The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Was Fairplay's exit staged?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

missycat 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-08-08, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missycat Click to send private message to missycat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Was Fairplay's exit staged?"
It sure looked that way. Knowing him, he would have never quit like that. I think he didn't want to do the show so the producers paid him to show up for 1 episode and quit. The smirk on his face gave it away.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Was Fairplay's exit staged? nailbone 02-08-08 1
   RE: Was Fairplay's exit staged? aquariaqueen 02-08-08 2
   RE: Was Fairplay's exit staged? missycat 02-08-08 3
       RE: Was Fairplay's exit staged? nailbone 02-08-08 4
           RE: Was Fairplay's exit staged? tidefan1987 02-08-08 5
 LOCKING - not a spoiler Bebo 02-08-08 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-08-08, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Was Fairplay's exit staged?"
I think it was the ultimate FU to Probst and Burnett. Agree to come on the show, be a big part of the pre-show hype, and then basically quit on the first day.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-08-08, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Was Fairplay's exit staged?"
"be a big part of the pre-show hype,"

He's the reason I almost didn't watch this season!!!
He didn't bring me back to the show, that's for sure.
That poor excuse for a man is a waste of DNA.

missycat 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-08-08, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missycat Click to send private message to missycat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Was Fairplay's exit staged?"
I just think it's odd that everybody voted for him. None of the "favorites" thought to take advantage of the situation and vote out who they wanted, knowing the other alliance was voting JF. Plus Jeff wasn't really upset. He usually get po'd when someone quits.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-08, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Was Fairplay's exit staged?"
He wasn't upset because he HATES HATES HATES JFP.

tidefan1987 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-08-08, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tidefan1987 Click to send private message to tidefan1987 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Was Fairplay's exit staged?"
He said on Howard Stern yesterday that he had been taking vicotin for his pain from the Danny Bonneduce incident and that they would not let him continue to take it, so he wanted out.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-08, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "LOCKING - not a spoiler"
This discussion is also taking place on Fanatics. Since discussing something that has already aired is not a spoiler, and since there's another open discussion, I'm locking this.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •