The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-04-08, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-08 AT 11:58 AM (EST)

Survivor: Micronesia – Fans vs Faves
Episode 5: “He’s a ball of goo.”

Previously on Survivor . . .

The Faves proved themselves unbeatable as Ozzy took to the water and James flexed a new muscle no one realized he had . . .

Ozzy also went and found the Hidden Immunity Idol and craftily fashioned a fake idol that, shockingly, wasn’t blurred by CBS censors. We are PG-13 here, so I took the liberty.

Joel discovered the powerful effects of Pop Rocks & Coca Cola and then unleashed it on poor Mikey B. . .

And, finally, in a bit of foreshadowing, Eliza reveals she is a student of the dark arts and has a way to take out her enemies.

Reference Guide

Welcome everyone! Whether you are new to our community or been around for years, here are some valuable resources gathered together here at your fingertips:

• For our new visitors, please take a few moments to review our Community Guidelines.

• For a great read, check out Emydi’s Ep. 4 Summary.

• Thanks to CTGirl for compiling all the valuable information for us last week in her Ep 4 - State Of The Spoiling.

• For real-time, play-by-play commentary from last week’s episode, go to the Ep. 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread. Watch for Estee’s Update thread before every show and join in!

• A must read is Veruca Salt’s The Players, The Game, The Editing - Fans v Faves. No season would be complete without Veruca and our other “experts” who do an amazing job analyzing the possible meaning of the editing of words, actions, images, music and interviews throughout the season.

Now it’s time to get to some spoiling!!

Episode 5: “He’s a ball of goo.”

To get us started, Scarlett began the Episode 5 Discussion Thread.

And, as always, our dependable and hardworking FloPo brought over and posted the Ep 5 Vidcaps as they became available.

First order of business, we are advised there is a tribal swap.

Our loyal peeps quickly discovered exactly how the swap is going down, as discussed in the Episode 5 Discussion Thread.

1st the tribes will arrive to the RC in the usual fashion: Malakal first; and then Jeff will make his familiar announcement, calling in Airai, for Malakal to get their first look at who was voted out at last night’s Tribal Council.

This will immediately be followed by shocked looks as the Faves notice that, YET AGAIN, the Fans chose to keep the pathetic wimps of the tribe and voted out another strong person.

This will be immediately followed by smirks and smug looks from the Faves as they believe they will continue to smoke the Fans at challenges.

Next, Jeff will make his shocking announcement to “drop your buffs” and the tribal switch will begin.

Not surprisingly, the Faves (with 3 exceptions) don’t look too happy about this, while the Fans are peeing themselves with joy.

They then must draw rocks out of a bag. The person who draws the colored rock is the new tribe captain for purposes of a school yard pick’em. Here we see Ozzy gets the purple rock to start choosing the new Malakal Tribe, having to make his first choice from the opposing Airai tribe. Then that person chooses from Malakal and on down the line. We are blessed to see the final order of picks of the new Malakal Tribe, beginning with Ozzy, down to the last pick of Chet.

Looks like the lust lives on, as OzManda and JamVati remain intact. However, it looks like Parvati has some competition for mighty James’ affections.

Reward Challenge: “Cat and Mouse”

Thank you, Scarlett, for all of the valuable information you brought to the Ep 5 Vidcap Thread. I am just going to go by what you say.

It looks like it is played in “heats” with two teams of two tied together and going after the opposing pair’s flags.

Here we have James and Jason going against Amanda and ??.
I have to give the edge to J&J as they seem as though they would dominate.

Overall, I would give the edge to Airai beating winning over Malakal. My main reason is the liability that is Chet. There are numerous shots of Chet being dragged through the trees by Joel and, as Scarlett pointed out, the series of photos showing Parvati getting away from Joel, who takes a nose dive into the mud.

Call the Wambulance!!

Jeff says that the reward challenge is so brutal and dangerous, there are multiple injuries and the medics are called in:

It appears Jonathan suffers a serious gash to his leg, requiring stitches.

It also appears our poor Parvati suffers a swollen lip. I think she’ll survive.

I believe this is all misdirection and Jonathan is going to tough out his injuries, at least for now. Especially, in light of this little teaser of Jeff’s

I also don’t believe the reward challenge is ENTIRELY to blame for these injuries, but rather our Evil Eliza had a hand in it. You may recall there was one voodoo doll notably absent from the stash posted above.

Meanwhile, Over at Malakal

We are being set up for an Ozzy versus Joel smack down.

I am 100% with Scarlett (who is our biggest Ozzy fan, with FloPo a close 2nd) that Ozzy will easily dominate over Joel.

However, I also think there is a fair amount of misdirection going on here and agree with Bebo that Joel will live to see another day. The following confessional is set up to sound as though it’s being said by Ozzy about Joel, but it may very well be about Chet.

Especially if you put it together with THIS confessional by Joel that just HAS to be about Chet.

I mean, seriously. Just look at this guy. It HAS to be about Chet.

And I do think Joel utters the title, in speaking about having to drag Chet through the challenge.

With all this Ozzy versus Joel going on, we are teased with THIS.

Well, it looks as though our Miss Montana is finally making me proud and representing for Big Sky Country.

These two couldn’t look any more proud!

Amanda catching a shark just drives home the fact that OzManda were meant to be together.

Immunity Challenge

I’m running out of thoughts here. It looks like rock throwing is part of the challenge. As seen in the Ozzy versus Joel shots.

With all of the Ozzy versus Joel out there, I think Malakal will lose this challenge and head to Tribal Council.

The Tribe Has Spoken

There is excellent argument out there for Ozzy to take out Joel. Something I would love to see, since I cannot stand Joel.

However, since it will be my birthday and it makes much more strategic sense from a tribal standpoint . . .

Additionally, I am reminded of yet another man named Chet who was a “Pile of Goo”. . .

Chet is either voted out or quits at Tribal Council.

Amendment

It seems the writing is on the wall, as per information brought over by Brownroach, that Joel IS going bye-bye tonight. Personally, good riddance, he had it coming. Though I wouldn't be terribly upset if he took useless Chet with him.

Quick Recap

Utters Title: Joel
New Airai: Jason ~ James ~ Alexis ~ Jonathan ~ Natalie ~ Parvati ~ Kathy ~ Eliza
New Malakal: Ozzy ~ Joel ~ Amanda ~ Erik ~ Ami ~ Traci ~ Cirie ~ Chet
Reward Challenge: Airai
Catches Shark: Amanda
Injured, Not Out: Jonathan
Immunity Challenge: Airai
Snuffed Torch: Chet JOEL
Secondary Target: Chet

Don’t forget to vote for who YOU think will be sent packing this week, right here in Dabo’s Voting Thread.

And I want to thank all my fellow Blows’ peeps for posting so much valuable information week after week for me to read through. I would not have been able to put this together without you: Bebo; Brownroach; CTGirl; Dabo; Estee; FloPo, Kingfish; Michel; Pepe; Scarlett; Smokedog; Suzzee; and Vince.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... CTgirl 03-04-08 1
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... kircon 03-05-08 2
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... Flowerpower 03-05-08 3
   RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... sugarbooger62 03-06-08 18
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... Max Headroom 03-05-08 4
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... citywitch 03-05-08 5
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... Bebo 03-05-08 6
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... ohmyheck 03-05-08 7
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... byoffer 03-05-08 8
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... Scarlett O Hara 03-05-08 9
   RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... CattyChat 03-06-08 20
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... Wezzie 03-05-08 10
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... kingfish 03-05-08 11
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... Wallflower66 03-05-08 12
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... Brownroach 03-05-08 13
   Nice find, BR! Flowerpower 03-06-08 19
   RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... CattyChat 03-06-08 21
       RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... Flowerpower 03-06-08 23
           RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... Brownroach 03-06-08 24
               RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... Flowerpower 03-06-08 27
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... RudyRules 03-05-08 14
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... mattben 03-05-08 15
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... whoami 03-05-08 16
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... MJewel 03-05-08 17
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... CattyChat 03-06-08 22
   RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... Karchita 03-06-08 30
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... emydi 03-06-08 25
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... strid333 03-06-08 26
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... Outfrontgirl 03-06-08 28
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Fa... KObrien_fan 03-06-08 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-08, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
Catty: Happy Birthday!

Awesome job on the SOTS. Loved all the photochops especially James in cap and gown by the blackboard and Ozmanda - Aquaman and Aquagirl!

Scarlett Oz'Hara ®

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 02:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
My favorite part beside all of it:

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 06:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-08 AT 12:37 PM (EST)

WOW, Catty, now THAT'S a fantastic SOTS! Hilarious could describe it in one word, but it's also extremely thorough as well. Your photochop gift is quite apparent, I loved them all! You make a GREAT case for Chet, it indeed could well be him. I think you are right, both the confessional from Ozzy and from Joel are in reference to Chet, somehow though I still think Tracy may work her magic...again. Who knows, maybe Cirie gets involved in the vote as well, and we all know what a dog on a bone she is...

GREAT JOB!!!

ETA:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CATTYCHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sugarbooger62 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-06-08, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarbooger62 Click to send private message to sugarbooger62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
1st off, great job on the SOTS Catty!!

I'm inclined to agree with FloPo. I think Tracy might just get with the Ozzie/Amanda/Cirie alliance and get rid of Joel. Cirie just got away from an irritating Jonathan and now she's in a tribe with another irritating/controlling male. Joel will try to tell them to get rid of Chet but Cirie isn't gonna stand for being told who to vote off. And Tracy is Chet's guardian angel. I think it's bye-bye to Joel with five votes (they'll get Ami for the fifth vote).

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
Nice job on a difficult episode to spoil. Well done!

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-05-08, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
and James flexed a new muscle no one realized he had . . .

funniest thing ever!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
That SOTS completely rocks! Awesome job. And I would have said that even if you hadn't agreed with me.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-05-08, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
Great SOTS! It was a tough week to have, and you made it entertaining.

lost by tribe

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
Excellent work, Catty. One of the most entertaining SOTS ever!!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-08 AT 02:01 PM (EST)

Oh.my.heck!! I am ROTF LMAO!!! You hit a HOMERUN this week with your SOTS! And, on your birthday, no less! Happy Birthday!

Oh, and here's just one other reason/camera shot as to why Chet needs to go ...

...and another thing, Ozzy called that shark of Amanda's 4-feet?! It looked more like two feet to me ...!

There's only one more pic you got just a little wrong. The correct picture should have been this:

Thanks again for a TERRIFIC SOTS!!

Signed, the Biggest Ozzy Fan ever!!

03-06-08, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
LOL -- That pic of Chet's "dive" always cracks me up.

I must add, Scarlett, that you and Ozzy do make a lovely couple. If only that skank Amanda would not have gotten her claws into your man.

Agman’s Artistry

Wezzie 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-05-08, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wezzie Click to send private message to Wezzie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
Wonderful and funny, Catty! That pic of James at the chalk board really cracks me up. Happy birthday!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
Catty - excellent. Layout, art, wit, blows-you-away-ness, and surely you nailed the spoilers too.

Very nice.

Just for that, I'm going to give you a quick duck. I hope that turns out to be a good thing.

Tribe.

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-05-08, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
That was one hysterical and brilliant SOTS, CC. Loved it!
Hope you have an awesome birthday Thursday!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-08 AT 05:06 PM (EST)

This is a fantastic SOTS, CattyChat.

Still up in the air on the boot. I'm inclined to think Ozzy wouldn't want to jettison strength early. So certainly Chet is vulnerable. But then again it was Ozzy's decision to throw the second immunity challenge the last time he played. And Joel *is* annoying...

ETA: Well well well... look what Survivor Fever has now added to Joel's entry on their bootsheet:

- burned by the tribal swap and victim of a thrown challenge

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

03-06-08, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Nice find, BR!"
But now a little more to chew on...a thrown challenge...do you really think Ozzy would throw another challenge??? Sounds like the females are going to get involved to me, re. Tracy, Cirie, Ami perhaps get together before the challenge??? to discuss, we will vote with you if we lose the challenge and get the big ox off? I have a hard time seeing Ozzy throw another challenge...

03-06-08, 08:49 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
I'll ditto FloPo -- Great find, Brownroach!!

Man, I sure hope Ozzy doesn't throw another challenge. It took me 2-1/2 seasons to get over that when he did it the first time in Cook Isles. But after seeing Ozzy like this a couple episodes back, I realized how could I stay mad at such a cute face.

I'm ashamed to admit that I have a crush on "face-painted Ozzy." Don't worry FP & Scar, you have no competition from me, unless Ozzy shows up at my door in face paint. Then all bets are off & I will ravage the guy -- or let him ravage me.

Back to Brownroach's scoop. I have to admit, it's looking pretty dicey for Joel. Joel deserves to be voted off for all his lousy "strategizing." However, I still think it's stupid to dump a dumb strong guy before a pile of goo named Chet. The faves on nuMalakal (Ozmanda, Cirie & Ami) better hope there is a merge before they have to eat their own. Malakal has no chance of winning EVER if they vote out Joel tonight.

03-06-08, 10:02 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
Oh Catty, you just crack me up!!!! "All bets are off if a face-painted Ozzy shows up at your door....!!!" {Note to self...somehow, someday, someway I have to get a face painted Ozzy to show up at Catty's door...}

Now, the more I think about it the more I see throwing this challenge as a PG move...if they get the big guy out the rest of the Fans could be picked off easily...at least on the Malakal tribe....that would be 4 more boots, then with Cirie/Amanda/Ozzy in the main alliance, they could if they had to dispose of Ami...guaranteeing Amanda/Cirie/Ozzy/ to make it to the merge, plus it takes out one of the biggest individual immunity threats in the game...food for thought...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-08, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-08 AT 11:09 AM (EST)

FloPo and CattyChat -- good point that it may not be Ozzy that instigates throwing the challenge, it could be some of the women. Though I'd think Ozzy would have to be let in on it, otherwise he'd just try to win the challenge all by himself.

ETA: Happy Birthday, CattyChat!

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

03-06-08, 12:24 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
Though I'd think Ozzy would have to be let in on it, otherwise he'd just try to win the challenge all by himself.

...Ha, you pegged that one! Touchee...

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
Happy Birthday!

Greatr SOTS! very, very funny, and informative, even though I do, as of this moment, think Jonathan will be med -evaced out.

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-05-08, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
Cool!

We're still gonna order in or something so neither me nor Emerald has to cook on Must See TV Thursday.

What are the odds for Oh-so-Badda going?

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-05-08, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
Happy Birthday cattychat. Great job on the SOTS,
I am still not sure who will be voted out, but you make a good case for Chet.

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-05-08, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
Happy Birthday Cattychat! Great SOTS...a must read and so informative and entertaining!

03-06-08, 08:57 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
Thanks for all the birthday wishes, everyone. Tonight I am treating myself to a night off (not accepting any overnight work), having a nice dinner, really good wine, and a GREAT episode of Survivor.

I hope all of you enjoy my birthday, too. Have a wonderful night, everybody!!

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-06-08, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
Happy Birthday, Catty!

And thanks for one of the most entertaining SOTSs ever.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-08, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
THANKS SWEETIE!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

but I think you still may get your birthday wish and Chet lives another day!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-06-08, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
Good job.

Three is the perfect number.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-08, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
Thank you CC!!!
ROFL at all the visuals you put together! Love the Eliza voodoo story.
A hard week to present with the switch, and you did it beautifully.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-08, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - Fans v Faves: StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 5"
Excellent work, happy birthday!!!!!

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •