The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"House Rules"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Meemo 3519 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-04-03, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"House Rules"
Anybody watching the TBS show?

And the biggest question, will the young couple ever win anything (other than the final vote)?

Half man, half amazing, all DAW

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: House Rules micro 11-08-03 1
 Seen it a couple of times moonbaby 11-08-03 2
 RE: House Rules tazzgirl66 11-11-03 3
 RE: House Rules Canada Girl 11-15-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

micro 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-08-03, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail micro Click to send private message to micro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: House Rules"
I love this show very much. At first I like the youngest couple but after the second episode I change my opinion, I think this couple is the clumsiest, laziest and stupidest. It looks like they are only capitalizing on their physical appearance.I think the producers of the show made a mistake by choosing this couple. They are supposed to be the youngest and more athletic but even on the budget contests they cannot win. They do not deserve to win.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-08-03, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Seen it a couple of times"
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-03 AT 07:48 PM (EST)

but that's about it. The last one I saw each team worked on a living room. The younger couple who painted the floor did a hideous job, but the couple before them did what I thought was an amazing job and totally got taken to task for stupid little stuff (like lack of caulking in inconsequential spaces). The older couple did well but they admitted the house lent itself to the improvements they did. The judges are absolutely partial and inconsistent from what I've seen. But wow, can you imagine winning a house like the ones they are working on? Awesome!

tazzgirl66 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-11-03, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tazzgirl66 Click to send private message to tazzgirl66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: House Rules"
I just cant wait to see the next episode of house rules.i love to watch the couples try and get everything done they plan to do with each room. i havent missed one episode and dont plan on missing any. i think the young couple arent so "cute" i think they are lazy also.the couple that arent married think they are "it" and they are eating alot of their own words,she cries about getting second place or about really anything. i like the older married couple the best, i know they argue while they work alot but they get their ##### together in the long run. i hope they kick some butt.....things could and probally will change,cant wait....till next week in the kitchen..we'll see

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-15-03, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: House Rules"
Hi Meemo,

We've been watching it for the past few weeks. I'm finding it totally entertaining. And those houses are freakin amazing.

Young couple finally won something.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •