The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 4, "The Strongest Man Alive", Website Clue..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-09, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 4, "The Strongest Man Alive", Website Clue..."
The Strongest Man Alive

1. A trip to Exile Island opens the door for two castaways as they carry out a carefully planned scheme

2. A strategic decision made by two crafty castaways causes a rift in the Jalapao tribe.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 4, "The Strongest Man Alive"... CTgirl 02-27-09 1
   RE: Ep 4, "The Strongest Man Alive"... michel 02-27-09 2
   RE: Ep 4, "The Strongest Man Alive"... kingfish 03-06-09 4
 Clues in retrospect... Flowerpower 03-06-09 3
   RE: Clues in retrospect... michel 03-06-09 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-09, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 4, "The Strongest Man Alive", Website Clue..."
I'm going to guess that "The Strongest Man Alive" is said by Jalapao since the first three episode titles came from Timbira. It's probably about JT since we saw him lifting those heavy boxes at the immunity challenge but anyone could say it, maybe his buddy Stephen.

1. A trip to Exile Island opens the door for two castaways as they carry out a carefully planned scheme

The already revealed Taj and Stephen. I wonder if Taj and Brendan will try to get Stephen and Sierra sent to exile to keep their cover for another week.

2. A strategic decision made by two crafty castaways causes a rift in the Jalapao tribe.

The only crafty person we've seen on Jalapao is Taj. There's a vidcap of Sydney and Joe walking together. Maybe them?

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-09, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 4, "The Strongest Man Alive", Website Clue..."
I'm going to say that Eirnn gives the title quote: "Coach acts like he's the strongest man alive but he can't even..."

#1. Is a combination of Taj/Stephen with Brendan/Sierra.

#2. The Taj/Stephen alliance ends the carefree days in Jalapao when they have to decide on a pecking order. The flirt Sydney should be first.

I have to continue my losing streak!!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-09, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 4, "The Strongest Man Alive", Website Clue..."
Also the title, did someone say that while I was away for a minute, because it wasn't were or by whom I thought it would be.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-09, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Clues in retrospect..."

Revisiting the clues in retrospect:

1. A trip to Exile Island opens the door for two castaways as they carry out a carefully planned scheme. We nailed this clue...Taj clued Spencer in to the plan, as well as Sierra on EI.

2. A strategic decision made by two crafty castaways causes a rift in the Jalapao tribe

This is the clue that still leaves me a bit perplexed...I didn't see Stephen and Taj that made a strategic decision that caused a rift...

Could it have been the decision of JT and Joe to only take one bag of beans causing Sandy to be upset about it???

What else?

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-09, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Clues in retrospect..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-09 AT 09:19 AM (EST)

Sandy was the one heard complaining about it (100 guns, take only 75 so they can shoot us with the ither 25) and she was the boot so somehow that was it. Since we had no vidcaps of the raid, it was a clue we couldn't solve.
Interesting though that they wanted us to think of JT as crafty. His confessional about being in Timbira later could be foreshadowing.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •