The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Elisabeth is jockeying for a Skippy endorsement"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-05-01, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Elisabeth is jockeying for a Skippy endorsement"
It seems to me that Elisabeth is jockeying for a Skippy peanut butter endorsement. She indicated the first thing she ate after being booted from the Outback was a whole jar of Skippy peanut butter. She also said "You know how there's always some left under the lip of the cap? Well, I licked that clean too." You go, girl!

Cherberrie

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Elisabeth is jockeying for a Sk... ItzLisa 05-05-01 1
   RE: Elisabeth is jockeying for a Sk... Art Vandelay 05-07-01 2
       RE: Elisabeth is jockeying for a Sk... SurvivinDawg 05-07-01 4
           RE: Elisabeth is jockeying for a Sk... BluSavana 05-07-01 5
 RE: Elisabeth is jockeying for a Sk... George Tirebiter 05-07-01 3
   RE: Elisabeth is jockeying for a Sk... Cherberrie 05-07-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-05-01, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Elisabeth is jockeying for a Skippy endorsement"
I'd read somewhere that Jenna ate the same thing after getting the boot - just polished off a whole jar on the boat ride back to the hotel. Maybe because of the consistency, it's one of the few things that might not "go right through them"? (Sorry to be gross, LOL!!)

Lis made it absolutely clear that she's a huge peanut-butter fan. She was nearly tempted down off the pole when Probster offered it to her, and wasn't it one of the things she bid hard for in the food auction? She'd be perfect to do an endorsement!

W.L.S.F.C. - NY chapter

Bubbles: "Er, um, excuse me? Mr. Monster? I was wondering if you
would, er, be so kind as to stop destroying Townsville? We like our town very, very much and I would appreciate it if you would just leave. Pretty please with sugerlumps on top?"

Art Vandelay 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-07-01, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Art%20Vandelay Click to send private message to Art%20Vandelay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Elisabeth is jockeying for a Skippy endorsement"
Peanut butter is really fatty so it might be something you
would really crave if you were starving. It must be one of
the most fattening things a vegetarian like Kimmi would
be able to eat.
I wonder if Jerri ate a huge block of chocalate when she got
kicked off?

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-01, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Elisabeth is jockeying for a Skippy endorsement"
Peanut butter also contains goodly amounts of protein... helpful for recovering strength and muscle mass.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"I've never been bored a day in my life. Only boring people get bored." -- Jerri Manthey

BluSavana 694 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-07-01, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BluSavana Click to send private message to BluSavana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Elisabeth is jockeying for a Skippy endorsement"
The subject begs the question Dawg, baby: Smooth or chunky??? *wink* BluSavana

Pain is just weakness leaving the body, Sir!

Stop eye-balling me Recruit Lemon!

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-07-01, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Elisabeth is jockeying for a Skippy endorsement"
I think Skippy would be nuts (er. . . hahaha) to miss the opportunity to use her! They haven't had a serious campaign since Annette Funicello (and her giant earlobes).

And if Tina isn't frying up some chicken à la Florence Henderson soon, the folks at Wesson just plain aren't paying attention, either!

Somehow, I still expect Colby to show up in more ads than anyone, though. Probably everything from Turtle Wax to Mrs. Smith's Frozen Apple Pie (just like Mom makes). And don't forget those Texas Tourism spots!

GT

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-07-01, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Elisabeth is jockeying for a Skippy endorsement"

...Mrs. Smith's Frozen Apple Pie (just like Mom makes)...

You crack me up GT!

Cherberrie

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •