URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 6885
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Was Fairplay's exit staged?"

Posted by missycat on 02-08-08 at 09:48 AM
It sure looked that way. Knowing him, he would have never quit like that. I think he didn't want to do the show so the producers paid him to show up for 1 episode and quit. The smirk on his face gave it away.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Was Fairplay's exit staged?"
Posted by nailbone on 02-08-08 at 09:55 AM
I think it was the ultimate FU to Probst and Burnett. Agree to come on the show, be a big part of the pre-show hype, and then basically quit on the first day.

Posted by aquariaqueen on 02-08-08 at 09:59 AM
"be a big part of the pre-show hype,"

He's the reason I almost didn't watch this season!!!
He didn't bring me back to the show, that's for sure.
That poor excuse for a man is a waste of DNA.

Posted by missycat on 02-08-08 at 10:01 AM
I just think it's odd that everybody voted for him. None of the "favorites" thought to take advantage of the situation and vote out who they wanted, knowing the other alliance was voting JF. Plus Jeff wasn't really upset. He usually get po'd when someone quits.

Posted by nailbone on 02-08-08 at 10:09 AM
He wasn't upset because he HATES HATES HATES JFP.

Posted by tidefan1987 on 02-08-08 at 10:47 AM
He said on Howard Stern yesterday that he had been taking vicotin for his pain from the Danny Bonneduce incident and that they would not let him continue to take it, so he wanted out.

"LOCKING - not a spoiler"
Posted by Bebo on 02-08-08 at 11:20 AM
This discussion is also taking place on Fanatics. Since discussing something that has already aired is not a spoiler, and since there's another open discussion, I'm locking this.