could flip. To keep one, Erinn, and not the other, Sierra, is something that's continually going through my mind. Am I making the right decision? As much as I want to have Sierra for that personal relationship, the ups-and-downs, the bipolarness, so to speak, of our relationship, highs are high, lows are low, I have to remember she wrote my name down. Nobody forced her to do that, much as she says so. She acted like a complete child the last week and a half, being so cocky because she thought she had a secure place in this game, and then finally jeapordizing the trust I have with the 7 remaining people. If I wanted to throw some kind of wild card, change the game, Erinn would be, like, 'This doesn't seem like Coach Wade, he's going against the grain, going against the plan.' Taj would be like, 'Uh-oh, what's going on here?' Tyson and JT would just be like, 'If you keep that girl around another week, we might have to vote you out.' They'd say something jokingly, but it would shake the trust we have. I don't want to jeapordize that. Those are the 3 reasons why personal relationships right now with the wrong people have to not be considered in Tribal."

Erinn Assesses Sierra's Situation

Despite Sierra's last minute attempts to save herself from being voted out, Erinn relates to her dilemma

"I definitely feel for Sierra a little bit. I've been where she's been. I've been the friend of the person that was blindsided, and you never saw it coming. There is a terrible feeling of, you guys, why didn't you tell me? How come I didn't know? Why am I so far out that no one clued me in? It's a terrible feeling and it really sucks and you want to right away say, 'Hey, I understand why you did what you did, I'm sorry I did what I did, this is why I did it, here's why I don't suck as much as you think I suck.' But then I chose to be done with it. She just keeps beating this dead horse over and over and over again, and the thing I keep coming back to is I said my piece, I apologized, and I never brought it up again. The reason I never brought it up again is because I thought, well, if I don't bring it up, I doubt anyone else will bring it up, and then it will be glossed over and no one will think about it anymore. With Sierra, she just keeps going over and over and over all of this stuff that happened so it's all we can think about. We just keep remembering how pissed we are at her for having done it in the first place. It's a very classic case of actions speak louder than words. I feel for you and I know you want to plead your case, but you would be better off to just...shut up. 3 days out here is a long time, a lot can happen in 3 days. If I were her I would shut my mouth and wait for someone else to screw up. Someone else can that quickly become a target, and you're not giving them any room to."

JT on Erinn's Loyalty

JT explains how Erinn's loyalty can help his alliance get far in the game

"Erinn and I, we talked a little more today about strategy. The plan is for Erinn to stay onboard with myself, Taj, and Stephen, and after the next vote and Tribal Council goes hopefully our way, Sierra will be going. Everybody feels that way on the tribe right now. Sierra's going next Tribal Council, no doubt about it. Trying to lay low until Sierra's gone, but I have four-way numbers with Erinn, myself, Taj, and Stephen. What I'm doing with Erinn is reminding her we have to keep this to ourselves. I really want to make sure she's loyal to us. She could easily go with Tyson, Debbie, and Coach, and I would be on the bottom end of the numbers. So Erinn, there's nothing, no feelings, nothing, it's all strategical with Erinn. She's no one special to me, but right now she's put herself in a very important place. For being in the right place at the right time, Erinn will be in the final four of this game, if she remains loyal."

The Dragonslayer and the Princess

After the immunity challenge, Coach takes a private walk with Sierra as she scrambles to save herself

Coach (to Tyson): If Jeff would have said, "All you real men and women go out there and play shuffleboard. If you can't handle the rain, go sit down and have pizza," hell, I wouldn't have gone and had pizza. It was the way he said it.

Coach (solo): It may have seemed like weakness or madness for me to have dropped out before we even started. Nitschze used to say there's always a reason in madness. I felt a little sheepish, but the Dragonslayer does not need immunity tonight! So the obvious is gonna happen today and Sierra's gonna be voted out.

(Sierra watches most of the group around the fire)

Sierra: You guys are a barrel of laughs. (to Coach) Wanna go see if there's any apples? Why are you smiling at me like that?

Coach: Sierra...if you want me to go look for apples with you, yes, I will go look for apples with you.

Sierra: You're so awkward.

Coach: I know.

(cut to their private talk)

Sierra: I know who you're taking with you, and I know you look at them as all strong, strength. You need to understand you guys are making a big mistake by not keeping me, because by keeping me, it assures you will have someone who has loyalty and will want to watch you go to the end.

Coach: I think you're kinda like the dog that ran away and got whipped and got starved, and when they came crawling back, they never left the master. You go out with Brendan, all the sudden you got caught in the act and you realize what you did was wrong, you come back and now you're never gonna stray. I understand that about you.

Sierra: I don't know, I think I still deserve to be here over Erinn.

The Repercussions of Ousting Tyson

Stephen worries that voting out Tyson too soon could cost his alliance when Coach realizes he has been betrayed

"Oh God. (puts his hand over his eyes) Coming back tonight is going to be hellish. Coach is going to go ape crackers. I don't know what is going to happen but he will lose his mind. Coach does not exactly hide his emotions. He is not a subtle man. He will be going bonkers. The personal betrayal. The total reversal of his position in the game. Everything he's believed in heaven and earth. The holy sanctity of JT. The near-divinity of Stephen. All come crashing down, the wizard and the warrior reduced to pittances, to mere betrayers. It's going to totally shake his worldview and he is going to be fuming. Debbie too, I know is not going to be happy. She's been sitting pretty recently and will not be thrilled. There will be some tough conversations tonight."

Taj Before Tribal Council

With Tribal Council on the horizon, Taj feels confident that her original Jalapao Tribe will annihilate the original Timbira members

"I think tonight, if Tyson is the one that goes out, his face is gonna be shock, because he has been giving Sierra hell for the last 3 days. I mean cold, nasty hell. I'm sure she'll be happy to have a smirk on her face when he puts out his flame, if it happens, and he'll be pissed. (laughs)"

(cut)

"This is definitely a little blindside for Sierra. They both don't know what's coming right now."

(cut)

"It just cracks me up. Not one time have we gone to Tribal Council and has Jalapao had to worry."

(cut)

"Jalapao is kind of cool. We're making it happen for us very quietly and subtly. You never know what we're doing. We like to fit in while we stab you in the back."

(cut)

"Stephen, JT, and myself, we're taking it one day at a time, one person at a time. Opportunities like this, where Tyson is left unprotected, of course, we have to take advantage of that opportunity. We don't know if it will ever come again. We definitely have been working on Erinn, and Erinn seems to be really in our corner, so if we can get her behind us, the numbers will actually change. It will be 4-3, and it looks really good for Jalapao."

----------------------------------

Interesting that Tyson thinks it was Debbie and not JT who betrayed him, I guess because JT told Tyson he (Tyson) deserved to win. Should get JT Tyson's jury vote.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 9 kingfish 04-24-09 1
 RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 9 Flowerpower 04-24-09 2
   RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 9 Outfrontgirl 04-24-09 3
       RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 9 Georjanna 04-26-09 5
 RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 9 michel 04-26-09 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-09, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 9"
I hope bicycle boy does come south. I have wing mirrors on my Pickup!

(OK, not really, but there are a lot of drivers around here with wide mirrors who exhibit impatience with bicyclers, so it would just be a matter of time before he got his clock cleaned).

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-09, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 9"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-09 AT 04:29 PM (EST)

A few things...

So Erinn, there's nothing, no feelings, nothing, it's all strategical with Erinn. She's no one special to me, but right now she's put herself in a very important place. For being in the right place at the right time, Erinn will be in the final four of this game, if she remains loyal."

So, Erinn remains loyal to them, so in turn, must have gained JT's trust...to a degree. This little tidbit would favor a Sierra boot next...then who knows, perhaps Erinn will be blindsided by way of a played idol??? Or, as michel notes, perhaps she could remain in the right place at the right time all the way to the end? ETA: I have started to notice that a visual shot of Erinn is starting to show up at the right times and places...hmmm?

"Oh God. (puts his hand over his eyes) Coming back tonight is going to be hellish. Coach is going to go ape crackers. I don't know what is going to happen but he will lose his mind. Coach does not exactly hide his emotions. He is not a subtle man. He will be going bonkers. The personal betrayal. The total reversal of his position in the game. Everything he's believed in heaven and earth. The holy sanctity of JT. The near-divinity of Stephen. All come crashing down, the wizard and the warrior reduced to pittances, to mere betrayers. It's going to totally shake his worldview and he is going to be fuming. Debbie too, I know is not going to be happy. She's been sitting pretty recently and will not be thrilled. There will be some tough conversations tonight."

Well, here is where our next episode title comes from...most likely Stephen...They both went bananas...clearly, it's referring to Coach and Debbie.

Hiya King! I would love to see you clean Tyson's clock, just the mere image brings a smile to my face...

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-09, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 9"
Thanks so much, Brownroach, really good stuff this week!

Interesting what Erinn said, that Sierra wouldn't shut up long enough for someone else to put themselves on the radar. I think that happens this next episode too, the heart on her sleeve clue.

Interesting to see that Coach and Sierra have had a good bond.

Gotta love Stephen for this remark:

Everything he's believed in heaven and earth. The holy sanctity of JT. The near-divinity of Stephen. All come crashing down, the wizard and the warrior reduced to pittances, to mere betrayers. It's going to totally shake his worldview ...

Tyson move over, there's a new wordsmith on the tribe ... if the editors will show it.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-26-09, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 9"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-09 AT 07:40 AM (EST)

Gotta love Stephen for this remark:

Everything he's believed in heaven and earth. The holy sanctity of JT. The near-divinity of Stephen. All come crashing down, the wizard and the warrior reduced to pittances, to mere betrayers. It's going to totally shake his worldview ...

Well, he's a corporate speechwriter by trade and blessed with that Aquarius gift for wry observation by birth. So, my dream F2 would be Stephen and Coach. And after that performance, I wouldn't care who won the million.

On another note:

I know you saw Tyson in the role, but tell me that this isn't Puck personified ...

G

PS: Don't tell me ... literally. It would spoil my fifty-year-old picture of 'puckish' ...

Edited to remove the statement that Stephen is a 'lawyer by training'. I could have sworn that I read that somewhere. But, checking several sites this morning, I can't repeat the experience.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-09, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 9"
Thanks for bringing these over, BR. Damn CBS changed the rules in mid-season and we can't watch the clips anymore. It used to be only the episode video we couldn't see but now they're all blocked while Global is globally useless.

Regarding Tyson thinking Debbie voted him out, I guess that was his first impression. The next day, he knows it's JT:

"I trusted Coach's alliance with JT and Stephen, which is what I shouldn't have trusted. Coach I trusted just fine, Debbie I trusted fine... I thought... we should trust him. Do not trust the Southern man."

Either he mulled it over or Brendan clued him in on the reactions he saw; JT smiling, Debbie looking at Coach with question marks in her eyes.

I wonder what lie Erinn was talking about when she voted against Tyson. I'd guess he lied about being in an alliance with JT and Stephen which would mean that Erinn and JT are indeed tight for him to tell her that.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •