The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 Title: "They Both Went Bananas""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-09, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 Title: "They Both Went Bananas""
Thanks to Hagiz1 from Survivor Sucks

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/50144

I don't know who says it but it has to be Coach and Debbie who went bananas when they returned to camp. That should be funny.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 ... Estee 04-24-09 1
   RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 ... michel 04-24-09 2
       RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 ... SquidProQuo 04-24-09 3
           RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 ... Outfrontgirl 04-24-09 4
               RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 ... Brownroach 04-24-09 5
           RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 ... citywitch 04-24-09 6
 RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 ... Brownroach 04-24-09 7
   RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 ... Outfrontgirl 04-24-09 8
       RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 ... Belle Book 04-24-09 9
           RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 ... Flowerpower 04-25-09 10
               RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 ... michel 04-25-09 11
                   RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 ... vince3 04-25-09 12
               RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 ... Belle Book 04-25-09 13
                   RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 ... ADKer 04-25-09 14
                       RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 ... Belle Book 04-25-09 15
                       RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 ... Outfrontgirl 04-25-09 16
                           RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 ... LFJ 04-25-09 17
                               RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 ... CTgirl 04-25-09 18
                                   RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 ... LFJ 04-25-09 19
                               RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 ... Outfrontgirl 04-25-09 20
                                   RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 ... suzzee 04-28-09 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-09, 08:19 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 Title: "They Both Went Bananas""
It could also be Benji & Sierra -- the escalation of the 'loyalty' conversation we got in the previews. I don't think the Wonder Dog is capable of understanding why trying to vote someone out would make them turn against you, and I'm pretty sure Sierra's not going to put up with his ignorance for more than thirty seconds.

04-24-09, 10:57 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 Title: "They Both Went Bananas""
I could see that. The others would be amused by these 2 going at it.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-24-09, 01:43 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 Title: "They Both Went Bananas""
Here are the clues for this week:

SCRAMBLING TO SAVE THEMSELVES, TWO CASTAWAYS SELL OUT A FORMER ALLY BEFORE TURNING ON ONE ANOTHER, ON "SURVIVOR: TOCANTINS -- THE BRAZILIAN HIGHLANDS," THURSDAY, APRIL 30

"They Both Went Bananas" - With her heart on her sleeve, one castaway takes an honest approach to the game but lands herself in hot water with everyone, on SURVIVOR: TOCANTINS - THE BRAZILIAN HIGHLANDS, Thursday, April 30 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Heart on her sleeve sounds most likely as Debbie, although Sierra or Erin could also be possibilities.

2 castaways sell out: Probably Coach and Debbie, but who is the former ally they sell out? JT? Stephen? Maybe they warn Taj and/or Erin not to trust them?

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-09, 03:15 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 Title: "They Both Went Bananas""
Heart on her sleeve and honest approach sounds like Sierra to me. We already saw how inept she was at winning people over by talking straight to them. She will be in more hot water. Note that no one trusted her enough to tell her they were voting Tyson.

Debbie, as a school principal, must have more diplomatic skills.

Dunno who the former ally is, as everyone in the game sort of meets that description. JT is the one who broke his word, so they can talk about that. Depends on to whom they're trying to sell themselves -- the old Jalapao or the old Timbira.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-09, 03:32 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 Title: "They Both Went Bananas""
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-09 AT 03:51 PM (EST)

SCRAMBLING TO SAVE THEMSELVES, TWO CASTAWAYS SELL OUT A FORMER ALLY BEFORE TURNING ON ONE ANOTHER

The scramblers must be Coach and Debbie, who are referred to by Debbie in the preview as "sitting ducks." edited: The "sold-out" ally could be JT or Stephen -- Coach/Debbie could inform Taj that JT and/or Stephen had agreed to the Warrior Alliance, which didn't include Taj.

I doubt it would sway Taj though. Coach and Debbie may then turn on each other if they see their machinations aren't working -- each trying to put the target on the other's back.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-24-09, 03:42 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 Title: "They Both Went Bananas""
I agree that heart on her sleeve & "landing in hot water with everyone" would seem to be Sierra. The classic "swing vote" that ends up making everyone turn & vote them off instead?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-09, 03:47 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 Title: "They Both Went Bananas""
I think you are right that "they" are Coach and Debbie and it may be Stephen who says the title, as it's similar to this Insider quote from him:

"Coming back tonight is going to be hellish. Coach is going to go ape crackers. I don't know what is going to happen but he will lose his mind...Debbie too, I know is not going to be happy. She's been sitting pretty recently and will not be thrilled..."

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

04-24-09, 05:31 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 Title: "They Both Went Bananas""
Yeah, when I read that Stephen quote I felt the same as you and FP -- title quote coming!

From ape crackers to bananas is a short leap. After all, apes go crackers for bananas.

I like the idea they would try to sell the JT can't be trusted line, but maybe it will be to Erinn, trying to get her back in the Timbira fold.

Every confessional from Taj, aired or not, shows her thinking along strict old tribal lines ... she has two people in this game. IMHO, she is not going to turn on JT for negotiating with Coach. That move by JT took the target of all of old Jalapao, including her.

Erinn is the real swing, I think, not Sierra. I think possibly Coach can get Sierra.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-24-09, 06:38 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 Title: "They Both Went Bananas""
You know, if Erinn is the real swing, maybe most of them know it and decide to get rid of her. I mean, getting rid of Sierra wouldn't be much of a blindside, although it would be more of one than it would be of either Debbie or Coach.

Belle Book

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-09, 07:25 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 Title: "They Both Went Bananas""
Yes, Belle, I think what you present is what could indeed happen to Erinn. Yet, I just think it won't be this week. I am leaning more toward a Sierra boot this week...but it could be Erinn. We will, hopefully, get more as the later promos come in.

I do think that Sierra will end up going with Coach. Thanks to BR for posting the insider clips, they really do have a bond/relationship. Coach will be able to convince Sierra, the follower. As we know, JT and Stephen hate her and want her out of their face. But, you have to admit, as I know someone has pointed out, there does seem to be alot of Sierra hate...and one can not help but think that it is she who would be the perfect F2 goat...it seems that no one likes her. But, who wants to take a goat this season? Not Coach, not JT or Stephen, not Taj, ...Erinn?

COULD be intruiging!

04-25-09, 10:27 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 Title: "They Both Went Bananas""
"But, you have to admit, as I know someone has pointed out, there does seem to be alot of Sierra hate"

Remember Dalton Ross' pre-season interviews where he rated the castaways and said Sierra was the one he liked the least. Are we seeing the real Sierra now?

As far as taking goats to the end, it's a dangerous proposition. JT doesn't need a goat. Stephen must think he can beat everyone except maybe JT. Taj can also think she can beat everyone but JT. Erinn is in no position to decide who she can take to the end. Coach and Debbie are in self-preservation mode.
As Cirie pointed out in Panama, this should be the goat-hunting part of the season.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-09, 10:55 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 Title: "They Both Went Bananas""
There is a problem with bringing a goat to the FTC...... they may headbutt you in the nards..........

04-25-09, 11:13 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 Title: "They Both Went Bananas""
Yeah, Erinn and Sierra could work together -- if they were strategic enough to realize that their only chance lay with each other like Jun & Allison did in Big Brother -- or if they are in a position to choose each other.

Belle Book

ADKer 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-25-09, 01:29 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 Title: "They Both Went Bananas""
I don't see Sierra as a real good final 2 goat. The Sierra "hate" is excessive and unwarranted. She aligned with a strong player who was too much of a threat and he was booted. That's it. Sierra may be whining now after 27+ days but she did no whining at the beginning; most of the players are kind of dragged out at this point. Sierra has heart just not quite the skill or resources, at least after 27+ days, to work her way back into the good graces of those she did not align with. Her underdog story could be a little dangerous at final tribal, if she made it that far.

04-25-09, 02:12 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 Title: "They Both Went Bananas""
You may have a point there. Maybe that's one reason why others want to get rid of her.

Belle Book

04-25-09, 03:31 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 Title: "They Both Went Bananas""
Tyson's exit interview has more on Sierra hate. He says she thinks she's the bees knees (his phrase) and does no wrong, knows it all, but is wrong about everything. She is also the youngest and considered immature.

Immature, spoiled, pouty, crybaby, built a terrible shelter (but one wouldn't expect greatness there). Sounds as unliked as Kelly last season. She is still in the game because Timbira started winning, and before that Jerry got ill. Also, she agreed to follow Coach.

As for Erinn, Tyson said trying to bond with Erinn as a person is like trying to be friends with a cold brick wall. There is nothing there.

Granted this is Tyson perspective, but get nothing from the other Timbira to contradict this. Coach likes Sierra because he sees his younger self in her -- the one who made mistakes. He wants to tutor her.

No one respects Sierra's game or the way she corrected first impressions. That is editing being kind to her. She would not win against anyone. I doubt she would even beat Coach.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-25-09, 04:25 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 Title: "They Both Went Bananas""
Sierra is very young and no doubt, socially inept.

However, if the small amount of time she has spent on air is any indication, she hasn't been directly responsible for anyone's demise. Bearing in mind the nature of the boots and the anymosity that must be fomenting, Sierra could win by default if she made it to final TC.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-09, 05:35 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 Title: "They Both Went Bananas""
I think everyone but Debbie dislikes her so I don't think she'd gather many votes at F2.

I watched the Ponderosa videos and Brendan and Tyson's attitudes are that its just a game. They don't seem too bitter and both laughed at being blindsided. Brendan will vote for the best player in the game at the end. Tyson will delight in saying something bizarre but I think he'll vote for the best player too. And Sierra won't be that player!

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-25-09, 05:40 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 Title: "They Both Went Bananas""
Thanks for the 411.

04-25-09, 08:27 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 Title: "They Both Went Bananas""
I read somewhere that Sierra really is dating a Survivor producer post game (see Jeff's blog), so they are editing her to look nicer than she is. No one in the game likes her at all except Coach, and he likes her as an improvement project. Brendan picked her up as an ally but he never confided in her very much other than when he needed to tell her how to vote.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-09, 09:19 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Survivor Tocantins Episode #10 Title: "They Both Went Bananas""
I'd read the same thing but never thought of connecting that to a sanitized edit. They would need to have something stated/shown to validate a boot but not too heavy handed to please a new boyfriend if he is up in the ranks. I think Brendan did choose her as an outside the group vote, I'm surprised he didn't do the same thing to Erinn unless her brick wall personality prevented him from getting close.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •