The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"buh-bye.. Cappy!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

GumbyGirl 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-27-05, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GumbyGirl Click to send private message to GumbyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"buh-bye.. Cappy!"
Hey Cappy... don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out! Bwaahaaahaaaaa!!! Kaysar is one of the smartest players I've ever seen on this show. I wonder if the producers had a hand in providing a "chess" game for POV... knowing that Kaysar and James knew how to play.

Seriously... I don't know how much longer I could have dealt with E and his bossiness and rules. I'm sure he's a nice guy out of the house, but as far as seeing him flex and parade around expecting his "sheeps" to follow... UGH!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Flare for Drama Reality432423 07-27-05 1
 RE: buh-bye.. Cappy! blondegal 07-28-05 2
   RE: buh-bye.. Cappy! Reality432423 07-29-05 3
       RE: buh-bye.. Cappy! nailbone 07-29-05 4
 RE: buh-bye.. Cappy! DearAbby 07-29-05 5
   RE: buh-bye.. Cappy! nailbone 07-29-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Reality432423 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-27-05, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality432423 Click to send private message to Reality432423 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Flare for Drama"
Kasar wow, a flare for Drama

Maggie:"You sealed my fate"
Kasar: "No, I sealed your Partners Fate, I caught the bigger Fish"

Wow I was forgetting why I liked Reality TV, this is why. I had my mouth wide open when he said that. I couldn't beleive it. What an episode. Kasar had a stay of execution, but it's possible he turned it around, so he's in the majority.

If he pulls that off, that's amazing. (Altough it will be difficult to keep alliances, they shift like crazy this season)

Hopefully he can. I'm becoming a fan of his now.

Smart Bastard

blondegal 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-28-05, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blondegal Click to send private message to blondegal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: buh-bye.. Cappy!"
I was disappointed (but not surprised) by the fact that Eric didn't even shake hands with anyone who voted him out before he left the house. For all his talk about morals, and taking the high ground,and it only being a game, and feeling that he played the game with integrity,...blah blah blah.. I think his exiting cold shoulder really is a window into his character. Thank God his 15 minutes of fame are over!

Reality432423 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-29-05, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality432423 Click to send private message to Reality432423 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: buh-bye.. Cappy!"
Eric is weird. I think he believes he played the game with integrity, but of course we could name a few times he didn't.

I could never understand people trying to play a game like Big Brother with integrity. It's impossible to do that. The game is designed so you must lie, and be sneaky.

If you make it to the bottom 2 and you didn't lie, then you rode on someones coat tails. I think that's even worse.

As for Eric, I really didn't enjoy his play, too much of a hypocrite going on. I don't mind dirty play, but be honest to the audience about it. I liked Alison (2nd Runner up on BB4) because she was honest about her dirty play. Even though most people didn't like her, I did, she should have won.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-29-05, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: buh-bye.. Cappy!"
I think he believes he played the game with integrity, but of course we could name a few times he didn't.

Didn't he, at some point in the DR, talk out "lie, lie" and lie some more"?

Hypocrisy, thy name be Eric.

o-

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-29-05, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: buh-bye.. Cappy!"
Did anyone catch him on the Early Show this morning talking to Julie? She asked him what he would have done differently in order to stay in the game. I don't remember his exact reply, but it was something like, "I wouldn't make any deals with people who were gonna stab me in the back." Yep, he's the only one who never lied!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-29-05, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: buh-bye.. Cappy!"
*gasp* You mean he made DEALS with people ?!?!?

o-

Goodbye, Eric. You can go now. And PLEASE take Ivette with you!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •