The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sexual Harassment?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-17-05, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sexual Harassment?"
So, Michael gets a talkin to from the all omnipotent and all responsible King ERIC about sexually harassing all the females in the house.

Hmmmmm, and exactly what is Howie doing to Janelle? Free hugs and kisses? She even fell on the floor trying to get away from that Freak.

And what about Beau trying to play hide the weenie with Kaysar? Isn't that sexual harassment also?

I think Eric should have a group meeting to personally scold all the guys who are sexually harassing all the other women and men.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sexual Harassment? strid333 07-17-05 1
   RE: Sexual Harassment? volsfan 07-17-05 2
       RE: Sexual Harassment? universityofkentuckyrocks 07-17-05 3
           RE: Sexual Harassment? Surveysez 07-17-05 4
 RE: Sexual Harassment? goldie1000 07-17-05 5
   RE: Sexual Harassment? volsfan 07-18-05 6
       RE: Sexual Harassment? bystander 07-18-05 7
       RE: Sexual Harassment? universityofkentuckyrocks 07-18-05 8
       RE: Sexual Harassment? Tahj 07-18-05 9
           RE: Sexual Harassment? ginger 07-19-05 10
 RE: Sexual Harassment? goldie1000 07-20-05 11
 RE: Sexual Harassment? Jesstears 07-20-05 12
 Sexual Harassment Panda strid333 07-21-05 13
 RE: Sexual Harassment? okaychatt 07-21-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-17-05, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sexual Harassment?"
Yep, I agree with what you're sayin'.

And I also agree with the King Eric comment. If people were thinking that Rachel was letting the power go to her head, I would think King Eric has crossed that line a long time ago.

Three is the perfect number.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-17-05, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sexual Harassment?"
I don't disagree with anything being said but I question whether Michael is actually sexually harassing or just harassing.

Howie with some of the things he says and does makes me cringe and I can't believe the women aren't screaming at him.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-17-05, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sexual Harassment?"
I think Howie would back off a little bit if he told too. Michael meanwhile will not.

UL will always suck in my book!

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-05, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sexual Harassment?"
A wise comment from the youth. The feeling I get from watching them is that Howie is someone most girls have known. Someone to whom the behaviour is as natural as breathing, done to everyone, and stopped if anyone says to. But Michael comes across as intense and meaning what he does. The kind that makes you feel creepy-like having one of those "touch talker" folk in your personal space.

Ham and eggs - a day's work for a chicken, a lifetime committment for a pig.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-17-05, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sexual Harassment?"
Everyone in the house keeps touching everyone. Poor Michael is taking the brunt of all of it no thanks to king Eric. I am really sick of his know it all attitude. Yet Howie gets away with it. So many anal people in this house this time.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-05, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sexual Harassment?"
Poor Michael is taking the brunt of all of it no thanks to king Eric.

What does Eric have to do with Michael's harrassment of the women?

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-18-05, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sexual Harassment?"
I think goldie is saying that Eric only has a problem with Michael sexually harassing the women. If not he would have talked to the other culprits also.

I could be wrong though.

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-18-05, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sexual Harassment?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-18-05 AT 01:32 PM (EST)

I have too agree with Vols, Michael is harrasing pretty much all the girls. He's feels like he could protect the girls if he makes a statement like that b/c technically Michael is sexually harrasing them.

UL will always suck in my book!

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-18-05, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Sexual Harassment?"
Plus, Eric only said something because April complained to him about Michael.

Moves courtesy of Syren

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-05, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sexual Harassment?"
Eric's just stirring the pot. Even Big Brother told him to cool it.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-20-05, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sexual Harassment?"
If the girls really, really, truly without a doubt felt threatened by Michael with sexual harrasment. Why wouldn't they complain to the producers of the show. Or even call the police and have him charged. That is what any normal person would do. Why go running to Eric. Why even involve Eric ? Eric is a fireman not a policeman.

Eric was looking for a fight to pick and Michael took the rap for this one.
I'm sure Michael is a bit of a TOOL. But he was just as FRESH as Howie was to the girls. SO I guess they are both guilty of sexual harrassment. And the gay guy too ! He has been pawning all over Kaysar. So all three of them are guilty !

Jesstears 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-20-05, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jesstears Click to send private message to Jesstears Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Sexual Harassment?"
I'm in total disagreement about Michael the Sexual Harrassment that ERIC STARTED. First all, the midget had no right to speak to Michael the way he did. And why isn't the midget being seen as a violent person after his outburts?

Micheal did back off its just that the midget has the house against Michael. The midget is a manipulative person. He's short and therefore he has short man syndrome.

Janelle has nothing against Michael, obviously. If Michael was really a pervert as that midget keeps drilling into everyone's head, he would have tried something with Janelle in the gold room.

I've wanting the midget since day one.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-05, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Sexual Harassment Panda"
Does anybody else think that this show could easily turn into that South Park episode where Kyle's dad starts suing everybody else in the house?

Remember how the point of the story, at the end, was that they were taking it too far and needed to think for a second (or two)?

That makes me a saaaad panda.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-05, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Sexual Harassment?"
I have to wonder what Eric's firefighting buddies think about his bossy tactics.

In all probability, he's just as obnoxious a "leader" at the fire house and that causes all sorts of rifts.

I'm sure they're backing him, but I have to wonder if they're sitting there saying, "Yep - that's Eric - always full of himself."

His technique might work in an emergency situation, but in one that requires finesse, not so much.

Do any of you think his squad really admires/likes him?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •