The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Scariest Places On Earth"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

ImSoSpeedy 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-28-03, 05:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ImSoSpeedy Click to send private message to ImSoSpeedy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Scariest Places On Earth"
Does anyone remember this show? I used to watch it every week until ABC Family cancelled it. They ran it last Halloween but it's gone again and won't be coming back this year for Halloween. I wish some other station would pick it up again, I loved this show.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Scariest Places On Earth StarryLuna 11-01-03 1
   RE: Scariest Places On Earth AugustGirl 11-01-03 2
       RE: Scariest Places On Earth ImSoSpeedy 02-04-04 4
           RE: Scariest Places On Earth ballerina_of_doom 02-09-04 5
               RE: Scariest Places On Earth ImSoSpeedy 02-09-04 6
                   RE: Scariest Places On Earth ballerina_of_doom 02-10-04 7
                       RE: Scariest Places On Earth ImSoSpeedy 02-10-04 8
 RE: Scariest Places On Earth - Peti... ImSoSpeedy 01-10-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-01-03, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Scariest Places On Earth"
Was that the one where they'd lock a family in a haunted castle and tell them how to open the portal to the spirit world, then taped them as they ran, scared as hell, around the castle? I remember the very first episode of that show that ran during Halloween a few years ago. It was pretty good, but I don't think I'd watch it any other time of year besides Halloween.

is a wuss and doesn't like scary stuff.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-01-03, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Scariest Places On Earth"
Yep, that's the one. I LOVED that show. I enjoy scary stuff (sitting at home on my couch, NOT in person, thank you very much).

And, even more, I enjoy watching people do things that I would never, ever do. Spending the night in a supposed haunted castle? Hello! People! Even if the castle isn't haunted, anyplace at night without lights is scary.

Made for some good TV.

AugustGirl*

*always felt bad when people started crying, but watched it anyway.

02-04-04, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ImSoSpeedy Click to send private message to ImSoSpeedy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Scariest Places On Earth"
Yeah, I'm with you - would never go into one of those places either. If you watched me on one of those shows all you would see is my backside running away!!! I loved the show though and am hoping they will put it back on.

Jane

ballerina_of_doom 1462 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-09-04, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ballerina_of_doom Click to send private message to ballerina_of_doom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Scariest Places On Earth"
About 5 years ago, on Halloween, I won a silly radio contest that had me spending a night alone (with tape recorder and a disposable camera...) in a supposedly 'haunted' house.

So I did it....and nothing happened. Nothing....

only thing that house was haunted by was mice, and maybe a few roaches (and quite possibly the ghosts of the mcnuggets they supplied for dinner....)

I remember that show, though. Tremendous fun. Would love to see them bring it back, too.

My dog ate my signature.

02-09-04, 08:57 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Scariest Places On Earth"
But weren't you glad that nothing happened??? I know I wouldn't have gone into an old building under any circumstances - even if I won it!! What kind of prize was that anyway??? They'd have to give me a brand new car, pay off all my bills, and send my kids to college for me to do something like that and I'd have to be handcuffed to get me in there and keep me there. Hope I don't win any contests like that one...

ROFLMAO!!!

ballerina_of_doom 1462 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-10-04, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ballerina_of_doom Click to send private message to ballerina_of_doom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Scariest Places On Earth"
Oh yeah, I'm really glad I didn't have to face anything supernatural, but scary? My family is frightening enough...after a lifetime of my siblings, there's not a lot that would get me wound up anymore. Plus, they supplied me with some wine and some rather tasteless and bland fast food for the night. I'd rather figured on offering a ghostie a tasty mcnugget or a slice of pizza for it's troubles(i sure wasn't eating it...). Surely that would have worked, yes? ;)

It was a silly halloween contest, and I called in on a dare, honestly. Naturally, being the well grounded person I am, I followed through, with not a single new grey hair to show for it (not after the clairol, that is...).

It was, however, a very sleepless night.

My dog ate my signature.

02-10-04, 10:13 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Scariest Places On Earth"
They supplied you with wine, McDonald's, and pizza??? Wow, last of the big spenders huh? I agree with you, I wouldn't bother eating the food, I'd probably be too sick to eat it anyway - but the bottle of wine, now that's a different story - see, if they gave me a whole case THEN I'd be able to stay the night. (hee hee) You must have a very interesting family if you considered that to be a "getaway" from them!! Well, I give you lots of credit for at least staying the night, I wouldn't have done it for anything. Didn't they at least give you a prize after that? You know, like a Mercedes, Cadillac, cash or something?

01-10-04, 09:16 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Scariest Places On Earth - Petition"
A new petition has been posted to try to get this show back on the air. Please sign it if you want to see it come back. Go to www.PetitionOnline.com/SPOE2004/ Thanks for your help.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •