The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-12-08, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-08 AT 06:08 PM (EST)

Episode 6: “It hit everyone pretty hard!”

Greetings all! Sorry this is coming to you a little late, however, I’ve had a late “cancellation” notice and so I’ve had to swing into action! If you are new to these boards, please take a look at our Community Guidelines.

If you missed last week’s episode entitled ”He’s a Ball of Goo”, please read Estee’s Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread and that will quickly bring you up to date.

We start off with Jason lamenting that his tribe sucks and he doesn’t want to be there any more. Little does he know, he will soon get his wish. Over at Malakal, we are shown Ozzy first hiding his newly found HII and next, telling James, Amanda and Parvati that he indeed found the Hidden Immunity Idol.

As the DAWs arrive at Challenge Beach Jiffy asks each of them to “Drop your buffs!” Each is asked to draw a rock out of the bag and reveal them simultaneously. Ozzy drew the colored rock for Malakal and Natalie drew the colored rock for Airai. They become the Tribe “Captains” and each gets to pick first. Here’s how the picks followed:

Natalie picks James
Ozzy picks Troy Joel (Tit for Tat)
James picks Alexis
Joel picks Amanda
Alexis picks Jonathan
Amanda picks Erik
Jonathon picks Jason
Erik picks Ami
Jason picks Parvarti
Ami picks Tracy
Parvarti picks Kathy
Tracy picks Cirie
Kathy picks Eliza
Cirie picks Chet

Last picks = Eliza and Chet.

Next, two DAWS from each team are bound together at their midsections with a rope and one team must chase the other team around a corralled wooded area. The chasers must snatch the “flag” from the other team and the Cat and Mouse Reward Challenge is run with NuAirai winning and three survivors receiving injuries: Parvati gets a fat lip; Jonathan cuts his leg; and Ami’s knee gives out. NuAirai is wins the moveable feast!

The IC revolves around throwing stones and solving puzzles. NuMalakal had a huge lead and promptly lost it with Chet and Joel bickering about which puzzle pieces went where. NuAirai wins the IC. NuMalakal marches off to TC and once again, puts Cirie’s plan into action by voting out their strength who is Joel, instead of their weakness who is Chet. Bye Bye Joel!

Next time on Survivor …

Jonathan’s injury is infected and potentially FATAL;

Ami is contemplating switching alliances from Fans to Favs;

and Young Jason finds (and falls for) Ozzy’s hidden replacement idol.

Flowerpower brought us the Vidcaps this week. From these, we can see that there are two challenges. The Reward Challenge is Build it up, Knock it Down:

First we are shown the Survivors racing into the water …

Next, we see Ozzy, Erik, Cirie, Amanda and Ami working on this challenge …

FloPo tells us … ”The one where they are untying the knots and then also shots of running into the water, I think, are the same challenge, "Build it up,Break it down". This is a redo from the challenges in Palau. The tribes were sent a crate and rope and told to tie it up so to prevent the other tribe from opening it....looks like they have elaborated on the same challenge, as there is alot more than a crate that is all tyed up. Amanda is seen with the knots and if you look closely you can see her buff has fallen down off of her chest..."

NuAirai must win the Reward Challenge as we are shown Jason over at Exile Island finding what he believes is the Hidden Immunity Idol...

In the Weekly Video brought to us by Erika221, we also hear Jason as he is returning back from Exile Island ... "the conclusion I've come to right now is that Ozzy has already discovered the Hidden Immunity Idol"

... and Ozzy's reaction ...

The Immunity Challenge also takes place over water and is the same type of Challenge that Ozzy, Parvati and Jonathan had done before in Survivor Cook Islands.

Here, the NuAirais are shown carrying Eliza over water on a platform…

…and it appears as if we have the NuAirai win!

Jiffy verifies that it is indeed James who will lead the NuAirais to victory ... "James does what he does best -- dominates a challenge" ...

This week, we are in agreement that NuMalakal will revisit Tribal Council. But sometime before this happens, we will lose another survivor! With Jiffy by his side, Jonathan Penner is told by the Medic that his injury is infected and that it is indeed, life threatening. He could die. He makes the choice to live and leave the game. I think I can speak for all of us here at Survivor Blows that we wish him well and a speedy recovery! All of us are truly saddened to see such a great player as Jonathan have to leave the game in such a way as this. Shame on CBS for putting the Survivors at greater risk for injury!

JONATHAN PENNER

WE WISH YOU WELL!

When NuMalakal marches off to Tribal Council, Ozzy will finally have his way and they will indeed vote off their weakest player. This time, it will be ...

Chet

Recrap:

RC: NuAirai
Exiles: Jason and Chet?
IC: NuAirai
Med-evacuee: Jonathan
Bootee: Chet

Lastly, thanks to Vince3 for starting the TV Guide Spills the Beans Thread. In it, he posts an article from TV Guide with lots of juicy information about this season of Survivor. For instance, we are told that next week, two more survivors will leave the show. NuMalakal must also win Reward next week as the TV Guide article tells us that we can expect a "steamy shower scene" from Ozzy and Amanda, who by the way, "are still an item." Check it out!

Don't forget to check out what the consensus is in Veruca Salt's Survivor Fans vs. Favorites: The Players, The Game, The Editing Thread. It's always fascinating to decipher what the real story is based on the editing and no one does this better than Veruca Salt & company!

Finally, when you’ve made up your mind as to who you think will be leaving this week, don’t forget to pay a visit to Dabo’s It’s Time to Vote Thread and cast your vote!

Also, a special nod of appreciation to UNCLERICH1, PepeLePew and tribephyl for bringing us the exciting location information for Survivor 17 in Gabon, Africa.

Remember, feel free to show your Fan support to your Favorite Survivor and show tolerance for others who may support someone who is not your favorite. Play nice!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Sp... sugarbooger62 03-12-08 1
 RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Sp... mimo 03-12-08 2
   RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Sp... sugarbooger62 03-12-08 3
       SIG PIC VIOLATION Bebo 03-13-08 17
   RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Sp... Outfrontgirl 03-12-08 4
 RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Sp... whoami 03-12-08 5
 RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Sp... RudyRules 03-12-08 6
 RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Sp... strid333 03-12-08 7
 RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Sp... Wallflower66 03-13-08 8
 Thank You Very Much! kircon 03-13-08 9
 RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Sp... Karchita 03-13-08 10
 RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Sp... byoffer 03-13-08 11
 RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Sp... CTgirl 03-13-08 12
 RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Sp... redbeard103152 03-13-08 13
 RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Sp... Flowerpower 03-13-08 14
 RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Sp... Erika221 03-13-08 15
 RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Sp... CattyChat 03-13-08 16
 RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Sp... Ontheroadagain 03-13-08 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sugarbooger62 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-12-08, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarbooger62 Click to send private message to sugarbooger62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Good job, Scarlett! These next two episodes are going to be pivotal. I went with the majority on voting for Chet, at Dabo's, to be the one to go this week, but I have a sinking feeling that it could be Tracy, if Cirie is smart. Tracy's a player, like Joel, not Chet. If Tracy gets Ami and Erik to vote with her and Chet they could eliminate the Ozmanda/Cirie alliance.

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-12-08, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Great SOTS Scar!!!

Now, I apologize in advance if this offends anyone, but doesn't the immunity idol look rather... ahem... phallic in Jason's hands??? I've been giggling about that picture all afternoon...

sugarbooger62 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-12-08, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarbooger62 Click to send private message to sugarbooger62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
>Great SOTS Scar!!!
>
>Now, I apologize in advance if
>this offends anyone, but doesn't
>the immunity idol look rather...
>ahem... phallic in Jason's hands???
>I've been giggling about that
>picture all afternoon...
>
>
TeeHeeHeeHeeHeeHeeHee!!!!! And he looks REAL happy to have found it. Of course, if Chet was sent with him he may not want to smile too big or Chet may get suspicious that he found something shaped liked that. LOL

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-13-08, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "SIG PIC VIOLATION"
Per our community guidelines, signature pictures must be a maximum of 60 pixels tall. Please either resize the picture if you wish to continue using it or use a different picture in subsequent postings. Thanks.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-08, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
yes, it does
puts a whole other spin on Jason's comment:

Ozzy has already discovered the Hidden Immunity Idol

maybe every guy sent to EI can discover his own hidden idol ...

Thanks, Scarlett! I can hardly believe you just whipped this up as a replacement!
Great job as you always do with the SOTS!

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-12-08, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Good job on the SOTS scarlett

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-08, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Well done Scarlett, my dear!

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-12-08, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Good job!

Three is the perfect number.

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-13-08, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Way to step up to the plate in a pinch, Scar! That was a terrific SOTS!

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-08, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Thank You Very Much!"
Thanks Miss Scarlett for all you do. My RL is so crazy right now, I don't have much time for research. I love that the SOTS has all the information I need. Especially the links. I know how much time one of these takes. Thanks for giving me a few extra hours, I don't have to search for the information and pictures.

Have a cookie! k

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-13-08, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Why, thank you, Miss Scarlett! Well done.

I have had to rely on the condensed version of spoiler info this season, too, due to extreme busy-ness IRL. Your work is extremely helpful.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-08, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Great job, Scar. Now let the games begin!

And I second your comment about the universal sadness about Jonathon leaving in such a way.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-08, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Great job, Scarlett, and at the last minute too!

Thanks also for organizing this thread. We all love it and I don't think everyone realizes how much time it takes behind the scenes to keep the schedule running. We appreciate it!!!

Scarlett Oz'Hara ®

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-13-08, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-08 AT 06:53 PM (EST)

Great job Scarlett. This is the best place to find all the answers about what will be going on this week. Thanks for filling in and doing a fantastic job as usual.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-08, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Great job, as always, Scarlett, and at the last minute as well! I will miss Jonathan and I am just so mad with SEG for promoting these kinds of challenges...I hope they have learned a lesson with this one! Farewell, Jonathan!

Erika221 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-13-08, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Erika221 Click to send private message to Erika221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
BRAVO Scarlett!

Excellent SOS!

Can't wait to see the Jason Idol finding/exposing moment tonight!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-08, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Excellent SOTS, Scarlett. You obviously work well under pressure.

I'm glad you have all this here, because I've been crazy busy this week, too. Not enough time to sort through all the spoilers and I have to hurry over to get my game entries in before it's too late. You are a life-saver, Scar. I owe any of my potentially (and hopefully) correct answers directly to you.

Ontheroadagain 936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-13-08, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: HalfA$$ Ep. 6 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Miss Scarlett,
We all bow down in your presence, after another wonderful SOTS.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •