The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I have a question I need answered ??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-20-05, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I have a question I need answered ??"
I need to know right from the start "What did Michael do, to ruin Eric's trust ??

To break the mens alliance ?

And why did Kaysar apologise to Ivett, for trying to rectify a situation between the 2 sides. I didn't see him do anything wrong except try to calm everyone down before a blow out.
So why did he apologise to her ?? and for What ?
Did I miss something ?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I have a question I need answer... universityofkentuckyrocks 07-20-05 1
   RE: I have a question I need answer... goldie1000 07-20-05 3
   RE: I have a question I need answer... BOOBOOKITTY 07-21-05 4
       RE: I have a question I need answer... volsfan 07-21-05 7
 RE: I have a question I need answer... alwaysintruble1 07-20-05 2
   RE: I have a question I need answer... Reality432423 07-21-05 5
 RE: I have a question I need answer... gatecontroltheory 07-21-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-20-05, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I have a question I need answered ??"
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-05 AT 00:56 AM (EST)

Michael was sexually harrasing the other girls, secondly he's a huge threat to Cappy, and third he acts like a complete idiot to Cappy.
Kaysar made some snappy remark to the ladies and doesn't respect her and secondly he was doing the right thing too calm everypne down, just my thoughts and opinions, BTHW, welcome too the boards.

UL will always suck in my book!

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-20-05, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I have a question I need answered ??"
Thanks ! The whole thing seems like a maze of flying emotions. I saw Michael being a little fresh with the girls but I didn't think he sexually harrassed them ?
Like he wasn't grabbing them or anything.
Maybe Kaysar should of stayed out of all that hoopla.

BOOBOOKITTY 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-21-05, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BOOBOOKITTY Click to send private message to BOOBOOKITTY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I have a question I need answered ??"
On the live feeds some of the things that come out of Eric's mouth is appalling and are just as offensive as anything Michael has ever done. Eric has made tasteless jokes that anyone in his high moral standings should never tell in mixed company, he also made bigoted remarks about poor people and (I'm paraphrasing) “black women with their six kids not having to pay for health care and how that sickens him”. Hey if you want to me a foul mouth bigot that's fine by me but don't turn around and be hypocritical and stand on your soap box and accuse another person of such a serious offence as sexual harassment then I got a problem with you.

I've watched every season of Big Brother and I've never seen anyone play the game with such a spine-less and pathetic strategize, as to force out your biggest threat not with cunning and intellect but to use a (Real Life) actionable accusation as sexual harassment to further your cause in a TV GAME SHOW, I find Eric to be repugnant. He is the worst of our society a pious big with no sense of himself. While he’s admiring his steroid induced, pigmy physic in the mirror I hope he looks deep enough to see that he’s the biggest fraud in the house, not just as a contestant on the show but in real life.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-21-05, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I have a question I need answered ??"
Hey if you want to me a foul mouth bigot that's fine by me but don't turn around and be hypocritical and stand on your soap box and accuse another person of such a serious offence as sexual harassment then I got a problem with you.

I don't like Eric's game play but let's not put all the sexual harassment eggs in his basket! April went to Eric and told him the things Michael supposedly did.

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-20-05, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I have a question I need answered ??"
I think Kaysar was apologizing for not letting Ivette try and explain herself, and for then standing up like her was going to start a fight with her when she made the comment that he didn't respect women(or something like that).

He seemed to being trying to smooth things over after over reacting to her comment IMO.

I think the Michael/Eric thing is explained in the live feeds threads, but I'll let someone else take that part.

Reality432423 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-21-05, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality432423 Click to send private message to Reality432423 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I have a question I need answered ??"
There is nothing Kasar can do to make the situation better. He should have stayed out of it period.

It's like trying to help a drug abuser, in the end you won't help him, he will pull you down with him. (Bill Mahr quote)

It's that kind of situation, Kasar is acting the mediator, but you can't do that, and in the end he got into a shouting match with Ivette, and he got in her face.

So in his best interest, stay out of it. This situation is both Micheal and Eric's fault.

gatecontroltheory 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-21-05, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gatecontroltheory Click to send private message to gatecontroltheory Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I have a question I need answered ??"
LAST EDITED ON 07-21-05 AT 01:02 PM (EST)

It started with the Men's alliance as well as Eric making some side alliances (with Ivette) and of course his female partner. Micheal began to get friendly (in a very flirty kind of way)with Jennifer (obviously seeking some side allainces himself). Micheal was very open about it, didn't try to hide it. This bothered Eric, who talked about it in front of Kaysar. Kaysar gave his partner Micheal a heads up. Micheal, being a complete moron, goes to Eric about it which immediately sets Eric off that he cannot trust Kaysar. Around this time Eric and co. figure out Kaysar and Micheal are partners.

Instead of laying off the females, Micheal proceeds to flirt even more, I think he may have rubbed or kissed April, who took offense and complained to Eric. This is when Eric started throwing out the sexual harrassment accusation which seemed to unnerve Micheal. Instead of doing anything to really address the problem, or make amends, or even garner much support, Micheal begins his woe is me, sarcastic phase. His only supporters are now Kaysar and Janelle. And he will most definately be voted out tonight. When he leaves he will probably talk trash, making the game even harder for the two folks allied with him.

In short, the problems stem from Micheal being a moron (in his actions) and not picking up on the mood in the house. It doesn't help that Eric is both obsessive and paranoid.

As for Kaysar apologizing... well he would like to stay in the house, to do so (thanks in large part to Micheal) Kaysar will not stay much longer if he remains on Eric and Ivette's bad side. Plus he has said that part of his reason for being on BB is to maybe change some people's perceptions of Muslims. Out of everyone on the show, Kaysar seems the most cognizant of the fact that he is on television and that his actions in the house reflect on him as a person, and not just the standard excuse of 'well I am playing the game'.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •