The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time To Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-08, 02:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time To Vote!"
Last time on S16: They got home and celebrated blindsiding.. deja vu! James celebrated no longer being the dumbest castaway ever. At Reward their loved ones watched them play Coconutchop Liar's Club Survivor trivia, winner Alexis took Natalie and Cirie to swim with the fishies. Amanda went to Exile. Erik and Parvati watched as Medical showed up and carted James off to the hospital for his potentially fatal finger owie, Mark Burnett had a glorious flashback recalling ECO-Challenge injuries, ah the good old days. Amanda searched and searched but the idol wasn't there. At Immunity Erik and Natalie Oakley shot it out, somehow the hippie broke more bottles. Amanda emptied out her bag to show she didn't have an idol, probably did a self strip search they didn't show us, and then the chicken volunteered to be a sacrificial distraction so she could sneak around and dig up the idol. At Tribal Amanda drew most of the votes but played the happy idol with a dance and a laugh and offed Alexis. That was a threefer, folks, there'll be no more eggs. Who goes next to the jury? Let's vote!

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote" and replace with your vote, e.g., "Natalie!" (Or if you think this will be a two-boot, two-medevac, boot-medevac week or something: "Natalie and Erik!" It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.)

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately, nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your vote. Other things you want to vote on, first confessional, who wins what challenge, who wants Erik's jury vote the most, these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! We like a nice straight vote thread around here. Don't take it personally, we're just funny that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want TO CHANGE YOUR VOTE for any reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Cirie." (Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Cirie and Amanda.")

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD, DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

Feel free to discuss the logic of your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes there you want, we are interested in what you have to say.

4. No sig pics! We're really particular about vote threads, we want everyone to be able to play, the fewer graphics the better.

5. Have fun!

And the DAWs are:

Jonny "Fairplay" Dalton (Malakal)
Mary Sartain (Airai)
Yau-Man Chan (Malakal)
Mikey B Bortone (Airai)
Joel Anderson (Airai/New Malakal)
Jonathan Penner (Malakal/New Airai)
Chet Welch (Airai/New Malakal)
Kathleen Sleckman (Airai/New Airai)
Tracy Hughes-Wolf (Airai/New Malakal)
Ami Cusack (Malakal/New Malakal)

The Jury
Eliza Orlins (Malakal/New Airai/Dabu)
Oscar/Ozzy Lusth (Malakal/New Malakal/Dabu)
Jason Siska (Airai/New Airai/Dabu)
James Clement (Malakal/New Airai/Dabu)
ghost of the chicken
Alexis Jones (Airai/New AiraiDabu)

Dabu Tribe (Lime)
Amanda Kimmel (Malakal/New Malakal)
Cirie Fields (Malakal/New Malakal)
Erik Reichenbach (Airai/New Malakal)
Natalie Bolton (Airai/New Airai)
Parvati Shallow (Malakal/New Airai)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Erik vince3 05-06-08 1
 Cerie kingfish 05-06-08 2
 Erik Bebo 05-06-08 3
 Erik CattyChat 05-06-08 4
 Erik Carezy 05-06-08 5
 Eric Q 05-06-08 6
 Erik byoffer 05-06-08 7
 Natalie Misty365 05-06-08 8
 Erik Chez 05-06-08 9
 Erik Max Headroom 05-06-08 10
 Erik Brownroach 05-06-08 11
 Erik citywitch 05-06-08 12
 Erik. Estee 05-06-08 13
 Eric Runnr3003 05-06-08 14
 Erik michel 05-06-08 15
 Erik greg2557 05-07-08 16
 Erik CTgirl 05-07-08 17
 Natalie nobody 05-07-08 18
 Erik whoami 05-07-08 19
   Natalie whoami 05-08-08 27
 Erik sugarbooger62 05-07-08 20
 Natalie dabo 05-08-08 21
 Erik Karchita 05-08-08 22
 Natalie Flowerpower 05-08-08 23
 Erik Loree 05-08-08 24
 Natalie Corvis 05-08-08 25
 Natalie Modesty 05-08-08 26
 Erik kircon 05-08-08 28
 Erik Scarlett O Hara 05-08-08 29
 Natalie emydi 05-08-08 30
 Natalie... MDSkinner 05-08-08 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-08, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Erik"
When you're a swing vote, and play all sides and get busted, it's either win immunity or go home....... or hope for a miracle.....

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-08, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Cerie"
Eric is the logical choice. Another dirty lowdown backstab blindside involving, Oh, Cerie? is the viewers (my) choice.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-08, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Erik"
Girl power.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-06-08, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Erik"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-08 AT 08:35 AM (EST)

Poor Erik just isn't equipped to handle the scheming and strategy necessary to make it further.

However, Jeff's comments on the preview leave me perplexed. What can happen at this TC that is a bigger blunder than James handing the title to Ozzy who handed the title to Jason who now hands the title to Erik???

The only thing worse than back-to-back HII blindsides, in my mind, would be Erik giving up his immunity necklace to one of the women, thinking he's safe, and they vote him out anyway.

Smells like a Natalie scheme.

Carezy 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-06-08, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Carezy Click to send private message to Carezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Erik"
Poor guy. Doesn't know when he's being played.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-06-08, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Eric"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-08 AT 10:32 AM (EST)

I really think they will cut him now. I see Amanda voting him and Parvati to. I think Cirie would be stupid NOT to vote with them. She can easily play the Cirie card: Amanda, I only voted you because that was what the majority was doing and my as long it was'nt me strategy.

I think they would be stupid not to vote Eric out if he does not have II. Also if Natalie goes to exile, Cirie/Parv/Amanda will not risk voting her.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-08, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Erik"
What Vince said above. Plus he is a challenge threat.

Misty365 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-06-08, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Misty365 Click to send private message to Misty365 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Natalie"
It's just a gut feeling!

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-06-08, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Erik"
I'll guess he makes the really dumb move at TC that Jeff referred to.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-08, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Erik"
Loses immunity, gets pagonged by the girl power alliance.

I think the big blunder could be someone saying something really stupid in front of the jury at TC. And I think the blunderer could be Natalie. Maybe she'll floss with Erik's jugular in front of everyone?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-08, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Erik"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-08 AT 06:08 PM (EST)

This episode seems to be All-About-Erik and things seem to point to him making another hugest blunder.

TV Guide: The ladies try to sway Erik, the last-remaining male player, to side with them to make it to the final four.

CBS Website: The women try to use their powers of seduction to con a guy into a last-minute move that could cost him the game.

The last remaining Fans bond and promise to stick together... until one stabs the other directly in the front.

Preview VO: “Can the last man on Survivor make it to the Final Four? We guarantee this Tribal Council will shock you.”

Jeff Probst: “This week the idol comes into play again in a completely different way. Something that’s never happened before with the idol, happens…And, first James the title of biggest blunder. He gave it to Ozzy. Ozzy gave it to Jason. In my opinion, Jason can take it off his head and give it to someone else this week. It’s incredible what continues to happen at Tribal Council...”

Since the HII is back again, I'll guess that Erik has it and passes it to someone else at TC after the votes are cast, only to get voted out himself.

ETA: People have made good cases for a Natalie boot and it certainly would be more of a surprise. But I think the shock this week is not so much *who* gets booted but rather the *way* the person ends up leaving.

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-06-08, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Erik"
(forgive me if this has already appeared elsewhere, the brain just doesn't work like it used to...)
my conjecture: Natalie finds the II. She gives it to Erik and says lets let everyone know you have it so they won't vote for you, they'll vote for me. Then at TC you'll give it to me, and the person with the next highest # of votes (ie whoever we vote for) goes. In reality, all the women are still voting for Erik.
It would cover using the II in a different way, and one fan stabbing the other. maybe?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-08, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Erik."
Look! Over there! That's Jeff Probst! And he's snuffing your torch!

Runnr3003 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-06-08, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Eric"
This time, I agree with the majority vote. And, ditto what Vince said. I think Eric is going to make the biggest blunder all all time. He'll give his Idol up.

I also liked Max's thought, and would love to see Nat-a-whack go for Eric's jug in front of others, specially the jury's. LOL..

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-08, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Erik"
I don't know how but he's looks like a goner.

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-08, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Erik"

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-08, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Erik"
I agree with Brownroach: Erik is featured all over the promos and clues. He's been the naive one all season; there is no way he can pull one over on the Black Widow Brigade. He has to be the one to make the blunder.

So I also agree with Estee: Look Erik, Jeff is snuffing your torch. It's off to Loser Lodge where you can resume worshipping Ozzy.

nobody 77 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-08, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nobody Click to send private message to nobody Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Natalie"
no way is it going to be a favorite this week but Erik just seems too obvious. Natalie thinks she set Erik up for the easy vote out only to see herself get the boot.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-07-08, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Erik"
But what is the blunder?

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-08-08, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Natalie"
Change mine to Natalie. After thinking about it and all the hype It just can't be Erik.

sugarbooger62 100 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-08, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarbooger62 Click to send private message to sugarbooger62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Erik"
Erik, the freak boy, is that last of the blindsides.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Natalie"
Natalie finds a false idol planted at camp by Amanda or Parvati, shows everyone except Erik, doesn't suspect a thing. Amanda and Parvati are confident they can beat Erik at the next IC.

Alternate: Erik intentionally draws all the votes then plays the idol, pops the only other remaining fan for no particular reason.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-08-08, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Erik"
I don't know what his blunder will be, but the kid has a knack for stupidity, so it'll be a good one.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Natalie"
Well, this week is quite perplexing to me. Something shocking is going to happen at TC tonight...someone is going to make a huge blunder and end up getting the boot. I just don't see what would be so shocking about Erik going, especially with all of the hype about the last man standing and the black widow plan to pick them off one by one. It's going to be shocking if one of the black widows is picked off and I think it's going to be Natalie. Her peak was the episode before last, which makes her prime for boot. Amanda did want her gone before, but Parvati prevailed.

There is alot of doubt though, as Erik is likely to win the IC, but there are so many shots of Amanda running the course apparently solo. I think she could win it. Regarding exilee, I think the only way that Erik would go is if he wins the reward and chooses himself. It could happen. In order for the Idol to come into play, it has to be found, or a fake one perhaps is played. It will be played somehow. I just can not see Erik giving away anything, he could'nt even be swayed to help out Amanda last week. I think the blunder is Natalie's to make...somehow.

Besides, my gut screamed to me with the preview before Ozzy's boot, and it was right. My gut says that Natalie would be booted with the previews for this week...of course my gut could be wrong,

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Erik"
I am surprised he lasted this long.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Natalie"
Natalie is going to be shocked this week and we're all going to love it. She's been edited for us to dislike her (cocky and evil). We're meant to enjoy her boot. What's more enjoyable than watching her get booted because of a huge blunder?

Modesty 65 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Modesty Click to send private message to Modesty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Natalie"
Call it wishful thinking...

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Erik"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-08 AT 05:23 PM (EST)

Because PepeLePew said so here
#1959 Oh no, I now have to share my platter with my new sister

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Erik"
Somehow, someway, this boy is going to commit the ultimate blunder ... although I still think that title belongs to James who had not one, but TWO HIIs to play. Ozzy and Jason only had one.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Natalie"
BR's doubts stated in
the SOTS responses here make me think it very well could be her (and FP's vote too!)

But OFG theory it's Erik so....we'll see

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-08-08, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Natalie..."
I really have no information here, but the fact that Erik is the obvious choice leads me to believe he won't go tonight (all the blindiding continues).

So she is my choice.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •