The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SB.com tribe immunity challenge: When I was proud of/disappointed in all 16 of them..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-05-01, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SB.com tribe immunity challenge: When I was proud of/disappointed in all 16 of them..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-01 AT 03:20 PM (EST)

Okay, SB.com tribe. This will be your most grueling and difficult challenge yet. Your mission is as follows...

For each contestant, name one reason/time you were proud of them. Also, name one reason/time you were disappointed in them. You should have a total of 32 instances/reasons, posted as follows...

Castaway Name

Good: (proud moment/reason)
Bad: (disappointing moment/reason)

Good luck to all, I'll start...

================

Survivorerist
N.L.F.C.
G.A.W.D.
N.T.B.U.G.F.

"It's day seven and we just caught our first fish. It did take us a week but, hey, it's better than two weeks."
-The Early Days of the Late Amber Brkich

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SB.com tribe immunity challenge... Survivorerist 05-05-01 1
   RE: SB.com tribe immunity challenge... managerr 05-05-01 2
       RE: SB.com tribe immunity challenge... Sunnyflower 05-05-01 3
   RE: SB.com tribe immunity challenge... HeronNoire 05-06-01 4
 RE: SB.com tribe immunity challenge... Lightmage81 05-07-01 5
 RE: SB.com tribe immunity challenge... SurvivinDawg 05-07-01 6
 RE: SB.com tribe immunity challenge... dabo 05-15-01 7
 RE: SB.com tribe immunity challenge... Kokoro 05-18-01 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-05-01, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SB.com tribe immunity challenge: When I was proud of/disappointed in all 16 of them..."
Debb Eaton

Good: During Kucha's hike to camp, she took charge. She immediately cast herself as a strong, upright, useful person.
Bad: She attempted to push her tribe too hard when they were building houses. The tribe saw her as bossy and un-cooperative.

Kel Gleason

Good: He kept his cool when he was accused of smuggling beef jerky. He could easily have blown up at Jerri, but he took it nicely like a true Canadian would.
Bad: Despite his constant failure, he continued to attempt catching fish. He didn't accept that he was unable to do so.

Maralyn Hershey

Good: She requested that Jerri apologize to Kel after the beef jerky fiasco. It didn't work, but her heart was in the right place.
Bad: She backstabbed Kel. While speaking on Kel's behalf, she didn't do anything when he was truly in danger.

Mitchell Olson

Good: He never took his mind off the game. He was always thinking about the political aspects of the game. Also, he formed the first major alliance in the game.
Bad: He constantly complained. He helped bring down tribe morale and the fact that he overestimated his staying power didn't help either.

Kimmi Kappenberg

Good: She made an honest effort to fit in. Whether it was lugging around water or just talking with others, she attempted to make people like her, which was very important.
Bad: Too dramatic, waaaay too dramatic. While showing a very outgoing personality, she failed to remember that everything has its limits.

Michael Skupin

Good: Leader of Kucha. I believed that without him, Kucha would've gone into the merger 3-7 or 4-6 for sure. He gave his tribe his strength when they needed it.
Bad: Perhaps flexed his muscle a little too much. Made an enemy in Jeff, which probably wasn't a good thing.

Jeff Varner

Good: Hid his intentions from his tribe. The only person who knew about his scheming was Alicia.
Bad: When he jumped off the pole in the merger IC. He knew that Ogakor knew about his votes, and why he gave up I'll never know.

Alicia Callaway

Good: Blew up at Kimmi when she was pushed too far. I thought this was much better than continuing to bottle up emotions until they exploded at the wrong time.
Bad: Quickly identified herself as Kucha's strongest link post-merger. Didn't lie low like Elisabeth did and clued Ogakor into the fact that she was a threat, drawing votes.

Jerri Manthey

Good: Did a very good job of controlling herself the first few days after the merge. She focused the attention away from herself and, with the help of Colby, gave Ogakor the upper hand.
Bad: Probably treated people a little too harshly. While I still believe the CBS editing had a lot to do with her character, it must have been pretty serious if she was cannabalized by her own tribe.

Nick Brown

Good: Won immunity when he truly needed it. He proved himself to be a strong person and a person who could perform when the time came.
Bad: Got too sick. While it probably wasn't his fault, it did make him appear to be lazy and the tribe didn't like that. He also broke rank with Kucha (TC 10) when they could've used his vote.

Amber Brkich

Good: Let her emotions out after losing challenge after challenge. She cried when she was sad, she laughed when she was happy, and that was good.
Bad: Couldn't perform when necessary. After Jerri's ouster, she had several options and any one of them could've worked. But instead, she froze.

Rodger Bingham

Good: Made up for his lack of strength by using his personality. He was well liked by his tribe and survived long because of it.
Bad: Was unable to control himself when asked about the shelter at TC 11. Made some people believe he wasn't who he seemed to be, when he probably was exactly as he seemed.

Elisabeth Filarski

Good: Was very nice. Everyone liked her. While this is probably stating the obvious, it's true.
Bad: Her final comment struck me as kind of arrogant. See Rodger's bad above.

Keith Famie

Good: He was a very strong person. I kind of saw him, with Tina, as the glue that held Ogakor together. I also thought he learned the most about himself from Survivor.
Bad: Pissed a lot of people off. Fought with Jerri and, at times, couldn't keep his petty comments to himself.

Colby Donaldson

Good: Proved his physical strength. Winning numerous immunities and rewards, he definitely proved that they do make'em that much bigger and better in Texas.
Bad: Was really mean to Jerri. He lied to her, schemed against her, and eventually chopped off her head with a shovel at TC 9. You may think she deserved it, but I really didn't.

Tina Wesson

Good: My favourite survivor moment. Gave up immunity to Keith in episode 7. It was the greatest show of smarts, team-spirit, and concern for self-survival I saw the entire series. It was like, wow...
Bad: Backstabbed Mad Dog. But at least she truly felt sorry that she had to do it.

================

Survivorerist
N.L.F.C.
G.A.W.D.
N.T.B.U.G.F.

"It's day seven and we just caught our first fish. It did take us a week but, hey, it's better than two weeks."
-The Early Days of the Late Amber Brkich

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-05-01, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SB.com tribe immunity challenge: When I was proud of/disappointed in all 16 of them..."
Debb:

Good: At least she tried to learn something about the wilderness and at least read a book aobut Survival. (More than a bunch of the other contestants seemed to do anyway)
Bad: Chose the wrong contestant in Jeff to try and target during Tribal Council. She should have teamed *with* Jeff and Alicia and tried to bring down Kimmi.

Kel:

Good: Was always honest and remained a perfect gentleman.
Bad: Not standing up for himself more when accused by Jerri. He sure as heck looked guilty to me.

Maralyn:

Good: Great one liners, and she tried to get Jerri to apologize to Kel.
Bad: Couldn't quit smoking on her own and had to rely on the patch!

Mitchell:
Good: His greatest moment came on the reunion show when he stuck up for Debb.
Bad: Seemed oblivious to the harsh realities on Survivor. Obviously low willpower.

Kimmi:
Good: Didn't give into her vegetarian beliefs and eat meat even if it meant getting voted off.
Bad: I agree she was too emotionally attached to the chickens.
(She never irritated me quite as much as she did other people though)

Michael:
Good: The "Superman" for the Kucha tribe, he really was the leader, whether or not he was anointed.
Bad: For all the good he did, he definitely seemed to have an inferiority complex and tried too hard to be the alpha male.

Jeff:
Good: Plotted and schemed with none of his tribe members really knowing that he was plotting. The coloring book idea rocked.
Bad: Gave up way too early on the totem pole challenge.

Alicia:
Good: Always had her mind in the game. Was wise in her choice of alliance partners. (Jeff and Nick)
Bad: Finger wagging incident with Kimmi, probably hurt her standing in the tribe. (Incidentally, her standing on the pole was not a bad move--she thought she might have had a vote from Kimmi so she was trying to win)

Jerri:
Good: Stated what she felt--there were times I did feel Keith was annoying. Had a good strategy of wanting to form an alliance early before anyone else could.
Bad: Unable to disguise her true evil psycho ##### self for too long.

Nick:
Good: Winning immunity leading to the demise of Jerri. Obviously respected for his booksmarts by his tribe. They elected him leader in the blind challenge and Michael credits him for figuring out the puzzle challenge.
Bad: Too quiet, failed to bond with any Ogakor members when Kucha started to get Pagonged.

Amber:
Good: I loved her comments at the final TC to Tina, and the fact that she actually voted *separately* from Jerri. She finally grew a spine.
Bad: Could have easily made the final 3 but failed to grasp the opportunity. No one was handed more opportunities in this game than Amber. She blew all of them.

Rodger:
Good: Fell on his sword for Elisabeth.
Bad: He seemed to have been kept because he was weak, not because he was a threat in any way. Did horribly at every challenge. (Physically and mentally)

Elisabeth:
Good: Obviously from post-interviews and the final episode not as sweet as she appears. However, that makes me respect her *more* since it's obvious that the sweetness/emotional ruse was a part of her strategy.
Bad: It seemed like it was her idea to go after Colby right after the merge. She also failed to make an effort to try and sway Amber.

Keith:
Good: Obviously has high morals and a lack of class. Didn't back down to Jerri. Never trash talked anyone during Tribal Council.
Bad: Obviously the worst media whore of them all. He seemed to irritate more people (in terms of quantity) than Jerri did.

Colby:
Good: Seems to do everything right. Not only strong physically but mentally too. He obviously thought about a variety of strategy aspects way before he got out there--he tricked MB into bringing his flag, and even worked out a special training regimen to increase his stamina and endurance instead of just strength/aesthetics. (Like he had been doing previously)
Bad: Reward challenge cheater! Intentionally or not, cheating is still cheating and he got away with it. That bugged me.

Tina:
Good: Tina's playing was masterful. Despite being a mastermind, she was humble about the way she got there, unlike a certain other winner last summer.
Bad: Searched through Kel's bag; occassionally said nasty during her Tribal Council comments. (No need to rub salt in the wound) Didn't seem to play the game very loyally. (I bet she woulda backstabbed Colby in a heartbeat)

Sunnyflower 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-05-01, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunnyflower Click to send private message to Sunnyflower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SB.com tribe immunity challenge: When I was proud of/disappointed in all 16 of them..."
Debb:
Good:When she tried her hardest to help the tribe on the hike.
Bad:When she immediately stopped helping once they reached their camp!

Kel:
Good:When he gave the razors to everyone, even after the beef jerky incident.
Bad:When he was voted off.

Mad Dog:
Good:When she tried to get the group to apologize to Kel and did apologize to him, even though everyone else refused because they had been BRAINWASHED by Jerri...grr.
Bad:I'll have to go with Managerr on the smoking thing.

Mitchell:
Good: His insulting Jerri's singing.("If I have to hear Jerri sing one more time...!" lol)
Bad:His not being able to tough it out. Wimp.

Kimmi:
Good:Ummm....Er...I can't think of anything good she did, to tell you the truth. Sorry.
Bad:Where to begin? Her merely being there, her *almost* continuing Rich's tradition of naked birthdays, her catfight with Alicia about those freaking chickens, her bringing Kucha's downfall by giving away Jeff's vote against him. I think that's it...

Michael:
Good:His leadership, modivation, and courage through everything.
Bad:The blood on his face-ugh.

Jeff:
Good:As evil as this sounds...When he annoucned the news to Kimmi, Vegetarian Queen, that..."HEY KIMMI! WE'RE HAVING BACON FOR DINNER!!!"
Bad:His gagging at Tina...that was mean, even though she probably would've thrown up anyway, with or without the help of the gagging.

Alicia:
Good: Her strength and showing those guys that WOMEN CAN KICK BUTT TOO!
Bad: How she, most undeservedly, never won an immunity challenge.

Jerri:
Good: As much as I hate to admit it, she was a good schemer.
Bad:The chocolate thing-ack.

Nick:
Good: When he was talking about Keith's arrogance in not bringing his backpack to Tribal Council.
Bad: How he was always being a lazy bum, sitting on his lazy bum.

Amber:
Good: How she seemed to stay nice, even though she had been spending an unhealthy amount of time with Scary Jerri.
Bad:Her spending an unhealthy amount of time with Scary Jerri.

Rodger:
Good: His niceness! Also, when he didn't want to burn any of the pages of his Bible, and only let them burn the blank pages. AND, his courage on the cliff-jumping.
Bad:Can't think of any!!!

Elisabeth:
Good: Her sweetness and kindness to everyone.
Bad:Her lack of strategy.

Keith:
Good: "Ding dong, the witch is dead!" after Jerri left.
Bad:Not taking his backpack to tribal council, and his laziness and inability to cook rice, despite his chef-ness.

Colby:
Good: He's cute, he's from Texas, and he's a nice guy. Just thought I'd say that. And his proudest moment, I think, is how gracious a loser he was.
Bad:Letting Jerri give him massages!

Tina:
Good: Winning without a single vote against her, and just playing the game right.
Bad:Looking through Kel's bag!

HeronNoire 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-06-01, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeronNoire Click to send private message to HeronNoire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SB.com tribe immunity challenge: When I was proud of/disappointed in all 16 of them..."
I have to admit, I agree with everyone else's responses. But I'll try to post some different ones.

Debb;
Good - tried to brush up on survivor skills and whip her tribe into shape
Bad - had no idea how to be a leader without being overbearing

Kel -
Good - remained honest and decent in the show -- showed support to Debb at the reunion - and still doesn't like Jerri.
Bad - forgot that sometimes you've really gotta stand up for yourself against the forces of Darkness.

Maralyn - Tried to get her tribesmates to apologize to Kel
Bad - helped vote Kel off anyway. Oh yeah, and the sad "dying of thirst" Sue rip-off thing when she did it.

Mitchell
Good - admitted that he wasn't strong enough to stay in the game and was kind enough to say nice things about Debb.
Bad - Just plain snarky

Kimmi
Good -- stuck to her guns, self-annointed water-bearer of Kucha
Bad - obviously mistaken in her belief that vegetarians eat seafood. Since when are fish minerals? Maybe she doesn't eat only the CUTE animals. Grr.

Michael
Good - Managed to provide for his tribe and annoy Kimmi at the same time, Bravo!
Bad - stood over a fire and inhaled smoke, leading to the downfall of his tribe. Fire = smoke!

Jeff
Good - was able to be conniving without anyone minding it much
Bad - Million Dollar PEanut Butter.

Alicia
Good - was honest in the way she played the game
Bad - was too obvious about it

Jerri
Good - at least she's honest? uhhh.... ???
Bad - evil mistress of Satan. Refuseal to admit she's wrong.

Nick
Good - got pretty far in the game without doing all that much
Bad - voted for Keith just on a whim, going aginst his tribal loyalties

Amber
Good - knew how to fly under the raydar
Bad - had no idea how to use that to her advantage, mistakenly thought Jerri would protect her standing in the tribe

Rodger
Good - got by on sheer personality
Bad - wasn't strong enough to win the challenges,no fault of his own, though.

Elisabeth
Good - alerted her Kucha tribesmates to bad blood in Ogakore, tried to play the game both tough and honestly
Bad - just could not pull through on the ICs

Keith
Good - did his best not to bait his tribesmates
Bad - couldn't help but annoy them anyway

Colby
Good - played the game as well as Richard, but managed to be liked by almost everyone
Bad - was allowed to stay in the game after taking pieces of the coral reef when harming the environment was strictly forbidden.

Tina
Good - Somehow managed to make everyone like her while stabbing them in the back when their time was up -- and they still liked her
Bad - see above.

Lightmage81 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-07-01, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lightmage81 Click to send private message to Lightmage81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SB.com tribe immunity challenge: When I was proud of/disappointed in all 16 of them..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-01 AT 12:53 PM (EST)

Damn! You guys are good.....

I will have a try anyway....

Debb:
Good: Tried to be really helpful during the hike to camp. Actually learned some survival ("those damn books" comment)
Bad: Gave up when Fire was extinguished during the challenge.

Kel:
Good: Did something while the rest of his tribe lazed around on their @$$es. "Jerri is the scariest thing I encountered in the Outback" comment!
Bad: He is supposed to an INTELLIGENCE officer.... yet couldn't see Tina and Mad Dog back-stabbing him

Mad Dog:
Good: Entertaining. (False teeth)
Bad: Physical Liability

Mitchell:
Good: He can actually sing. ("I will survive" on Letterman was a really great parody)
Bad: Lurch. Weak.

Kimmi:
Good: Actually helped Kucha win the Chix. Water-bearer (say what you want but its no easy task)
Bad: Didn't bathe, Didn't eat, Didn't shut up......

Mike:
Good: Hannibal Lector of the outback. Was the only guy intersted in survival.
Bad: God appointed me the leader declaration. Self immolation, making tribes merge equal, Liz making premature exit
(Smoke = fire being snuffed out)

Jeff:
Good: Played the game, real unfortunate he was ousted early. Saw it coming and freed the 13 fish. "We're gonna dig their eyes out and feed them to Mike!" comment! Gag-Inducing Wretch forcing Tina to vomit the trike!
Bad: In the words of Rudy : "Queer"

Alicia:
Good: When she help Kucha win an important immunity and sent Mitchell packing. Talk to the Hand attitude. Strong enough to benchpress the Kucha tribe advantage.
Bad: Talk to the hand attitude. Strong enough to benchpress the Ogakor tribe disadvantage.
(note: don't ask!)

Jerri:
Good: Up-front with everyone. Slammed on her back by Colby during the "Great Barrier Reef" RC was sheer entertainment
Bad: Cant't sing, plotted to early, wicked with....(just check out Cher's threads)

Nick:
Good: Interior decorator. "Smelled like @$$ comment" Had one of the better Jury questions.
Bad: Lazy @$$

Amber:
Good: Cute (thats all I can think of)
Bad: Jerri's Lackey. OMG queen

Rodger:
Good: When he jumped off a cliff! Took bullet for Liz too!!!
Bad: Too timid

Liz:
Good: Sweety Pie! OK,Ok on a serious note, IMHO had the best Jury question.
Bad: Got engaged to someone other than me

Keith:
Good: Made good his promise to stop Jerri from winning
Bad: Just too damn irritating

Colby:
Good: Texas Flag luxury item outsmarted MB! Strong, broke Kelly's immunity record. Bladed Jerri.
Bad: MB got his revenge in the shelter for food trade. Too Loyal, didn;t make a final statement and gave up $1000000 bucks. Oepidous Tex.

Tina:
Good: Undoubtably played the game the best.
Bad: Silent Assasin

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-01, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SB.com tribe immunity challenge: When I was proud of/disappointed in all 16 of them..."
Debb
Good - in the aftershow when she discussed how the hypocritical and vindictive Mainstream Media attacked her. She threw this into the face of that FAT @$$hole Bryant Gumble, one of the worst of those Mainstream Media hypocrites.
Bad - when you're the first to go, you've done something wrong.

Kel
Good - attempted to bring food in.
Bad - I never thought much of Kel. As a former Army Officer myself, I was very disappointed in Kel's actions throughout. The worst was when he went to the tent and denied he had jerky, then offered the use of his razor. To me, that signified guilt. It may not have been jerky, but he was hiding SOMETHING. He deserved to be voted off.

Maralyn
Good - sense of humor. Wish they'd showed more and she could've stayed a bit longer.
Bad - Should've played the game harder. I do believe she could've gotten Jerri waxed instead of herself if she'd played harder.

Mitchell
Good - I can think of very little that he did well or contributed. He formed an alliance early, but that did him a hell of a lot of good, didn't it?
Bad - God, what a wuss! Couldn't hack it. Weak. And to think Jerri wanted to KEEP this loser around?

Kimmi
Good - worked her butt off around camp, purifying water and stuff.
Bad - I have problems with people who try to force their ways on others. If Kimmi wants to be a vegetarian, fine. Just don't bawl about it or make a scene when others eat meat. It is unclear to me why Kimmi wanted to be on this show.

Michael
Good - very hard worker around the camp. Provided food.
Bad - trying to make decisions (like killing the chickens) without consulting the tribe. I think he was psycho. His accident got him a LOT of sympathy that otherwise would've meant his ouster early in the merge.

Jeff
Good - I can think of nothing.
Bad - the contestant I hated the worst. He's a wuss and a son of a b!+Ch. He constantly complained about others. He was constantly trying to stir up problems. When Tina told the story about him letting the fish get away, I wanted to come through the TV screen and beat the living $#!+ out of that b@$+@rd.

Alicia
Good - strong, helpful in the challenges.
Bad - made herself vulnerable staying on that pole in IC. Tried to form alliances, but didn't do ENOUGH hard playing to truly be able to stay in the game.

Jerri
Good - has really been able to laugh at herself and all the others' hatred of her. Sure she's self-centered, but she's having more fun with life than most of the others.
Bad - Jerri is Jerri. Her "gameplaying" wasn't up to speed. Forming an alliance, sticking with it and not being aware of possible problems led to her downfall. Trusted Colby when she really shouldn't have, and she SHOULD HAVE REALIZED THAT!

Nick
Good - smart enough to jump off that pole in the IC first. Why try to stick with it when you don't have a problem in the first place?!
Bad - people forget in the early days that the Kuchas complained of Nick's laziness. No matter what sickness or other excuses are made, the man was LAZY.

Amber
Good - stuck it out as far as she did. Has more heart than they showed on TV.
Bad - Amber's ticket to the Final 3 was punched, but she didn't claim it! While I fully and strongly believe that the producers interfered with the game and arranged her ouster (the ONLY reason I can think of for Lis/Rodger not to ally with her, Lis's excuse that they didn't trust Amber doesn't wash), Amber had options and did not take advantage of them.

Rodger
Good - very moral and decent man, had LOTS of heart and withstood the sufferings better than almost anyone else, not to mention being a point of inspiration and comfort for other contestants.
Bad - really none, except he should've approaced Amber about an alliance when the time was ripe.

Lis
Good - sweet and cuddly. Straightforward, but did play hard in an attempt to go as far as possible in the game.
Bad - same as Rodger above.

Keith
Good - made it to the final three. Got into the right alliance.
Bad - lost several challenges he could've/should've won. Tried to cheat and got caught (whereas colby cheated and didn't get caught). Was pretty darn obnoxious. Was absolutely self-centered and a publicity/camera whore.

Colby
Good - by far the best gameplayer. Won all the challenges. Still wooed everyone and strategized.
Bad - made only two mistakes. One was the obvious - picking Tina to go into the Final Two. Noble gesture, but I hated to see all that effort wasted by that one bad choice. The other was more subtle - he didn't perform well before the jury in the Final TC. He could've thought about and given much better answers than he did. Tina gave speeches, sandblasted Jerri, gave the ol' "Ah'll gihve da muhny ta chairity." answer, where Colby gave no speeches, wanted a Harley, and sounded a shade too self-centered in answering the questions.

Tina
good - she won. Nuff said. Well, must add that she played the final TC like a Stradivarius.
Bad - she's a backstabber, and all this moral talk and family talk does not wash that away.
Worst - she's a TENNESSEE VOLUNTEER!!! (just kidding, volmel! )

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"I've never been bored a day in my life. Only boring people get bored." -- Jerri Manthey

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-15-01, 02:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SB.com tribe immunity challenge: When I was proud of/disappointed in all 16 of them..."
DEBB
GOOD: Tried to keep her team motivated, worked at what was really vital instead of insignificant.
BAD: Failed to realize the political situation, should have joined forces with Michael for leadership instead of setting out to make herself the sole leader of her tribe.

KEL
GOOD: Worked hard and tried to fit in.
BAD: Completely screwed up the beef jerky thing, should not have offered his razors, should have let the challenge confront him, should have offered everyone the chance to look through his bag; I mean, I knew he wasn't guilty of anything, it was all a set-up, but he just played that whole situation so wrong!

MARALYN
GOOD: Funnest, funniest, neatest, coolest, most interesting player, never took herself too seriously, what a joy!
BAD: nothing, not her fault she fell victim to ageism, bet she'd have been smart enough to win the next immunity for them had they kept her! MARALYN ROCKS!

MITCHELL
GOOD: Bowed out gracefully.
BAD: Totally oppinionated jerk, worldview skewed, lord I could go on and on, what a waste of good air.

KIMMI
GOOD: Hard worker.
BAD: Interposed her beliefs on everyone else, guaranteed strategy for pshhing folks off.

MICHAEL
GOOD: Opportunistic, played every break his way that he could.
BAD: Never understood that others would view him not by his own perceptions of himself but by how he interacted with them.

JEFF
GOOD: Kept his whining to confessionals.
BAD: Couldn't act to save his life: 1) telling Kimmi about pig he couldn't keep the "so happy" look off his face; 2) after jumping off post because his knees couldn't take it, he was just so obvious trying to shift Ogakor attention on Alicia or Elisabeth.

ALICIA
GOOD: Realistic view of the game.
BAD: Nothing, things just didn't break her way.

JERRI
GOOD: uuhhhhhh... I liked her hat.
BAD: Please, she was so into "me" she couldn't see that power had shifted from her to Colby.

NICK
GOOD: He tried, I thought his "tool time" home improvement strategy was fantastic.
BAD: Let illness beat him down, and lord only knows what his objection to fishing was, even Kimmi was up for that.

AMBER
GOOD: Placed herself in the position of letting others take the heat while allowing herself the option to break away.
BAD: Never took initiative, afraid to take a risk cost her her chance.

RODGER
GOOD: Played the redneck game for all it was worth, even though he gave it up in the end for his buddy Elisabeth.
BAD: Should have learned more about roughing it before going to the Outback, showed his lack of experience in several ways, most notably should have insisted on moving the camp uphill after Jeff took the tent away.

ELISABETH
GOOD: Never gave up, tried everything she could as long as she had a chance.
BAD: Nothing, she should have won.

KEITH
GOOD: Manipulated the other players in his own advantage as often as he could.
BAD: Gave up and didn't even try at the end, it was so obvious.

COLBY
GOOD: Played hard, refused to let anyone win anything, kept focussed on his goal.
BAD: Didn't speak up for himself during the trial, totally screwed the final most important challenge.

TINA
GOOD: Worked to get power into her own hands and then held it there.
BAD: Made her mistakes early but then made up for them, learned and adjusted along the way.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-18-01, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SB.com tribe immunity challenge: When I was proud of/disappointed in all 16 of them..."
hee, love how everyone has to grasp at straws to find a BAD for Liz ^-^

**GO BESSY!**

Kimmi! Get back here!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •