The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 5 Preview from Reality Check Mag"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-30-04, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 5 Preview from Reality Check Mag"
Ok..I confess..I went out and bought the premiere edition of the new Reality Check magazine. Since I spent the money, I figured I would put it to good use and post some of what was inside. Not really too much by the way of spoilers but interesting info. I haven't seen any of this info posted before, but if I missed it, feel free to lock this thread.

Amazing Race 5
Fans of the Race can expect its fifth installment, set to air in the first half of 2004, to be bigger and bolder than ever.

"The contestants know the show sometimes better than we do," laughs co-creator/co-executive producer Bertam van Munster. "So we're making some major changes and retooling things to keep everyone guessing." Van Munster confirms that maps will now be verboten. "We want to make sure that they won't be able to guess where it is they are going."

Elise Doganieri, Race's co-creator, co-executive producer, and Van Munster's wife, adds, "What we're doing in terms of changes is going to really up the ante. It's going to put a lot more pressure on the players, and will force them into more strategizing. The Race is already a thinking game, but our changes are going to make them think even more. We enjoy messing with their minds!"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR 5 Preview from Reality Chec... choochoo 01-30-04 1
 RE: TAR 5 Preview from Reality Chec... TeamJoisey 02-01-04 2
 RE: TAR 5 Preview from Reality Chec... mookiemeister 02-04-04 3
 RE: TAR 5 Preview from Reality Chec... FarmBoy 02-05-04 4
 RE: TAR 5 Preview from Reality Chec... dajaki 02-05-04 5
 RE: TAR 5 Preview from Reality Chec... 7sins_pride 02-07-04 6
 RE: TAR 5 Preview from Reality Chec... KeithFan 02-07-04 7
   RE: TAR 5 Preview from Reality Chec... vanmunster 02-09-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-30-04, 06:17 PM (EST)
1. "RE: TAR 5 Preview from Reality Check Mag"
Checked out their web site. You could easily substitute "The Star" or "Enquirer" on the cover, as it looks like a cheap gossip mag

I hope the next edition doesn't have stories of "alien abductions" or "TAR space babies"

I think the tidbits did add to the limited info on TAR5. Can't wait till summer.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-01-04, 01:39 AM (EST)
2. "RE: TAR 5 Preview from Reality Check Mag"
Thanks Sid!!

I've been in TAR withdrawal.

I like the idea of making this game harder. I hope they try a little harder with the casting, too.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-04-04, 05:21 PM (EST)
3. "RE: TAR 5 Preview from Reality Check Mag"
Can't wait to watch Amazing Race 5. It would be cool if they have AR twice like Survivor. It's hard to get only AR once a year.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 08:28 AM (EST)
4. "RE: TAR 5 Preview from Reality Check Mag"
No maps!? It's about time.

Thanks Yensid!

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 07:44 PM (EST)
5. "RE: TAR 5 Preview from Reality Check Mag"
Thanks Yensid! Can't wait 'til TAR5!

7sins_pride 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-07-04, 01:05 AM (EST)
6. "RE: TAR 5 Preview from Reality Check Mag"
can't wait !!

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-04, 01:42 AM (EST)
7. "RE: TAR 5 Preview from Reality Check Mag"
Thanks for the heads up! That theme music still goes through my head when I'm driving in a hurry!

vanmunster 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-09-04, 07:03 AM (EST)
8. "RE: TAR 5 Preview from Reality Check Mag"
"That theme music still goes through my head when I'm driving in a hurry"

lol.. so true.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •