URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7155
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ep 4, "The Strongest Man Alive", Website Clue..."

Posted by Flowerpower on 02-27-09 at 07:33 AM
The Strongest Man Alive

1. A trip to Exile Island opens the door for two castaways as they carry out a carefully planned scheme

2. A strategic decision made by two crafty castaways causes a rift in the Jalapao tribe.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Ep 4, "The Strongest Man Alive", Website Clue..."
Posted by CTgirl on 02-27-09 at 08:57 AM
I'm going to guess that "The Strongest Man Alive" is said by Jalapao since the first three episode titles came from Timbira. It's probably about JT since we saw him lifting those heavy boxes at the immunity challenge but anyone could say it, maybe his buddy Stephen.

1. A trip to Exile Island opens the door for two castaways as they carry out a carefully planned scheme

The already revealed Taj and Stephen. I wonder if Taj and Brendan will try to get Stephen and Sierra sent to exile to keep their cover for another week.

2. A strategic decision made by two crafty castaways causes a rift in the Jalapao tribe.

The only crafty person we've seen on Jalapao is Taj. There's a vidcap of Sydney and Joe walking together. Maybe them?

Posted by michel on 02-27-09 at 07:27 PM
I'm going to say that Eirnn gives the title quote: "Coach acts like he's the strongest man alive but he can't even..."

#1. Is a combination of Taj/Stephen with Brendan/Sierra.

#2. The Taj/Stephen alliance ends the carefree days in Jalapao when they have to decide on a pecking order. The flirt Sydney should be first.

I have to continue my losing streak!!

Posted by kingfish on 03-06-09 at 08:56 AM
Also the title, did someone say that while I was away for a minute, because it wasn't were or by whom I thought it would be.

"Clues in retrospect..."
Posted by Flowerpower on 03-06-09 at 07:39 AM

Revisiting the clues in retrospect:

1. A trip to Exile Island opens the door for two castaways as they carry out a carefully planned scheme. We nailed this clue...Taj clued Spencer in to the plan, as well as Sierra on EI.

2. A strategic decision made by two crafty castaways causes a rift in the Jalapao tribe

This is the clue that still leaves me a bit perplexed...I didn't see Stephen and Taj that made a strategic decision that caused a rift...

Could it have been the decision of JT and Joe to only take one bag of beans causing Sandy to be upset about it???

What else?

"RE: Clues in retrospect..."
Posted by michel on 03-06-09 at 09:17 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-09 AT 09:19 AM (EST)

Sandy was the one heard complaining about it (100 guns, take only 75 so they can shoot us with the ither 25) and she was the boot so somehow that was it. Since we had no vidcaps of the raid, it was a clue we couldn't solve.
Interesting though that they wanted us to think of JT as crafty. His confessional about being in Timbira later could be foreshadowing.