The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-13-05, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
They have been in the house for what now-a week?-and we aren't bashing them? Come on. Join in. I'll start.

The clue in the books was prolly the best place to hide it. I don't think too many of the hamsters would pick up a book just to see what it was and if they wanted to read it, so without the remote tv zoom in clue, our current HOH might never have found the secret room.

Um-shouldn't a fireman be able to carry some rope and climb up and down a metal frame without needing to lay down and recuperate? Big wuss.

Please, please, little blonde hamster - eat something. You are frightening the fish to death.

Kaysar - nice hat. (And surprisingly enough, I actually mean that one. He can carry it off.)

Howie - well, just how much time do we have? In future, please loose the bra. and lipstick. and eyeshadow. just saying.

Your turn. What have you seen so far that you can snark about?

Ham and eggs - a day's work for a chicken, a lifetime committment for a pig.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Have we all forgotten how to ba... mrc 07-14-05 1
 RE: Have we all forgotten how to ba... mhdallas 07-14-05 2
 RE: Have we all forgotten how to ba... bystander 07-14-05 3
   RE: Have we all forgotten how to ba... mhdallas 07-14-05 4
 RE: Have we all forgotten how to ba... choochoo 07-14-05 5
   RE: Have we all forgotten how to ba... bystander 07-14-05 6
       RE: Have we all forgotten how to ba... Surveysez 07-14-05 7
           RE: Have we all forgotten how to ba... bystander 07-14-05 8
   RE: Have we all forgotten how to ba... motormouth 07-14-05 9
       RE: Have we all forgotten how to ba... Lasann 07-14-05 12
           RE: Have we all forgotten how to ba... choochoo 07-14-05 13
   RE: Have we all forgotten how to ba... Lasann 07-14-05 11
       Please keep game in game threads Bebo 07-15-05 16
           RE: Please keep game in game thread... bystander 07-15-05 17
 RE: Have we all forgotten how to ba... Captain_Savem 07-14-05 10
   RE: Have we all forgotten how to ba... nailbone 07-15-05 18
       RE: Have we all forgotten how to ba... Captain_Savem 07-15-05 25
 RE: Have we all forgotten how to ba... universityofkentuckyrocks 07-14-05 14
   RE: Have we all forgotten how to ba... nailbone 07-15-05 19
 RE: Have we all forgotten how to ba... nailbone 07-15-05 15
   RE: Have we all forgotten how to ba... DearAbby 07-15-05 20
       RE: Have we all forgotten how to ba... Estee 07-15-05 26
 RE: Have we all forgotten how to ba... DearAbby 07-15-05 21
   RE: Have we all forgotten how to ba... missygirl3 07-15-05 22
       RE: Have we all forgotten how to ba... cambo 07-15-05 27
 RE: Have we all forgotten how to ba... Surveysez 07-15-05 23
   RE: Have we all forgotten how to ba... bystander 07-15-05 24
 RE: Have we all forgotten how to ba... calamityc 07-20-05 28
   RE: Have we all forgotten how to ba... AugustGirl 07-20-05 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-14-05, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
Not enough, unfortunately. Although, that Jennifer character is a little weird. Locking the door of the HoH suite? WTH?

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn
FTR, I didn't even remember who Jennifer was. I thought it was a producer.

mhdallas 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-14-05, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhdallas Click to send private message to mhdallas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
Actually, I thought Howie looked better as a woman. I appreciate his sense of humor, but it does go way over the top at times.

And why the girls in the house think Michael's more of a pervert than Howie is just beyond me. I think Michael's a doll - and if the girls can't recognize his playful nature for what it is, then they're just sad. Trust me, I work with a bunch of men and I can tell when they're truly being offensive - and so far, I haven't seen or heard anything from Michael that I would object to. Lighten up, ladies, please.

You're right about Eric being a wuss, although Ashlea proved to be an even bigger one by just quitting in the middle of things. Howie was right - she must've been dreaming about what she's going to do next week when she gets home.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-14-05, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-15-05 AT 09:46 AM (EST)

So, was Howie actually hitting on Beau????

ETF
He was also trying on the girls clothes when Rachel was peeking from the secret room.

mhdallas 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-14-05, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mhdallas Click to send private message to mhdallas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
I don't know if Howie was 'hitting on' Beau, but that kiss he gave him sure was odd. Of course, with the way Howie's hormones are obviously running wild, who knows who - or what - else he's liable to kiss! (Maybe that's why they've had so many sick fish????)

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-14-05, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Have we all forgotten how to bash?"

"They have been in the house for what now-a week?-and we aren't bashing them? Come on. Join in".

OK, here goes. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Rachel is creepy! Eeeewwww!

07-14-05, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
She's reeeaaaallllyyyy old too! But she looks good for 33.

07-14-05, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
Yeah. At 33 they usually have that dowager's hump thing going on, so I guess that means she aged gracefully.

I want to see some of these asshats when they are like 45 or so.

07-14-05, 03:00 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
I had mine removed.

But I had it hermetically preserved as a souvenir.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-05, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
Rachel is definitely creepy looking and my least favorite HG so far. I hope she goes quickly, and as a strong player this early in the game, I think (hope) it's likely.

A totally rockin' RollDdice design

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-14-05, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
Do you have a problem with strong women?

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-05, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
" Do you have a problem with strong women?"

If Ivette wasn't a "Lipstick Lesbo", she would be quite "Butch".

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-05, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
Excuse me, you don't know me!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-05, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Please keep game in game threads"
Posting in character on non-game threads is confusing for those folks who are not playing.

07-15-05, 09:39 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Please keep game in game threads"
LAST EDITED ON 07-15-05 AT 10:00 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-15-05 AT 09:44 AM (EST)

Yeah, Bad Rachel. Time out for you!

ETA: I'll be the one right next to ya!
ETA: Really, this was meant to be a joke. I'll stop now!

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-05, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-05 AT 03:25 PM (EST)

So far (with Tuesday night being the exception) these Hammies have been nothing short of BOR-ING. But here is my State of the Hammies Address:

1.) The Surf Board Alliance (Err-ick, Blowie, Yellvette, Raggie, Sarah, Jen, Yapril, Rachel, Manelle, Beau, and James) or as like to call them, "The Pact of Wolves" is waaaay to big to last. They can't even keep their membership straight. Eric (I think) offered up Manelle as a person to be nominated this week, until someone reminded him that she was part of the SBA. Betrayal is just around the corner. That? Will be some "Good TV!!"

2.) I can't believe CBS is letting Blowie get away with sexually harassing every female and most of the males on the show. And yet, he's in an alliance! Go frickin figure.

3.) I truly believe Janelle is/used to be a man, hince the tag Manelle from the folks at Hamster Time. Someone (Michael I believe) made the comment that (s)he has quite a bit of facial hair. I hope it's true because I can't wait to see the look on Blowie's face when he finds out that he's been lusting after a guy! Michael has been heavily canoodling with him/her too, but I won't get nearly as much giggle time from his public humiliation.

4.) These hammies are filthy slobs. The BB house is a mess, and only a couple people seem to care. If I was BB I would kick all their spoiled asses out.

5.) These lazy spoiled tards haven't had to work for anything yet. They got a bigger house, a bigger pool, a bigger jacuzzi, a weight room (which they don't know about yet), and Trump room, and they're still bitching and complaining about how being in that house is worse than prison because they don't have cable! HUH? Get.The.Fvck.Out.Now you prima donnas.

I hate these hammies, it's a shame that one of them has to win.

ETA: Rachel to the SBA...

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved
"It is a tribute to the American people that our leaders perceived that they
had to lie to us, it is not a tribute to us that we were so easily misled." ~ Daniel Ellsberg

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-05, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
1.) The Surf Board Alliance (Err-ick, Blowie, Yellvette, Raggie, Sarah, Jen, Yapril, Rachel, Manelle, Beau, and James) or as like to call them, "The Pact of Wolves" is waaaay to big to last. They can't even keep their membership straight. Eric (I think) offered up Manelle as a person to be nominated this week, until someone reminded him that she was part of the SBA. Betrayal is just around the corner. That? Will be some "Good TV!!"

Didn't that alliance expand because someone mentioned it in front of someone who wasn't originally in it?

3.) I truly believe Janelle is/used to be a man, hince the tag Manelle from the folks at Hamster Time. Someone (Michael I believe) made the comment that (s)he has quite a bit of facial hair. I hope it's true because I can't wait to see the look on Blowie's face when he finds out that he's been lusting after a guy! Michael has been heavily canoodling with him/her too, but I won't get nearly as much giggle time from his public humiliation.

That'd be a shame, cuz I was noticing last night that, although Jen and Sarah are more my type, Janelle is FLIPPIN' HOT!!

o-

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-05, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
Yeah, it was James, that's why I added him to the list...

Janelle was freakin hot last night!! I was thinking to myself that I hope she ain't a dude cuz her ass was lookin yummy! So was Ivette, she is so my type except for the gay part. All the women on there excluding Maggie have some banging bodies.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved
"It is a tribute to the American people that our leaders perceived that they
had to lie to us, it is not a tribute to us that we were so easily misled." ~ Daniel Ellsberg

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-14-05, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
I have some bashing too do too.

Howie: so frickin annoying, I want him out and I want him out now. He a horrible player. He's go over the top and he an a**hol* in my opinion.

Of all the other hamster, I have no problem with. They all seem fine too me.

A bigtime Howie Basher.

07-15-05, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
I love Howie and his craziness, especially now that we know he's playing a character and isn't really like that.

o-

07-15-05, 08:38 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
Ivette! Loud, obnoxious, annoying. Somebody needs to eliminate her SOON!

o-

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-15-05, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
Amen to that! Almost every one of her comments has been about how awful all the other hamsters are. She hasn't said many nice things about anyone.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-05, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
Yeah, but that's exactly what we do and pretty much what we think, so I sort of like her.

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-15-05, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
CBS production needs to find another nighttime picture. They always show one of a full moon, even though we won't have a full moon for almost another week.

Howie might be willing to make a substitute full moon picture.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-05, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
oh my god, I have not lost my ability to bash. just the Flu from he*** for the last week. I have to bash Janelle. She is so fake and plastic and her ego is way bigger than the new house. She reminds me of barbie too much. Where is Ken and Skipper & the pink corvette? Howie is not cute and Sarah needs to focus on the game, not what "shiny stuff" she is going to get when the show is over. I feel so much better now. What a combo-Bashing on hampsers and Nyquil =)

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-15-05, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-15-05 AT 10:07 PM (EST)

>Sarah needs to focus
>on the game, not what
>"shiny stuff" she is going
>to get when the show
>is over.

From first glance I was a fan of Sarah b/c she appeared to be one of the few who had her feet firmly planted on the ground, but after the second episode she comes across as a total nag. She seems like the type who would moan and complain and just make James' life miserable with the constant whining.

You gotta love when she asked him if he would hook up with any of the girls in the house if she weren't there. What a loaded question. I would LOVE to see them compete together on Amazing Race.

Oops, forgot to mention Ashlea. She cries after she finds out she was nominated? Get a grip. It's not like they sentenced you to prison...

07-15-05, 12:45 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
Wow. Just wow. Janelle must have a lot of power that she hasn't shown yet. Her good bye tape to Ashlee-ah in which she shows the full range of her anger and swears to get even for her.

When they stay up all night-is this the sort of things they come up with-cause if it is, they might as well get some sleep.

07-15-05, 01:17 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
Yeah, and since the vote out was 9 to 2 she's got alot of getting even to do!

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-20-05, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
Eric and Ivette, no wonder they bonded- Jerk Salt and Jerk Pepper. Loud, obnoxious, controlling...if it goes like the last BB they will be final 2.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-05, 07:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Have we all forgotten how to bash?"
Does Ivette have any other tone of voice except LOUD? Even in the DR she yells. So.Very.Annoying. Shut up already!

And Eric? He is one special delivery short of going postal. What.A.Psycho.Jerk. Shut up already!

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •