The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"James Rules"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

CappySux 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-10-05, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CappySux Click to send private message to CappySux Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"James Rules"
I can't stand the CappyFreaks. I mean, THE FRIENDSHIP - so sappy it makes me want to hurl. IMO, deserving players have INTELLIGENCE, wit, wisdom and, hopefully, humor - the more sarcastic the better. James and Kaysar - those two are gamesmen - and one of them should win. Howie is a moron. Maggie and Ivette's devotion to Eric (the self-righteous blowhard) borders on fanatacism. April and Jennifer - worthless. Rachel has a brain but seems not to be using it at the moment. Keeping my fingers crossed for James HOH next week and Kaysar's return.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: James Rules louieb 08-10-05 1
 RE: James Rules Shine 08-10-05 2
   RE: James Rules catsnotkids 08-10-05 3
 RE: James Rules Aruba 08-12-05 4
   RE: James Rules leianawd 08-23-05 5
   RE: James Rules Wildchil 08-23-05 6
 RE: James Rules Wildchil 08-23-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

louieb 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-10-05, 03:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail louieb Click to send private message to louieb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: James Rules"
Hail King James!! He is slimey, but ya gotta love him. IMHO I think the two of them were wronged by being nominated. They were both down with the plan yet leave it to Howie to get sucked in by the persusive powers of Maggie (really its the midget channeling thru her) and throw it all away. I'm still scratching my noggin trying to understand the Jedi logic but as we say in Mexico, ni modo. But now we see an opening, will Jannele see it and flip H/R and more importantly J/A to whack Scurvette? That is what it looks like may occur yet I can never get my hopes up due to BB's oh so selective editing. But if that be the case watch Beaux abandon "The Friendship" (excuse me for I must vomit. Oh garcon......bluhhhhhraargIHATEMAGGIEbluhaaaach) and look for more shopping deals elswhere. One last time, VOTE KAYSAR A THOUSAND TIMES!!!!!!!!

Shine 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-10-05, 05:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shine Click to send private message to Shine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: James Rules"
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-05 AT 05:49 AM (EST)

I thought Howie was a good player next to Kaysar and Jannelle. i like him b4 but now i see him like a immature and dumb. I hope James gets the HOH this week

catsnotkids 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-10-05, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail catsnotkids Click to send private message to catsnotkids Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: James Rules"
I don't care who gets HOH as long as it's no member of "The Friendship". Everytime Maggie or Ivette is on the screen my blood pressure shoots up 100 points. "The Friendship": PUKE!

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-12-05, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: James Rules"
James has been the most impressive player thus far in the game. But I'm not sure his dominance is so much HIS great play...or the other Houseguests being morons? Julie must be corrected when she said James won the POV a record three times. He may have been removed from nominations three times; but Sarah won the POV once and removed James if my memory serves correct. As for his two POV "wins"...I believe they were HANDED to him more so than his great play. During the chess game four ganged up on two and the other three tanked the competition to GIVE the POV to James. This last time again the other five moronically handed James the victory without much effort on his part.
Bottomline, the one variable that means the most in any Reality Game is L-U-C-K! And James has had his fair share so fair. Let's see how long it will last.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-23-05, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: James Rules"
GO JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wildchil 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-23-05, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildchil Click to send private message to Wildchil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: James Rules"
Bingo Aruba! I think you nailed it.. James isn't all that smart.. slimmy? yes and rather sloppy about it.. if it weren't for the incredibly stupid play of others, namely Janelle and Howie.. and more than a little dumb luck.. ie: a more powerful player like Kaysar to vote off.. He'd be gone simply because he was so obvious with his lies.

I think he accidently stumbled into something else now too.. neither side trusts him.. so they keep saying.. things like .. "we know what XX will do if YY" .. vote XX off this time, we can always get James later!!!!!!!!

Pure, dumb luck. I believe the only one falling for his act is probably Yvette? She seems to *need* to believe.

Wildchil 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-23-05, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildchil Click to send private message to Wildchil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: James Rules"
The only Cappy "freak" i see is Yvette.. Maggie is his friend apparently from before BB6.. but has never displayed the kind of .. hmm... adoration for Cappy Yvette has. The others in the Friendship ... just seemed to more or less either like him or tolerate him. Of course I don't get the live feed.. so there may be things in this regard I'm missing.

I don't see much inteligence in the way either Kaysar or James have played.. lots of luck for James though.. big time.

LOL and Jen was sooo worthless she got Kaysar out for the second time

The only real brains I've seen in the group is Maggie.. although Rach would be a close second.. she does recognize that Maggie is a strong and very good player.. and told Howie (but not Janelle?) to tone down the bullying and cruel insults.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •