The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Has Anyone Seen Anything?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

BuckyBacker 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-16-04, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BuckyBacker Click to send private message to BuckyBacker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Has Anyone Seen Anything?"
Since we are already into January, has anyone seen any yellow and red flags around? People with camera crews following their every move? Just curious.

I can't wait....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Has Anyone Seen Anything? LynJame 01-16-04 1
   RE: Has Anyone Seen Anything? Esbea 01-21-04 5
 RE: Has Anyone Seen Anything? Rothschild 01-17-04 2
   RE: Has Anyone Seen Anything? BuckyBacker 01-19-04 4
 RE: Has Anyone Seen Anything? survivorscott 01-17-04 3
 RE: Has Anyone Seen Anything? tyee 01-22-04 6
   RE: Has Anyone Seen Anything? volsfan 01-24-04 9
       RE: Has Anyone Seen Anything? Esbea 01-29-04 10
 RE: Has Anyone Seen Anything? -- Ye... ketau 01-22-04 7
 RE: Has Anyone Seen Anything? dreamerbeliever 01-22-04 8
 RE: Has Anyone Seen Anything? bris 02-04-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LynJame Firstname::Bill desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

01-16-04, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LynJame Click to send private message to LynJame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Has Anyone Seen Anything?"
It should be starting soon. AR4 started the Saturday before Martin Luther King Day. That would be tomorrow.

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-21-04, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Has Anyone Seen Anything?"
Not to doubt you, but I was just wondering how you knew the start date? On the app, it said contestants had to be ready to go at the first of January. If you have more info, Id love to hear it!

If the world were a logical place, men would ride side-saddle.

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-17-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Has Anyone Seen Anything?"
http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2004-01-08-amazing-race_x.htm

BuckyBacker 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-19-04, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BuckyBacker Click to send private message to BuckyBacker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Has Anyone Seen Anything?"
All I can say is this summer schedule thing really is awful. I love the show, but once a year isn't enough! Plus my school district won't let me leave for 30 days in January!

ARGH!

Thanks for letting me vent.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-17-04, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Has Anyone Seen Anything?"
I can say without a doubt that the race has not been through Davenport, Florida

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

tyee 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-22-04, 02:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tyee Click to send private message to tyee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Has Anyone Seen Anything?"
Yes!

My Wife and myself were driving on the Las Vegas Strip on Saturday January 17th 2004. We were stopped at a traffic light near the Flamingo Hilton when a couple of women in their thirties? came running up to our car, asking to get in since they were in the Amazing Race and they had to get to the Circus Circus fast. Since we don't pick up hitch hikers I automatically said no. Later after it sank in what they were doing I regreted not giving them the ride but the traffic wasn't moving at more than a crawl and we had to get to the airport soon. We later saw other groups running around on the strip that looked like they were in a similar race. I didn't see any cameras around.

Steve

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-04, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Has Anyone Seen Anything?"
In the past...haven't the teams been told to not mention their on the show?

So, did this come out and tell you that they were on The Amazing Race?

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Has Anyone Seen Anything?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-04 AT 12:18 PM (EST)

I thought the same thing...that they werent allowed to say that they were on the show. Also, very strange not to see any camera (and sound?) people with them. They live for those "gotta get to the next clue fast" scenes.

If the world were a logical place, men would ride side-saddle.

ketau 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-22-04, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ketau Click to send private message to ketau Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Has Anyone Seen Anything? -- Yes"
My wife and I saw the Amazing Race host (she recognized him) shortly after noon local time on January 19th while going through airport security in Lihue, on the island of Kaua'i, HI. He (and a companion) boarded a Hawaiian Airlines flight for Honolulu a short time later. We didn't see any teams come through during the next 90 minutes while we waited for our flight.

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-22-04, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Has Anyone Seen Anything?"
Thanks to Rothchild for posting that link! Was wondering if there would be another Amazing Race. Of all the "reality" shows, Amazing Race is definately the one I would love to compete in. Summer airing huh? Oh well, guess I'll take what I can get for this Emmy winner. Hopefully, it will take the time slot of Survivor on Thursday nights after All-Stars is done.

bris 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-04-04, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bris Click to send private message to bris Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Has Anyone Seen Anything?"
I have not seen anything but i wouldnt be checking in NY, LA, Pheonix, San Fran, ALaska, Hawaii, Seattle, LAs VEgas or Miamai cause the AR has been there. My guess would be Chicago or somewhere in Texas but more likely a central US area

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •