The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor: Micronesia Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-17-08, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor: Micronesia Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-08 AT 07:19 PM (EST)

Survivor: Micronesia – Fans vs Favorites
Episode 7: Like a Wide-Eyed Kid in a Candy Store

Hello, everyone, and welcome to another week of SOTS! If you're new and unaware of board rules, please do check out our Community Guidelines.

Previously on Survivor:

Airai squeezes through the Reward challenge, winning a visit from two native Palauans who taught them how to get the most out of their campsite, and sends Chet and Jason to Exile Island. Jason falls for the fake Immunity Idol carved out by Ozzy, and Chet pretty much gives up on the game. After a teary farewell, Jonathan is forced to leave the game after his leg got infected, possibly fatally. At the immunity challenge, Airai once again uses some creative thinking to not only beat Malakal, but the rules of the challenge as well. In the end, Chet is voted out after some scrambling by Erik to get rid of Ozzy. Read more about it in last week's East Coast Summary Thread, brought to us by Estee.

This Week:

Michel, citywitch, and whoami bring us this weeks episode title, "Like a Wide-Eyed Kid in a Candy Store", and some teasers as to what we should expect this episode. Meanwhile, smokedog has the Survivor website clues up in this thread, which supports the teasers from the episode title thread:

1. One castaway leaves the game prematurely and another one is voted out at TC.

2. The romance between Amanda and Ozzy heats up.

3. A bond develops between an eager fan and a willing favorite.

4. One player tricks a person who fears the water by taking him or her on a long boat ride in the middle of the water.

Flowerpower thinks that it's Ozzy who takes Erik under his wing, and that it's Cirie who gets wary of this new connection. From the website teasers thread:

One proud Favorite takes an eager Fan under his wing, causing others to worry about the tight bond forming.

The castaway "vowing vengeance" may be James or Cirie, as CTGirl and Bebo suggest here and here.

Flowerpower brings us some vidcaps showing the preview for next week and some PIP shots showing possibly two challenges:

One with Ozzy climbing some stairs, and retrieving something:

And another showing both tribes cranking a huge waterwheel-like device:

Ozzy seems to be heavily featured in one of the challenge shots, and this may indicate that Malakal finally wins a challenge, more likely for reward.

So who's going? SurvivorFever's Boot Sheet suggests that Kathy and Tracy are the most vulnerable this week, and with two people going out, it may just very well be both ex-allies. Kathy has, for the longest time, been rumored to try to cut off her fingers, and with another couple of days in Exile Island looming (especially with a Malakal reward win), she might just snap this episode. Tracy, meanwhile is featured in next week's preview and Flowerpower thinks that she goes, by virtue of the OFG theory.

Final Assessment:
Reward: Likely Malakal
Exile: Kathy? and someone from Malakal
Immunity: Airai
Bootees: Kathy (taken out) and Tracy (voted out)

Agree? Disagree? Place your votes in dabo's vote thread and have your theories heard. Also check out this week's edition of VerucaSalt's Editing Thread for a more expert opinion on how Survivor Editing works.

I guess that's it for this edition of SOTS. Do tune in next week for another round of spoiler summaries.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor: Micronesia Episode 7 ... Flowerpower 03-17-08 1
 RE: Survivor: Micronesia Episode 7 ... CTgirl 03-17-08 2
 RE: Survivor: Micronesia Episode 7 ... suzzee 03-17-08 3
 RE: Survivor: Micronesia Episode 7 ... CattyChat 03-17-08 4
 RE: Survivor: Micronesia Episode 7 ... whoami 03-17-08 5
 RE: Survivor: Micronesia Episode 7 ... Scarlett O Hara 03-17-08 6
 RE: Survivor: Micronesia Episode 7 ... Wallflower66 03-18-08 7
 RE: Survivor: Micronesia Episode 7 ... redbeard103152 03-18-08 8
 RE: Survivor: Micronesia Episode 7 ... Wezzie 03-18-08 9
 RE: Survivor: Micronesia Episode 7 ... kircon 03-19-08 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-17-08, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor: Micronesia Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
You got it all in a nut-shell, Xwraith! I totally agree! Thanks, fp

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-08, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor: Micronesia Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Nice job on the SOTS Xwraith!

Scarlett Oz'Hara ®

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-08, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor: Micronesia Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Absolutely fabulous job, this makes it so easy to find everything when life frazzles me

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-17-08, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor: Micronesia Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Great SOTS, X! To the point and nice format. Now I am ready to vote and post my game answers.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-17-08, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor: Micronesia Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Sounds like you have it all figured out.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-08, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor: Micronesia Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Nicely done, Sugar! Thanks for coming through and nice and early I might add!

Don't forget everyone, Survivor Half-A$$ is on Wednesday night this week due to the Basketball Tourney.

Also, Xwraith, I wanted to add that in this Thread entitled TV Guide Spills the Beans, we have an article that supports a Malakal Reward Challenge win with news that we can expect a very "Steamy" Shower Scene from Ozzy and Amanda this week! Oh, I just can't wait!

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-18-08, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor: Micronesia Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Great job, X!!!

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-18-08, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor: Micronesia Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Great job Xwraith. You seem to have answered all my questions for this week.

Wezzie 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-18-08, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wezzie Click to send private message to Wezzie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor: Micronesia Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Thank you xwraith, That just about says it all!

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-08, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor: Micronesia Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Thanks X for spending the time putting this together for those of us who have no time to research. Everything I need for my games. A big hug for you.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •