The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-03-03, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
I am surprised that no one else has taken any pot shots at the dynamic Newlyweds, so I thought I would get the ball rolling. The Newlyweds are pop stars Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson. I did not know who they were either....so we can pass over that subject. Cameras follow these two around, except for in the bedroom, and this show is supposed to be about the struggles of newlyweds to adapt to each other. The reality for these two is that Jessica is a hottie from Texas who refused to give it up for her beau until they got married. So our boy Nick did the deed, so he could do the deed, and now he is stuck with her. We quickly learn several important facts about Jessica. Jessica has no idea how to pick up after herself, do laundry, cook, or has a clue that "Tuna" from the "Chicken of the Sea" brand is not chicken, but really is Tuna. Even when Nick tells her that it is Tuna she has a look of disbelief. If only her massive set of kazoogas contained brain cells instead of fatty deposits. She has jealous hissy fits if Nick is not patting her fanny all the time, and after buying two pairs of bras and panties complains that she did not know that they cost $750.00. That is not a misprint. In a talk with her Mom about guns she volunteers that she would shoot off Nick's "schlong" if he should ever cheat on her. Our boy Nick has his hands full as he tells the camera that he has a five year plan to rid his bride of her spoiled ways. I will put down some money that their marriage will not last the five years to see if he succeeds at his plan. Perhaps the most interesting part of this show would be if they televised the bedroom, and skipped everything else, but then again that would be a different show on a different channel.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... RUTGERSpaul 09-03-03 1
 RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... MollyTV 09-04-03 2
   RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... motorkitty 09-09-03 3
       RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... jase 09-09-03 4
           more torture last night MollyTV 09-10-03 5
 RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... lovethisreality 09-10-03 6
   RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... tattoohater 09-11-03 7
       RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... DRONES 10-01-03 27
 RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... RUTGERSpaul 09-14-03 8
   RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... ginger 09-15-03 9
       RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... Tilwee 09-15-03 10
           RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... nancydotslash 09-20-03 11
 RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... StarryLuna 09-22-03 12
   RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... motorkitty 09-22-03 13
       RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... soapie 09-26-03 24
 RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... RUTGERSpaul 09-22-03 14
   RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... StarryLuna 09-25-03 19
 RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... angel12402 09-24-03 15
   RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... StarryLuna 09-24-03 16
       RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... Tilwee 09-24-03 17
           RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... tattoohater 09-25-03 18
               RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... MollyTV 09-25-03 20
                   RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... tattoohater 09-25-03 21
                       RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... MollyTV 09-25-03 22
                           RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... ginger 09-26-03 23
                           RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... tattoohater 10-17-03 40
                               RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... MollyTV 10-17-03 42
 RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... StarryLuna 09-27-03 25
   RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... realitytvjunky4 09-29-03 26
       RE: mouses Tilwee 10-04-03 28
 RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... mocha madness 10-08-03 29
   RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... ginger 10-08-03 30
       RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... StarryLuna 10-08-03 31
           RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... Tilwee 10-08-03 32
               RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... motorkitty 10-09-03 33
                   RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... RUTGERSpaul 10-10-03 38
               RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... MollyTV 10-09-03 34
                   RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... StarryLuna 10-09-03 35
                       RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... sharkgirl 10-09-03 36
       RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... RUTGERSpaul 10-10-03 37
           Agree AyaK 10-12-03 39
   RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... mocha madness 10-17-03 41
       That's Our Girl ginger 10-21-03 43
           RE: That's Our Girl StarryLuna 10-21-03 44
               RE: That's Our Girl ginger 10-23-03 45
 Another shining Jessica moment StarryLuna 10-25-03 46
 RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... leannerenee 10-29-03 47
   RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these D... Thaibeach 01-06-04 50
 Jessica's new video StarryLuna 11-17-03 48
   RE: Jessica's new video babydoll126 12-09-03 49
       RE: Jessica's new video weltek 01-07-04 51
           RE: The VH1 TV show "Driven" weekapaug 01-19-04 52
       RE: Jessica's new video 4real 01-19-04 53

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RUTGERSpaul 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-03-03, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RUTGERSpaul Click to send private message to RUTGERSpaul Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
These two definitely are a trip.

I am one of the few who knew who they were coming into the show, and primarily, I hate Jessica Simpson professionally, and this show gives me validation to hate her personally. I do not know where people like her pick up this "faux princess" attitude and she just lives like a slob.

The "Chicken of the Sea" was beyond priceless.

The fact that Nick does all the moving and cleaning on his own, just makes him such a better person than Jessica who doesn't even try her hand at anything, just rolls her eyes and complains. Already, because of Jessica, they lives in a huge house that look slike squaller, then Nick moves his stuff in and she complains about it again, she already lives in mess, why all of a suddens he cares that her house is cluttered.

I do not believe she's had a recording deal since she was 14, her voice could knock somebody's ears off, and we're not talking peacefully.

...right, "I didn't look at the pricetag", girly better watch her man when he's having more auditions for sexy girls for his performances/videos, these might just be normal down-to-earth types. Girls with some kind of personality.

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-04-03, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
I am sooo glad you started this topic...i watched all 3 episodes tonight for the first time...i am hooked...
these two have proven my personal theory right again...i believe that gorgeous girls do not have to develop a personality to get the "guy" but when they get the guy they bore them to tears....
it was all about the body...

i admit i whine, i say stupid things, i hate to clean, but i certainly get off my A$$ and help my husband do things....she is sooo bored but think of the fun she would have if she pitched in and volunteered to help nick do anything!

jessica was living in a fantasy world..i bet nick did treat her like a princess when they dated...no doubt! the brothers wife looks and acts just like jessica...lol...at least they have company.

i believe they will be divorced in two years tops! he is gonna cheat...did you see that face watching the hoochy mamas dance in front of him??? lol
mollytv

motorkitty 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-09-03, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motorkitty Click to send private message to motorkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
I stumbled on this show while channel surfing, and like a train wreck, I coulndn't tear myself away. I can't even believe that Jessica Simpson has any fans left at all if people are watching this show. "Oh baby---I just bought some bras and panties, and it was $740!!!" "I didn't know that they were that much---I just signed the slip". What a complete moron!!! All she does is whine and complain. What a spoiled little witch. Go back and move in with mommy. I give this marriage less than 2 years----anything more, and Nick is just a masochist!!!

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
I saw them on a couple of shows promoting this crap, so I wasn't surprise to see that Jessica is dumber than a bag of dirt and Nick married her cause she's hot and has nothing else to offer. Their marriage will end soon (3yrs. at the most), but he doesn't seem like the type that would cheat on his wife. I think he will get tired of putting up with her crap and just end the marriage. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she asked for a divorce. She seems a little young and stupid (she really needs to grow up!) to be married in the first place.

09-10-03, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "more torture last night"
ok...

"mouses"
"rigor what?"

what did she call "putting"...can't remember

i know there was another one...but can't remember...

she thinks she is being cute but can't you just see nick boiling under the surface that his wife is soooo stupid???

everyone is right...she is too young to be married. she needs to grow up...stop whining...get a hobby...clean her house...

its like watching two teenagers in highschool...jealousy...

i wanted nick to go to the playboy mansion...have some fun...but he is also too full of himself. he is not ready to settle down.

mollytv

lovethisreality 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-10-03, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovethisreality Click to send private message to lovethisreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
i agree with respect to why isn't anyone writing about this gorgeous duo. I think Jessica is a crack up. She doesn't take herself seriously and she is not spoiled in the traditional sense of the word. She is more like a little girl who just doesn't know better and I think she is so cute that who cares! She will learn and we will have fun watching her learn. As for Nick I think he is great! As for her shooting of his schlong I think she was exaggerating. what woman doesn't say that about her man. How many actually mean it? ok Bobbit did oh wait she sliced. anyway....I think this show is real and very funny. I wouldn't be surprised if people started writing more about it in the near future. I even think this show will be a massive hit.

tattoohater 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-11-03, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tattoohater Click to send private message to tattoohater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-03 AT 03:32 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-11-03 AT 03:31 PM (EST)

I completely disagree about Jessica, after watching the first few episodes I HATE her guts. I hope Nick cheats on this clueless, spoiled, dumb, lazy, jealous, pampered princess. Nick, although cheap, seems close to being a regular guy. How he could have waited 4 years before banging that bimbo is beyond me.Go for it Nick, that airhead doesn't deserve you. What does she have to offer besides an inflated chest? Jessica Simpson makes Anna Nicole Smith look like Albert Einstein.
I must admit the show is hilarious in a train-wreck kind of way. Jessica is the most clueless person I have EVER seen.

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-01-03, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
"What does she have to offer besides an inflated chest?"

I think you just answered your own question

DRONES

09-14-03, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RUTGERSpaul Click to send private message to RUTGERSpaul Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
AHHHHHHHHH

I cannot stand it! She's like a 5 year old! And she can't sing to save her life. How she got a record deal and was still a virgin, I an VERY skeptical...

Jessica Simpson is Anna Nicole in her hayday.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-03, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
Let's just say Nick is paying a REALLY high premium for the "privilege" he "enjoyed" on their honeymoon. I suspect he never knew how much of his married life would be sent fetching her purse.

>

Tilwee 143 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-03, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tilwee Click to send private message to Tilwee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
"Jessica Simpson is Anna Nicole in her hayday."
Now, there's a thought. I can see that. Jessica is pitiful. What exactly did her mother teach her ?? As someone said earilier, she can't pick up after herself, can't (or won't) cook or clean.
She is really spoiled. Just think if she had to be prepared for a "real" life. Her parents really did her an injustice.
She is a winey spoiled little kid.
Wonder how long it will take Nick to get fed up with spoon feeding her ?
He strikes me a a guy that had to come up the hard way. He has appreciation for the things they have.
I give the marriage two weeks after filming stops.

nancydotslash 17 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-03, 03:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nancydotslash Click to send private message to nancydotslash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
I agree with you, the marriage will last only until they are done filming. It is obvious that Nick is already disgusted with his little immature brat of a wife. I didn't know anyone was that stupid and that useless. How he puts up with her ridiculous attitude and whining, is anybody's guess, but how long will he be able to keep it up? I just channel surfed into this show, and was aghast at how bad she makes women look. Talk about dumb blonde jokes, she makes the "dumb blonde" look like Einstein. But it is her crappy little-baby attitude that makes me sick. And she actually thinks it is "cute"!
Lets just say that this is a wonderful lesson in life for men, "Big boobs aren't the only thing that counts in a woman" -or- "don't follow your ##### down the garden path to a joke of a relationship" because you will wish you could kill yourself, or her, in less than a year's time! Boy did he get a raw deal! All for a piece of a$$.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-22-03, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
You know what really cracks me up about this show is how Jessica Simpson was touted for so long as being a virgin, thereby being sweet and innocent. I was somewhat surprised at what a dirty mouth she has at times. And now that the gold band is on her finger, the clothes are off in her videos. From the way she and Nick interact sometimes, I don't think Nick was going unfulfilled before their wedding...

09-22-03, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motorkitty Click to send private message to motorkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
They go camping----she bitches and whines the entire time.
They go golfing, she bitches and whines the entire time.
They go to his grandmas wedding, she whines the whole time about her recording, and how the labels don't like it, the rest of the time, she's hung over.
He wants to get away from her sorry ass for one night,and do a publicity gig, and she bitches and whines about that.
This week they are going on a carribean vacation, and guess what---she will find something to ##### and whine about the entire time I'm sure. This show is a joke, and I freakin cannot stand Jessica Simpson. I will be SO happy when Nick divorces her snotty, spoiled whiny little ass. It's inevitable.

soapie 17 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-03, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail soapie Click to send private message to soapie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
Finally, I found a message board on this show.
I agree with all of you. This girl whines so much!!
I love the "I Don't like Buffalo" My husband I and were on the floor laughing!!! I think this show will ruin her career. I look at her so differently now!!
Poor Nick, maybe if he watches the show it will open his eyes!

09-22-03, 06:52 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
HILARIOUS HILARIOUS HILARIOUS...

Jessica: "The record label doesn't like the way I sang my single"

I think it was a wonderful eye-opening episode to the "talent" of Jessica Simpson. Oh that voice! So grating and unrefined... like a thousand migraines...

Let the world see throught he production bullcrap... and why is it such a news flash that she can't sing, I do hope others picked up on it when she had that one song... "song" if that's what you want to call it. I like to think of it as "Scream-A-Thon"

09-25-03, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
I think it was a wonderful eye-opening episode to the "talent" of Jessica Simpson. Oh that voice! So grating and unrefined... like a thousand migraines...

LOL! My friend and I were talking about this show yesterday and she told me she had seen some special about Jessica Simpson that showed video of when Jessica was a little kid and she COULD NOT sing! Apparently, her parents have paid for tons of voice lessons over the years, which have improved her voice, especially compared to what it was, but it's still not any good. Jessica has definitely been spoiled and coddled by her parents, so its no wonder she can't do anything for herself.

angel12402 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-24-03, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail angel12402 Click to send private message to angel12402 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
I have watched this show a few times now, and I can't stand Jessica!!! She is such a whiny, snotty, spoiled brat. Nick had no idea what he was getting himself into. He is such a down to earth, nice guy, Jessica does not deserve him. She whined more in one episode than my young child does in an entire week I think!!! I hope he divorces her sooner, rather than later. I dont think he'll cheat though, i believe he has more class than that. Besides, that is the one thing Jessica is good for, her body and sex, so if he cheats it will be for some intelligent conversation!!!

09-24-03, 10:34 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
Besides, that is the one thing Jessica is good for, her body and sex, so if he cheats it will be for some intelligent conversation!!!

ROFLMAO!

09-24-03, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tilwee Click to send private message to Tilwee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
"Besides, that is the one thing Jessica is good for, her body and sex, so if he cheats it will be for some intelligent conversation!!! "

That has got to be the best line I have ever heard !!!

09-25-03, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tattoohater Click to send private message to tattoohater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
Jessica's dumbness has reached a new low when she thought Buffalo wings were Buffalo meat. She is now the dumbest person I have EVER seen

09-25-03, 11:38 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
i didn't believe it for a second...that was such a fake remark.

she was saying it to be cute...did you see the "look" she had after she said it to see if anyone thought it was cute and funny?

then nick shot her down with the "come on jessica you know its not buffalo meat" and then she started whining/pouting.

i think her funniest moments are her "actions" not words. the actions i believe.

mollytv

09-25-03, 02:02 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
I'm sorry, she thought Chicken of the Sea tuna was chicken and she thought buffalo wings were buffalo. She was dead serious. She is a dingbat

09-25-03, 02:08 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
i absolutely disagree....

i have done "this"....said something absolutely stupid to get the attention from people...i was 22 once and i can tell...she knew exactly what she was saying....i won't say it was premeditated...lol...but i believe when it came out she knew.

however i think her dumb moves with the garage door opener or the falling down or even the ride on the dolphins...all believable...lol

mollytv

09-26-03, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
I have become a huge Jessica fan since this show began. Don't care if it's because she thinks it's cute or because she is a complete moron but suspect the latter.
I love picturing tiny, winged buffalo.
I am also curious about the newly-discovered lake shark.

>

10-17-03, 11:36 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
Well MollyTV, I just saw Jessica on TRL and she confirmed that she thought Buffalo Wings were buffalo meat, and she really is that dumb no matter what you think. She also said 23 is old, almost 25, which is almost mid 20s. Who can make this stuff up?
The good news is Newlyweds just got renewed for another season

10-17-03, 02:52 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
lol...she may have said she really thought this...but
if you listen to her voice and watch her face as she is saying this stuff...its like watching a little kid...when they "notice"
they are getting away with something...

its almost like she is thinking...."yeah, thats the ticket".
molly

and as for her 25 year old rant....well that was just talking to have something to say..she was just blabbing...it was a dumb thing but i don't put it in the same category as "mouses".

09-27-03, 08:51 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
Caught a couple more episodes of Newlyweds today (Grandma Lachey's wedding and the episode in the Bahamas.) I really didn't think Jessica could get any dumber then the whole Chicken vs. Tuna incident. But when she thought that plastic bag was a jellyfish I almost fell off my couch. Still, the most classic moment of this show to date is when Nick and Jessica went to an amusement park and were playing the basketball game. Jessica dribbled the ball and hit her own self in the face!!!!! The sad thing is that the game clerk still gave her a prize.

realitytvjunky4 10 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-03, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvjunky4 Click to send private message to realitytvjunky4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
I cannot stop laughing at what you just wrote StarryLuna!
I am having visions of the ball hitting her face!!

Why is Nick with this girl?

Well ya know the saying, "You do not know someone until you live with them."

I give it a year!

10-04-03, 02:34 PM (EST)
28. "RE: mouses"
Is she educated ??
When Nick told her about the mouse that was dead in the pool, she asked where the other "mouses" were. He had to correct her and say "mice".
I would be embarassed to go to a legit social function with her. I wonder if she graduated from high school.
Someone called her a ding bat. That fits her completely.
Also I think that sometimes she may be playing the dumb blond, but those times are few and far between. The bottom line: She sounds dumb and childish.
I think if Nick really loves her and her parents really care someone ought to put her in some kind of reality class and go over the basics.

10-08-03, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-03 AT 07:18 PM (EST)

Newlyweds got renewed for another season. They can call the second season "Nearly Newlywed." Jessica will still be as dumb as a post, and I will still be LMAO at them. I wonder what genuis in their camp thought that appearing in a reality show would make them look anything but dumb....except it is working for them. They have both been getting a lot of publicity. Jessica was on Letterman and insisted that she is not stupid....while Dave is staring at her enormous rack and laughing. Howard Stern frequently says that the most important thing for a woman is to be "hot", and as offensive as that statement is....it's true. When Nick and Jessica's marriage ends she will have no trouble getting another guy who wants a great looking wife, and does not care how stupid she really is.

I would ask my fellow posters if anyone has ever noticed a book, newspaper, or magazine anywhere in their house? I got to thinking about that after surfing through some MTV Cribs....this is the show where rock stars, athletes, and rappers show off their homes. You never see a book, magazine, or newspaper in sight on CRIBS, but they all have enormous closets, electronic toys, and oversized bedrooms. I can not imagine Jessica and Nick having any reading material in their place either. Does anyone know if Jessica graduated High School?

10-08-03, 05:25 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
Nick sometimes says some almost intelligent things. I don't know if it is simply that speaking "next to" his bride makes him look smarter.
I feel sorry for the guy. Her video costs big bucks, while his looks like graduate art students filmed it for extra credit. He redecorates (fairly tastefully) and she gets made at him because she didn't have any input (e.g., "That looks pretty there."). Or because she wanted to hire a designer. Because she doesn't have time to design. Because her career is so much hotter than his.
She honestly does not realize we are lovin this show because she is an imbecile.

>

10-08-03, 05:38 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
You know, if my fiance redecorated our place one weekend while I was away and make it look good, I would come home and probably kiss the floor, I'd be that happy. I wish she would be a little more grateful for all the stuff that Nick does for her.

10-08-03, 10:29 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
LAST EDITED ON 10-08-03 AT 10:32 PM (EST)

"I wish she would be a little more grateful for all the stuff that Nick does for her."
How true. She is a spoiled brat. I doubt if she has ever appreciated anything. I have never seen anyone trash a place with just their clothes. I am sure they are expensive clothes (remember the $150.00 bra ?) and they wind up on the floor. She beats out the teenagers I know !!
Remember when they hired a maid and all she did for one whole day was clean the laundry room?? And Jessica just marveled when it was done, she hadn't ever seen it look so cleaned !!
Does anyone else get the impression that she has been waited on her entire life and has never wanted for anything?? You know, there is a lot to be said for having to actually work for the things you want. It instills a sense of appreciation that is reflected in how you CARE for something.
God, please don't let them get a pet. Somebody call PETA !!
I would love to see that pouty little face when life hits her in the face one day. And it will. It does for everybody at one time or another.
Read ??? Maybe the labels in her clothes to check the size. You know it is not for the laundry instructions !!!

10-09-03, 01:43 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
READ???? I think she mentioned something about reading Danielle Steele novels that time when they went camping, but she probably just looks at the pictures on the cover, since she probably never advanced past the second grade reading level, and she has the attention span of a 2 year old.

I loved it when she was bitching out Nick for doing the decorating, and he said "why don't you get off your lazy ass and do it?" And of course she just pouted, and moped until he came and carried her off to the bedroom.

The house is a freakin mess----I don't think the guys from Queer Eye could even help these two. Maid??? They need a demolition crew. And probably an exterminator to get rid of all those "mouses" .

10-10-03, 11:39 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
Well Said.

10-09-03, 02:58 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
i doubt they will ever get a pet...did you see the way she pushed her mom and dad's little white cutie dog away from her like...."ewwww...don't touch me"? priceless.

she is too selfish for a pet....

mollytv

10-09-03, 04:50 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
If she gets a pet, it will be because her manager tells her its good for her image...well, maybe not. Her manager let her do this show and that's definitely not improving the public's image of her!

sharkgirl 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharkgirl Click to send private message to sharkgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
And the role of condesceding father figure will be played by Nick.

10-10-03, 11:36 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
And I really don't know how "hot" her career is. She has no talent, her record sales aren't really through the roof, and this show really isn't helping her image.

I love MTV

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-03, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Agree"
...and the articles that I quote in this story agree as well:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=1849

10-17-03, 02:36 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
Thanks to Ayak and the newspaper links in his posting I think I know the answer to what genuis in the Lachey/Simpson camp thought it would be a good career move to have cameras follow them.....her father. Of course he doesn't think she is dumb!

Beyond her being as dumb as a post I detect a fair amount of hostility in the postings about Jessica. I do not think it is because she is dumb, but that she is such a self centered spoiled clueless brat she has pushed what otherwise could be the charming behavior of a dumb blonde to feelings of disgust that anyone could be this annoying.

Jessica may have some company in the "annoying dept." as MTV is about to inflict the tale of two high school seniors who are filthy rich being followed around by cameras. MTV is capable of producing some charming Reality TV with "MADE", and some interesting tv with "TRUE LIFE", but the rest of their stable, including Real World and Road Rules, and following around rich kids or wannabie pop stars is disgusting, and is making me angry & hostile.

10-21-03, 01:07 PM (EST)
43. "That's Our Girl"
Entertainment - AP Gossip/Celebrity

Jessica Simpson Visits Chicken of the Sea
24 minutes ago

SAN DIEGO - Pop star Jessica Simpson (news) said she won't be confusing tuna and chicken any time soon, especially after dropping in on a Chicken of the Sea company staff meeting.

On a recent episode of her MTV reality show "Newlyweds," Simpson didn't know if she was having chicken or fish while she was eating "Chicken of the Sea" tuna. Company officials heard about the gaffe and aimed to set Simpson straight.

"We wanted to bring her down and make sure she understood the difference, and told her the story of how the brand name originated," Chicken of the Sea senior vice president of marketing Don George said Monday. He said he would love to talk with Simpson about her becoming a company spokeswoman.

Simpson said she's good-natured about the flak she's received for the mistake, as well as for other mix-ups on the show — like thinking buffalo wings are made of buffalo meat.

"I think it's fun. I've made a mess up on national television and everyone has been giving me a hard time about it, but it's better just to sit back and laugh at yourself," she said. "I do have my ditzy moments."

10-21-03, 06:09 PM (EST)
44. "RE: That's Our Girl"
"I do have my ditzy moments"
That's the understatement of the year...

Somehow, Jessica Simpson came up during one of my 8th grade classes today. I said that Jessica Simpson was as dumb as a brick and some of my students almost fell off their chairs, they were laughing so hard. We talked about the whole tuna/chicken and buffalo incidents. I wonder what this girl ate growing up? Does she think that hamburgers are made with ham?

I don't want a hamburger. I don't eat pork.

10-23-03, 02:29 PM (EST)
45. "RE: That's Our Girl"

Or tiny ground up buffalo, after they deep-fry the wings?

10-25-03, 10:37 PM (EST)
46. "Another shining Jessica moment"
Caught the last two episodes of the first season of Newlyweds today. At some point, Jessica snuggled up to Nick and asked "Why do you smell like insects?" Nick paused for a moment, then asked "Do you mean incense?"

Also, what was up with how Jessica was dressed for her birthday? The dress and hair were okay, but the two-inch long eyelashes seemed to be just a little bit too much. Thank god her family gave her the matching wallet and coin purse for her Louis Vuitton bag, because we wouldn't want poor Jess to be un-coordinated, now would we?

Going to go find some fly cologne for my fiance.

leannerenee 68 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leannerenee Click to send private message to leannerenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
the show is even funnier b/c jessica wasn't really classified as one of the "blonde pop stars" like britney & christina when she came out. she was played up to be a good girl w/ a good voice. when really she is bubblegum all the way!!! i never would have thought her to be so stupid. but i was more than wrong! i hear they aren't going to continue the second season b/c it is ruining her image.... smart move... but the damage is already done.

did anyone see the SNL with justin timberlake as the host? there was a hilarious skit w/ him as jessica & fallon as nick. if you ever see that it is on, WATCH IT!!!

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-06-04, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Newlyweds still LMAO at these Dummies"
I watched MTV's marathon of this crap the other day...and still can't get rid of the urge to smack that snotty spoiled whiny b*tch right upside her empty head.

Her parents are even worse! It isn't bad enough that they've produced this clueless b*tch who can't even pick up her own clothes and has no idea how to clean up a water spill.

While watching the battling-music-videos episode, I thought her father crossed the line into serious creepiness when discussing how dumbass Jessica promised that she'd remain a virgin till marriage, and that he (Dad) would be the permanent man in her life.

But Daddy Dumbass seemed to really enjoy, in an indescribably creepy sort of way, discussing the bubblehead's now-thriving sex life. He went on just a liiiiittle too long about how now Jessica can "do it till she's blue in the face".

I think this guy spends lots of time cruising public bathrooms looking for quickies. Way.too.creepy.

Poor Nick. He's dumb as a post too, but at least makes an effort. (And his arms are bitchen.) Maybe now he'll stop thinking with his "schlong" (now, that's a funny word for a recent virgin like Jessica to use ).

11-17-03, 07:20 PM (EST)
48. "Jessica's new video"
Jessica has a new video out. I don't know the name of the song, but its shot entirely in her and Nick's house and basically makes fun of all the stupid things she's said and/or done on the show so far. She eats a plate of buffalo wings, tries to wash dishes, sorts her laundry, and eats some Chicken of the Sea straight from the can. Nice to see she's putting all these incidents in the past.

babydoll126 53 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail babydoll126 Click to send private message to babydoll126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Jessica's new video"
this reminds me of those poor girls you go to high school with who get knocked up and forced into marriage & they can't do a darn thing for themselves. she is only missing the children & double wide trailer. i did LOVE it when she spilt the flowers and asked nick if they owned a mop. and then she was so bad at budgeting time that she couldn't figure out how to buy groceries and get her nails done in the same day! ugh she is a spoiled brat and i wonder if her parents feel slightly ashamed for raising such a dependent daughter.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-04, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Jessica's new video"
Honestly, I used to think the same way, but look at how much time they spend away from home doing promotions and such. I know I feel lothargic and short on time when I am gone for a long weekend. I can't imagine how it would be to constantly be in the limelight for days at a time when you just want to sleep & watch some tv.

weekapaug 6 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-04, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weekapaug Click to send private message to weekapaug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: The VH1 TV show "Driven""
I thought I'd mention this one hour interview format, each with a different pop star. When I watched family and friends share the intimate details of Jessica Simpson's long and rocky road to fame - all in the name of religion - it put her Barbi Doll behavior into perspective. She is not a person, she is a product, and has been since she was a very young child, exploited by her ambitious parents.

4real 10 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-04, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 4real Click to send private message to 4real Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Jessica's new video"
The jealousy in anti-Jessica posts is brutal. Yeah, they must be slightly ashamed that they raised a daughter who has already made more money than most people will ever make in their lives. Shame shame shame. While most kids were picking up their room, she was earning $$$. I think I'd rather be set for life with money....and then learn how to become independent.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •